It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yea, I saw that. Some of them just sat their. But I have theories for them as well and that situation as well. Of course That just my opinion, hey, I could be wrong
and I probably am... need to go back and just finish up my theory on the balloons and then I will go from their.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
The only thing that would make me not think the balloons, Myth, is that the way they come out in a row, and they dont really scatter as much as these. Some are still and some are "dancing". I dont know, its a plausible theory, but it doenst have the "feel" of balloons to me. That just my opinion, hey, I could be wrong

i do agree balloons are a little unlikely here for the same reason, but it perfectly describes ufo "fleets". trust me when i say quincenieras (every latina girl pretty much will have one on her 15th birthday) involve a LOT of balloons.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Yes, but the Objects are traveling in two opposite directions on a very straight path, wind blowing in one direction can not do that. I don't know if the Balloon theory would hold.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by avat178]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

After watching this video again i can safely say that this was no balloon.... for all the doubters they should check the video that easynow put up!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We have also heard some debunkers state that the ufo orbs seen here would not dance around like they do. From personal experience they really do this dancing and chasing each other, like they are having fun!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Interesting video. To me, it really looked like a group of balloons floating up into the sky and then experienceing some ridiculous turbelence and wind disruptions in the upper atmosphere.

What wind phenomena exists that would cause your balloons to move in opposite directions from the main one in a straight line

You balloon guys kill me

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

More correctly, it's an enhancement of the enhanced footage presented by Jaime Maussan, not an enhancement of the original footage.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

And you should know, you said you saw them in rl, too, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just watched the video, the larger ufo looks a strange shape, it would have been interesting to have got a closer look when it wasn't spinning so fast. The smaller ufos that come out of it look like bits of yellow paper attached together by some kind of clear line. The bit where all the smaller ufos come out of the bigger one is hard to explain, they behave like they were fired out of there pretty forcefully and the yellow smoke that comes off the big ufo as it spins is strange too.

This couldn't be some kind of really elaborate firework could it? or something that's not really happening that high up in the air? With the video cut together to make the whole thing seem longer and more complex than it is.

I wanna believe this is something more but I'm finding it difficult.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So what are they?, no one has given any decent explanation yet. Normally these things get debunked pretty quickly. So far we can say its a UFO in the strict meaning of the term. It's origin is the question that now remains

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
If this footage remains a UFO video that will be splendid don't you agree?

No, what's splendid about something that remains unknown?

What would be splendid would be for the video to be explained with strong, provable data showing that this was an unknown up to that moment object/creature/whatever, followed by an explanation of the new discovery.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Right I did see the same thing OP in the Derbyshire Peak District and they are so real. My avatar was taken from the footage - rather similar to the ones here. Even if this is CGI (which I doubt) this is a true depiction of ufo orbs in Planet Earths sky. Credit to you for bringing this to the attention of the ufo world, nice one yummy

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Well it wasnt me, I just happen to subscribe to LuckyMauro.
You are the lucky one, you saw it!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes I did see it but it got debunked within like ten posts for being out of focus and shaky etc, a mate with different coloured torches in the distance lol! 29 minutes of footage at 5 in the morning well I thjought it was not a bad job. These things really exist, even the Star of Bethlehem was possibly a ufo orb. I really appreciate you bringing this here because one day the ufo orbs will be appreciated as being real and this footage is the best yet and you got it here, nice one Yummy

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
ok ....here is the video i remember seeing a long time ago...

A long time ago? This video is from May 22 2009.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What wind phenomena exists that would cause your balloons to move in opposite directions from the main one in a straight line You balloon guys kill me

Firstly to make one thing clear I'm not one of the balloon guys

He probably meant the UFO-fleet clips. Actually this isn't that funny to laugh at since there are indeed different wind directions depending on height. Furthermore "wind shear" is also a very interesting phenomenon which even causes wind in opposite directions within near vicinity (hope this is not too bad English, sorry)

Wind Shear

[edit on 7-7-2009 by necati]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Interesting video. To me, it really looked like a group of balloons floating up into the sky and then experienceing some ridiculous turbelence and wind disruptions in the upper atmosphere.

What wind phenomena exists that would cause your balloons to move in opposite directions from the main one in a straight line

i would have imagined after the incident where you demonstrated a fundamental misunderstanding of plasma physics, you would develop humility when talking about scientific principles you obviously haven't studied.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If it's not cgi i am truly amazed, when i saw the line of sphere being released from the central major sphere, multiple smaller sphere to the right and left, my jaw just dropped. First i thought, it must be spy drones, some new experminental UAV but i havent seen anything like that before ever, so to me its a UFO for sure.

Great video, truly amazing stuff, star and flagged !

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen
If it's not cgi i am truly amazed, when i saw the line of sphere being released from the central major sphere, multiple smaller sphere to the right and left, my jaw just dropped. First i thought, it must be spy drones, some new experminental UAV but i havent seen anything like that before ever, so to me its a UFO for sure.

Great video, truly amazing stuff, star and flagged !

It looks CGI to me, look how "smooth" the smaller objects flit about as opposed to the clouds and other objects which have ghosting lines.

Also the fact this is the ONLY video of such a supposedly real anomaly... one would expect at LEAST hundreds of people would have seen and witnessed it. The truth?

No one. And the cameraman didn't even tell anyone else about it to ask for their opinions when he could have.

Keep the reality trigger happy.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey, look what i just found:
[QUOTE]

Stellar Photonics begins testing of their experimental Plasma Acoustic Shield System, which generates a dazzling series of mid-air explosions by blasting balls of plasma with high-powered lasers.

The US Army hopes, within a few years, to deploy a plasma shield - a machine that generates a protective screen of dazzling mid-air explosions - to stun and disorient an enemy.

The device uses a technology known as dynamic pulse detonation (DPD). A short but intense laser pulse creates a ball of plasma, and a second laser pulse generates a supersonic shockwave within the plasma to generate a bright flash and a loud bang.

The Plasma Acoustic Shield System will eventually combine a dynamic pulse detonation laser with a high power speaker for hailing or warning, and a dazzler light source. PASS has already been demonstrated by the system's makers, Stellar Photonics.

"It uses a programmed pattern of rapid plasma events to create a sort of wall of bright lights and reports (bangs) over the coverage area," says Keith Braun of the US Army's Advanced Energy Armaments Systems Division at Picatinny Arsenal in New Jersey, US, where the system is being tested.
[/QUOTE]

NOW LOOKING AT THE VIDEO AGAIN IT'S POSSIBLE THAT THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE SEEN......

full story: www.newscientist.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.newscientist.com... 23-plasma-shield-may-stun-and-disorientate-enemies.html

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join