It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

You will never forget this experince and yet someday it will serve you to help others understand their experiences.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Blanca you are so beautiful, I am sorry to hear that you had to experience that, I believe that you had a protector, I know you did. That protector is always with you.

Thankyou also for making my morning much brighter.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would not mind/

I do wish i did know who it was...at the time My only family that had died had been my Great grandparents...who (to my knowledge) I have never met..
my mom still had her mom and dad, my dad still had his dad and mom.

and for some reason something told me to post it......it's been 15plus yrs...for me to tell someone this...on this day i HAVE
and as we speak I am getting chills all over.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
But I know in all my heart she is still with me...now that I am speaking of her...I'm am feeling such a feeling of happiness.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Listen folks the person presenting this story has a long history. If you really want to find out what makes her tick I suggest you read through a few of her threads. A few of them reveal some VERY telling info on her troubled childhood and problems with her mother that would make any of us nuttier that squirrle $***.

Just keep in mind what it says at the top of her avatar......WRITER!!!!
Is it all clicking into place now? A little investigation goes a long way. hint hint.

Ok after reading all the posts to this one i have definetly decided that this is bogus. Its a great story i loved it. Had me riveted and not from the "its true" aspect but the way she told it. I was pretty convinced when i got to the match part. Who goes into that much detail about a match when telling a true account of an experience. Whenever i have related events of my past i dont ever focus that much detail and use that many adjectives to describe inconsequential things in the story. However a writer does. It gives color and flavor to the story and keeps you interested. It paints the picture for you in your mind yet leaving blank areas for your mind to fill in the rest for yourself. I dont know how this ends or if that is the end but i have read enough to know its not real. I personally think if it did happen to the writer here then it happened with the help of something chemical.
If it did however happen for real as stated then i guess i am wrong again but keep this in mind, if you want to be credible dont over do it when writing about your experiences. Noone is this colorful and descriptive when relating facts. they tend to go straight for the heart of the facts and not souund like they are writting a best seller. Sorry but your story doesnt SOUND credible to me. i apologize if it is.
But let me leave with this last thing. Its a good story. I loved it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Well, after reading the OP's account and the responses here, I can genuinely say that a HUGE study of human nature and interaction could be made on these types of forums.

For those of you who accept this story at face value, I pity you. This girl is leading you by the noses and playing on your predisposed ideas...plain and simple. I've had real experiences, and none that I care to share because...in the end, they're all personal. However, when experiences are REAL, one tends to leave out the creativity because the story itself needs no embellishment. Therefore, I call it for what it is...creative writing. Nuff said there.

For those who continuously make relentless attacks at some valiant attempt to expose her for a liar says much about your own inadequate lives and the gratuitous amounts of time you spend on something that you supposedly can't stomach. I honestly hate to see people absorbing themselves in petty conflict and doing outright damage to each other when our world is falling apart before our eyes. And guess what...the more that you respond to this nonsense in a futile attempt to destroy her, the more hits her site ultimately acheives. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD BY DESTROYING THE DREAMS OF OTHERS?

To the skeptics, keep a healthy mind but realize that just because you haven't experienced something for yourselves does not mean that things outside of our perception do not exist. If not for technology, we would have never known that the ultraviolet spectrum exists because OUR EYES CANNOT PERCEIVE IT. If its made of light, then by all scientific evidence...IT IS A DIMENSION. And, understand that dimensions are nothing more than differently compressed frequencies resonating at different pitches. There could literally be layers of dimensions unknown to human thought and perception. Its quite possible that the reason science cannot PROVE the existence of the ethereal lies in its inability to YET develop technology advanced enough to perceive and identify it. AND...Whose to say that the Industrial Military Complex hasn't already developed such technology and utilize it for purposes not yet unveiled to the public? Always remember, things are classified for a REASON. Just a thought. I'm making no claims.

Anyway, I'm trying to be a voice of logic here. If I was going for a PHD in sociology, this would be one of the best forums ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by 297GT

How did your story start last night but then you say it has been years since this experience? Are you ok? You can u2u me if you need some one to talk to.

I started to write about it last night but stopped as it was already around 2;30am LOL

Thanks for the concern too, could have used a hand a few years ago, but sit's all good now adays....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
now leading on from prior post on page 15

Life descended into living hell and lasted for 3years roughly but the towards the end it was not as bad as in the beginning and middle.
I wont go into the personal dramas but I'll try and outline some of the stuff that happened in non chronological order as I will write as I remember...

