It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks free spirt

Look forward to as much info as you can provide

Cheers Zazz

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

I don't imagine it could have any thing to do with Jaime Maussan being in Mexico. Could it?
We know he exercises little discretion in his presentation. Some may be better than others, but an awful lot are very bad.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I am pretty sure it wasn't done with rotoscoping.
First of, it's hard to get it to look good with rotoscoping. It works great with effects like a lightsaber since you have a reference to follow the whole time.

But to have a blob in the sky move as it does is difficult.
And like you say, rotoscoping it would be a fraction of the work, since you have to shift the opacity, visibility and many more factors depending on the fog/clouds.

Would be a horse job...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Uhmm, should we rule out events just because one person would be in that particular country at the time??

Sounds far fetched.

JM, is just a host for a show where he presents clips like these.
I think JM get more crap than he deserves. Sure, he believes anything, but that doesn't mean the clips he shows would be less genuine...right?

And..uhmm....doesn't he live in Mexico?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I'm not ruling anything out (at least my statement isn't). I was answering the question about why so many UFO videos seem to originate in Mexico. The vast majority involve Maussan in one way or another. He does very little in the way of verification. This one is at least interesting, most of them are not.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When a UFO video comes out of Mexico you pretty much know that it was cooked up by the guys in charge of generating tourism.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

well awesome !

i am very happy to hear that you have a copy of the full video.

when can we all see it ?

and yes Pedro of course deserves all the credit for this. i personally would never think otherwise

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah ok, gotcha.

Regarding JM, could it be so simple that he, even if he's not here, is highly known in Mexico and a respectable UFO guy that it is him every Meican turn to regarding UFO sightings?

If that's the case, then I would understand why he is in it so much.
But sure, even I can agree on that he is somewhat "blue eyed".

He believe everything to be of alien orgin.
And his belief dedication has caused him more harm than good.

I dunno, I usually use my own judgement when looking at UFO tapes. Don't really need him to tell me what to believe. I am still glad he is there to help the mexican people tp provide us with their clips.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I am pretty sure it wasn't done with rotoscoping.
First of, it's hard to get it to look good with rotoscoping. It works great with effects like a lightsaber since you have a reference to follow the whole time.

But to have a blob in the sky move as it does is difficult.
And like you say, rotoscoping it would be a fraction of the work, since you have to shift the opacity, visibility and many more factors depending on the fog/clouds.

Would be a horse job...

I agree in fact I'm almost positive its not cgi effect at all. I did notice something odd though the object seems to move with the camera.Could be Ive stared at it too long but when the camera moves up the orbs do when it moves down they do .almost like in some way its connected to the camera even when they spin its almost like the camera caused it to rotate the movement just doesn't look right some how . Will have to think how that could be possible

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Wow...that sounds interesting.
Hope you can contribute to this discussion in a way many of us hope for then. Just to settle it down whether it is cgi or not ( which ofc I don't believe it is, as I've stated since page...uhmm... in the beginning of this discussion =P )

Looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Ive asked a friend and colleague of mine to look at this footage.
He has shot footage all over the wolrd for news, including war zones.
Additionally he has worked on some of the biggest feature filmfrom camera operator to DOP.
He is Very well known for what he does
But I'll keep his name out.

following is his intepretation, knowing his way as he does around camera footage .

The image shaking around the screen is consistent with the shaky handheld camera (the reference is the foreground objects when he zooms out). You'd have to do it frame by frame if you were going to fake it. Also it goes behind the low cloud/fog and you see it in varying visibilities when the cloud thins out and thickens again. Normally when you see vision like that, it's a military aircraft shooting off rounds, which either keep going or fade out. These "orbs" hang around in formation. Maybe it's the mothership saying "go off little orbs and make cropcircles all over the world".!!!! (sorry)

WOW, ty so much for this! This needs to be Starred..very well said!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Wow!

Takes a licken and keeps on ticken! Stars and flags are going to break the bank.

I’ve ignored important work to catch up, and I still see lots of variation in the opinions of people. I have noticed in the video (and in others I posted here for reference) some things that discount some speculations. Firstly the CGI.

I do have Max 7, Maya 8, Strata Pro and a few other 3D packages for lower quality render and X3D. I use them as part of my work. I have done film quality work, used jitter and other such tricks (called shaders) but would not call myself an expert. I am somewhat informed however. As part of my job for seven years I and an engineer scoped many 3D applications to apply to a web product. So I have direct with many packages. Some I took classes like Lightwave 3D (used for Babylon 5) I do constantly read much of the technology and news on newer FX from trade magazines and 3D producer websites for artists and major movie film and other applications. So like I said, somewhat informed. So to qualify.

