It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Perhaps, but I doubt the US forces would be testing that in broad daylight over Mexico City... just a hunch

TRW Systems Plasma Acoustic Shield System
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hmmmm- Testing near a commercial flight path???
Doubt it...............

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Also the fact this is the ONLY video of such a supposedly real anomaly... one would expect at LEAST hundreds of people would have seen and witnessed it. The truth?

No one. And the cameraman didn't even tell anyone else about it to ask for their opinions when he could have.

Keep the reality trigger happy.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

Ok i've been lurking in this topic for a while, but i feel i have to respond to the idea that if an event like the one we see in the footage happens, surely many people would have seen it, and there should be many videos of it.

Well, the fact that we do have video is pretty unique.. not everyone walks around with a camera, and even IF people have a cam (many do have cams in their cellphones nowadays), the chance is slim that people have it rwady to capture an unexpected event like this.

Anyway.. my main point is that people just don't watch the skies. People hardly watch anything at all.. most people are so occupied with themselves, that is hard to get them in the here and now and be aware of their surroundings.

Last week i was working in the nightshift with a new coworker. As we we chatting outside, the ISS made a pass, going from west to east as it does several ( i think 6?) times each night. And mind you.. the ISS isn't exactly a faint light.. when it passes, it's the brightest thing in the sky (unless the moon is out, that is), and it's kinda hard to miss. I've seen it a few times, but for this guy it was the FIRST time!!

Since that moment, he keeps an eye on the site that shows you where the ISS is, and now he sees it all the time.

Now if you go and ask your friends whether they've ever seen the ISS, or even a satellite in general, i can predict that most (at least 90%) of the people you ask will tell you that they've never seen it. Why not? Because people don't look!

Actually, i've pointed out the ISS to many people myself, and i never met anyone who had seen it themselves before, or who recognized it as such.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexZ_UK

Doubt it...............

Was that plane a public flight plane or not? It may have been fired from that plane.... don't you think the Mexican authorities would be working with the USA? All i'm saying is it's possible....

I also thought this was a sure UFO until i read that.... maybe the US thought it best to test their technology over foreign land so that the people would think they were seeing UFO's! Just a thought....

Also this story is from 2008.... we are a year on from that now so the technology could have improved 50% more

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by AlexZ_UK

Doubt it...............

Was that plane a public flight plane or not? It may have been fired from that plane.... don't you think the Mexican authorities would be working with the USA? All i'm saying is it's possible....

I also thought this was a sure UFO until i read that.... maybe the US thought it best to test their technology over foreign land so that the people would think they were seeing UFO's! Just a thought....

Also this story is from 2008.... we are a year on from that now so the technology could have improved 50% more

assuming it WAS something this outlandish and unsupported, why would it be testing ANYWAY near a population center?

not to mention this contradicts the filmer's testimony. the object was visible well before the plane, he noticed the plane when he got off the bus (he was observing the object from the bus for a while) and decided to film the plane that was going by just then as reference. (why he didnt film the horizon is beyond me)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i'm beginning to think i should entirely translate the original video and post an english transcript here, but that would be a lot of work, assuming it hasn't already been done somewhere on these pages. i'll let the community decide if they think i should. just let me know with replies, if enough people think its worthwhile, i'll do it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

Well.... if this thing malfunctioned and fell to earth they'd probably just cover it up... the people would say 'a UFO fell'... the authorities would say 'it wasn't a UFO' and that would be the end of it..... they would also cover it up if the plane went down!!!!

Read the last paragraph again :

"It uses a programmed pattern of rapid plasma events to create a sort of wall of bright lights and reports (bangs) over the coverage area,"

Isn't that consistent with the video?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well.... if this thing malfunctioned and fell to earth they'd probably just cover it up... the people would say 'a UFO fell'... the authorities would say 'it wasn't a UFO' and that would be the end of it..... they would also cover it up if the plane went down!!!!

Read the last paragraph again :

"It uses a programmed pattern of rapid plasma events to create a sort of wall of bright lights and reports (bangs) over the coverage area,"

Isn't that consistent with the video?

well, the audio in the video is running, and there are no loud reports.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wait a second.... when you see things like this don't forget that the camera gives a different angle.... this thing is not over any City... it could be many miles from anywhere and there's plenty of room in Mexico!

I'm probably wrong but the last paragraph fits in with the video footage... in fact the whole story fits in with video footage

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

They are still testing it so it may not be 100% workable.... with the bangs and what not.......

In fact read the whole section i put up on the other page.... it's all consistent with the video not just that one paragraph

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Wait a second.... when you see things like this don't forget that the camera gives a different angle.... this thing is not over any City... it could be many miles from anywhere and there's plenty of room in Mexico!