Now in the beginning I basically saw pretty much every thing that was going to happen not at once but of the course of weeks, and I had times where I could choose a course like a fork in the road, I was forced to break up with my girlfriend, but I had to do it in a way so she was ok, so I found in the spirt a new partner for her (didnt make it easier though) then I had things that were tests..(forks in the road) I decided to go as low as possible with out doing anything to harm anyone else...It was almost like a fight to either go one way or the other...good or bad. as I was realizing the coming events I would program weird actions that I would do when the events were unfolding...so the moments that would feel like deja vu I would catch myself doing this move or action I programed months or years ago.

Each time this happened I was overwhelmed with a massive revelation type of feeling....I was still a some what skeptic even though i had so much wierd stuff happen...so this would snap me back into yes this is real.

The whole time I was on this journey I nver was stressed untill nearing the end...Now some of the more weird stuff that happened was meetign people whom I knew I was to meet, doing things I knew I was to do, traveling to places I knew I would out of the blue. I was semi in the spirt most of the time. I use to have conversations with people with out opening my mouth, and one time I had 4 other people in the room and they talked with there mouth but I never did and half way thru this experience I said to them you know you guys all have answered and talked to me but not once did I open my mouth yet you all heard me and they either freaked out and left and the others became intrigued and 1 just knew.

Another time there was this weird park we use to visit at night I'll get some pics to show you how weird it is for a kids play ground...but where it is use to be an aboriginal camp site, now there was this old tree....and in this kids park there was a table with a spell on it about tree sprites...I still know it off by heart but I wont repeat it. Now if we all said it as we walked around the table weird stuff always happened...
One of the weirdest was a time when time stopped and we all went to a place that was all white...the thing was we all knew it, and I have no idea how long we were there but I have there expressions burned into my minds still as we realized what was going on...we all in slow motion looked at each other like wtf, after we came back to normal we made a descion to jump in the car or sit down on a park bench for a while, we sat down....no one spoke, no one spoke untill a day later.

other times I had a friend seemingly die go blue and then wake up laughing
orbs of lights floating around and other bazaar stuff

gmap
www.ourbrisbane.com...
1.bp.blogspot.com...

One of my friends mom was a witch and one day out of the blue she just come out and said to me...your one of Gods own, nothing can get you, even if your laying in gutter he will pick you up. This just blew me away as I wasn't a christian....

Now on my journey one day the friend warned me that an older woman would try and abduct me...
haha yer what ever I said because this wasnt in my vision, sure enough a few weeks later a old woman tried to steal me, she offered me so many things so I followed knowing the warning to see what would happen.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by 297GT]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think there are creatures we don't yet know anything about. It is because of quantum physics that I suddenly started considering possible answers which went beyond what I used to confine logic to.

It was 10 or 11 years ago. I used to spend a lot of time finding interesting information about paleontology, space discoveries, theories on propulsion for space vehicles on sites like National Geographic, Discovery, Encyclopedia Britannica (before they made it members only, it was a fantastic resource). It quickly became apparent that actually, there are ways to propel a space vehicle to a percentage of light speed, therefore bringing quite a large number of stars within reach of our solar system (OMG, stars could technically, actually be traversed by the use of technology, ET might actually be able to make it from his/her home system to ours... UFOs might be real), multiple dimensions might not be just confined to the pages of Sci-fi, matter transportation (beam me up) might actually be achievable....

Eventually, I came to the most startling realisation, the one that really changed me... ghosts, aperations, the fae, etc. might actually represent a real and actual example of biology that due to the quantum nature of reality are, as yet, undetected. Just creatures which have evolved in the normal darwinian way, but are in no way normal.
I'm sure that there are other forces and forms of energy (like the gravity, electricity, atomic attraction, etc. we are familiar with) that we have not yet detected and in fact we only see and experience a very limited sample of reality. Such creatures that exist outside of our perceptions probably experience a connection to everything in way that we couldn't understand, allowing them to do things that seem like magic to us and, I think, allowing them to interact directly with, or manipulate the thought processors of other creatures... like humans.

antar, I don't believe in the mystical, or magic, or the paranormal. Those words are pointless, if something exists, then it exists and is real, no different than your computer mouse. But I believe your story is entirely possible. I'm not sure you're telling the truth, it honestly doesn't sound like it, but members whose opinions I respect have vouched for you and that's worth a lot, enough that I reserve judgement. I wont say any more about that.

