It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

its one thing to say...hey, I am on a website thats talking about your video, care to answer questions

verses

hey, I am making you famous...care to answer questions.

heh

this thread is insanely big now...hard to follow if you..you know...sleep or something

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have to call it like I see it, and I don't think the man filmed a UFO. This looks like a test run for Project Blue Beam.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaMind
I have to call it like I see it, and I don't think the man filmed a UFO. This looks like a test run for Project Blue Beam.

which...is a UFO, isnt it

very few have said its a alien craft from the orion system run by Norbon, commander of the galactic fleet and yellow orb legion...

its just something that is not readily identified by our known stuff we have in the sky...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

I know Saturn FX didnt film I was answering his query of the questions to ask the man who did, who he has posted on You Tube as he is in contact with him,

Please Re Read my posts before posting to them again!
Thank you

Elf

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree if you sleep you miss a lot of this thread!

But getting raw footage analyzed seems different to me from making someone famous. I think both skeptics and believers alike would like to know if there's any CGI involved or not and having the best CGI people look at raw footage could give us either a yes, no, or inconclusive judgment on the CGI aspect. I know a CGI expert's opinion would be better than mine, (and not to criticize anyone here, but anyone else who hasn't analyzed the raw footage too) so I would love to see that happen, regardless of the outcome. Maybe you can think of a tactful way to approach it...thanks for your effort!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Its defiantly swamp gas with a couple of weather balloons

Good find..

S+F

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
As I posted earlier a camera operator and cinamatographer was able to give this opinion of the footage without it seeing raw, which I find interesting to say the least

The image shaking around the screen is consistent with the shaky handheld camera (the reference is the foreground objects when he zooms out). You'd have to do it frame by frame if you were going to fake it. Also it goes behind the low cloud/fog and you see it in varying visibilities when the cloud thins out and thickens again. Normally when you see vision like that, it's a military aircraft shooting off rounds, which either keep going or fade out. These "orbs" hang around in formation.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaMind

over mexico? sorry to totally reject that, but subjugating mexico is getting easier by the week. we wouldnt even run it over mexico. but then again, a test wouldnt be a waste over a country that wouldnt notice... why wouldnt they try the us first. i am sure we wouldnt notice

[edit on 7-7-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
>These "orbs" hang around in formation.

Yes they do. They are atomic powered, so they can stay up
there for months. A few bases are in the Americas.

>Maybe it's the mothership saying "go off little orbs
>and make cropcircles all over the world".

They do make crop circles as well. The template
for each image is stored onboard the computer.
The etching is similar to an inkjet printer.

The image shaking around the screen is consistent with the shaky handheld camera (the reference is the foreground objects when he zooms out). You'd have to do it frame by frame if you were going to fake it. Also it goes behind the low cloud/fog and you see it in varying visibilities when the cloud thins out and thickens again. Normally when you see vision like that, it's a military aircraft shooting off rounds, which either keep going or fade out. These "orbs" hang around in formation.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by tonyz]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
reply to post by EnigmaMind

over mexico? sorry to totally reject that, but subjugating mexico is getting easier by the week. we wouldnt even run it over mexico. but then again, a test wouldnt be a waste over a country that wouldnt notice... why wouldnt they try the us first. i am sure we wouldnt notice

[edit on 7-7-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

...what????
first off, you would have to be downright retarded to assume you could test anything remotely near the most populated city in the western hemisphere with no one noticing. second off, your assumptions tell me A) you are american and B) you have clearly never been to mexico.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wow that is a great video

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

that's too poor quality to be cgi. that's ball lightning giving birth to swamp gas filled weather balloons and chinese lanterns

s&f

[edit on 7-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyz

Hi assume your talking to me?
He was jesting about the crop circles part...but the rest is solid A grade annalysis from a renowned cinematographer

He is waiting to get the raw footage, but without it, that was his annalysis of the footage.

And he's ok with being wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

In the video you posted it says filmed after an Earth Quake of 5.7 near Puebla mexico..

Well...

