It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I'm just saying that the detonation may not be working properly... all inventions have minor twinges.... there are still inventions today which were made 20 years ago that have minor twinges!!

right, but the tech you linked couldn't possibly account for sustained orange orbs. it would look like, well, carpet bombs going off midair.

And isn't that what they say this new tech does?

I think you do need to re-read the article

It could also be remote controlled from the ground.... you have remote controlled craft patrolling over in Afghanistan now so why not remote controlled craft closer to home?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Is there any video that shows the transition from the objects coming out of the 'mothership' and them closing back in to dance around it?

Everytime I watch this video it looks more and more suspect. The way you see the yellow balls fly out of the big one accompanied with some kind of yellow dust or smoke and disappear off screen, then a cut to where they are all dancing around each other and looking like a really bad, blurry puppet show. If it wasn't so out of focus you'd see the fishing line...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I swear ive seen a simular video to this, and it got disproved to be a plane dropping something, then the object fired out loads and loads of flares, so it could well be that due to the plane going past :S

and when the balls go around the yellow object can't this be due to the object falling, i don't know just a thought.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thats a great bit of footage.. Ive seen the orbs here in the UK and many bits of footage from Mexico showing literally hundreds of them flying off somewhere..

I always wondered where they came from, and now it seems we have our answer... I have to wonder why all of the good stuff including "flying Humanoids", "Chupacabra" and the best footage seems to be from South America.

What is it about South America that acts like a magnet for all this phenomenon we dont see in say Europe and North America...

I find myself wanting to move to Mexico lugging some cutting edge camera equipment with me to spend the rest of my days sky watching...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
I swear ive seen a simular video to this, and it got disproved to be a plane dropping something, then the object fired out loads and loads of flares, so it could well be that due to the plane going past :S

and when the balls go around the yellow object can't this be due to the object falling, i don't know just a thought.

chaff pod ?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm

That's what i said about the plane possibly dropping something in mid-air but the know it alls have brushed it aside.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by bl4ke360

i think its fake becuase we dont have any other video/photos or witnesses to an event that supposedly took place over a built up area in the middle of the day.

phoenix lights had 10,000 witnesses. This event has 1 LoL thats all you need to know its fake. Will 1 eager believer out there make my day and say "its possible nobody else saw this" rofl.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by yeti101]

Well if you compare the Phoenix Lights with this, then I have to LOL at you too.
That case was happening during night time. Dark sky = alot easier to spot lights in the sky that moves or doesn't belong there, plus that the Phoenix Lights was not just a few lights in the sky. That was just one part of the whole event.

This is a single spot ( in the beginning...before the "birth" ) in the daylight sky. Very hard to spot unless you look right at it. And as a sky watcher you do spend alot of time to watch the sky. So it is a bigger chance for him to see it.
There were most likely more than him watching the sky, but pardon me for saying, we have one big ass sky up there. So even if you go around with your face up in the clouds you still could miss it.

I am just glad he didn't.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Or, for god's sake!

The object is there BEFORE the plane goes by...

Has NOTHING i repeat..can you hear this..NOTHING to do with the plane!!!!!!!

I know this thread is huge..but its all been said..many many MANY times..no..its not FROM the plane...read the the posts

sorry..im a grump..lol

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
And isn't that what they say this new tech does?

I think you do need to re-read the article

It could also be remote controlled from the ground.... you have remote controlled craft patrolling over in Afghanistan now so why not remote controlled craft closer to home?

www.newscientist.com...

The US Army hopes, within a few years, to deploy a plasma shield - a machine that generates a protective screen of dazzling mid-air explosions - to stun and disorient an enemy.

The device uses a technology known as dynamic pulse detonation (DPD). A short but intense laser pulse creates a ball of plasma, and a second laser pulse generates a supersonic shockwave within the plasma to generate a bright flash and a loud bang.

"It uses a programmed pattern of rapid plasma events to create a sort of wall of bright lights and reports (bangs) over the coverage area,"

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Watching that thing release its "orbs," the closest thing that comes to mind is the way certain military helicopters and planes can release "chaff," shooting out hundreds of flares to confuse enemy radar and the homing devices on missiles. I'm not saying that's what we're seeing, but it does look similar, at least on a superficial level.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Old technology since the 1960s. Nothing new or advanced.

reply to post by JScytale

www.newscientist.com...

The US Army hopes, within a few years, to deploy a plasma shield - a machine that generates a protective screen of dazzling mid-air explosions - to stun and disorient an enemy.