The creature you have described in your post would be exceedingly dangerous and probably could have killed you quite easily. It's possible that the other creature that came to your aid startled your assailant and made him unsure about really harming you. Of course, nobody could guess the psychology of such a creature, but I think from what you have described, he was holding back from murder or causing real physical injury for some reason.

If you are ever face to face with such a creature again, get away and get help quickly. The things that such a creature could potentially do renders humans who interact with them extremely vulnerable. I'm not just saying that to be dramatic, it's logical.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Well, after reading the OP's account and the responses here, I can genuinely say that a HUGE study of human nature and interaction could be made on these types of forums.

For those of you who accept this story at face value, I pity you. This girl is leading you by the noses and playing on your predisposed ideas...plain and simple. I've had real experiences, and none that I care to share because...in the end, they're all personal. However, when experiences are REAL, one tends to leave out the creativity because the story itself needs no embellishment. Therefore, I call it for what it is...creative writing. Nuff said there.

For those who continuously make relentless attacks at some valiant attempt to expose her for a liar says much about your own inadequate lives and the gratuitous amounts of time you spend on something that you supposedly can't stomach. I honestly hate to see people absorbing themselves in petty conflict and doing outright damage to each other when our world is falling apart before our eyes. And guess what...the more that you respond to this nonsense in a futile attempt to destroy her, the more hits her site ultimately acheives. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD BY DESTROYING THE DREAMS OF OTHERS?

To the skeptics, keep a healthy mind but realize that just because you haven't experienced something for yourselves does not mean that things outside of our perception do not exist. If not for technology, we would have never known that the ultraviolet spectrum exists because OUR EYES CANNOT PERCEIVE IT. If its made of light, then by all scientific evidence...IT IS A DIMENSION. And, understand that dimensions are nothing more than differently compressed frequencies resonating at different pitches. There could literally be layers of dimensions unknown to human thought and perception. Its quite possible that the reason science cannot PROVE the existence of the ethereal lies in its inability to YET develop technology advanced enough to perceive and identify it. AND...Whose to say that the Industrial Military Complex hasn't already developed such technology and utilize it for purposes not yet unveiled to the public? Always remember, things are classified for a REASON. Just a thought. I'm making no claims.

Anyway, I'm trying to be a voice of logic here. If I was going for a PHD in sociology, this would be one of the best forums ever.

I ve got a sociology degree, however I think this would be of more interest to a psychologist. It's testing the perceptions of individual responses to what many believe the impossible.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar

I was 15 years old and quite mature for my age. I had a boyfriend at the time who was best friends with his twin brother and me of course.

1. I think you move pretty quick for a 15 year old.
2. I think you read too many Frank Peretti novels.
3. I think you could be a good story teller if you weren't telling a story that hasn't already been told countless times.

Sincrely,
Wiki

I am so interested in where you have seen this written before. And yes being raised as a 2nd generation Huntington Beach local I was fast. Never heard of Peretti, but really show me where anything that comes close to this has been written.

A quick list of similar stories:

"The Great and Secret Show" by Clive Barker (and the sequel "Everville")
The above mentioned Frank Peretti's "This Present Darkness" and sequel "Piercing the Darkness".

I have more to say on this matter, but shall leave it until I have had a dig through more of the replies.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by CJaKfOrEsT]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I dont know exactly why but your post filled my heart. I truly sense your goodness.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CaKfOrEsT

Thank you, I try to avoid those types of books, as I have pretty much left that experience in the past and try to surround myself with the things which are of a higher vibration.

Clive Barker wrote the romantic tale of Dracula and I did enjoy that.

Just may look at them through Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com to see what they are about though.

I will tell you when I was describing the match, the little wooden match, remembering back that was one of the things that truly amazed me because how much time was I in the outer dimension?

It was late afternoon when we arrived, but fully dark when we finally escaped, the next door neighbors were up watching TV with small children so I just dont know, BUT the match continued to burn in my finger yet it was not there while I was in battle or the outer dimension.

