It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA is on ATS

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Liera, most people on ATS can be tracked down simply by Googling their username. Try it for yourself. At the very least, you can usually find at least one other forum that a person is more active on. Being careful is a good idea, but if you're an active Internet user then sometimes it's simply inevitable that you're going to make yourself findable.

From that one simple Google search, you/they can usually learn other bits of information that can track a user down to even more sites, and more from there, and so-on, until you/they find whatever information you/they were after.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Healthy replies so far. But i am curious as to, if there are gov agents on here, does it pose any real threat to anyone. ?

But do not forget that this site has been categorized as sensitive in the off chance that you are not aware of that.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

yes like this
www.peekyou.com... (so thats what you look like)
www.cracked.com...
www.allthingszombie.com...
www.6gc.net...
www.digg.com...
www.shootingatoz.com...
www.youtube.com...
is.gd...

your right it is easy

[edit on 10-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
What troubles me the most is that the forum moderators have allowed these threads to leak through and even show up on the top page. Why? Is ATS in on it? Are they aware that the government wants to know about the personal lives of ATS members?

The warning I heed to all ATS members is this: Be careful what you say.

S&F if you agree

Edit: Added link

[edit on 9-7-2009 by leira7]

The CIA. Mossad. Santa also is watching. He's making a list and checking it twice. He's gonna find out who's naughty and who's nice.

One word - Paranoid Personality Disorder.

Ok that's three words but who's counting besides Santa?

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Holy old pictures, Batman! Haha, that is definitely not anything close to what I look like... not anymore anyways. But yeah, that's what I meant. Anyone truly worried about being found by the CIA, or anyone else for that matter, on the Internet should probably just avoid the Internet.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

No star/flag from me, for this reason -- headline is misleading. I thought you meant you had information that the CIA was on here harvesting info. I have a thing about headlines.

Anyway, that aside, I agree. I've no reason to believe that those threads were started by CIA or whoever, so I'll assume they aren't.

But, as I've said on these boards before, ATS is fundamentally a home for MALCONTENTS and SUBVERSIVES.

And there are a lot of people, in countries around the world, whose existance is defined by FINDING and TRACKING such people.

What's more, I often see people inciting and advocating organised resistance. So there's absolutely no doubt in my mind but that CIA, NSA, MIx, Mossad, and other international equivalents monitor this board. And whoever doesn't realise this, better shape up.

You know what? I changed my mind. Star and flag 4 u.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well I'm so paranoid that my signature does not contain a link to my blog and my blog does not have a picture of me on it nor provide my real name and the town I live in (nor does my ATS profile) ....... because if I did that I reckon even the NWO could track me down!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I'm not too worried about it. I'm findable, I hold domain names, the contact information is there. I own my own business, and it's all a part of that game since I have to be reachable. The funny thing about it all is that if you live in total obscurity, you will have no effect on the world. Sure, people can live with no risk if they are willing to live in a cave with nothing so much as postal service.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've noticed that many of the people I suspect across the internet (not just ATS, but everywhere) of being paid bloggers, NSA/CIA, or some other agitation front often have an "X" in their username.

I'm not sure what this represents, but it is very common.

When I look at the agitators that seem to completely disregard constitutional law, ignore any logic or reason, do not engage in reasoned debate, ask intrusive questions, or engage in ad hom attacks, etc... I'd say a good 50% of them have an X in their name.

I find the probably of this being a coincidence extremely low, given that the letter X is not common in any name and it is uncommon for words.

Of course, after posting this, I'll probably see the use of Xs go away.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I really dont think the CIA have invaded ATS just yet... even if they have i doubt they're after personal information or anything of that nature. I'm sure if they actually wanted to find out who you were they could easily accomplish that some other, faster way.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I am not the CIA and I will not disclose anything further. Maybe I am too paranoid, maybe I am not.

No way, I'm paranoid and I admit it.. I just don't let the paranoia rule my life.. I merely "bite my tongue" keep it in my head and go about my business unless of course its something I feel is needed to be brought up...in a non-threatening non-psychotic ranting way (ie poo poo the government and its methods but don't make wild accusations that make you look like a nut or a possible..dare I say it?.. Terrorist.)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder
reply to post by leira7

Then why U2U me and claim to be a "fed" yourself?

