It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Land of the giants! LOL..maybe Swedes are all aliens..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I believe in aliens (or maybe I should say some alien lifeforms almost certainly exist in some form somewhere)
I believe in UFOs
I also would like to find any evidence that any UFOs are controlled by aliens (that's one reason I'm here) but have yet to see any.

Originally posted by tonyz
Those two videos are real.
[edit on 7/6/2009 by ZeroGhost]

Real what? Real hoaxes? Looks like someone released a bunch of balloons. Maybe they are real balloons but I still think of it as a hoax or someone messing with us.

At least the video in the OP is a little more creative than those, looks more sophisticated like maybe CGI. But in either case all you see are orbs that we can't possibly tell what they are.

if the intent or purpose of these sightings is to boost the ratings of someone's TV show and make money, then what these objects are doing and why they are doing that makes perfect sense, it's to make us go "oooohhh, aaahhh, what the heck is that?" I can wrap my brain around that real easily.

If they have any other purpose I can't imagine what it could be, their behavior doesn't seem to make sense in any other context.

Im with you, I want to believe. And if this video is just a money making scheme, I will be really shocked and pissed..but it really stuck out to me as something unusual.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
At least people in Mexico are getting better with CGI but what's with dancing orbs? I mean if you're an Alien and you're driving or controlling these orbs released by the mothership, how childish do you have to be to move the joystiq hysterically dancing around the clouds? It just seems to me that whoever made the video is showing for the audiences. So he/she makes the orbs going crazy to proof they're not balloons, birds, planes, helicopters, RC toys, flying humanoid. Just like hoaxers doing spinning UFO. Why do they need to spin if you can control the gravity?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by borrowedname]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

i just watched this video and it's been enhanced with some filtering. it makes the tracking of the objects somewhat easier to see ?

doesn't prove anything but it's fun to watch !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My God, this thread has collapsed. Nothing but a bunch of smalltalk and flirting.
WTF happened to staying on topic? Shut it down!

Look, Nacati has said the only intelligent thing in like 7 pages! It's freaking CGI! I could take the time and explain in detail how I know this, but why bother? I don't feel like being attacked or trying to drive through all the BS clutter that this thread has become. It's CGI, end of story.

I'll just let all of you get back to what you were doing - flirting, playing, smalltalking and grabassing around. Don't mind me. Sorry for interupting with on-topic material.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

whats the problem. i dont sugar coat anything. it does not create progress and it is a waste of time. i cut through the bull and get to the heart of the matter. Its just my nature.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You know for a fact it's CGI? Please share the very specific reasons this is definitively CGI, and not authenthic. I mean, there should be something that is ONLY a product of CGI in this, right? Otherwise, you cannot say for certain that it is.

Just because something could be CGI doesn't mean it is. It probably is, much of the time, but it isn't CGI simply because it's too fantanstic for you to believe.

The thing that sort of makes me think it isn't CGI, is the way this happens. If you were trying to fake a UFO, there could be many better ways to do it than this. This is just bizarre. I can't even fathom someone thinking "Huh.. I think I'll make a mostly non-typical UFO shape and have it spit out orbs in two directions, that'll rake in the bucks!"

I'd be more inclined to think it was a different sort of hoax, before CGI.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i just watched this video and it's been enhanced with some filtering. it makes the tracking of the objects somewhat easier to see ?

doesn't prove anything but it's fun to watch !

Wow, great find! and it really does help to see them!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Id like to know what Internos thinks. I know he applauded, but I'd really like to know his opinion

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

could you also use some tech to see if there is cgi in the video so we can put the debate to rest

[edit on 7-7-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

well after 2:45, the camera dips down and you would expect all of the objects to be off camera, but for some reason two of them follow almost exactly the downwards motion and remain at the top of the screen.

is this proof it is CGI? no, but it is *tremendously* unlikely to happen naturally.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

i wish i knew how to do that ! that video i just posted was not made by me. i believe (internos might agree) we need the raw footage to make any kind of real analysis of the video.

people can scream balloons and cgi all they want , but until we see the real data, this video will remain a UFO video.

if for some reason, the raw footage would actually debunk this, you will probably never see it. just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

is this proof it is CGI? no, but it is *tremendously* unlikely to happen naturally.

Of course, UFOS don't happen naturally in fact they defy nature, logic, common sense,
science, common knowledge etc. There you go buddy, now you know something new,
just focus.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

i wish i knew how to do that ! that video i just posted was not made by me. i believe
(internos might agree) we need the raw footage to make any kind of real analysis of
the video.

people can scream balloons and cgi all they want , but until we see the real data, this
video will remain a UFO video.

We? Can I ask you who are specifically we? If this footage remains a UFO video that
will be splendid don't you agree?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
Of course, UFOS don't happen naturally in fact they defy nature, logic, common sense,
science, common knowledge etc. There you go buddy, now you know something new,
just focus.

physics is understood and natural. this means either a tremendously small probability occurred (like happening to drop a camera off a cliff at the same time a bird dove downwards to catch a fish at the waves below and catching the bird as if it was motionless), or this is not genuine footage.

and no, UFOs do not defy science. if real, they would demonstrate principles we only narrowly understand or have only theorized, but nothing defies physics on our scale.

claiming that something defies "nature, logic, common sense, science, common knowledge, etc" is basically asking people to accept the implausible based on faith with no evidence. It has absolutely no place here.

don't forget that in order for this to be "an unexplainable act because we couldnt understand it" that the objects would have to be focusing on his hand as it wobbled and predicted its motion so they could sync up with it as it dropped. not going to happen, and even assuming they *could* they would have to differentiate between the tens of thousands of people visible from their position and focus on one and decide to stay in frame for no discernible reason whatsoever.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
We? Can I ask you who are specifically we? If this footage remains a UFO video that

people who want real answers?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

come on now free_spirit, you know what i meant. we means everyone.

and well yea it will be "splendid" if it remains a ufo video but wouldn't it be even more splendid if we had ALL of the raw footage and after viewing it and taking a closer look at it, proved without a doubt this was real ?

imo that would be splendid

now you can twist what i am saying here and maybe say that what we have is enough proof but my response would be , it might be enough for some but it's not enough to prove it to everyone. the raw data would or could prove it to everyone. not to mention it could be worthy of scientific study.

i'm 90% sure this is real but that other 10% say's...show me the rest. this video was no doubt edited for Maussans Tv show. wether you like it or not the media will do anything for ratings, including Jaime.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

i'm 90% sure this is real but that other 10% say's...show me the rest. this video was no doubt edited for Maussans Tv show. wether you like it or not the media will do anything for ratings, including Jamie.

by both being able to understand jaime and having seen a lot of his footage, i would correct that to say especially jaime.

he's quite the salesman. hypes things up like none other, claims to have a surprise for the next show, constantly stating claims like "this is indisputable!" etc.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ok ....here is the video i remember seeing a long time ago...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Already posted

[edit on 7-7-2009 by free_spirit]

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join