It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackitin

After reading through this thread I noticed that everyone seems to be expecting an event to happen on July 7 here on earth. Maybe something is not going to happen on earth but on the sun on July 7. So maybe we should be looking for solar action on that date then if something happens we can look forward to the consequences here on earth a few days later.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Ok If an x class flare occurs anytime on the 7th. I will throw a all u can drink and eat party. and you are all invited.
No really I will. Hope you all are local.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Ok If an x class flare occurs anytime on the 7th. I will throw a all u can drink and eat party. and you are all invited.
No really I will. Hope you all are local.

YAY. That'd be splendid lol. if only we were all local

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VernonBC

I have read ALL the comments on this thread, and here's what I think. Bear with me, because it’s not really off-topic.

I have been watching the date of July 11, 2009 for some time now. It is 72 days into Barack Obama's "second 100 days", derived from the speech he gave at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner after his first 100 days, where he “joked” that he would accomplish the goals of his next 100 days in only 72 days. Then he said, I WILL REST. Look it up on YouTube and watch it. It’s about 10 minutes into the second half.

The significance of this statement, in my opinion, is Obama’s comparing himself to God. And although it was a “joke” (ha ha), there is added significance that in the Muslim religion (which many claim Obama to really be but he denies it), that if you become a martyr you receive 72 virgins. Now of all possible numbers for him to pick, why 72 as the number of days he said he would accomplish the goals of his next 100 days? So, I counted forward 72 days from the end of his first 100 days, and that's the weekend of July 11. This happens to be a few days after this “big event” everybody is looking for on July 7.

I don’t think anything will happen on July 7. But I do think something major may happen around July 11, possibly related to Obama’s blasphemous remark, shown to have a physical cause in a phenomenon such as a solar event. We are also right now entering the beginning of the 3½ year period prior to Dec. 2012.

Disclosure: I voted for Obama. But I think he is a New World Order puppet, and I also believe that Dec 2012 will be the beginning of a New Age (NOT the “end of the world”) coinciding with the Second Coming of Christ. I believe we are entering the period of time the Bible refers to prior to His return. Hang on, cause the ride’s gonna get a little bumpy from here on out…

Put that in yer Tin Foil Hat and smoke it!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
well you know what, we will find out tomorrow if this is all true and if it is I'll really won't question that something is out there

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Why the Sudden Rush to Stock Your Pantry?
(A serious matter with some minor humor injected)

By Will Thomas

I know a number of survival advocates including former military and pastors who tell us to stock up on food for the long-term including what we buy at the grocery store for daily needs. I truly understand the mindset but when I hear about workers from the Postal Service say they have been instructed to have 30-40 days of food on hand, perhaps we need to delve further into the matter.

If the local postmaster made the suggestion, that’s one thing. If the directive was handed down from the top and they’ve gone postal (no pun intended) then perhaps we should examine the situation a little more closely.

1. A 30 day supply of food at the grocery store could easily cost a family of 4 around $800.00 plus.

2. Not many families can afford to pay $800.00 out this payday for immediate food.

3. Families and individuals on limited incomes are unable to meet such a request.

What do they know that the rest of us don’t?

1. Is it Bird flu/H1N1?

2. Is North Korea more powerful than we are being told?

3. Is our economy about to collapse?

4. Are the powers that govern going to devalue the currency and we wake up to a new dollar worth 20% of what the old one was?

5. Are we being blackmailed by a foreign country?

6. Have we actually sold our sovereignty to China?

7. Do we have an unknown threat that has been identified but is still classified?

I recently discovered a company that sells food to the public. In order for you to realize savings, you order a half or full truckload of your favorites and split the cost. So when 100 people from a church get together and split the cost, each member pays $190.00 and receives 3 times the amount of food they would get at the grocery store. Cases of peas, corn and many other veggies plus spaghetti, drinks, paper goods and tons of other edible delights including candy; canned fruits, canned soups and everything is in date and fresh.

This is not salvage food, nor is it throw away donations. This is a resourceful way for people and groups to get together and save big money on their food bill. The company even delivers to your location or to your private retreat or bug out location if you order a quarter, half or full truckload.

So, if you believe that the cold war is over, please disregard everything written in this article. Keep only enough food in your pantry to supply you or your family for 1 or two days. Remember Hurricane Katrina and for heaven’s sake, stop stocking up on ammo and guns. Glenn Beck thinks the FEMA camps are real. The cat is out of the bag.

