It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I'm not sure what it is you are going on about. What I am interested in is truth and denying ignorance. If I can help others do that then I will. I will always pull it up by its roots and destroy it whenever and wherever I can.Ignorance thAT IS.

Now about this going down this route before thing, spell it out for me because I can be kind of slow sometimes. I am not the most intelligent person in the world and wouild appreciate you holding my hand and walking me thru this one. That is, if you want to risk sounding more paranoid than you already sound.

Again I say, You would have been better recieved if you would have left out the bit about being a true story. BTW I can understand a story,an event, something that happened to me, but a telling???? A telling???
How melodramatic .

If you think you can just offer your "telling" and then disappear into the frosty night whilst holding the hand of your lover and escape into the darkness where only the love in your hearts can light the way........well you're wrong.lol.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I would like to ask the Mods and staff of this forum why Antar's earlier thread from November does not show up in her profile. If I was the conspiracy type, and perhaps I am since I have joined ATS, I would be tempted to think that her earlier thread has been hidden away....

Or is there another explanation for the vanished thread? Can someone in charge please help solve this mystery?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

People will believe in something for two reasons:

Because they are afraid it is true.

OR

Because they WANT it to true.

Antar wants to live a life of Demons, Angels, and extra-dimensional beings. Unfortunately, in doing so, she is demeaning an entire science. I don't think this is her intent, but that doesn't make it any less true.

What would the comic book industry be if the writers of comic books believed what they wrote was true, and that they were the superheroes?

It would be laughed at and derided.

Like UFOlogy. And Cryptozoology. Etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

I have only just begun to talk. These are the stories that fall under what I percieve as paranormal, many other experiences were in the Alien UFO genre. And then there are things so fringe that they cannot even be discussed yet because I know better. LOl!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't wish to be rude, but I have to be honest with you and say that you have very little credibility left after what I have seen in this thread. (You are obviously a talented writer, but you should post your stories as what they are - fiction.)

I am much more interested in why your earlier thread from November does not show up in your profile. Does it not seem strange to you too..?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerOfAUTMN

People will believe in something for two reasons:

Because they are afraid it is true.

OR

Because they WANT it to true.

Like UFOlogy. And Cryptozoology. Etc.

If the first stories were never told, then we would be nowhere! Can you imagine the amount of ordinary people with extrodinary experiences that live and die never telling their story? How far would we be if they had told their piece of the puzzle?

I understand what you say and I was thinking the same thing about the people spending time trying to kill this thread and my credibility for telling the truth from my experience and what it may mean to us all.

I too think that for many it is not something they want to be true, and for others it can validate their thoughts feelings and experiences.

Again I will say that the reason I have come forward is because there is something important and revealing about this that will expose areas we have not discussed before.

It will be nice to finally get to that point, once those that have an agenda against this information being discussed have returned to their favorite forums and out of this thread.

I for one am ready.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Interesting how I bring this to you, and you choose to sacrifice me rather than the possilities of there being an under current of evil which controls people unbeknownst to them.

Disclosure?

Ummm...errrr... I don't think anyone here was trying to ......"SACRIFICE" you.lol.

We may be questioning you. We may be calling you out. We may even be putting you thru the ringer. But can anyone here honestly say they were "Sacrificing" anyone tonight?

What are we to tell our husbands and wives we were doing tonight?

"Honey, what were you doing up so late lastnight"?

"Oh,......I was...sorta....kinda...SACRIFICING someone last night. Mwehhhh hee hee heeeeehhh."

A little .......MELODRAMATIC again I'm afraid.lol. come on man.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

How can you call me out if this is true? I have been called out by a much higher power and they know the truth and now I bring this to the world to discuss the next phase of this experience and the enlightenment it may shed on everyone, hopefully to empower and strenghten.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

Thanks for that and if there are people in the world that give of themselves through their connection to the divine to keep things from going totally towards your worst possible nightmare then you would say the same to them too?

No good deed goes unpunished.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Again I will say that the reason I have come forward is because there is something important and revealing about this that will expose areas we have not discussed before.

It will be nice to finally get to that point, once those that have an agenda against this information being discussed have returned to their favorite forums and out of this thread.