And how long does a small wooden match burn for? Yet time was not part of the dimension I traveled into.

How did I have the will power to influence ppl from the point where I must have had one foot in this dimension while still operating from the other as well?

What I mean is that the phone operator, the family next door and my friends were unaware of what was happening before them however with intensity of will I was able to get the father to allow me to use his phone even though he was in an almost dream state towards me, and my friends, I could shake them and force them to acknowledge me, but had no real control to communicate with them, do you follow?

There are subtle and not so subtle parts to this story which are being missed by all of the readers, and in fact I have even questioned the possibility that there could be some under influences which do not allow them to see this story as anything but a catalyst for anger and denial of any possibility to be a true account of one persons affairs within the paranormal if it is indeed paranormal at all.

As long as we continue to rehash the validity of this recounting of my experience, our shared experience now, then the opportunities will be missed and it will remain nothing more than dead words written on some Internet discussion board.

We all have the chance to look at this from so many directions, but as with the example of the match I have just given you, the focus must have intent to discover the truth and not the exposure of the author to be a uncredible.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Antar,

Regardless of whether the story is true or not, I can tell that you are truly a person of light and good. It takes someone special to stay so positive in the face of so many critics, and I just wanted to say thank you for that. In the end it doesn't matter whether it is true or not....it is about how the story made you feel on a personal level.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Thankyou for your kindness, however this story is not about me, it is brought to you, to this forum to have a deeper look at from many different perspectives, please read my post above yours to see what I mean.

So many people got caught up on 'how' I chose to mention the tiny wooden match between my fingers, but not one of them mentions the other more important aspects of that match, the match was very significant to the truth being discovered.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

You know, I really do not see myself or others for that matter as good or bad. It is almost impossible to look at life and especially people in that way.

I have seen others who are the pillar of my community, well respected, wealthy, religious leaders within the community, and yet have also seen a different side to them as well, a side others do not.

It is not like judging, but just seeing that people are not black and white good or bad. And furthermore it is a matter of personal perspective as to how we see others.

I may see Gandhi as someone who is so subtly cruel, manipulative because he would ostracise his disciples for minor infractions like eating more than their allotted amount no matter how hungry they were to teach them to deny the body.

He would not punish the disciple directly, but instead would punish himself openly before the others which would cause the starving disciple to be treated by the others just terribly for hurting their Master. A much worse fate than to have simply been chastised for him disobedience.

Yet millions see him as a Saint, as a man of higher consciousness.

Mother Teresa, another one, but without the poor, the orphans the suffering masses, she would have been nothing more than a Nun.

She and the Church were in big business, the business of suffering.

For one years worth of gains, the church could have created a massive city filled with all the food, shelter, clothing, education and prosperity for every orphan in the world, but that is not how to perpetuate necessity and a do gooder response.

Now they think her a Saint, I see the subtle and cruel inhumanity.

Can you imagine all of the really good people who have been singled out by these pillars of society to be ruined and kept in such a state of survival until they are not only socially respected by spiritually bankrupt?

How many good people have lost their heads, their lives, their birthright to this planet which in all truth is paradise due to religious and geographic differences?

War, need I say more?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I can sense your goodness as well and I thank you for your response. If you have had genuine experiences, keep it simple because people are prone to look for any inconsistency that they can hang you with. As far as you being a writer....Take a good look. You have had people dangling by a string and begging for more. This shows talent and the ability to captivate others, including the one's who are desperately trying to prove you wrong. So for this...you deserve tons of credit, even from the one's who attack for their personal satisfaction.

I personally will leave my opinions out, other than what I stated above. But, I think that you are an intelligent and very creative individual whom, if given a chance, could enrich many people's lives with your ability to tell stories. Keep going. You have a future in this world.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by CaKfOrEsT

Thank you, I try to avoid those types of books, as I have pretty much left that experience in the past and try to surround myself with the things which are of a higher vibration.

Antar,

You may note that the examples presented were in response to your own comment (please read my OP). I read Great And Secret Show long ago, and note some similarities, particularly regarding the kind of "induced promiscuity" that you described, and the battle of "spiritual good and evil". I must admit that I don't read these kinds of books anymore, for reasons that I hope to elaborate on in later posts (perhaps a peruse through some of my earlier posts may give a clue
).

