It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It is a really interesting story. None of this trouble would have started if you didn't state it was true, however. The writing style is that of a story and not an account of a real event. For example:

"Bumping my head as I jumped out of my sanctuary under the counter and watching as the darkman in the corner also rose I dashed across the small living room to where Jake, John and Jen were all now making mad passionate animalistic unabandoned sex on the couch."

If you were appalled by something, would you sensationally describe it as "passionate, animalistic unabandoned sex on the couch"? There were also various other descriptions that would be unnecessary in an account of a real event, but expected to be in a story to ensure it's not bland. Which is why you have had so much questioning over this "story". By stating it's definitely not a fictional story but then presenting a fictional story, challenges people to make the responses they have.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar,
What you experienced was very real. I have had similar battles in my life and when it occurs, reality bends and 'their' world which is actually the real one is superimposed. You are thrown into it and the battle ensues.

I won't say more right now because I want to be able to read everything first. What I can say to you is that if Lucifer and his dark forces target someone, it is because of what you are meant to do in this world and the truth that you are to reveal. If the fallen angels and their hordes have an opportunity to enlist you into their rebellion they will try. If that fails, then they will terrorize and begin the fight for your soul. They will try to destroy you but God will not permit that.

What they hope is that you have no idea about the laws that are put in effect by God to protect you. Because as soon as you know what these laws are they know they are beat and you would be able to do great damage to them. The Angel had to come to your aid because you were not aware of your authority in Jesus. That is the reason why often these battles occur when people are young and unknowing. But the demons see God's hand on you for a mission that will affect many. They don't know what you are meant to do, they just see that you are a great potential threat to them because of the gifts that God gave you. That is why you were targeted.

I look forward to reading more of your account.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

I was not appaled, and I was struggling with just the right word to covey how I felt safe under the counter.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Antar,

I am very proud of you and I am very happy you found the strength inside yourself to finally come foward and share.

As we know there is a time and place for everything and now for you was the right time.

Since I am an experiencer with other life beings I can resonate and I can see parallel's. "Mine good yours not."

I did see a video here somewhere that might have some resemblence to what you saw, I don't remember the title of the thread but you or someone here might so then you can look to see if there is any resemblance...... it was a dark being/figure someone caught on there phone camera I believe while two people were singing, sorry best I can do.

From my soul to yours,
Thank you for sharing

[edit on 7-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well if this man came up out of the ground and followed your boyfriend then who was following the man to know he came out of the ground? Let me guess, another man came out of the wall to follow the man from out of the ground?

But who came out of the tree to follow the man from the wall who was following the man from the ground ...

No-one actually believes any of this do they?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There are some of us who have experienced many things. It is a difficult thing to understand if one has never experienced such things before or caught a glimpse of the world's that exist over our own. But we all cannot be born into any world and all share the same level of experiences. Some are appointed to see much and share those experiences for reasons that pertain to the true state of things.

The majority of the people in this world live within the 3 dimensional reality that veils them from seeing these forces for good reasons. But always throughout time, there have been those designated that are meant to see more for reasons that go far beyond our understanding. This is the true battle that is being fought for our souls, yet the world sleeps unawares.

I respect that many people would have a difficult time believing things that are so far removed from their reality but that does not mean that these things do not exist and that some people do not experience them. It is a large world filled with infinity.

Life is far more complicated and far more immense than what everything appears. For some of us the veil that hides the truth is opened.

Be thankful that you have not had to go through such a battle, because it is something that is utterly terrifying.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Egyptia]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
george I believe,

Antar is a respected member of this forum and has taken her time and found her strength to write this.

There is so much we don't know or understand about this Planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I never saw any of them again and as with my life, I moved shortly after that, or was sent to my Grandmas in So. Cal or something.

Or something. You seem to be a bit hazy on your life's events.

First, I want to say that it takes a unique person to submit such a true
story for others to ridicule. You could've backed out, but you didn''t, and
for that I want to say thank you.
Was this your first encounter with evil ? With lust ?
Do you ever feel that the darkman is a representative of your "other"
side ?
Do you think you've "won" and it's over now forever ? Or is it ongoing ?
For you ? For the rest of us ?

