It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil walks among us

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2
I am one of those who have had many an encounter with demons and angels..I am certainly not ready to talk about them.
I tip my hat to Antar for having the courage to write her account. She took a great chance as ATS is a tough audience.

Ty, but again it is not about antar, it really is not, and true she is not so special, she is pretty plain and ordinary. You would never know if you met her but she does have the ability to help others see themselves in a higherlight without their knowing. That is her gift. Good things happen around her, for people around her, but she gets no credit and asks for none. Her life is ordinary at its best.

As for the 'audience' here at ats, I have been shredded by them and loved beyond words by them when I most needed them, ats is the most special place I have found to blend in. I do not wish to stand out, just a place where so many people with extrodinary experiences can share somethimg of this magnetude one day and then be accepted the next on any other forum on any topic as if its all good.

This is the time chosen to start looking at this strange phenomena with the people I trust to share it with, thats all. I welcome all posters, maybe 3 days ago I could not have said that but today I am prepared.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake
So I'm wondering antar, do you still have that psychic ability?

Thx...

During different points in my life it has come back as strong as then, but for the most part no, I am not psychic, but psychic peeks through me on occassion.

If I really try, maybe, but usually it is no more than the normal type of intuition.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
BTW,
If any of you care to delve into the psyche that is ANTAR please not only read her threads but more importantly her posts on other members threads. As much as she would have you believe that she is holyier than thou and above stooping to our level,She is, how shall I say, Less that civil in severl threads that I have had the displeasure of finding her in. Actually she can be a downright ......well you get the point.

A little digging will go a long way folks. Not just with what is happening in our world and governments but with one of our own. Please read EVERYTHING this person writes/her "Tellings", with a bag of salt and remember that she is a "Wrtiter" as indicated by her avatar and not necessarily the good opinion of several of our more intelligent members who have thus far responded to this thread.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
I am not saying you are lying but.....

If you were so in love with your boyfriend why wouldn't you be yelling and screaming at him for having sex with your friend right in front of you?

By the time I saw them making love I had been through all of this, so it was not important in my state.

Why was there no concern for the man-boys?

Good question, I dont know. All I knew was that he did not protect me and his loyaly was not strong enough to be my man anymore. He was weak in my eyes and I insist on loyaly above all else even now.

If it was some dark entity controlling him then it wasn't his fault for having sex with your friend.

I fought the most evil power in the universe and went through dimensions for the light, he couldnt muster the strength to abstain?

Were they not in as much danger as your friend?

Like the family next door, they were being controlled.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
absolutely amazing! I am still reading through your story but I look forward to posting more once I finished. Please keep sharing storeis like this !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just want to qualify my previous post a little further by stating that I was not attacking or questioning your character or you personally in any way Antar -

I just know for a fact that I have read that story before.

Was it or was it not posted before on ATS?

Edit - to simplify

[edit on 7/7/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Absolutely, Antar. Nothing I'm stating now is with intent to hurt or offend. If it has, I apologise.

I too am trying to pick this apart and look for answers. I'm going to be as honest as possible here, as I respect you as a co-writer and I sense that you are a truly good person:

I don't believe a word of it. Not saying that to offend, please don't take it that way.

It's just that you and I are both writers, on this website even. Look, as a fellow writer, I'm picking up on all sorts of things that just scream fiction to me. Regardless of the content of your tale, it's told in storybook form.

You don't do that when you recount events, especially seriously epic and traumatizing events. Especially events that you think no one will believe. That's not how you get taken seriously.

Unless you came into this NOT wanting to get taken seriously? In which case, you aren't really seeking the truth like you claim. That's what I'm here for. I want the answers as much as any other. Stories like this make that truth very hard to find.

Please, I beg you, offer me the slightest bit of good evidence of the paranormal world you claim to inhabit. It would certainly change my worldview, and I'm always appreciative of that.

-- Seeker

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If you want to quick read the story only first and then look at the replies, you can go to the first post the OP and hit thread at the bottom of the post and only my posts will come up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunnygirl
reply to post by BlackOps719

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

I knew I wasn't out of my mind.

That story posted in November and the one here seem to have an awful lot in common. Please read and judge for yourselves.

[edit on 7/7/09 by BlackOps719]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerOfAUTMN

Absolutely, Antar. Nothing I'm stating now is with intent to hurt or offend. If it has, I apologise.