Many of the effects we (seem to) see in this video and others are indeed possible, but this is not as easy as folks think. Especially in combination, these can “break” as more are added. Some can be done in post production to free up the problems they might have in render of footage, like camera jitter. Jitter can be applied in the 3D animation by adding the shader or effect to a camera. Or, after render the frames can be brought into a post process application like Adobe After effects and applied there. But much of the work will be done in the 3D application.

Blurring, motion effects and other animating filters and shaders can be added in combination. Even “Flocking behaviors” can be used to make a group of objects fly like birds, balloons or, taking the individual effect and modifying it is very common. So when the programmer for the effect uses a tracking algorithm to get movement data from a flock of birds in a real video, those can be modified by script editing.

Maya is especially good for this because it uses a language called “mel script” where almost anything can be done. Now many game houses and artists are using a newer language called Python. With Python even more flexibility can be achieved. So yes anything is possible. But if the person who would animate such a thing did, it would be work. 3D takes time. It can be very complex. If modifying a Flocking Behavior, you might spend literally days getting it right.

Granted, some low end software and video packages have such effects done by very good programmers and engineers. I know some of them. My best buddy does effects for games at EA and we work on 3D projects together. What I don’t know he does. So knowing first hand that such a nice effect can be added to a consumer level pallet so newbe’s and amateurs can get such effects out of a $40.-200. Program, you might assume this is easy. But these are not very easy to modify. So we would have to assume if such was used, it was by a pro who is looking usually for a $250- 300 dollar an hour job. Not many of those types of jobs in Mexico.

Back in 2006 when the Haiti UFO video was faked a new version of the Vue 3D package was used to create a sensation so the young aspiring 3D artist could get a job. I was fooled for a day or so because I was not familiar with the new package. When sharp people pointed out the trees where the same as the software’s, I had to check my data. I’ve been doing that since to dim the blush.

Where I disagree that CGI or 3D animation was used, is not in the technical, but rather in the probability that so many hours of work on such coding and scripting for unique filters, plugins, shaders and FX did not find themselves elsewhere in the 3D workers world.

Some of these flotilla and orb videos go back many years. Most were from Mexico, the land of 3D opportunity? Low probability.

3D people take their work on such FX and post them on 3D community sites for other 3D artists to buy or trade, or package them to sell independently. I have not seen anything approaching such. Again, I haven’t seen everything by any stretch, so I am accumulating a “probability” based on this knowledge. It is a low probability in my estimation that these are CGI for this and many other reasons I have no time to bore you with.

I have other stories of fakes done to discount real video and photography too. These are counterintelligence methods used to manage public opinion. It is a very nasty world out there for UFO experiencers. But, some of us know better and have enough experience to know what we have seen. So I myself KNOW these things actually exist first hand. I am trained to know and have been with others also trained when experiencing these UFOs. That can be a big factor in evaluating such data too. If you KNOW such things exists, it can factor into your investigation quite largely.

A UFO investigator needs many skills and knowledge. You need to know about such things as Broadcast Media, 3D and CGI, meteorology, physics, astronomy, chemistry, law, psychology and medical , perception and cognition, altered states of consciousness , military technology like radar, sonar, aircraft and equipment and a hundred other things just to form an opinion. But the research will be the important work.

So when someone posts a “fake”, “Hoax” or other simple dismissing comment you might need to ask them why, and what they are basing their “opinion” on. Expertise, experience or belief? Usually it is just a reactive statement based on an opinion. If not they should be able to explain to you sharpies.

Oh and about Maussan?

If you have seen UFO Hunters and the episode where they tried to fool Jaime Maussan and failed you might have a better idea on how discriminating a broadcaster he is. The person who was talked into trying to fool him, by, I think, mean spirited producers who would trip an old lady for a shot ,is a very good friend of mine. He was a good friend of Jaime also until that incident. Some media people are scum. My friend was bashed by many in Mexico for that. Good people. He is too but got on the bad end of a production as an innocent who was only a tool to these producer creeps.

Still think these are potentially completely bullet proof videos. I will need proof otherwise. Open to that of course. Bring it.

ZG

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by easynow

first off, how do you know it will show the same thing on the raw footage ? yes imo the
scenes we see on the Tv show would be in the video but you have no way that i can
think of to know what is on the rest of the footage.

I know because I have a copy of the raw footage since June 2009. It was sent to me in
a HD DVD for evaluation and analysis as I sustain permanent correspondence with
colleagues not only from Mexico but from the US, UK, Brazil, Turkey, Japan.

