It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedonjuan

I don't mean to bash or flame you in any way, and I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve this story, I just want to share an opinion.

I have not faced the fear of something supernatural like she describes.

I did however, once have a person try to strangle me. I had grabbed a cell phone and hidden it in my pants pocket because it was within my reach but out of his sight while he was trying to kill me.

I played dead until he left the room, and called 911. I could see when he returned to the room out of the corner of my eye that he had an axe with him, and he was circling around me like he was trying to figure out the best way to chop me up. It was then that the police showed up.

Does that count?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Wow, I'm really sorry, that sounds awful. I've never been in a situation that was so life threatening so I can't really relate that to mine or the OP's experience.

But I have been in a situation where my life was in danger and as I said, for me the fear of death was nothing compared to the fear I experienced on my "experience".

When you feel like your in another dimension, when you start to doubt the reality around you, normal trains of thought just aren't relevant anymore.

The best way I can think of conveying my point is this. Imagine your Neo, waking up from the matrix inside that pod with all the wires coming out of you, and seeing all the other pods with all the other people in them. Would you be thinking "S**t, I need to call the cops!"

All I'm saying is that when your in another dimension and your questioning reality, the normal rules just don't apply.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Sorry if I'm a little disjointed in my posts, but I'm reading the thread as I post. However...

Originally posted by Elliot

I always had this problem believing these sex crazed other world stories because they lack the chemicals that drive sex drive.

Pagans believed that sex was a very spiritual matter and would have sex orgies. I'm not that well versed on the matter but I do know that they thought of sex as the path to god.

I'm also sure you've read about and or talked with people who say that sex with their parter is very spiritual. You know the old sayings, "It felt like we were one..." and things of that nature.

You could even look at on the negative side. The act of them having sex could have been symbolic of sin. You know how Catholics feel about sex, especially the kind going on in this story.

I just think that there is a lot more to sex than just chemicals and biological urges.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I can not say this is a "good read" because that seems to simple, to shallow.
You say this was a true event and I feel for you,because no matter what people may want to say or think it was, something most defiantly happened that night, and it may be more real than people could ever imagine.
They just need to think and look a little deeper into life to realize this and no I do not mean this in a spiritual way or anything of that kind, if anyone had the sense or depth (empathy) they could see it for what it is.

It doesn't matter if others think this was real, it was real to you, it impacted your life and your life only changed you and only you so that's the only person who matters when it comes down to it all,YOU, and I am sure you know this already.

As I see from your post rather often you seem to have grown to be a wonderful, intelligent, strong woman with a talent with words and connecting to others.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Anatar,

If you would, please send me an IM. I cannot do it without having 20 posts. We may need to talk.

Rich

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Oouthere]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My story I started last night.

There were 3 of us at my house and we were going to go out that night, anyways this one guy I always felt funny about. I saw this little thing almost like sitting on his shoulder....weird little leprechaun thing. I said to the guy WTF is that, and he became elusive and dismissive. I just had a overwhelming urge to interrogate him about it. The 3rd guy was my brother and he was sleeping on lounge and didn't see anything.

As he was dismissing me and mocking me about it , he was urging me to leave and go out earlier than planed.., for some reason we both look towards the front door when we saw 2 big hands come thru the door almost like a smoke but solid...when he saw this he jump back and seemed frightened.....I however felt alright not worried but got a greater urge to now find out what this little man was, and felt like I had to stay at home even though he was urging us to go out clubbing now.

Now after about 1hour(?-long long time) of him denying it and me questioning things like where he was born and his family etc he gave in...

He said ....no one usually sees this thing he never named but called it his helper. The only person to see it was a how can u say it a real stupid mate we knew and he just thought he was tripping or really didn't see anything.

