It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am tired of this farse too. I will check in later to see if anyone has answered my repeated question about the vanished November thread...

Somehow I don't think I will ever get an answer to that one.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by BlackOps719

Are you just a little afraid? Dont be, you will most likely never have this kind of calling.

This story is the truth, and it does not matter if it is in skunkworks or anywhere for that matter, it should by all rights be in the Spiritual forums.

But then who am I to say.

You are a nice gal, and I wasnt trying to be harsh. I apologize if you felt attacked, but it couldn't be prevented.

Best of luck to you

[edit on 7/8/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

I want to know more about this story, do you know what year it happened in? I will u2u you with my guess.

Also where can I find this researcher you talk about? Thank you so much for your kindnes and voice of protection for me. I am fine, really, but it meant so much to hear your story and feel your loving light shinning on me and this thread.

You are an Angel.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Thanks Antar, and my last 2 questions are, what religion are you? And what are your beliefs?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake
Thanks Antar, and my last 2 questions are, what religion are you? And what are your beliefs?

From the time I was a little girl, I think I was Baptised in the Lutheran Church, the only little old church in Huntington beach where my parents were married. It was on the corner of Walnut and about 13th street I think.

I did not attend church except with my Grandparents who were/are Assembly of God, but it scared me.

My Mom was very spiritual but had no connection to a church but one day while driving past a Catholic church in Van Nuys cal. she stopped and had a vision of the Virgin Mary while praying for direction on what to do to help my older brother and I find the truth.

The Virgin Mother spoke with her and told her not to worry about us and to trust that we will find our way.

My Mom did not lie and was not into this kind of happening until she was lead to this experience.

At 10 I joined a Catholic school and studied for Catichism and took the saint name of Saint Bernadette.

Moving for a year with my Grandparents who now lived in Mo. I went to church as a Assembly of God, again it was very scary and wrong.

Moving back to the west coast I started going to church with any friend who asked me, but had already connected with God on a persoanl level and asked that he show me the church that accepted all people and all religions.

Each one would say that yes they did, but within the first few minutes each one would give themselves away and I would slip out, and hitch hike home.

At 14 I took a Mantra/ name and studied Transendental Meditation

I continued my search, but found none that felt right to me.

Later at age 17 I joined the LDS church and had a great church. Loved it, yet it was far too limiting and male orinentated.

Again I have to say my higest spiritual experiences came when I was alone and nature was an especially great place where there was no chance of being seen or heard. These experiences are private, but for me most profound.

At 25 I began traveling the globe discovering my spiritual self through group intensives with some of the best therapists on the planet. Contemplating my navel and doing intensive meditation techniques was pure bliss and the higest form of spirituality I found.

Now even though it does not fall under religion as such, the studies from the far east and martial arts were as close to a religion as I get. If you had to peg a religion on me which would be wrong you could say I resonate with Tibetan Llama Yoga techniques and practices than any other. Well actually there have been many teachings that I love dearly that cannot be discounted.

My favorite books are on teachings by a variety of Masters and Teachers from the east.

OK?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

You are a sweet man and I appreciate you too.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl

I am much more interested in why your earlier thread from November does not show up in your profile. Does it not seem strange to you too..?

The post count only goes to 250 visible posts. Her 250th post was on 6-16-09. The thread you are referring to is from November of '08. There's a way to dredge up all of a persons posts but I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to do it. You could ask a mod, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Fascinating story.No idea what the entity might have been but was obviously demonic in origin.And scary as hell that these forces can exert their evil influences on people in this reality.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

OK...sorry to be a buttinsky here, but this is making me a little screwy in the head with the deja vu thing.

I believe...no...I KNOW for a fact that I read this exact same story before...on ATS...and I am 99.8% certain that you, Antar, were the one who posted this. Seems like it was a little over a year ago.

Am I wrong?

I won't comment on the story itself or what I think of it, I am just looking to clear this up because it has been driving me a little nuts here. Please, for the sake of sanity, be honest. Has this not been posted before?

No dejevu I did write this 2 years ago and it was up for about 5 minutes when it was taken down. The time was not right and I was not ready. You may have seen it. Very few did. Also some have pulled this and the othe Lower astral thread together but I assure you they are two seperate occassions.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hello Antar, I must say I actually believed the first couple posts, but it kind of fell all over the place. That is when I recognised where I have seen this before, aside from the spiritual side it is a carbon copy of a story of my last ex-girlfriend.
Being in 'love' with an older guy, who abused her trust and such and would buy liquor for her and such, and he ran her life, was controlling, and gave her drugs unknowingly and slept with her, and slept with her best friend when she wasnt there. Not saying that is what happened to you but it all sounds horrifyingly familiar. If that is the case you can message me any time and talk, I have much experience as a counsellor, and many things!

What I dont like about the story is you were madly in love and then just went opposite, without caring, and didnt notice it strange that the demon was there (as if demons are common occurrence), and didnt seem to mind your friend who you protected, when she ran to the man and starting making out with him. Though I must admit maybe I am mistaken because I was a littlw confused when you wrote Jens instead of Jen because Jens is a boys name.

You also say "At exactly 2 minutes the cop passes as I said including a couple of other cars I threw in for good measure. "
For good measure, as in you were not psychic and were guessing..?

As well, "They were only a few years older than me, and it is NOT about the physical side to this story that is important. So if I start to ignore those comments, it is because this was about so much more. "
Yet you said the demon told you it WAS about the physical war that mattered!!

