It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07Will I censor what I say and write? or will I forge on? It's something I need to weigh because as Mr Wenda says trouble is coming down the pike.

The answer to your question is in your signature...

And as to the kiddie threads, summer will be over soon and things will get back to normal...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And no, there is no plan to shut down ATS. I mean seriously, c'mon, where else would we learn stuff about aliens and UFO's,pyramids, area 51 and other pretty nifty things?
Plus its funny to read everyones theories on what the agencies acutally do. Most of my job consists of paperwork and browsing the internet. Same as any office job basically.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
It should be noted John Lear was banned from ATS some time ago, also.

It should also be noted that John Lear flew for the CIA...

I have the document from Congress lifting the gag order and officially recognizing his service. I also now have a cool CIA lapel pin

Don't come on ATS or any public forum and give valuable inside info to anyone. Play your game close to your chest. I have always been amazed at the idiots that get on these sites and "bla bla" about what they are going to do and when and how they're going to do it.

Well if we stopped doing that then how would we know what is 'sensitive'? Besides I get my best contacts through ATS.. you would be amazed at my mailing list since I started here

As I said earlier... there is an 'understatnding' and knowing where the line is.

That is why people like John Lear and Boyd Bushman seem 'confusing' or 'cryptic' when they speak. There are lines we will not cross... and THEY know that

Originally posted by Essan
(btw John Lear was to ATS what Weekly World News is to serious journalism. Indeed, some sources suggest he may actually have been Batboy. And he wasn't banned, he left in a huff because people had the audacity to not believe him)

You sure your a retired disinfo agent? You might want to check SO's letters re that incident. I would be happy to point you to it via U2U

PS I think the 'weatherman' thing is merely a front...

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I can name five I know of that are on here right now, not that I will name them.

Wanna compare lists? off line of course

reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Thanks for that... nice one

Your home office?

Originally posted by tristar
But do not forget that this site has been categorized as sensitive in the off chance that you are not aware of that.

Only 'sensitive'
Dangnabbit what's a guy got to do to ring the bell around here

PS Your badge is crooked

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't mind that there up here.
I don't have something to hide. So if they wanna check me out I'm just a simple man That likes the whole top secret stories that are told or been told here

Maybe they should open a thread Like what do you peoples want to ask us ?
And then they can decide what permission they have to reply us? that would be awesome. And smart at the same time for them because they can achieve more that to the ones that know allot more than I do

great post!
s&F

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i always like composite materials, there non detectable. Open waters away from wondering eyes.

edit : media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The CIA is on ATS

No it's not. Stop drinking the purple cool aid. It's plumbing primer !!!

Seriously do you honestly think the CIA cares what we think?

It's almost as bad as thinking the CIA infiltrates Dungeons and Dragons tournaments

[edit on 10-7-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

OOOOOO Now one of those would solve my pesky helicopter problem

I'll see your toy and raise ya

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
After interviewing John Lear, I thought he was an egotistical businessman. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why does it matter if CIA is here on this site.

All they can do is delete our posts

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The CIA is on ATS, is this really news? I think the real question is "Do the CIA run/control ATS?"

Chew on that one for a while.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
After interviewing John Lear, I thought he was an egotistical businessman. Seriously.

I agree.
John Lear is an ego maniac. If you don't belong to his cult of yes men, you're just an ignorant ahole. Seriously glad he's not on ATS anymore.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I would bet the CIA has looked at this site looking for "militia types", there are fairly large threads talking about revolutions and what not, I highly doubt they spend any amount of real time on ATS, but if they didn't check it out on occasion they wouldn't be doing their jobs.

I would imagine 99.9 percent of topics that would actually get you investigated by the CIA or FBI are against the T&C anyway and are deleted quickly and those users are banned.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I actually think the question at hand about the avatar and name is a good question. Its a topic starter and lets you learn a little bit about the person who is posting. I dont see any reason the CIA would be behind it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Is it already that time of year again?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'd rather pull out my own toe nails with a rusty oyster fork then deal with john lear's ego maniacal ramblings again.

It's like when your turn off a noisy fan. You notice how quiet everything really is when the fan is shut off.....as it is with good ole john.

Besides, he's busy watching lear corp go under

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
as I said in an earlier post.
I do know the NSA monitors EVERY SINGLE E-mail sent or received in the US. That is fact, I forget what the program is called but it is a web bot that monitors electronic communications for certain key words like bomb, and drugs and whatnot. then an info agent reads the email to determine if it is national security or not. depending on the email, it is then forwarded to an info agent with Dept Homeland Security, FBI, another Agency, or discarded. How you think they have caught all the coups wanting to assassinate Obama, through electronic Communications plus surveillance.

DOnt think they read your emails? read this New York Times article
www.nytimes.com...

with the technology in use for emails, wouldnt be that hard to change it to scour the web looking for the same trigger words. And if there is a program to do that, it most certainly would be receiving hits from ATS, ALOT.

And like I said before, like it or not, you have no choice, deal with it.
And watch what you type.
Maybe if I covered my monitor in tin foil they couldnt read its thoughts

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
In light of a recent thread i just wanted to voice my opinion about this.

If you are in anyway feeling paranoid about the CIA wanting to know the meaning behind your username on a conspiracy forum then please, get out of the house, call your friends up, and go play some sports or see a movie.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That pic of yours is like the Turkish UFO
except of course your pic is upside down.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm sure that they are here on ATS, if not running the thing. The internet seems to be one giant data mining operation for the government. Take Facebook, for example, the guy that started it was CIA, and if you read their Terms of Use, they can do whatever they want with your personal info. At least here your identity is somewhat shielded. Why do you think Twitter is being touted so heavily within the propanda machine at present? If you ask me, you'd have to be an idiot to use Twitter, Facebook, or Myspace. It's an open invitation for the government to round you up and put you in a concentration camp some day. Sound crazy? Just ask the people that were rounded up by the Nazis after being entered into an IBM machine, or Japanese Americans under FDR. If you ask me, you're an idiot if you don't think that it can happen. But people never seem to learn from history.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

oh i believe i said i find the TOPIC ridiculous, as i stated quite clearly. you however seem to be easily derailed by side comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join