I ended up getting a bit more info about this thing not much though he was very guard... he then tried to get me into it or give me a little helper. The whole time this was happening there were orbs of lights in and out side house, energy swirls in the air inside(like the psychedelic stuff you see on tv sort of thing but not really). After i was some what satisfied or more at ease as to getting info about the little man, we went out to the clubs and I kinda kept up asking questions and now at this point the guys face was seemingly changing. It may not have been physical it may have been in the spirit but he was...best way to put it he was morphing into a mix of this little mans face and a sort if vampireish look. only for seconds but when it happened he had this evil grin...
That night and for the next few years, I had profound insight to my life and knew just about everything good and bad that was going to happen.
A few days - could have been a week later this guy just vanished.....
I mean he was part of a group of us mates and he just went. No 1 knew where he was.

About a year after that my life descended into the pits of hell... and with out going to deep...I was f%&^$# up badly. But the good part of that horrid journey was I knew what was coming what to expect and accepted what was happening, and it made it a little easier & used it all as experience.

During those dark days there was some even freakier crap and things that happened but I leave that for another post....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cuivinen

So you have a mythical animal protecting you??
Hmmm why does that sound ever so slightly as if someones just farted?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

I`m seem to have stepped into readers digest.

I`ll leave you too it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
thats really creepy i would have left if that happened to me

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ebaneeza

? no idea what that means never read a readers digest or have any knowledge on it...

if you are having a dig at me...To be brutally honest, I could not careless.
What I have done is tell a story I have only told a handful of people ever in 10years, because of possible bad reactions from them, but due to age and time, your or other peoples approval of my actual experience and any negative feedback means very very little.

If you choose to disbelieve me great...I am not going to bend your arm to make you...

Ignorance is bliss!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Not for an instant did I want any part of this entity or anything I could dream of having by becoming part of his existence.

You would think that this would have been in a sort of OBE experience, but my body was with me and this strange dimension was as real as the one I am in now, only not the reality we know.

I told him several times "NO!" And at some point he got that it was my total and final say in this matter. NO.

He then stepped things up and the space we were in began to swirl and become thicker more closed in, he said to me, " This is the battle of the Spirit/Soul" And with that we began to speak in a language which was unknown to me consciously, but deep within I did understand and the words were more than words and to speak in this language took more than thought, it took everything I had within to fight.

At some point I almost became unconscious, my strength was draining and just at the point when I knew I would loose, from behind/within me at the heart region came a huge, and I mean huge Angel, tattered and torn, strong and beautiful, a true warrior, together we put our energies into one and blasted the darkman once and for all.

I turned without fear of the darkman to my back this time, because I wanted to look, I wanted to see with these eyes the Angel.

Squinting from the brightness, from the glorious being that came to my aid, that joined with me in my greatest hour of need. Came through me, was part of me. I knew that he was in the midst of a raging battle in a higher dimension, but that without my knowing was by my side even in this lower dimension.

He was exquisite and war torn, strong and elegant, so so beautiful. He stretched his massive wings and I could barely look, I remember his knees and thighs the size of 10 men, and his height was probably about 23 feet tall with a wingspan twice that.

This reminds me of the Stevequayle site and his talks about the nephilim, and how he tells people that even the high ranking Military brass inform him that it is indeed true, that one day we just may see a mass explosion of them into our world, and he says we will all parish, that no man will be safe, that no man could fight them. I do not believe that and neither should you, because what I have said is truth, and if the time comes and we are dealing forces outside our reality, there are protectors for some. I know this as a fact, and now you do too.

And then the Angel flew off to my right and back to his dimension.

The darkman looked defeated, and he said, "You have won the battle of the Spirit/Soul, but you cannot win the physical"...

Hi, thanks for sharing your story. At first when i was reading it i thought it was interesting, but part of me was thinking either it was made up or maybe it sounded like a marijuana experience or drug related experience story; but when you got to the bit where you describe the angel - i felt strong emotion and nearly cried at the end of that part.

for some reason i believe you, as much as i believe anything in this world.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
antar all I can say antar is amazing!!!!

and yes I do believe you!!!!

and no I won't!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackell
and no I won't!!!!

