It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Yes, I know Antar is a respected member of this forum and that is exactly why I was so surprised when reading the content of this thread.

Countless times I have been into these type of threads "how to summons demons", "how to open portals" and all of that crap but no-one will tell me how to do it even though they claim to know how ... reason being ... they are talking rubbish.

I will do it. I am not scared. These things do not exist. If they do ... prove it to me

If something was in Antar's boyfriends house that day it was a hobo and this hobo spiked their drinks. I didn't read the outcome of this cross dimensional battle but I hope that the hobo got what he deserved.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
What seems to be pure evil,is in fact necessary,everything is a balancing act.

When the balance is lost is when the world becomes what it is.

Dark-Light

Happiness-Sadness

Up-Down

Hot-Cold

Left-Right

Success-Failure

Gain-Loss

Life-Death

Opposites are necessary for us to realise the differences,the extremes in this world,or any other.......

You cannot always be happy,or drunk,or rich,or anything,unless you are artificially modifying your reality.

Artificial modification of realities is what makes our world such a heinous place to live.

Humans refuse to accept the natural balancing.

That is how we destroy everything.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Ok I will contact you, as for the Crown Royal bag, it was where she kept her tips, no ad there.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

I will do it. I am not scared. These things do not exist. If they do ... prove it to me

Please, it is not something you summon by the ego, I do not know why it happened, I have always had ideas, but this is why I am prepared to discuss it now, a safe distance from the experience, some would think that it is driving me through my life, but if you ask any old man who has waged war on the front lines of the battle fields and seen and done things he could not explain, he will also tell you that at some point after processing it, you let it go, you dont forget, but you just cant carry the weight of the baggage into your future and allow it to affect your life.

For me it almost feels like a past life, like another segment in the pages of my life.

What I want to say to you is to work on 'yourself' dont worry about outside influences or what may show you your own inner divinity as if it is a cheap parlor trick. Anyone can master cheap parlor tricks if you try hard enough and you get outof your own way, that is simple, what is not easy is sculpting your inner world which is where you will find all the answers and the greatest gifts are given.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarney63
Antar, I truly appreciate your willingness to share your story. It is well written.

A few questions though: Was the "Darkman" here the same "dark man" in your November thread? Was the "portal" here the same type of "portal" in the other thread? Lastly, you made a reference to first seeing your guardian angel in the other thread when you were 14, here your age is 15 - just a typo or dimming of a 40+ years old memory?

Again, good story and I wish you well.

Ty, and yes one and the same, I dont really see him as a Guardian Angel though, just trying to make it easier to read and understand. I am surprised that ppl have not attacked the Angel yet. You can attack me, I have been through the worst, I was less real than he, but He was no illusion nor someone made up from the imagination of a madwoman as I have been accused, and is right now fighting for all of us, not just me. So to call him my GA, is not correct.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
I am tired of this farse too. I will check in later to see if anyone has answered my repeated question about the vanished November thread...

Somehow I don't think I will ever get an answer to that one.

That thread and the link to it is within this thread, just look back.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

You sound very compassionate, and that is what it takes already to do all the things you mention in your post. Stay healthy and clean, clear because you are special from the heart right?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is a time to either read my recount of this true life story, and then take a minute to just think about and return to discuss what it potends about the world we live in and how this does affect some ppl or all ppl and what we can do about it to find that balance that one of the posters so eloquently shared with us, true enough.

I am excited to finally have this out there and perhaps we will begin to find others who have experienced the same but have not come forward either, remember it took me until in my 40's to finally come out with it.

I am just the messenger of this story, it is true and was not part of some delusion or mental state, I was a very happy well adjusted young girl, a bit wild and free, yes, from a non conventional family, yes, a surfer yes, a different lifestyle than most of you were raised in , yes, but BUT, this is not about me, it is about the information I share with you.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

I really think that the scales have been off for far too long, I can barely take existence up on my birthrite from the horrifying distractions of pain and torture through the ages and even now, the misery and darkness and evil.

This planet IS the most beautiful in the known Galaxy! THIS planet has the most perfect balance and it will become a UTOPIA.

The balance is going to be restored, and it has to happen now. Ignorance and oppression has run its full course, it is time to change everything, and we will.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Hum I just spent a hour spilling my guts, hour and 20 minutes, but the post vanished.

