It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

This web site like hundreads of others is covered by the red flag word reconition security protocols carried out by the carnivor computer network in fort mede maryland.Some words of very secret names,places and faces are controled by protocol security breach levels between the fbi and nsa.Its the very high level security breachs the goverment is intreasted in.Proberly not many are mentioned on this site but the goverment has to ready when and if that situation happens.They have to act quickly to resolve the breach and locate person or persons involved in the quickest of time.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
For the record, I believe I've been contacted by at least one spook who watches this site...very informative and pleasant people.

The that some members, in the past, have suggested we should organise groups to "take out NWO agents" is probably why the CIA monitors certain posts and members.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
10 Pages and 67 flags...

Touchy subject eh?

And ofcourse intelligence is in here. Not to track you, but to track general CT opinions to see if they positioned their false flags correctly and make adjustments when neccessary.

T4H

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Do you relise the cia or nsa can get into anyones computer to read and copy there infomation or plant false incriminating evidence on your computer.The goverment has secret access codes from the computer , software and antivirus producers to access any computer.They employ the best computer experts and hackers in the world.They can just about get around any type of firewall or encrypted password.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by chiron613

Do you relise the cia or nsa can get into anyones computer to read and copy there infomation or plant false incriminating evidence on your computer.The goverment has secret access codes from the computer , software and antivirus producers to access any computer.They employ the best computer experts and hackers in the world.They can just about get around any type of firewall or encrypted password.

Are they hiring?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
There are hundreds of thousands of posts, to ask me to search for a specific one would be too great of a task. I will say in general, that if the government is looking for you, any bit of info you put out there can and will be used against you mostlikely. Remember it's all about thought crimes now.

Good Grief ANOTHER CIA post?

First of all its not the CIA who is in charge of internet snooping its the NSA

And they don't need to hang out in forums because they have ECHELON stations all over the world as well as MOUS (Mobile User Objective System) stations that monitor all cell phone calls...

And they don't need to read anything... all they need to do is plug in key words or phrases into their new super computer center at Fort Gordon in Georgia (the one YOU are not supposed to know about)

Its a good thing that I watch the watchers so you get to know...

Super Computer - Worlds fastest watercooled computer

New NSA Facility Fort Gordon, Georgia

Now if the NSA wants to know about my avatar let them... they must know everything else by now anyway

But are there 'agents' here at ATS

YOU BET Want names?
Well....errr no that is for me to know and you lose sleep over but you can check my posts for clues

There are many 'insiders' here, some are easy to spot, and some like Intelgurl flaunt it... as she says in her avatar "Operating within DoD Protocal"
She is

Some are harder, but you can trip then up

Do they work for ATS Hell no... they don't need to..
Does ATS know they are here? DOH ATS knows where all IP's originate from so yeah...

When my friend from Florida calls, its a .mil hit... cuz her hubby is space command and they live on base...

So now you know

No matter where you post, which email you send, which phone call you make... its all recorded at that super computer... feel better?

Now then... what do YOU have to hide that makes you worried? Why would they show interest in YOU? Hmmmmm

Here is a must see video on NSA wiretapping

Walt Handelsman: N.S.A. Wiretapping -- Newsday.com
www.newsday.com...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Do you relise the cia or nsa can get into anyones computer to read and copy there infomation or plant false incriminating evidence on your computer.

Not mine they can't
But I can get onto theirs

www.nsa.gov...

Got some cool files on UFO's there

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The "super computer" in your Youtube video is actually very old and retired.

Just sayin'.

Also, Intelgurl works for DoD but that doesn't mean she is here as a spy or anything.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
The "super computer" in your Youtube video is actually very old and retired.

I know but they are not supposed to know that there is better

Also, Intelgurl works for DoD but that doesn't mean she is here as a spy or anything.

Now where did I say ANYONE was a spy?

So ummm where did you say YOU worked?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Stop being so paranoid.

If you don't like a particular thread then post a complaint in the complaints section.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

So ummm where did you say YOU worked?

Hahahhahahah. You guys crack me up. I work for the Chinese government bro.

Where do YOU work, what's you address, that's the REAL question here.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes, my English not good very.

Don't forget, if you want to know more about paranoid people, follow them around.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
What boggles my mind is that the avatar question has been asked before on BTS with 5 pages, yet the new one is far more popular with around 24 pages? Isn't that a bit, I don't know, odd?

No not really it just means those that hang out on BTS are more boring

The problem is that, no matter how obvious it may be, you can never point any of them out or even question them since it counts as a personal attack.

OR

You can U2U them
Might be surprized at the 'intel' you can get

The people on this site who are truly interested in conspiracies and knowing the truth will never be fooled by them.

Quite true

I just feel sorry for those who are.

You don't need to be, those people don't make the list

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What? You don't know? And why are you so interested in missile bases in Australia?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well all i can say is thank god for proxies!!!!

Come on whos with me!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What? You don't know? And why are you so interested in missile bases in Australia?

I... uhhh.... want to um, admire Australian and British engineering.

Yes... that will do.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity However, I will always be against the idea that disinfo agents perpetrate.

They don't need 'disinfo' agents here... just look at the posts around here... ATS'ers are their own worst enemy... Your right any real agent is laughing his/her head off

Like Cmndraleon who is with Ashtar Command of the Galactic Federation...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rayzr

Only 7?
You mean you don't have an IP randomiser attached? I think mine is Russia today

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
By way of deception.
Thou shalt have war.
Maybe it's not CIA at all...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fever
The CIA is interested in usernames? And avatars?
My opinion: you're a nut bag.
"oh, look, there's a terriorist using the name "whkksne" and his avatar is
"noweiojh."
"Check this guy. He may be a terriorist."

Anthrax suspect Bruce Ivins (linked to ATS)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SteveR
Wow, this is huge.
The terrorist who planned the anthrax attacks the week after 9/11 was an ATS member!

Be careful who you talk to here.

Now then... you were saying?

If I recall the FBI found stuff in the ATS trash bin, but I could be mistaken... will have to re read that thread

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SonicInfinity However, I will always be against the idea that disinfo agents perpetrate.

They don't need 'disinfo' agents here... just look at the posts around here... ATS'ers are their own worst enemy... Your right any real agent is laughing his/her head off

Like Cmndraleon who is with Ashtar Command of the Galactic Federation...

So who are you Zorgon, and why are you here? Nope I don't know this - I apologise that I don't, your reputation is obviously so grand that everyone else here knows who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join