Welcome to the Light side!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
good lord.. sounds like someones working on a book... sorry but I don't believe a word of it... I have a 6th sense.. and that sense is laffing. Someone pointed out at the beginning as the Author tells of her *Story*.. the two boys are walking home but alas.. they didn't notice the darkman that came up threw the pavement, a portal, and followed them home. How does the Author know this? The Author wasn't there walking home with the 2 boys? Nooo the Author was with Jen going over to the two boys apt... the darkman show'd the Author how it came into our world and followed the 2 boys home? WTF am I missing HERE!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So I go to pick up my son at the airport today, and the airport was gone. It was empty, it was closed and it was abandoned...

I drive trough twice in disbelief, but it was closed.

I say to the gaping mouths of my 94 year old Grandpa, my 2 little sons in the back and my 90 year old aunt, I am going to find a human here somewhere to talk to!

Not a soul.

I notice some maps on a billboard and grab a map to the new airport across town...

Get to the airport and I see that my sons plane is ON TIME, well it was not.

Finally it arrives 45 minutes later, but no son.

I go to American Airlines to say hey! Where is my unaccompanied minor!?

Duh, American Airlines is the only kiosk closed...

Now I am getting a bit freaked.

I find the office and ask where is my son and throw in a few expletives...

They say that they are not sure. Where is his baggage? Not checked in.

2 more flights from Dallas Fort Worth come through late also.

I have been told that Dallas has bad weather and some delays (I later find this to be a lie)

Now I am sweating stress and anger....

I refuse to give in to fear...

Office says OK looks like he is on the next plane.

I say what of the hundred dollar unaccompanied minor fee to get his him safely from Arizona home?

I insist on a refund...

Next plane , he comes walking up.

Now you can believe me when I say this really happened, but why did everyone tell me that there was bad weather in Dallas from the time I arrived at the new airport?

Why was I not informed of the airport moving?

Why when the stewarts/security took my son to the wrong plane which caused 3 flights to be delayed did they not call me on my cell phone?

Weird but true. See my life can be very strange...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

How did your story start last night but then you say it has been years since this experience? Are you ok? You can u2u me if you need some one to talk to.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
this was a very good read and well laid out....
since we are on the disscussion of your topic and in the gray area ; I would like to bring up a point.

this is one of the most memorable moments of my life...it has been over 14 years since then.
when I was little 5 mabey 6....I seen an angel.

I was asleep to the world in bed between my parents... when some urge woke me up......I lifted my head slowly and seen a white tinted haze that filled the room, vibrant radiating light coming from the doorway across the room that led to the hallway. I lifted my head from the pillow and peaked into the hall and I seen a tall, beautifully blonde haired lady dressed in the most beautiful white linen I have ever seen turning away into the hall showing her beautiful white feather wings....she looked so eloquent...her skin was so pale as for her face;that it was almost white too.;(althought that is the one thing I am sad about I cannot remember her face)

when I seen her almost as soon as I woke...I felt so secure ,safe, that I pleasantly went back to sleep no longer than 15 seconds later

( I can really only begin to describe in words of this angel... for it is a mental picture seared into my brain that words can only begin to describe)
I am 20 now, and i have did a good amount of growing up since that day... and to all conclusions of my mind I had a glimpse of my guardian angel on that day.

I mean, this was no dream, it was reality> a lot of other things from my childhood I have forgotten but never in my life will I forget this cherished moment.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Best check your senses. You have obviously been reading this thread backwards. Best to start with the OP.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxsatsukiyamixX
this was a very good read and well laid out....
since we are on the disscussion of your topic and in the gray area ; I would like to bring up a point.
this is one of the most memorable moments of my life...it has been over 14 years since then.
when I was little 5 mabey 6....I seen an angel.

Beautiful memory, are you Catholic? Sounds like the Virgin Mary. You are 20? I would bet that you are in for a very special life if you remain clean and clear, and always seek out people and situations which lead you to your higher self.

You know when I was first reading your account, I couldnt help think of an experience I had at a very young age, it was shortly after my 16 year old aunt died, I will always choose to remember that it was her spirit stopping by to send me her love.

Be well.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel 222

I wish I had words to describe how reading my quote and then your kind words made me feel, funny this just happened to be the first post I read tonight.

Your post means alot and I would love to read your thoughts about this experience and what it may mean from your perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join