The device uses a technology known as dynamic pulse detonation (DPD). A short but intense laser pulse creates a ball of plasma, and a second laser pulse generates a supersonic shockwave within the plasma to generate a bright flash and a loud bang.

"It uses a programmed pattern of rapid plasma events to create a sort of wall of bright lights and reports (bangs) over the coverage area,"

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Great find..................

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyz

regardless of how advanced it is, this particular tech simply can't be responsible for what we are seeing here because of how it functions.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yummy Freelunch, something you wrote early in this thread sparked my interest. You said the balls seemed to be monitoring the emissions of the plane as it passed. Years ago I had my own close encounter, I wont go into too much detail here (unless requested) in Australia. I watched a twenty to thirty foot metallic disc spend twenty five minutes rotating in an emissions cloud from an oil refinery pipe stack, then move at incredible speeds (faster than the eye can see) to clear spots in the sky downwind from the smoke. After a lot of thought my only conclusion was the object was testing the air around the refinery and the emissions.
I've not seen the clip, we cant get youtube here in China, but it sounds really interesting. I find it far easier to accept this sort of phenomena after my own experiance and fell very privileged to have witnessed it. Whats more I dont care if people dont believe, or even laugh at me. It was mine and I know the truth!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Well they have it all backwards.
The craft is flaming with high voltage Tesla style and other
ships come to rescue it by setting up a proper generator
oscillation.

Since they all work on an inflow of charges the flaming craft
needs to be rescued, this flame from the Tesla AC one way flow
is noted by Tesla in 1892 and is shown on the net by present
day experimenters.

Tesla 1911: his ship will be "perfectly safe in the greatest
storm", think, the Illuminati are well read in Tesla and know what
to make you think this ship does not exist when in fact the Tesla
ship is the UFO ship.

They tell you there is no ship, no ether, stay away, your silly, ETs are
here. ETs did it, we may have copied them by reverse engineering
but we don't know for sure are all Illuminati lies so don't be fooled
by mind control.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I know I've said it before but I love your posts man... You do your name and the man justice!

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by necati

I have been looking at this footage. So far I have identified three troubling spots in the video. The first is when the witness focuses the camera on himself, says the UFO is right behind him right now, and then in an apparent attempt to turn the camera and refocus on the objects the scene CUTS to a new and different scene during that bumping and moving around. Yes, he could have just shut off the recording briefly so I realize that is possible. The other issue is the ambient noise. Whereas you hear the cars and trucks loudly behind him when he is on camera, that is the ONLY time you hear the cars and trucks loudly. For all the rest of the footage, it is far reduced in volume.But, this could just be the interview editors tuning volumes so Jaime can be heard [the guy in the blue tie]. So nothing conclusive there either. The third issue is that in one sequence, a white 'sphere' thing is pooped out of the back end of this thing but something in the way it moves seemed very odd to me ... Further, the dancing spheres in the sky are dancing in a CG kind of way to me. I have NOTHING to go on though and am offering only my initial observations. I have to rigorously go through it with the full resolution video, not the YouTube highly compressed garbage. If I do acquire that video then much more will be evident. Somehow though I dont think the full video will be made available even as a copy.
Marc

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
>this particular tech simply can't be responsible for
>what we are seeing here because of how it functions.

You have no idea how the device is implemented.
The objects yellow glow is under volumetric (i.e. tuning) control.

Look at this:
www.youtube.com...

Light Dimmer:
www.youtube.com...

---------------------

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by tonyz

regardless of how advanced it is, this particular tech simply can't be responsible for what we are seeing here because of how it functions.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

congrats you win retard of the year

i knew someone would say this. If it was the other way round and phoenix lights were during the day you would say nobody seen the mexico event becuae its dark at night and theyre all inside

whatever suits your agenda you go with.

Like the kid who posted about the dragonfly/butterfly cropcircle his was even better. He was saying CCs like this are too perfect to be created by humans when someone pointed out the wings looked like they were diffrient sizes he said "yeah well nothings perfect in nature and you get these things so it still could be aliens"

its the middle of the frickin day in a built up area . trying to justify how there arnt thousands of witnesses makes you look like a complete psychotic beleiver idiot. You need help

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I know I've said it before but I love your posts man... You do your name and the man justice!

IRM

I also love his posts,they are trying to tell you something...but never quite get there.
Still no sign of the uploader of the video lunch? he emailed you back etc yet?

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join