It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Whateva.

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by tonyz
None to present to the public.

then you have no case and therefore no contribution.
i'm a little sick of people who think they have it all figured out

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz
Whateva.

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." -Socrates

“To know that you do not know is the best. To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.”
-Lao-Tzu

in fact i think I may just make a sig of this.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Wait a second.... when you see things like this don't forget that the camera gives a different angle.... this thing is not over any City... it could be many miles from anywhere and there's plenty of room in Mexico!

It's over the west of Mexico City.

I think it was on the place of the yellow marker.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f1ee423c527217c5.jpg[/atsimg]

The same are but showing almost all of Mexico City.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/37ac9c1feed0e546.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Also this story is from 2008.... we are a year on from that now so the technology could have improved 50% more

No, this is presented as being filmed in May 22, 2009.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Wait a second.... when you see things like this don't forget that the camera gives a different angle.... this thing is not over any City... it could be many miles from anywhere and there's plenty of room in Mexico!

It's over the west of Mexico City.

I can confirm this. it took place in "Plaza Satelite" according to Jaime.
www.gearthhacks.com...

you're lucky you speak portuguese armap! such a useful language, just like spanish or italian. we can all understand each other XD.

i can't count how many times ive spoken spanish with a brazilian who didnt speak a word of spanish.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by free_spirit
If this footage remains a UFO video that will be splendid don't you agree?

No, what's splendid about something that remains unknown?

What would be splendid would be for the video to be explained with strong, provable
data showing that this was an unknown up to that moment object/creature/whatever,
followed by an explanation of the new discovery.

And who is gonna be the perfect one to conduct the perfect analysis and by
consequence convince the skeptics, the scientific community and people in general this
is a legitimate video of something unexplained and unknown. Just mention one name of
the immaculate one who would do the impossible job and I will take my hat, promise.

What I see in this footage after some hours of study is a rare phenomena in the sky
that I have not seen before in my research. I don't know what it is, what it means
therefore it's an unidentified phenomena aka unknown objects. This video may very
well be considered soon as a classic in Ufology, a new evidence of an unexplained
phenomena in the sky. That will be splendid.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

And who is gonna be the perfect one to conduct the perfect analysis and by
consequence convince the skeptics, the scientific community and people in general this
is a legitimate video of something unexplained and unknown. Just mention one name of
the immaculate one who would do the impossible job and I will take my hat, promise.

that's simple. the scientific community, when there is real evidence. that's a legion of intelligent minds dedicated to disproving their own discoveries as well as those of others so as to prove them when they pass the tests.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

More correctly, it's an enhancement of the enhanced footage presented by Jaime Maussan, not an enhancement of the original footage.

ArMaP, this is already a given. there is no need to quote me on this.

anybody could have figured that out on their own. unless of course someone might believe that acurahonda from youtube has the raw footage and we don't...

A long time ago? This video is from May 22 2009.

it might be and if it is then my memory has deteriorated from watching over ten thousand ufo videos on youtube....

regardless of what the video say's in the Op, i remember seeing this video.....

more than three months ago. can you tell me what is said in the video i just posted ? do they mention a date or anything ?

i know i said i was done here but i felt i needed to once again , clarify what i said. i guess i need to be more detailed in what i write from now on.

reply to post by free_spirit

I understand but tell me, do you honestly belive that even with the raw footage (wich
will just show the same thing presented on television) will make some people here
skeptics and non belivers to change their minds? C'mon that's naive.

first off, how do you know it will show the same thing on the raw footage ? yes imo the scenes we see on the Tv show would be in the video but you have no way that i can think of to know what is on the rest of the footage.

your right, it will not change the skeptics minds but you are wrong in assuming that i did not already know that and your "naive" label is out of order.

i knew you would come up in here swinging a baseball bat , but please don't swing at me, i am not a debunker.

not having the raw video footage and trying to come to a conclusion, no matter who you are, is like trying to play a poker game with only half a deck of cards. nobody can win if that is how it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

This video may very well be considered soon as a classic in Ufology, a new evidence of an unexplained phenomena in the sky. That will be splendid.

That is where I disagree, I don't think that more evidence is splendid, more evidence is just more data, even if it is good data it cannot be as useful as the understanding of the event or even of the whole phenomenon, that would really be splendid.

PS: it may also be because I do not put much passion in these things.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
anybody could have figured that out on their own. unless of course someone might believe that acurahonda from youtube has the raw footage and we don't...

By that I meant that it's not an enhancement of the original footage seen of the video (what we see on the first part), but an enhancement of the second part, the one enhanced by the TV crew.

more than three months ago. can you tell me what is said in the video i just posted ? do they mention a date or anything ?

Jaime Maussan starts by saying that it was on May 22, just after an earthquake.

Edit: Yohanan Diaz also talks about "Friday, May 22 this year", and that can only mean 2009 (or a more distant year).

[edit on 7/7/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ive asked a friend and colleague of mine to look at this footage.
He has shot footage all over the wolrd for news, including war zones.
Additionally he has worked on some of the biggest feature filmfrom camera operator to DOP.
He is Very well known for what he does
But I'll keep his name out.

following is his intepretation, knowing his way as he does around camera footage .

