It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit

originally posted by: T2Times
What's up everyone? I'm new here. I was just wondering if this has ever been debunked? I'm supposed to be cleaning patient rooms at a hospital so I figured I'd ask you guys to do all the research and just tell me. The American way

This case has not been debunked yet and remains in controversy, still unexplained.
I suggest that you patiently read the 97 pages, you will find interesting opinions by
the members. Good Luck.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: free_spirit

originally posted by: T2Times
What's up everyone? I'm new here. I was just wondering if this has ever been debunked? I'm supposed to be cleaning patient rooms at a hospital so I figured I'd ask you guys to do all the research and just tell me. The American way

This case has not been debunked yet and remains in controversy, still unexplained.
I suggest that you patiently read the 97 pages, you will find interesting opinions by
the members. Good Luck.

It's very obvious that this is balloons tied together.

Very obvious

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Video unavailable

Never mind, I see this thread is from 2009.
edit on 9-10-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: stuff

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

How do you know the video was taken down months ago!?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I have read this thread before I joined, and it is this video.

It's also balloons tied together.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yes, (shakes head), this appeared on the Jaimie Mauissan show and he's not too discriminating in what he shows. Lots of fakes.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ufo's that come to earth might be the equivalent to horse and cart in the rest of the universe. It would be funny if aliens were all like Roger from American Dad.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just saw this one, why is this hoax here and how did it get to 100 pages?

ledrack,philipe3d and at least 3 more cgi artists are responsible for half the crap on yt and for 90% of the time wasted debating the validity of said videos.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM
The video you posted looks like CGI and is similar-looking.

I'm a skeptic so if a video is or even could be CGI I would like to acknowledge that.

There is reason to be skeptical of the video this thread was about (a lot of UFO videos from Mexico seem to be balloons and this may be no exception). I wondered if it might be CGI when the thread started and there was only one video, in fact someone started another thread explaining how this could be done with CGI.

But what convinced me it wasn't CGI was that a second video surfaced, made by a different photographer, showing the same event from a different angle. If you haven't seen both videos you should watch them, they both appear to be real camera video.

However I still think some information is being withheld about this, and I think it just shows some balloons being released from a fancy kite, maybe as some kind of promotion event the people promoting this even know about.

They may know exactly what it is but aren't telling us. A more common promotion is to aim some searchlights in the sky at night to attract some attention for marketing purposes, but lights don't show up in the sky in the daytime, so an alternative could be to release some balloons, I think that's what the video in this thread is, though I don't know what is being promoted. Often such promotions are run by car dealerships.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
undeniable evidence of the existence of ETs

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldechoes
undeniable evidence of the existence of ETs

And yet here I am easily denying it.

Prove to me which ETs? From where? What do they want? Why are they doing what they're supposedly doing? How are they doing it?

Definitively answer those few simple questions, and perhaps I'll stop denying it.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
anyone got a link to this video that works?

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neauxla

Here's one:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Coming from "Mr. Paper Mache Aliens", draw your own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97   >>

join