I don't understand?

Are you working some kind of odd psychological angle here?

I can prove my credentials.

Can you prove yours?

First, in one post you say you're a coal-miner slaving 14 hours a day, then you U2U me and say you're a federal agent...

My internet cut off, and you did scare me. I am a fed, but I work for the USFS. not anything crazy like the NSA or FBI. I did not say I was a coal miner, that was someone else I think you misunderstood. I make maps and have mentioned that before on ATS

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
What they are doing is called data farming, the purpose irs to build a dosia on your over all activity, rebelousness, and outward demonstration of anti government sentiment,

Just imagine what they have on you already, really. Once, I turned on Google's web browsing history feature, left it on for a while, it had every single page.

So, if you're logged into Google right now and browsing check and see if this recording feature is on.

Now imagine that they really have this massive cross-referencing system, which is in the realm of possibility.

Dossier, indeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
lol, john told us this

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
If the goverment was worried about this site too much,they would have closed it down long ago.Were still here firing on all cyclinders.

Your kidding Right?

Why on EARTH would they want to shut it down?

This is the number one place that draws all the conspiracy minded folks into one neat spot where they can keep tabs and get all our 'confessions'

Drop in a couple 'monitors' and you don't have to scour the internet... we all end up here eventually

As to how many agencies...

This is a work in progress I have more to add but you will get the idea

Information Gatherers Page 01

Information Gatherers Page 02

My two favorites are

Information Awareness Office (IAO)

NGA National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TornMind
reply to post by whatukno

We can sugar coat what a "foe" is all day long. This thread flat out dished other threads without really apparently looking at what the OP was trying to express(at least the avatar thread).

Now, I just checked Sundancer, and they do NOT have this OP listed as a "my worthy foe". AT ALL.

Which means it was this OP that listed Sundancer as a "my worthy foe" as soon as Sundancer posted; in defense of their thread.

Now, as far as whether a foe, or friend, the OP didn't think out this thread very well at all. Then "she" said that Sundancer made them a foe first; I'd invite anyone to go to Sundancer's profile, and Everyone will find that Sundancer did NOT, or has not made the OP a "My worthy foe".

C'mon people we are here to deny ignorance; which is what this thread did not do.

There are numerous articles online in which discuss how the CIA, and other governmental alphabet soups gather info. That would have been a worthy thread, but not attacks on fellow members, or lies regarding actions.

Look, I am an honest person, I do not lie, see for your self.

Sundancer has added you as respected foe

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't care...I quit hiding when I joined ATS....what I say here I say in public.
I'm alive....not inprisioned to TV programming....or out of control goverment. There are good guys in all fingers of the gov...its just that the bad guys controll those agencies.

I'm all for removing the filth from power.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
because it is UTTER TWADDLE

You have no clue

and actually find that peoples comments on my user name tell me more about them that it reveals about me

Seems easy enough to figure out your..

"Blissful Monkey"

What I love best about these threads is how it brings out those that work 'in the business' Its actually funny at times But great for taking notes

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
have there been any members that have admitted to working for the CIA/NSA/FBI/etc..?

Does DoD AF Intel count? Then yes... two but I am not telling. One came to visit me and John and spent three days 'chatting'

Intelgurl and Bios work for the DoD at Tonapah... the real area 51

There are many others here with umm 'interesting jobs' that have much to share if you pay attention and stop running around like chicken little looking for spools in the shadows

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I really shouldn't be doing this as it gives me away, but there is no need to hide this information, so here goes.

We are more interested in threads about the 2nd amendment, militias, revolution, etc., as the types of people that support and respond to these are usually domestic terrorists.
And we're Dept of Homeland security, not CIA. Trying to keep americans safe. that is all. it is standard operating procedure. Most discussion boards of a "certain interest" are to be monitored under the National Security Act. Same as how certain words in emails and many other communications such as bomb, assassinate, etc. trigger an alert. All communications on the internet are automatically monitored by us, F.B.I., and a couple other agencies. Like it or not, you have no choice, deal with it.
Remember, your IP address can be traced very easily.

Oh, and have a nice day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join