It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+426 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just watched this on youtube, and as I'm not usually impressed by ufo vids, this one was pretty amazing. It's all in spanish, someone has added sub titles.. but I gather the guy taping it was on a bus, at first, and told the bus driver to stop so he could continue taping. There are plenty of points to show distance, and its a very clear video. Tell me what you think! Also, I didnt embed it here, sorry. At about 4:33 into the video, they really start dancing!

VIDEO

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

+50 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Oh, you are wonderful

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Wow. That is some amazing footage. Great find Yummy freelunch

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That is amazing!!!! I can't wait for the day that we all will start seeing these orb like objects in the sky. Thank you for posting this nice find.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yes, and to think, it was a day time catch..and he's right out there in public..I really think its a great video

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That is great footage, good find, I love to see what reason will be given to this one, sure don't look like a bird to me! Let hope more and more video's like this one come out, again great find Yummy Freelunch.

EDIT: I should have said before "FLAGED"

[edit on 5/7/09 by freemindmine]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Excellant footage....Then again Im sure some booger flicking skeptic will attribute the object as some sort of bird taking a major dump during midair flight. Wash ur windshield everyone.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It would be an awfully big, bright bird to do that..and laying giant golden eggs, too, I suppose

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
COME ON PPL!!! ... if you like it .. FLAG it.. bump it to the top!!!!

in all the videos .. i've NEVER seen anything like this !

WOW.. great footage!!

my constant question is.. and as always been..

what are their intentions and agenda .. ?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That is AWESOME!

What a way to awaken a sleeping population of skeptics!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yes, I agree, I really am never impressed with ufo vids..this one is well..really good!!! I really couldnt say it was flares or chinese lanterns..they just wouldnt behave that way!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yeah that is really nice footage. what exactly are these 'aliens' doing though? it really makes you wonder what they are trying to accomplish by zipping around all over the place. really weird.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

And strange they started doing it after the jet flew by. Maybe they're testing the jet fuel , or something..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
.. don't forget weather ballons! hehe The guy was so funny saying soemthing like, "and now behind me, I'm taping a UFO releasing spheres.." I wonder if he ever thought he'd be muttering those words!

Ya know, with all this stuff happeing, the mass UFO sightings, the crop circles, the solar flares, etc... more people should be 'getting it' soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
well you know its the venus swamp gasses reflecting on some chinese lanterns thats all it is. UFO and Ets don't exist it is highly inprobable only smart people belive in that crap.
who would want to visit this hell hole any ways. jesus lives.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Oh yes, weather balloons and swamp gas..lol..I'd have to say, I can't see someone saying this is what that is. Unless the weather balloon is having babies..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IchooseFreewill

Wouldnt they be mexican lanterns?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Some astonishing footage. Hope this will not turn out to be some sophisticated particle rendering engine of one of those major 3d_appz like 3dsMax or Maya. If not it's really mind boggling!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I would have to say that is a remarkable piece of video. Probably top 5 in my book. Great find, star and flag for you my friend.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join