It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you so much for sharing with us here , i never sign in here nor do i ever comment on post but i check this sit out many times a day always looking for the right story, or news, but yours really caught my eye's ! yes both of them !
sorry for the humor but im in a good mood this day ,
please dont let any of these guys out here ever chase you away or stop you from telling of your experences . all i can tell you is that you are wounderful and i can feel you are just starting on your quest, dont let anyone detur you from it,
there are many out here and other places on the net that are looking for someone to just hear there life experences ,, most people just dont have the Ability to understand, its just too over there heads.
i really injoyed reading your experence and hope you only find truth and your true path,
which i feel might be a leader or a teacher,
you are one with strength and insight,
i cant tell you anything you dont already know , but always trust your feelings,
if it feels good or mostly true go with it ,

take care young arch angel

sign the Sophia

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So I'm wondering antar, do you still have that psychic ability?

Thx...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

Matches contain sulpher, which can attract negative energies and the likes. Giving the circumstances of the situation and the thoughts which you must of been going through, it makes alot of sense for it to intensify 10 fold.

This occurred to me as well, the sulpher aspect.
Interesting story Antar.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I lurked for some time before joining. I still prefer to read only occasionally posting. I try to keep an open mind and read much about people by their posts. I don't think antar is a liar nor do I believe she is unleashing some underhanded plot. That would go against her past contributions on this board. I find antar's posts to be kind, compassionate and respectful. I feel she deserves no less in return.

While her story might sound fantastic, I do not doubt there is strangeness in this world. I myself have seen very strange things I can't explain in any logical way yet there's no denying I saw something.

I'll file antar's story away in the memory banks kept as reference for future life experiences that might come my way. Ya never know. I will say her story did stir a childhood memory of a shadow person at my bedroom door. I never mentioned it to anyone and chalked it up to a kids imagination. Years later my mother told me about something that had really frightened her. It was similar to my nighttime visitor. Everything was always black/white with her no "gray areas" but after this happened she would not sleep alone. Is this how I caught a glimpse of this "shadow person" was it looking for her and found her in my bed? I don't know but it was very real I was fully awake I'll never forget it. I never could sleep worth a darn with her in my bed. She would only sleep with me when my dad worked midnights but soon gave it up because she knew I wasn't sleeping. Do I expect any of you to believe me? No not really and I don't believe I'm sharing. Consider it my tribute to antar. I mean some of you guys scare me. I kind of see antar as being somewhat courageous.

I don't believe/agree with everything at ATS. I consider discrepancies pointed out by other good standing members but I gotta say there is always some truth to be found and nothing should be completely dismissed simply because it diverges too far beyond ones usual way of thinking.

I will continue to read/enjoy antar's posts/threads. Imo she is deserving of that, whether I fully believe is not the issue. The fact is she makes me think outside the box. Considering how short life truly is and the fact that none of us has all the answers it's something we should all be doing.

Thanks antar it's people like you, naysayers included, that keep me coming back to ATS. I love hearing all sides ultimately I decide for myself but the input and resources here have been amazing and beneficial to my growth as a human being on this planet.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I had a friend have an experience like this once..... but the drugs eventually wore off and he found he was battling his rottweiler puppy and the evil smell he experienced was the faeces he'd been rolling in on the carpet. True story!

Nice try at a story but fairly boring compared to the worst of the miriad of published ones.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Talk about a rude awakening in to the metaphysical reality. Thank you for posting your experience. you can be sure it will help at least one person. When you were struggling against the darkman in the other dimension, what did you do? i mean, what was your technique for fighting it off?

too all the other people who seem to feel like its necessary to post about their skepticism concerning Antars' story, why do you post again? i would think you would leave, as you apparently have no interest in the story.

Love and Peace

[edit on 7-7-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I'm sorry in advance. I don't usually reply to threads like this because there really isn't any point, but I couldn't walk away from this.

Antar, this is the kind of thing that makes the legitimate study of all things paranormal so ridiculed.

I've read some of the far out stories you tell as if they were truth, and there are quite a few of these stories. You're a good writer, and I sense a good person as well, but let's be honest here:

NO ONE is that special. Period.

Ya know, maybe you are some kind of god among us insects, but honestly, I have trouble believing that you have mental faculties that the rest of humanity does not.

Again, I apologise. Maybe I should have stayed out of this, but it is because of this sort of thing that legitimate science is ridiculed.

-- Seeker

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When whole a**es join in a fight against you it only verifies your side more..
I believe you. Interesting; and I can relate.. I like your post.. Thank you. For sharing.

Thank you.

Noconsequence..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

I don't think it was yours he was referring to, but there have been some rude ones.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
comment by repeat banned member removed by admin.

[edit on Thu, Jul 9th 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Ty my friend, and I will always remember the stories you shared with me, lol. I will never look at the moon in the same way *Bows*... Wow it is true that life is so filled with the unknowable and I never dreamed you would reply to this true accounting of a RL experience.