What a remarkable thing to say. First you choose to post this thread by your own free will, and I am certain you hoped for as many readers and posters as possible. Then, when some of your readers make comments you don't like, you start telling them to get out of your thread?

It just does not work that way. You opened this can of worms, now you just have to deal with it. Every member of ATS has the right to voice their opinion about what YOU have presented us with. There is nothing in the opening post that says anything about this being an "invitation only" thread.

And I still would like to know why your earlier thread from November is gone from your profile.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

How can you call me out if this is true? I have been called out by a much higher power and they know the truth and now I bring this to the world to discuss the next phase of this experience and the enlightenment it may shed on everyone, hopefully to empower and strenghten.

By that I mean we are calling you out to explain the holes in your....umm telling.

And, ummm yeah, you are not sharing this with the world(In my most melodramatic soap opera voice). You are sharing this in an internet conspiracy forum dear.

If you want to save the world then you might want to contact the MSM because that's what the world is watching/litening to right now.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I think the real Evil is the US Government!I would rather deal with the supernatural any day than those homicidal CIA & black op's nut jobs!

I think that you may be onto something there. Problem is what if they are under this darkman and his ruling elite? To really 'fight' them you would be fighting the paranormal. And that is next to impossible from this dimensional level, the physical/mental plane.

Lets face it, someone somewhere took him up on his offer.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I was trying to bite my tongue and let it go, but since you insist on keeping up this chirade, I will throw in my $0.03.

reply to post by antar

I dont think anyone is trying to sacrifice you or even to personally injure you in any way.

The fact is you presented this Paul Bunyonesque tall tale as a true story for all to see.

This is what they refer to as FICTION. It has a place and that place is either in the short story category or under skunkworks with the other rubbish.

When you try to pass off something like this as truth then it becomes a whole different ball game.

Sure, I could have ignored this and cut you a free pass. But then I would have to do the same thing for the next guy who claims he is attacked by a fish beast in dead of night or claims to have pro-created with an Ewok or god knows what sort of bollocks.

Again, nothing against you personally Antar, you seem of good spirit and a decent person. But all of us here arent completely gullible and it is an insult to eveyone here who is trying to find truth when you pass off something knowingly false as fact.

Claiming that this happened to you not once but twice is an insult to every reader on ATS with an IQ above 50. I think that you like story time, I think you like the attention, I think it makes you feel good to feel important. Unfortunately trying to perpetrate a HOAX is the wrong way of going about it.

And generally speaking it is considered poor practice to be caught in a lie and then attempt to get out of it by telling an even bigger set of lies.

It may work well for politicians, but here in the real world it only makes people lose more respect for you.

Changed my mind..here it is

[edit on 7/7/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yes like the family in this story, they are what I call the voters. This is where i choose to be and have explained that in previous posts.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

If I could pay the site owners $100 to give you 100 stars for that post..I honestly would. No, I'm serious. Contact me via u2u guys.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Are you just a little afraid? Dont be, you will most likely never have this kind of calling.

This story is the truth, and it does not matter if it is in skunkworks or anywhere for that matter, it should by all rights be in the Spiritual forums.

But then who am I to say.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm done with this as well. I'm tired of walking this dog in a circle.

I've said my piece and I think anyone with a speck of self respect and logic will see this thread for what it is.

Antar, always a pleasure. Nothing personal dear. And, as always, a compelling story nevertheless. Sad to see so much talent used this way.

-- Seeker

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I thank you sir.

The world at large thanks you. It gladdens my heart to bear witness to the personal courage and bravery that has been displayed by the like of BlackOps719 tonight. When I think back on the "Sacrifice" you've made tonight I shall do so on a tear soaked pillow of happiness. It is now that I shall bid you adieu and gallop off into the cold unforgiving night only to find myself alone with the adoring thoughts of my hero.....BLACKOPS719!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar

I was 15 years old and quite mature for my age. I had a boyfriend at the time who was best friends with his twin brother and me of course.

1. I think you move pretty quick for a 15 year old.
2. I think you read too many Frank Peretti novels.
3. I think you could be a good story teller if you weren't telling a story that hasn't already been told countless times.

Sincrely,
Wiki

I am so interested in where you have seen this written before. And yes being raised as a 2nd generation Huntington Beach local I was fast. Never heard of Peretti, but really show me where anything that comes close to this has been written.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join