You even threw in a Crown Royal product placement, which makes me think it more fiction too. Dont worry, I have a contract with them I thank you for advertising.

So really I think you saw your 'lover' as 15 year olds so often think, cheating with your best friend and you got pissed and left, not wanting to speak to him again, and repressed it with spiritual stuff that makes you feel better inside, because as I know personally, the world is a horrible place...
Again if that is the case please feel free to talk.

hyundisonata, lucentenigma, and savage khan I think you all said all this before.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think what needed to be accomplished has been accomplished here tonight.
Antar has finally been exposed for what she truely is and I for one can sleep a little better at night.

We all like to be in the lime light. It, unfortunately is a part of human nature. It is our ego which needs to be satisfied. I am guilty as are all of you.

The problem is, sometimes it can go a little too far. Sometimes we reach out and grab a little too much of the lime light and it burns us. The lesson to be learned here tonight is , Be happy with who you are and know that you will be accepted for who you are by the people that matter.

What that means is, if you are a paranoid schitzophrenic and people in your company don't accept you for the paranoid schitzo that you are, then they aren't worth your time anyway.

We all need attention. Every last damned one of us. We all seek it in different ways. This is one way to gain the attention so desperately needed by some who grew up without it. I feel sorry, not for ANTAR but for the family that has to tend to the fragile ego that needs to be constantly quenched lest it be attacked by the lower black people who's soul is darker than the inside of a coffin on a moonless night.

Let's all have a bit of compassion and understanding when dealing with this type of.........................

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The story writing and the answer question writing are so different. Makes me question the veracity of the 'true happening.'

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
I think what needed to be accomplished has been accomplished here tonight.
Antar has finally been exposed for what she truely is and I for one can sleep a little better at night.

I feel sorry, not for ANTAR but for the family that has to tend to the fragile ego that needs to be constantly quenched lest it be attacked by the lower black people who's soul is darker than the inside of a coffin on a moonless night.

Let's all have a bit of compassion and understanding when dealing with this type of.........................

Allright, I've had just about enough of you. I've been following this entire thread and your vile, caustic remarks have become increasingly brash, discourteous, and downright mean.

It's fine to not believe what she is telling us, it's fine to ask questions and be skeptical, that is welcome (Here is a fine example: DG's comment); What is not welcome is when you start coming off as the grand high inquisitor of ATS, badgering away from every angle. You are conducting yourself in what I perceive to be a very pompous manner, claiming Antar has been "exposed" for "what she truely [sic] is".

Where do you get off? I don't even know why you decided to say you feel sorry for her family, oh wait, yes I do, it wasn't from any genuine place of compassion, but only another way to personally attack her. Pathetic.

Finally, you have the gall to end your post by beseeching others to have a bit of compassion and understanding which you have so clearly not displayed. You also travel under the moniker of one of the most compassionate and loving beings ever to manifest in this reality, I would suggest that you are doing a disservice to the name of Christ, not that the name could become even remotely tarnished through such pettiness.

I could offer no better advice than to supplicate yourself to your savior (Jesus, I presume) and ask for guidance, wisdom, and compassion when interacting with your brethren. Peace be among you.

i will decimate every evil entity
they will feel my full fury
i am judge jury and furious executor

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It's because I've read a lot of Antar's postings and because I have always found her a wise and intelligent person that I don't dismiss her story as nonsens. Also because I know from personal experience that sometimes things happen that we can't explain and some of these things are pretty extreme.

i'm sure that Antar has forseen the reactions she got here and I hope that they where worthwile telling the happenings

I myself have similar stories to tell, true stories, but exactly because of the reactions of people I don't. Like many others don't either.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

I heard that. Self righteous people are more annoying than story tellers any day in my book. Antar has been a respective member for awhile, I don't think attention is a real problem with so many people respecting her for the person she is. If little things like this help you sleep better at night, then you must not sleep at all because the world is in flames.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
After I have read through this thread I must say I admire your courage to go on with your experience. People can be down right rude and I am sure that scares alot of people off from sharing their experiences.

I have never seen a negative entity that I know of but i do have dreams where I am fighting something(I just can't make it out) and I feel helpless. Like my arms just won't do what I want them to or I am going in slow motion. I have had a recent dream where I beat the hell out of whatever it was, can't recall what it was but it did seem pretty real to me. Waking up with the feeling of being really exhausted. Good read!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Antar, I truly appreciate your willingness to share your story. It is well written.

I also read your November, 2008, thread that some people have brought up in this thread. The story there was also well written and thought provoking.

A few questions though: Was the "Darkman" here the same "dark man" in your November thread? Was the "portal" here the same type of "portal" in the other thread? Lastly, you made a reference to first seeing your guardian angel in the other thread when you were 14, here your age is 15 - just a typo or dimming of a 40+ years old memory?

Again, good story and I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Although there are many people making stuff up for our or their benefit, the most weird of stories turn out actually true.

I've heard few creepy stories from my own friends who would have no reason to lie about it, other than exaggerating some disgusting parts due to whatever emotional issues. Therefore, if we talk about facts - this story isn't as reality-bending as some, be it true or not.

I gotta admit I've read this one without a blink since it looks worse than my worst nightmares... it's just pretty screwed up in so many levels honestly. It's so wrong and foul it makes me sad some people could simply dream this kind of stuff... Especially since dreams affect you as much as, so called "reality" does, depending on the dream itself.

I just hope we have enough love, understanding and energy to cope with things thrown at our face....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join