Earthquake hits Mexico but no casualties

PUEBLA, Mexico (Reuters) - A moderate 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocked central Mexico on Friday,

www.euractiv.com...

Now I have seen Earthquake clouds but they never looked like spheres

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

ok thanks Zorgon,

that's interesting a 5.7 but no casualties. i have never seen earthquake clouds, so i am no help on that one.

the video i posted really does look like a critter giving birth. i see wings on it, fluttering like a hummingbird while it's laying it's babies. weird stuff

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by easynow

In the video you posted it says filmed after an Earth Quake of 5.7 near Puebla mexico..

Well...

Earthquake hits Mexico but no casualties

PUEBLA, Mexico (Reuters) - A moderate 5.7 magnitude earthquake rocked central Mexico on Friday,

already mentioned on the previous page.
and 5.7 is not a strong quake. i've been through a couple quakes around 5.5-6, you would have to be hanging off a balcony by one hand and half drunk to manage to get yourself killed.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Yeah, to do it frame by frame is called "Rotoscoping".
I've done that myself. Don't have any of the clips left though, but I was playing around with Adobe AfterFX with me swinging around a staff and added a laser effect to make it look like a lightsaber.

To be able to do that I had to rotoscope it. The clip was just a few secons long and it took alot of time to make it look good.
Ofc you can do it swiftly but then it will be of a poor quality.
And rotoscoping a shaky camera would take even longer time to do.
Honestly, I don't think I would put down any effort to make a clip like this so perfect.
If you want a perfect ufo cgi clip I don't think I would have choose an event like this.

It's just to much work for nothing.

No, I will still claim this to be non cgi. I have a very hard time believing that even if the possibility exists.

I've looked at the footage some more, and the rotation of the bigger one almost reminds me of the movement of an insect. Kinda looks like wings or something like that rotates around it.

In addition I link the tutorial clip of how to rotoscope I used to do it so you don't think I am BS'ing you. =)

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Akezzon]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by free_spirit

first off, how do you know it will show the same thing on the raw footage ? yes imo the
scenes we see on the Tv show would be in the video but you have no way that i can
think of to know what is on the rest of the footage.

I know because I have a copy of the raw footage since June 2009. It was sent to me in
a HD DVD for evaluation and analysis as I sustain permanent correspondence with
colleagues not only from Mexico but from the US, UK, Brazil, Turkey, Japan.

I got very impressed with the footage and knew it was going to be famous. The footage
was released on Sunday June 21, 2009 in Mexico on national television, it was
broadcast nationwide. The response of the people according to the information I
received was of excitement and surprise and they said that after years of continuous
UFO sightings over Mexico they received now a more compelling sign in the sky.

After that luckymauro uploaded the tv show to Yotube in July as well as user socrates
mix. The rest is history. I began following this thread since the beguinning and decided
to participate more later just to correct some wrong information by Yummy. I still
sustain this is indeed a very interesting piece of footage and all these pages of this
huge thread confirm this fact, it was an instant hit wich demonstrates the interest of
people on the UFO Phenomena.

IMPORTANT - All aplauses, all stars, all honors, all flags should go to the witness and
videographer Pedro Hernandez for coming forward telling his story and sharing with the
world his sighting. Honor to whom honor deserves.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Thanks for the explanation of rotoscoping, my expert did mention it also , but said that he's not convinved it was done with that due to fram by frame accuracy accuracy, he also did a frame check as much as he could, and couldnt see a frame anomaly.

He also said the fog/smog is important as the ligt fades accuralty with each frame.

Anyway raw footage i say, and all will be revealed

Cheers Zazz

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's a video, like a million others out of all Countries. The problem I've had is why Mexico is inundated with a different set of visible or UV visible ufos?

I can only come up with two things.. Mexico does not have Nuc Weapons, and Mexico does not have high energy Radar and superior attack aircraft (fast). ? I pay more attention to only one other place -- Purto Rico, as that's where all things Alien are sectioned through Roosevelt Roads.

Remember my friends -- Puerto Rico.

Don't let them continually aspire to convince citizens the low flying triangles across the US can hold your interest in a bag.

Decoy

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join