As long as we continue to rehash the validity of this recounting of my experience, our shared experience now, then the opportunities will be missed and it will remain nothing more than dead words written on some Internet discussion board.

We all have the chance to look at this from so many directions, but as with the example of the match I have just given you, the focus must have intent to discover the truth and not the exposure of the author to be a uncredible.

I hope that this comment about "rehashing the validity" of your recount was not directed at me (seeing as it it is contained in a response to my post), as I am not one saying that your account is a lie. I too have had contact with spiritual phenomena, so I am certainly not denying the authenticity of your experiences. However, I am sure that you will not like what I have to say, but as many others have stated, this is a public forum.

It does interest me that your response to criticism is to dismiss other peoples opinions as irrelevant, while demanding that people take your words as authoritative. My observation is that two course of action are generally taken by people with authentic experiences, in these circumstances.

1. Logical defence, or
2. Total disregard of the question as not worthy of there energy to respond

Unfortunately, it is extremely late in my timezone, but I hope to be able to demonstrate what I mean as I raise my concerns, along with my experiences, which I am sure I will need to defend.

Oh, and just to give a tease: Like you, I am one who believes in one true reality, only I have the courage to admit it. Your reality is one that insists that anyone can define (you use the word "find") their own. Mine is one that is defined by our Creator.

In essence, only one of us can be right: Either the rationals, who deny all except that which can be seen, touched, tasted, etc are right; or the Theistic reality of an active Entity, who has created, sustains and will fulfill His/Her creation are right; or the spiritist, with his/her "flexible" kind of belief system that claims to have "no religion, per se, except to be a follower of truth" are right; or whatever I have left out. We would not believe what we believe, if we did not believe that everyone is defined and constrained by our beliefs. The rational believes that the others are delusional. The theist believes that the rational is ignorant, and the "spiritist" is naive. The spiritist believes that the theist is condescending, and the rational is close-minded. In fact, each group is constrained by his/her belief (even the rational, with their "belief" in "non-belief").

All this, simply to say nothing.
I look forward to having time to contribute something of more substance.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CJaKfOrEsT

Just a real quick reply as you mentioned heading for bed, but just wanted to tell you that no, I did not mean you in the above post, just figured you may know that and wanted to throw it in.

I have more ot say about your post here, but will wait as it is going to take a minute to respond to as you can imagine, lol.

Sleep well and I will look forward to more discussions with you later.

We do see things differently, but who knows I never discount anyones views as we are all such individuals and no two alike even if we are from the same basic outlook on Religiosity/Spirituality,

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Agreed on the psychology part. However, my statement was more in line with the idea of how the people on these forums interact with each other on a social networking level and how they treat each other as a result. I think it would be an excellent study on both levels for sure.

Much love to my fellow brothers, sisters, mankind, and spiritual counterparts. All of you have a place in my soul, and remember...as much as you would like to think of yourselves as separate and individualized, WE ARE ALL ONE OPERATING AND SHARING THE SAME SPACE. ITS TIME TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF MAKING ENEMIES OF OURSELVES. WHILE WE FIGHT OVER SCRAPS AND SENSELESS DETAILS, THE REAL ENEMY GROWS STRONGER BY THE MINUTE IN AN ATTEMPT TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. I am referring to our world leaders and their incessant push for power and control. SOMEDAY, WE WILL ALL NEED EACH OTHER.

One last statement to the skeptics and realists. Anytime that you believe that you/we are alone in the Universe and there is nothing special occurring, go outside and look at the stars. Look in every direction imaginable, and remember that respectable scientists have all agreed that the Universe is infinite. If the Universe is, in fact, infinite...that means that you are already literally living inside of ETERNITY. Death is not the end, more than likely, its just the beginning. We are one ball of life surrounded by light years of evolution, creativity and intelligence. You are not separate from this concept, you are a part of it. Earth is NOT a home base for normality and our limited understanding of Universal law has not been proven or established. That is the reason why we cling to theories as fact as opposed to presenting hard scientific data the solidifies our realities. It was not that long ago that we actually believed that the world was flat, and just when we think we know it all...something will come along to prove it inaccurate. Keep your minds open so that when a new reality is established, you won't be buried in your previous beliefs.

Thanks...I'm out!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join