I am a fan of someone who I think may have experienced something . .
maybe we all experienced, . . only on a higher plane. Take care.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I added nothing more to this telling than what I needed to get it out there. There is nothing in this that did not happen. Think of your most important day, you can still recall the feeling, the smells and the sights and sounds. It happens for all of us, when something like this happens, you remember.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunSized
Why does the evil being/person/whatever have to be little?! And of course the good being is tall. That is some sizist BS!
As a little person I'm very offended. And no that's not the only reason I'm calling BS on your story in general. As others have pointed out, how did you know that the 'little dark man' popped out of nowhere?
The only evil that walks among us is bigotry like OP's.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by FunSized]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by FunSized]

If you are searching for bigotry, you will find it in all places you look.

What i read from the OP is a fantastical story that i would love to believe. however common sense tells me otherwise. Never once did i get a discriminatory vibe from it.

If this is how you live your everyday life then you are self-debilitating.

As for the OP. Fantastic story, loved the read. however the way it was written screams fantasy rather than fact.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What an amazing/terrifying experience. Although it's nearly all in a bad context, which is more than understandable, seems like a great deal of good and be taken from this aswell. Remember it's nothing that you didn't sign up for

Matches contain sulpher, which can attract negative energies and the likes. Giving the circumstances of the situation and the thoughts which you must of been going through, it makes alot of sense for it to intensify 10 fold.

I have a few good ideas of what this 'man' could of been. I will go over them and might u2u about it.

Thanks for sharing, peace.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I admire you for posting this.
For some reason, you have a knowingness much deeper than most of us could hope for or imagine.
I hope you will continue to share your insights with us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravykraken
i'm not rying to be a stick in the mud. if this forum is somehow geared for fantasy i apologize. my bad.

even presented as fiction, the premise is flawed from the first person perspective. having not been there to witness the portal, the first person cannot accurately describe that event as true story.

i understand that sometimes (most of the time) the impact of a story is based on how grounded in reality it is. the easier it is to suspend disbelief the more close to home it feels. just by starting a tale with "true story" is a plot hook.

there has to be some bait on the hook you see...

If I only had the education behind my experiences, this could be told in a way that would match its intensity. I am limited, and would NEVER try to pull this one off if it were not true.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hum, I was replying to page two when I hit something wrong and it dissapeared,

So what to do?

I vil be back!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I used to rationalize as a sane person until I had my weird and wonderful nasty experiences, now I am not so quick to doubt others.
In this lady’s mind the story is real and yes we can see faults in her story but that is irrelevant as we have to respect her belief that it really happened, remember there is no smoke without fire.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

I have to say, that you need to clarify your statements because my Mom and I were closer than most, she was young and beautiful, talented and creative, sophistocated and highly highly Spiritual. She is well respected and remembered with highest reguard from all that knew her.

She was very respected in the UFO, Healing , Naturopathic, and Spiritual fields.

Yes she and I got along like sisters most of the time and we could fight like noones business, she pulled some low blows on me and I her over the years, but I have no residual problems from my Mom.

Her name was Shakura, ask around about her in Higher circles, real higher circles. At best I am just her daughter in this life...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You go girl! Show that darkman who's boss! MMMMhmmmmm!

*Reaches up and stops head from swiveling independently of neck*

Sorry, I had to go into Lokwanda mode for a moment...

Really riveting account Antar, I can only imagine trying to fully process an experience like that at any age, let alone 15. I think you must carry in you some very strong medicine, as the Native Americans say.

One thing I found strange is that you didn't have any contact with Jen or Jake after this incident, especially Jake, seems like if you were so deeply in love with him you would have made some attempt to get in touch? Perhaps you can elaborate?

Peace be among all of these, my brethren.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just want to point out a fact.

Because you believe an incident happened doesn't mean it actually happened.

Your perception of reality is fractured at best and totally twisted in the most likely scenario.

ATS is not supposed to be "Second Life".

Who are you really?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by TheMythLives

You said it...more and more people are being so rude. For lack of a better word. I happen to love the story and enjoy reading her TRUE account!

I hope she didn't think my pointing out a discrepancy was rude. That wasn't my intention.
Just that starting from an assertion of truth, it simply begged the question.

OP please continue the story as I assure you I have an open mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Antar, thank you for sharing your story with us. It takes a lot of courage to reveal ones self like that to a bunch of piranha.

You have a lot of interesting stories to tell and I enjoyed sitting up until 4:30 in the morning listening to some of them.

No one can vouch for another's experience or truly discredit it. I believe that you believe this all really happened. As someone with "writer" status, if you were making it up, you certainly have the skills to "cover the holes" in the story which leads me to believe that you are relating the story as you remember experiencing it.

I admire your courage.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join