None taken, not at all.

Eee, be careful what you wish for, I understand what you say, but I cannot change how I tell this story on a forum board or in person, it happened as i said and if ever we met and I told you this it would be even more dramtic as I use my hands and body to talk. The few people that have heard me tell this account, see me stand up and sit down swirl my arms and talk alot with my hands. LOL.

Let me ask you this, if what I have told you is true, then what? What does this story tell you about the world we live in and of the power elites?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I just want to qualify my previous post a little further by stating that I was not attacking or questioning your character or you personally in any way Antar, I just know for a fact that I have read that story before.

Although we have never really agreed on any topic and as much of a moonbat as you may seem to me at times, I have always found you to be kindly enough and generally harmless.

As for the poster above, no need to attack her personally. If she is telling a lie it wont last for long as lies around here don't have much of a life span. Attack the post yes, but as for anyone being a ***** or a ******* or any other bad word, we are all guilty of that at some time or another. Especially during a heated exchange.

Villifying one person on ATS for acting like a jerk would be like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

This is the epitome of why I always enjoy reading your posts. I have seen you disagree on numerous occasions as well as concur with the op, yet I have never seen you be brutal, harsh, or irrational.

You sir, present yourself in a very mature manner every time I have read one of your posts. You are a credit to this site as well as an asset in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That is yet another story of my experiences . Not the same and happened about 20 years later than this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate that

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I just want to qualify my previous post a little further by stating that I was not attacking or questioning your character or you personally in any way Antar -

I just know for a fact that I have read that story before.

Was it or was it not posted before on ATS?

Wow, this brings me joy! You mean you can see a similartity to the two stories? Great! Yes thats my life at times.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

That is yet another story of my experiences . Not the same and happened about 20 years later than this one.

Wow....so it is your contention that both of these truly unfathomable, unparalleled and unbelievable life altering, reality defying events happend to YOU?

You must be a real anomoly at this point.

I would encourage you to contact Lord Guiness about getting your own chapter in his book of records. You may just be the most exceptional human being to have ever lived

You must have a way about you that screams "please dark inter-dimensional sinister beings, come molest me now"....wow. Twice

Uncanny I say.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
BTW,
If any of you care to delve into the psyche that is ANTAR please not only read her threads but more importantly her posts on other members threads. As much as she would have you believe that she is holyier than thou and above stooping to our level,She is, how shall I say, Less that civil in severl threads that I have had the displeasure of finding her in. Actually she can be a downright ......well you get the point.

A little digging will go a long way folks. Not just with what is happening in our world and governments but with one of our own. Please read EVERYTHING this person writes/her "Tellings", with a bag of salt and remember that she is a "Wrtiter" as indicated by her avatar and not necessarily the good opinion of several of our more intelligent members who have thus far responded to this thread.

Back up with evidence please since this is afterall a witch hunt. Explian about our world and governments, and one of our own. And if they are as intelligent as you claim, then they can see you manipulating them by calling out to the 'intelligent' posters, Ha! Yep, I know you now dont I? Seems we have been this route before.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Interesting how I bring this to you, and you choose to sacrifice me rather than the possilities of there being an under current of evil which controls people unbeknownst to them.

Disclosure?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Let me ask you this, if what I have told you is true, then what? What does this story tell you about the world we live in and of the power elites?

I've read your entire story, and was glad to see that you did try to get help from the neighbors by using their phone to call the police.

I'd also like to take a stab at this question you asked, even if it was not directed at me.

I think evil does walk among us, but that there is nothing paranormal, or other dimensional about it. All one needs to do is look at how full the prisons are in the U.S., to see that there are a lot of evil HUMAN BEINGS, that have done things like statutory rape of 15 year old girls.

There is enough evil in the world as it is, without bringing some little darkman out of a hole in the street to make matters worse.

People are capable of evil deeds on their own, without any outside influence at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I want to mention to the OP that your earlier thread from November does not show up in the list of your threads in your profile. I found it because you had linked to it in another of your threads, this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you know why your earlier thread from November does not show up in your profile? I find it a little strange.

Edit to add that I find it impossible to believe that the OP has had two such extraordinary and quite similar experiences in her life. And if she by a remote possibility actually DID have two such experiences, it is even harder for me to believe that she "forgot" to mention it in this thread... I am sorry to say that I think this whole story is BS.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Sunnygirl]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join