I'm probably wrong but the last paragraph fits in with the video footage... in fact the whole story fits in with video footage

it doesn't matter what theyre directly over, if they are visible from any settled point, they are #ing up. with a black project, a lot of care would be taken to *not* # up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

They are still testing it so it may not be 100% workable.... with the bangs and what not.......

In fact read the whole section i put up on the other page.... it's all consistent with the video not just that one paragraph

the bangs arent something that they get working once the system is working, they are a by product of the system working. it works by creating explosions (dynamic pulse detonation).

maybe you should read over your article again

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
>Real what? Real hoaxes?

Real UFO crafts. (But in my case, real IFO crafts)

>Looks like someone released a bunch of balloons.

They are not balloons, but you can think that. The
more these crafts are denied of existing, it is better for
the secret groups who control them.

>But in either case all you see are orbs that we can't possibly
> tell what they are.

Only if you have seen one on the ground before it takes
off into the air.

If you saw one on the ground you would know immediately
that it does not belong to the U.S. Their outer finishing is a
mixture of a silver-like metal and brass-like metal. Usual
design.

>evidence that any UFOs are controlled by aliens

Those UFOs are not controlled by aliens/ET.

The triangular ones are piloted by the U.S.
secret government. The U.S. does not posses great numbers
of these crafts.

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I believe in aliens (or maybe I should say some alien lifeforms almost certainly exist in some form somewhere)
I believe in UFOs
I also would like to find any evidence that any UFOs are controlled by aliens (that's one reason I'm here) but have yet to see any.

Originally posted by tonyz
Those two videos are real.
[edit on 7/6/2009 by ZeroGhost]

Real what? Real hoaxes? Looks like someone released a bunch of balloons. Maybe they are real balloons but I still think of it as a hoax or someone messing with us.

At least the video in the OP is a little more creative than those, looks more sophisticated like maybe CGI. But in either case all you see are orbs that we can't possibly tell what they are.

if the intent or purpose of these sightings is to boost the ratings of someone's TV show and make money, then what these objects are doing and why they are doing that makes perfect sense, it's to make us go "oooohhh, aaahhh, what the heck is that?" I can wrap my brain around that real easily.

If they have any other purpose I can't imagine what it could be, their behavior doesn't seem to make sense in any other context.

Im with you, I want to believe. And if this video is just a money making scheme, I will be really shocked and pissed..but it really stuck out to me as something unusual.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by tonyz]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

>Real what? Real hoaxes?

> tell what they are.

off into the air.

that it does not belong to the U.S. Their outter finishing is a
mixture a silver-like metal and brass-like metal. Usual
design.

of these crafts.

...and your evidence?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Check your sources!

UPDATE: As a few readers have pointed out, the article this post is based on is dated Sept. 4, 1972. Though we'd like to believe TRW (which, according to this article, was acquired by Northrop Grumman Corp. sometime after that) will come out a laser rifle any day now, it doesn't seem likely.

The Wired article referenced notes that the story about TRW dates from 1972, and goes on to note how the technology hasn't progressed very well since then.

Seems to me, you don't have to worry too much about holes being burned into you any time soon.

there are also a grand total of two images of the rifle online - both are an impractical, aesthetic design.

bear in mind ANY military weapon will be:
*as cheap as possible while meeting standards.
*as small as possible while meeting standards.
*as easy as possible to open and maintain.
*as modular as is reasonably possible, while still being fully functional alone.

this weapon:
*is extraordinarily bulky in the *wrong* places (a laser weapon would be extremely small and simple with the exception of the power supply, one object)
*has a barrel (
, on a laser weapon?)
*has smooth curves and was obviously designed to be aesthetic before practical
*has no obvious means to easily remove the extremely bulky casing
*does not look balanced whatsoever, with an extremely impractical foregrip and tripod mount

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
None to present to the public.

Originally posted by JScytale

>Real what? Real hoaxes?

> tell what they are.

off into the air.

that it does not belong to the U.S. Their outter finishing is a
mixture a silver-like metal and brass-like metal. Usual
design.

of these crafts.

...and your evidence?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Check your sources!

Oh cut it out will ya? I merely pointed to a thread ALREADY discussing that system... its not MY source...

And please stop quoting the entire posts

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

the bangs arent something that they get working once the system is working, they are a by product of the system working. it works by creating explosions (dynamic pulse detonation).

maybe you should read over your article again

www.newscientist.com...

I'm just saying that the detonation may not be working properly... all inventions have minor twinges.... there are still inventions today which were made 20 years ago that have minor twinges!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

None to present to the public.

then you have no case and therefore no contribution.
i'm a little sick of people who think they have it all figured out

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm just saying that the detonation may not be working properly... all inventions have minor twinges.... there are still inventions today which were made 20 years ago that have minor twinges!!

right, but the tech you linked couldn't possibly account for sustained orange orbs. it would look like, well, carpet bombs going off midair.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join