As you know, I am not self glorified or filled with so much ego I reek of myself. Matter of fact I hide behind the ordinary full well knowing that at any moment this reality could change into something many would never understand.

BUT are those ppl that are controlable, or are we all controlable with no memory of high strangeness when it happens?

You hear ppl talk about missing time, and it is often associated with UFO phenom, but what if it is something else that they happened into? I am not saying that it is one or the other just suggesting there are multipal levels of paranormal to seek out and discover right here right now.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerOfAUTMN
Let me start by saying I'm sorry in advance. I don't usually reply to threads like this because there really isn't any point, but I couldn't walk away from this.....
NO ONE is that special. Period.

-- Seeker

This is only your opinion and to me your reply sounds as if you are jealous (in my opinion). If you read some of the comments, Antar is not the only person who has had strange encounters. Many of the replies indicated that other people have had strange encounters but they are not ready to talk about them. I am one of those who have had many an encounter with demons and angels..I am certainly not ready to talk about them.
I tip my hat to Antar for having the courage to write her account. She took a great chance as ATS is a tough audience.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
This is only your opinion and to me your reply sounds as if you are jealous (in my opinion). If you read some of the comments, Antar is not the only person who has had strange encounters. Many of the replies indicated that other people have had strange encounters but they are not ready to talk about them. I am one of those who have had many an encounter with demons and angels..I am certainly not ready to talk about them.
I tip my hat to Antar for having the courage to write her account. She took a great chance as ATS is a tough audience.

Jealous?

I'm not even going to go into that. Really, it's not even worth my time.

Yes, I've read this thread start to finish. I've read the posts of people that claim to have similar experiences.

But, then again, I've read many claims on the internet...

If you've honestly had encounters with Demons and Angels, would you mind sending one my way, just to clear a few things up for me?

Why don't I believe that some people are "special"?

Because psychics never win the lottery. That and the internet is a breeding ground for all sorts of imaginations. Case in point: ATS.

Just like everything else, open-mindedness has to be taken in moderation. Too much of it, and you believe anything your told. Even if your imagination is the storyteller.

-- Seeker

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hum I just spent a hour spilling my guts, hour and 20 minutes, but the post vanished.

I dont know, is it because I have placed my credibility on the line or some other force does not want me to say what I said?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Thank you thing is, it not about me, the reason I finally came forward, it is about all of us.

It is about looking in places we dared not to find the answers so many seek.

If this was for my ego, I would have lost that battle long ago. I dont want to go first book Harry Potter on you by saying, "I am not sssppecial"

We are all infinitely more important than we give our selves credit for and I think that by opening this can of worms we can begin to disclose that and thereby expose the true power elites, the rulers of this planet.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, it could be either an internet fault or an otherworldly force...

I've got a pretty crappy internet service and I've had the same problem. It's aggravating, to say the least. I'm right there with you on that one.

Eventually, I just started typing my posts up in another application (MS Word) and then pasting them into the box. It's a pain, but it sure beats retyping a lengthy post.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
About the battle and what I fought with:

When I was in that alternate reality, the alternate dimension, there was a language which was more than language, it was familiar yet unknown, the language sounded like how I see those odd crop circle signs that we have seen recently, and the unconnected feeling I get when looking at them that makes me click off the page out of a sense of knowing but not being able to know. Like a deaf person trying to listen in on a powerful conversation but not being able to see the lips of the people talking.

The language held much more power than just mere words somehow, they carried with them strenght and conviction and energy, extreme energy. The words did not come from the level of mind, although the mind could process it was not where they came from, it was the soul, it was a language of the soul.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerOfAUTMN

Thankyou, and for those of you that do not know, I fully respect and love the crew members of the SSPenlope, there is nothing they can say to me that would hurt or offend. It is all welcome and once the dust settles and people return to the forums that they resonate with and are adding their best to, then we can get down and really pick this apart and look for some answers.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
Maybe this 'darkman' was a co-worker or friend of the two guys who wanted to watch or partake in that night's activities.

If you were in love with this guy wouldn't you be upset when seeing him with your friend.

If you were deeply in love with him why no concern for him?

You seemed very concerned about your friend and said that she was your responsibility but after the event you didn't speak to her again. If you cared so deeply for your friend why would you cut all contact after your plan to move to Florida failed?

Why did you not try to contact your boyfriend afterward to ask him what happened? All that love just went out the window?

If I went through such a deep life changing event I would be asking everyone involved questions trying to figure it out, not just sluff it off and never talk to anyone again, but hey that's just me..

These are some very good points and I do not think as far as I saw anyone has realized this yet.

Good observation!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
OK...sorry to be a buttinsky here, but this is making me a little screwy in the head with the deja vu thing.

I believe...no...I KNOW for a fact that I read this exact same story before...on ATS...and I am 99.8% certain that you, Antar, were the one who posted this. Seems like it was a little over a year ago.

Am I wrong?

I won't comment on the story itself or what I think of it, I am just looking to clear this up because it has been driving me a little nuts here. Please, for the sake of sanity, be honest. Has this not been posted before?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join