I dont know, is it because I have placed my credibility on the line or some other force does not want me to say what I said?

I have a habit - if it is a large post, I always select/copy it (Alt+A and Alt+C) - just to avoid disappointment.

If your experience is real, it means it was real even if other people did not see or hear it (like a family in living room watching TV). I define reality as a personal experience. If you experienced it - it is real.

I prefer people talking about their own experiences with other realms. The theoretical bla bla bla - bible says this, Koran says that, Buddha says this... is worth nothing to me.

I, on the other hand, do not consider mystical and unexplainable things in my life as something significant, because they have happened too many times. Telling other people about it makes them confused because most of them can not relate to it. Therefore ATS is a good place to share - I reckon around 20 - 30% of posters (not sure about readers though) look for answers. The rest is wasting their time here - its entertainment for them. In my everyday life I meet may be 10% of people who can relate to my unexplainable experiences.

Love

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Have I missed it or has the mystery of the non-existant third party observer to the "darkman" rising out of the pavement been answered yet?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

We get the point, now please get back on topic, which isn't the OP.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I am in total agreement with what you have said. I too have had many experience that are unexplainable and because of the audience we are dealing with on ATS, I do not disclose the more bizarre occurrences that have happened to me over the years.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
Have I missed it or has the mystery of the non-existant third party observer to the "darkman" rising out of the pavement been answered yet?

I will explain again for you, when you have an Angel come through your Soul, and after an experience such a I had, you are left with Psychic abilities again I cannot fully explain. It was abundandly clear to me, how this happened through a form of question/visualization, but lets not muddy the waters with that.

The most important matter is not how he arrived into this dimension, but that it was possible at all!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Ah true so true. Thankyou, once the dust settles please come back I would love to bounce some ideas off you, I have had plenty of time to think about the experience and have watched this world with a slightly different eye for how we have been so oppressed and how on earth with the sheer numbers out numbering the wicked few how they have always maneged to hurt people and control way beyond their numbers.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how at night this thread is attacked and during the day we have a tendancy to discuss openly?

Oops, the cats out of the bag now, watch out!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have read this thread with interest and the reactions on the thread show how the duality of the human mind exists. Where on the one hand there are those willing to accept the possibilities of the events spoken about by the OP and to ignore the apparant flaws in some of the logical connections within the recounting and those that will refuse to accept anything without proof and any logical flaws can only be conclusive of the non-reality of this happening.

It is an interesting parallel, that has existed with mankind throughout this period of kaliyuga, the Iron age, the age of man, where generally our connection to mysterious ethereal realms, our communication with the higher level entities is lost like never before.

It mirrors the battles of the middle ages, the church versus science. Where nothing anymore can be accepted on faith, or as belief, mainly I believe because fewer and fewer people have the conscious level of awareness to penetrate the veil of our 3rd dimensional reality. Science makes some steps towards proving somethings that were once considered impossible, is it possible that man as a species will sit here denying all until science turns its attention to proving the existence of entities existing in different dimensions?

We dismiss or accept what we are told, based upon the predominant thoughts that form our own realities, for this reason I am sure, there are certain things known by TPTB that they will not reveal because it would create such a shaking of the foundations of the construits of the fundamental belief system of the general populace. A belief system based in the limits of the five sense perception.

I can neither deny nor confirm the words of the OP, it is not my experience, has not mirrored any of my experiences and may never do so, that however, does not negate the possibility that what she experienced was a challenge of a dark entity from another dimension. This was her experience and the sharing of this experience should not create such an ego response of ridicule or even the alternative ego response of idolising.

I thank you for taking the time to share this experience, which to you was real and has shaped your existence in this life. Any more than that in either direction is nothing more than speculation on the part of the individual.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Galaxie 182

You are wise, thankyou. I just U2ued another who thinks much like you, and I agree fully with your views, what more can I say? Not everyone is here for the same reasons , and we need ppl with neither a belief nor judgment in cases like this. As I said in the U2u, I do not believe in the Sun, because it is my experience. Yet to remain objective is as important a task as battling the dark forces themselves and to be able to catalog others experiences from that vantage point is paramount to any subsequent discovery.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Yea, I asked the same questions but it doesn't hurt to ask twice does it? Plus I think you articulated the question's better then I did.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join