Get along now and be a good green weenie and make sure your cows don’t pass gas (that will be taxed) and that you don’t drink too much water. Invest everything you have in questionable stocks and any other Government run business you can find. Pray (which qualifies you as a Terrorist) for some of our current leaders to retire or go into exile and more importantly, move in with you. Nevertheless, be sure to stock up on food through this company called TruckloadGroceries.com. I am all for saving anything when it comes to money, especially on food.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
ha. suppose to thunderstorm today in my area. of course when a solar storm is suppose to happen, it t-storms.

how's the weather with everyone else?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I got 1 amero that says nothing will happen on the 7th other than the norm, no mass power outages or anything of that type caused my this solar flair

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by josuha
Let's face it, most people don't even pay attention to something drawn in a farmers field outside of curiosity and if they did, would not be convinced that 'aliens' did it or that it is some kind of a warning.

why does it have to be "aliens" ? it doesn't have to be aliens OR men with boards.

It also does'nt make sense that a civilization with supposed 'high technology' would be using such a primitive means to communicate.

have you mathematically analyzed every crop glyph and connected their astrological meaning to arrive at the conclusion that it's a "primitive means"?

simplicity is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.

sure, given that you have ALL of the necessary data to make the simplest most "right" answer.
and evidently you, nor anyone else that I've seen discussing this does have all the necessary data in order to make that conclusion.

Occam's razor only works when you're a lazy thinker and you have a constant thirst for the instant gratification of the illusion of the security of "knowing" and getting past the phenomena at hand as quickly as possible, in order to feel like you're knowledgeable and sane. because the perception of the world is that it's mundane and lacking in mystery.

it's a great card to play...
...IF you're all knowing...

which.. you..or anyone else here.. is not.

I'm thinking more like it's college kids or someone with too much time on his hands having a good laugh.

now THAT is an interesting take on the subject.
hadn't heard that opinion yet.
kudos!

see this is what ATS is for, people.. thinkers like this to portray their deep world view in a succinct manner for the rest to drink their insightful wisdom from.

-

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
an hr into the 7th and im not seeing any awesomeness yet...

I wonder if theres a bet available in vegas for the end of the world

defeats the purpose but it would be ironically amusing...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Well for what it's worth there was a solar flair yesterday take a look sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...:detector=C3 and look at the one at the top is that a planet coming in to view looks very bright.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Whats all this end of the wold stuff this is about crop circles that MABYE trying to tell us something.It's almost like some people want a big disaster to happen.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Well for what it's worth there was a solar flair yesterday take a look sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...:detector=C3 and look at the one at the top is that a planet coming in to view looks very bright.

Not a planet, a brown dwarf.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4571828a8c47.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well, its the 7th and nothing.

Darn.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Man, after reading this thread I am probably going to wake up and pee myself if the thunderstorms hit while Im sleeping.

But yes, it's almost 8 on the 7th and nothing as of yet but still pretty early.

Hopefully nothing happens and those who are actually scared will have some peace from this all, or start worrying about what they think the sun will do next.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Wow, these postings talking about the end of the world etc.

Please read the thread and postings in it, NO ONE has EVER said today would be the end of the world!!! I have had to say this over and over again.

Everyone has been posting about the IF someone deciphered it correctly in an intelligent manner.

Also - crop circles IMHO need to be taken a closer look at anyway (the ones that are not obviously man made). I honestly believe messages are left for us through them.

People keep saying why don't they just "say" something, instead of in messages hard to read in crop circles.

What language would they use? Also look at Egypt - Mexico - inside caves - what language has most been used throughout man - kinds history?

Language of Signs!! through pictures mankind has most been able to communicate with each other.

I still believe the crop circles (the intricate ones) are made by a higher intelligence - and they do have messages for us.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's raining with thunder and lightning here pretty bad. That was predicted by the weatherman for today though... maybe they've been watching the crop circles too?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The amount of airplane malfunctions over the US the past few days has been rather high.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

One thing is for sure, the "deciphered" crop circle, with all the calculations and apparencies, assumed that today the Earth was going to be hit by a solar storm.

One golden rule about assume: it tends to make an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Not saying you are responsible in any way, of course, but the egg is think on many a face today.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I live on the outskirts of London and I did hear some thunder this mourning and we have had both sunny and stormy weather this week. Didn't think it was unusual though...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join