The image shaking around the screen is consistent with the shaky handheld camera (the reference is the foreground objects when he zooms out). You'd have to do it frame by frame if you were going to fake it. Also it goes behind the low cloud/fog and you see it in varying visibilities when the cloud thins out and thickens again. Normally when you see vision like that, it's a military aircraft shooting off rounds, which either keep going or fade out. These "orbs" hang around in formation. Maybe it's the mothership saying "go off little orbs and make cropcircles all over the world".!!!! (sorry)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Edit: Yohanan Diaz also talks about "Friday, May 22 this year", and that can only mean 2009 (or a more distant year).

ok thanks,

so in the video i posted, the year is not mentioned ?

does anyone in that video actually say "2009" ???

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
ok thanks,

so in the video i posted, the year is not mentioned ?

does anyone in that video actually say "2009" ???

unreliably, the little youtube comment boxes that pop up in the beginning do.

also, this is likely the earthquake described.
www.rightpundits.com...
the video describes it as a 5.7 magnitude, so i can pretty much conclusively say yes, this took place on may 22nd 2009.

for further confirmation, this site lists the date at may 22nd, 2009 as well.
filmaciones-ovni.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The most convincing footage I have seen besides "Nasa the Smoking Gun" footage from nasa's own feeds.

I actually know someone who 10 yrs ago as on a cruise around Mexico and about 30 miles away from the coast at night, woke up in the cabin to go to toilet at around 3am and looked out of window/portholes before going back to bed checkng out sea state and all, and saw 2 orbs/spheres a few miles from the ship towards the open gulf of mexico, that is not the shore line but out to sea, they were dancin and changing color.

That person was and still is a sceptic until today, they got the person up who was sharing the cabin with them and they both watched them till they shot off and dimmed a few minutes later, then went back to bed thinking some sort of rational explanation.

I showed them just now this footage, wher the two pairs return to the "mothership" and dance by it, and they were open eyed and excited, saying

That is them, that is exactly what I saw, so they were real!

Wow wonderfull footage indeed....

Originals analysed properly should be the main thrust of Mufon and all such organisations as a priority imho...

Amazing

Elf.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have sent a message to this maurio guy because this is bugging me.

I took my best video (hasnt been out even a week and already have 500,000 hits) and shut commenting off. I told em shutting down commenting for a bit, and go to that video to see something amazing

at that time, this video was about at 2k hits (right when it came out here on ATS). and within a few days, now hitting 160k hits...I am not saying that my video alone is responsible for that, but I am getting PMs about his video from people whom followed the link, so clearly some are going over that accounts for his spike (you will note he has made no other videos even remotely as popular)

My demands are pretty simple...he will either discuss on here the video, or talk to me so I can post here.

he has so far only said "I will get back to you". well, I am a impatient $#@$ when it comes to finding out info...so, will post here soon...does anyone have a couple really clever questions they would like to ask him in the meantime? (beyond...so, what CGI program do you favor?)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank you for linking it,

Questions to ask is as follows,

Where is the hard Copy?

What Camera where you using?

Exactly which street and time was this taken?

Why not join ATS and speek to the three amigos ASAP , and like Robbie Williams work with them to analyse his original footage ASAP, I am sure they could discuss some sort of copyright payment share advertising etc deal...

Where is the original Footage?

Where is the original footage?

oh and again...

Where is the original Hard Drive? Flash, Tape, etc?

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That has got to open some eyes

I dont know how to star and flag but I will asap

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Where is the hard Copy?

Why not join ATS and speek to the three amigos ASAP , and like Robbie Williams work with them to analyse his original footage ASAP, I am sure they could discuss some sort of copyright payment share advertising etc deal...

oh and again...

Kind Regards

Elf

he didn't film it. re-read his post

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
he has so far only said "I will get back to you". well, I am a impatient $#@$ when it comes to finding out info...so, will post here soon...does anyone have a couple really clever questions they would like to ask him in the meantime? (beyond...so, what CGI program do you favor?)

I refer you back to this post by a site owner on page 29, requesting contact info and a request for raw footage.

Originally posted by Springer
Hrmmm...

If it wasn't for Jaime Masson being involved with this I'd really be interested.

That aside, does anyone know how to get through to the guy who filmed this in the hope of getting the RAW footage straight off the camera's drive or whatever media he recorded it on?

That's the ONLY WAY to potentially rule out a CGI hoax. All the camera motion certainly adds to the apparent movement but the scene when the little orbs are shooting out of the larger blob is fascinating if it's not CGI.

Even if it's an effect produced by a crappy camera it's cool looking.

If someone knows how to reach this guy please u2u me. I'd like to try to set up a review of the actual video file (not a CRAPPY, COMPRESSED YouTube copy) with some of the top gents in the video/CGI world.

Springer...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Where is the hard Copy?

oh and again...

Kind Regards

Elf

he didn't film it. re-read his post

Dammit! That means he is no help...

I demand info
ATTICA! ATTICA!

ok, overreaction..well, maybe he can then get me in contact with whatshisface considering my little link is giving him more notoriety than he ever had dammit...

grrrr... I blame Obama!

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join