I got very impressed with the footage and knew it was going to be famous. The footage
was released on Sunday June 21, 2009 in Mexico on national television, it was
broadcast nationwide. The response of the people according to the information I
received was of excitement and surprise and they said that after years of continuous
UFO sightings over Mexico they received now a more compelling sign in the sky.

After that luckymauro uploaded the tv show to Yotube in July as well as user socrates
mix. The rest is history. I began following this thread since the beguinning and decided
to participate more later just to correct some wrong information by Yummy. I still
sustain this is indeed a very interesting piece of footage and all these pages of this
huge thread confirm this fact, it was an instant hit wich demonstrates the interest of
people on the UFO Phenomena.

IMPORTANT - All aplauses, all stars, all honors, all flags should go to the witness and
videographer Pedro Hernandez for coming forward telling his story and sharing with the
world his sighting. Honor to whom honor deserves.

Thank you SO much Free Spirit, and this is wonderful to hear!!
I do not and WILL not take credit for this video, and have humbly said so!!
YES, the stars, flags and honors most CERTAINLY do go to Mr Hernandez!!! Rightfully so! Im only a grunt who found it and posted it here on our wonderful ATS.

I am not out for glory

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
I agree in fact I'm almost positive its not cgi effect at all. I did notice something odd though the object seems to move with the camera.Could be Ive stared at it too long but when the camera moves up the orbs do when it moves down they do .almost like in some way its connected to the camera even when they spin its almost like the camera caused it to rotate the movement just doesn't look right some how . Will have to think how that could be possible

I noticed that too, and mentioned a clear example of it here:

Originally posted by JScytale
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

well after 2:45, the camera dips down and you would expect all of the objects to be off camera, but for some reason two of them follow almost exactly the downwards motion and remain at the top of the screen.

is this proof it is CGI? no, but it is *tremendously* unlikely to happen naturally.

exact moment is 2:51-2:52. they are moving horizontally towards the large object from the right, and are at roughly the same level. camera tilts downwards, and objects stay at almost the exact same position on screen but the large object disappears very quickly. either they started moving in a downwards motion at the exact same time the camera did, or this is a hoax.

it actually also happens to a lesser extent right before the obvious one where the large object scrolls off camera, but they don't, with no apparent acceleration downwards before the camera dips.

hover your mouse over 2:50 on the video and repeatedly loop it manually

[edit on 8-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

You kinda said it alot better than I did. =)
And I agree with you fully.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
I know because I have a copy of the raw footage since June 2009. It was sent to me in a HD DVD for evaluation and analysis as I sustain permanent correspondence with colleagues not only from Mexico but from the US, UK, Brazil, Turkey, Japan.

Well if I had such a copy I would share with my fellow enthusiasts

[edit on 8-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

WOW ZG! Thank you a freaking TON for that statement and analysis !!!! I sorry you haven't gotten 40 stars already!!! I for one, very deeply appreciate your analysis here because it's is SO rare, IMO, that we get anyone with the experience you have to come to the boards and report their findings in depth!(there are a few of you that do and I might have missed your reports if so I'm truly sorry)

This kind of posting is what we need for these kinds of threads; more technical analysis.

This thread has grown exponentially from the very first day and it's difficult to keep up with all the posts.

kudos !!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think it is pretty obvious from the start that the objects in question are actually there where Pedro filmed, obviously for the skeptics they need all proof possible and then sometimes refuse to believe it

The question is now, what are those objects?

Looking at the main big object when zoomed in on video, it looks a little bit like a mass of balloons but you can tell by movement (especially of those objects being ejected) that they are not balloons.

Very strange, this video may well join the ranks of the Roswell UFO crash among others in the way that nobody can prove yet what it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What we need is more people like zeroghost to do technical analysis.get the raw footage and give it to some expert.nothing else can be done.else we will just speculate on speculations.thank you zeroghost for your post.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I know because I have a copy of the raw footage since June 2009. It was sent to me in a HD DVD for evaluation and analysis as I sustain permanent correspondence with colleagues not only from Mexico but from the US, UK, Brazil, Turkey, Japan.

If this footage remains a UFO that will be splendid don't you agree?

Based on your odd reasoning and on the fact that you didn’t share the Kumburgaz/Turkey film I assume that you’d prefer not to share the footage mentioned above because it would be “splendid” if it remains a UFO.
Perhaps the government exactly follows your reasoning: “Wouldn’t it be splendid if the public remains uncertain about the UFO phenomenon”.
So we have also a cover up by ufologists of certain material.

Or is it because of copyright infringement? Commercial reservations by people who allegedly want public disclosure?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join