It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Americans in an online community are potentially under foreign influence & thus legitimate targets of CIA counter espionage... I'll bet thats what they say anyway

Seek out the chalky dust of the love semtex.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheeStarchild
Why would it bother someone if the CIA was reading the website.

Hmmm lets see...

ATS is a site where people come to learn truth about secrets the government does not want you to know...

For that to happen their have to be people that dig up the secrets stuff to present at ATS so the ones seeking the answers can get them

Now why would anyone digging up stuff the government does not want you digging up have anything to fear from government agents?

Perhaps they want to see what people know, where people get information from and what the mass of population actually think about the subject.

Well they know where I get information from

www.cia.gov...

UFO Files
www.nsa.gov...

Space Spooks NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency)www.nga.mil...

www.dtic.mil...

Amongst others

Does anyone not think it would be flattering if the CIA agents read the site because they are not privileged to information within the agency and perhaps they have curious minds like alot of us.

What if they want to visit you at home?

If you're not a dangerous person with a dangerous mind, fear not the CIA.

Some of us refuse to be sheep. but we don't fear them. Its an 'understanding' of where the lines are

No foul unless you talk about plans to intrude into something you feel the CIA may be involved with.

Like secret laser projectors in Russia that can take out satellites that I found? (and the three in the US? No you can't have the link to those right now)

+38° 16' 47.88", +69° 13' 32.56"

All is not as simple as you would like to believe

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

(and the three in the US? No you can't have the link to those right now)

+38° 16' 47.88", +69° 13' 32.56"

All is not as simple as you would like to believe

When you decide to do the thread on those you can definitely count me in.

You know those images of 'space ladders' from Moon rising... I think they might be of lazer BTOS systems - not space ladders.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Sssshhhhhhh !!!
You weren't supposed to say anything.
Ok maybe they didn't see this thread....
They don't know that we know that they know we know ok ?

I've also noticed that the CIA is posting on BTS. There's one thread in particular where they're talking about baking recipes....I find that very suspicious. We all know that when a CIA agent is talking about "baking", it's really about "assassination".

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Alright I'm calling Garlic Milkshake on this one

There are a lot of people here who find this place to be little a BAR of sorts,
let us mingle and do our thing, nobody is forcing you to participate.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Why does the US have so many agencies?I think america has more agencies than all the country's combined on the planet! So much for small government.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

NO only in your country will you have to provide a passport photo or drivers licence to get online

ME well i use a usb (dongle) with an unregistered mobile 3G Sim card on a second hand laptop to do my stuff so NO ONE knows who the hell i am because in England you dont need to give out personal information to get online.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

The us goverment has that many angencies because they have so much to hide.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I guess the cia knows that we know that they know we don;t no there not here,you know.lOl

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If the goverment was worried about this site too much,they would have closed it down long ago.Were still here firing on all cyclinders.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I honestly don't care if a government agencies watches me here or anywhere else online or even in my life. I do nothing either illegal nor am I going to change what I say out of fear.

They should know, and anyone else who should ever be involved in any plan (even the most innocent plan via following orders to collect information) that might be used against me or another that in the future it isn't a guarentee that on of their children or grandchildren or great grandchildren might NOT be a considered a ****disturber by some group in charge. Then, I hope they raise their children to be really dumb and just go along with whoever is in charge if they want their kid to survive.

Yeah, collect your info with pride. I'd rather live and die an enemy of a state in these terms than be a dolt follower that can't rock the boat because my brain is too small to handle more than what the system hands me. What goes around, comes around, if not in this generation then the next. Having a paycheque today is hardly worth stupifying your children so they kiss *ss in the future. That ain't a life worth livin'.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Why does the US have so many agencies?I think america has more agencies than all the country's combined on the planet! So much for small government.

Because the massive amount of incompetence requires a massive amount of people to create it

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

Probably.If you are smarter than there finest.They might employ you.i think they have enough of thoses geeky looking(CRIMMINAL MINDS) type computer geeks working for them.Talking about the (CRIMMINAL MINDS,TV SERIES)the blonde computer nerd is not bad looking.I like the brunett better.Shes a real honey.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This still going?
And I cant believe why it has got as many stars and flags as it has.

Bet my left nut,no,sod it both of them.
That the age of those giving out the flags and stars are mostly under 21.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth4hire

lol mossad..you wish. they got better things to deal with than ATS members' avatars and signatures.
even if the CIA is monitoring our debates. does it really matter? we get through to each other here with no problems..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Thats only the fbi security protocols.If you said something like

I know the real names of five people who work inside the dulce alien base and where there faimlies live.

I know why senator james brown is being blackmailed and by who

I have written reports that the cia has back accounts in the caymen islands in the false company name of Trilatral commission finance .Pty ltd

You would proberly turn up dead within 12 hours due to suicide or fatal car accident.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

i am not staring or flaging this

because it is UTTER TWADDLE

if you cannot difrentiate between ` data mining ` and the natural gregaruoisness of people , then ........................ it pity you

i dont read anything into people user names , or avatars

and actually find that peoples comments on my user name tell me more about them that it reveals about me

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There are disinfo agents everywhere whether you life it or not. The trick is to read the post, do the research, and don;t be so gullible. These guys have ways to trick people, and that is what they are. Do the research from all perspectives and all sides of the story before reaching a conclusion.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You have breached the level seven dulce base security ,9/11 the pope is a alien protocol.You will be delt with under section nine of the jfk was killed by the cia,rules.in the ,cia (CRIMMINALS IN AMERICA) handbook.We will send around a black car around with some mib to pick you up and take you for a ride in the country to area 51 which is located under mount rushmore under the command of elvis presley and his alien friends.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Yes the cia is intreasted in strange usernames like mine.It drives them nuts and they bang there heads against the wall when they cannot find a name in the english dictionary.They go thought the internet trying to search for a name they just cannot find.They go apes and smash there chairs against their computer screens in sheer rage.That just a regular day at the office.You should see the damage they do at there monthly staff meetings.LoL

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join