It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This intricate Crop Circle was deciphered by another group, than the Jellyfish Circle - they too have come to a conclusion of a solar storm impacting the Earth on July 7th 2009 from this crop circle.

This thread is in conjunction with the Jellyfish Crop Circle thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to the website of the group who deciphered the crop circle is here: www.earthfiles.com...

The first night it showed up, it looked like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cedced5b04d4.jpg[/atsimg]

Then after the next night it looked like this: It was added on to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47a218e07092.jpg[/atsimg]

Then a few nights later it was added on to once again:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/385399a67a5a.jpg[/atsimg]

Besides being Gorgeous - it seems to have a powerful message in it, which is showing the degrees of where each planet is etc. Well, guess what date, all those planets positioned where they are comes out to be? Yep.... July 7th 2009.

How did they get to that conclusion?

“As shown in the explanatory diagram below, Part I of Milk Hill on June 21, clearly looked like a ‘sextant,’ which has long been used to measure the ‘altitude’ or height above the horizon of various astronomical objects in Earth’s sky.”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2f1f3f802ae.jpg[/atsimg]

“It also showed a second underlying symbolism for Earth and Moon where planet Earth was drawn with a ‘teardrop’ shape, while our Moon was drawn with a standard ‘dumbbell’ shape first noted in the early 1990s. That teardrop shape is the usual scientific symbol for a CME, or coronal mass ejection from our Sun.

Then when it was added on to on the 22nd, they came up with this conclusion.

The second addition to Milk Hill on June 22, also seemed to show astronomical symbolism. The Australian scientist concluded that the second addition closely resembles an “orrery,” which is a traditional mechanical device used to illustrate planetary motions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c65cd0d09d47.jpg[/atsimg]

most people today do not know about Ptolemy’s geocentric model for our solar system, and that is why we have shown it below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68c8700d7ff9.jpg[/atsimg]

“Along the top, that Milk Hill crop picture then shows six of seven planetary symbols 1-2-3-4-5-6 (when including the outermost curved line), so as to match six rectangular ‘boxes’ that were drawn immediately below. Clearly those boxes have some connection to Ptolemy’s astronomical objects 1-2-3-4-5-6, but what could their relation be?”

Here is where it starts getting more interesting and how everything starts being pulled together for the conclusion of a solar storm on July 7th 2009.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e9252ca938e.jpg[/atsimg]

This below part goes with the picture above, explaining the degrees and so on of the rectangles.

Any box with one stripe means “negative altitude” (below the horizon), while any box with two
stripes means “positive altitude” (above the horizon). Our best date of July 6, 2009, produces
altitudes above or below the local horizon as Moon = - 64 degrees (not visible);
Mercury = + 62 degrees; Sun = + 61 degrees; Venus = + 42 degrees; Mars = + 39 degrees;
or Saturn = + 22 degrees. Planet Jupiter at - 39 degrees is not visible, so is not shown.
On nearby dates, say July 5 or 8, 2009, the negative altitude for our Moon does not
exceed high positive elevations of + 62 or + 61degrees for Mercury or the Sun as required.

“The answer to this apparently difficult problem is actually quite simple: What is the true purpose of a sextant, as shown at Milk Hill one day earlier? Well, a sextant tells how high in the sky any bright astronomical object might be at a given time of observation, in units of 0 degrees to 90 degrees, relative to the local horizon. In astronomical language, those heights in the sky are called ‘altitudes.’

“Could each of those six rectangular boxes be telling us relative altitudes for Ptolemy’s six astronomical objects 1-2-3-4-5-6 at some calendar date in the near future?

So these people took apart the crop circle by looking at the degrees and placements of the planets in the circle, besides the scientific sign of a CME at the center of the crop circle. Here is how they completely came to the conclusion of a solar storm impacting the Earth on July 6/7th 2009.

“With that idea in mind, we used an astronomical almanac to calculate altitudes for the Sun, Moon and five bright planets over a wide range of dates during the summer of 2009. Then we compared those calculated values with the relative heights of six boxes shown in Part II of Milk Hill. The hourly time of observation clearly has to be close to 1200 UT, since one arm of that crop formation sextant is aligned south to north, parallel to the crop tramlines, while our Sun lies due south at noon in southern England.

“Our best theoretical matches to the crop formation boxes were for upcoming dates of July 6 or 7, 2009. Why would those crop artists go to all the trouble of showing us sextant and orrery shapes, then coding that orrery with six rectangular boxes which mean July 6 or 7, 2009, unless something significant were going to happen at that time?

Now how does the CME come into the whole concept of the Earth being impacted that day?

“At early stages in the ejection process, any Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) on the sun can acquire a teardrop shape, such as that drawn for planet Earth in the Milk Hill sextant marked with a blue asterisk. At late stages in the ejection process, any CME might evolve into a spherical shape, such as that drawn next to the crop formation intelligence's “Sun” symbol marked with a red asterisk.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2851df41cfb.jpg[/atsimg]

“If Milk Hill Part II is really telling us about a CME (and not a comet), then that may be why the crop artists omitted 5 = Mars and 7 = Saturn from their curved orbital paths, while including 1-2-3-4-6. On July 6 or 7, both Mars and Saturn will lie angularly offset from the other four planets and our Moon, when viewed in terms of a possible directional CME ejection by our Sun.

“For the past two years, our Sun has been abnormally quiet between solar cycles 23 and 24. Within the past month however, it has become more active. What if anything might happen shortly?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a705af215e4d.jpg[/atsimg]

So in complete conclusion here is what they say:

“Based on previous examples from 2004 or early 2009, we can be pretty sure that the crop formation intelligence's use of a teardrop symbol does represent a coronal mass ejection (CME) from our Sun. Why then would they have drawn planet Earth in the form of a large teardrop on June 21, unless several CMEs will impact upon Earth soon?

“We can see on the left of that new crop picture a round circle for our Sun, which seems to be emitting five CMEs along curved paths through space that eventually intersect with planet Earth at the red asterisk.

Seeing that this crop circle was deciphered by another group other than the person who deciphered the Jellyfish crop circle and they have come to the same conclusion from this crop circle as the message of the Jellyfish crop circle. Don't you think someone is trying to get a message to us?

Also, it will be interesting to hear within the next few days, if the govt. and utility companies might have some "testing" being done where either govt. facilities need to shut down for a few hours and the same with electric companies. In my opinion, people within the govt. know these crop circles are messages and they would have people decipher them from the inside. They would then know something is going to possibly happen in less than a weeks time in the form of a solar flare/storm/CME. I like to watch all areas and read between the lines, especially from the governments.

So, there you have it, Another crop circle deciphered to say the Earth will be impacted on the 7th of July by a solar storm.

Edit for spelling

[edit on 2-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Whoa...lots of complicated info there, but it definitely matches up.

I am once again impressed with another compilation of Questioningall's information.

S&F

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I kinda hope we get hit by a solar storm. All our # goes on the fritz, maybe we'll stop taking it all for granted!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Now i am beginning to be offcially worried

All this info pointing to July 7th is compelling. But then again, if some higher intelligence is aware of coming dramatic changes in the sun that will affect our planet and wants us to get a hint of it, then maybe those other recent crop circles (phoenix for exaple) are meant to tell us not to fear. Phoenix afterall is a symbol of rebirth.

S & F

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RocKukko

Oh cmon. This whole crop circle is just proof it is humans. Why would it take aliens 3 days to create this if they are doing it with magic tech from their spaceship.

Also, at best it is a loose interpretation based on the wishes of the observers that this says anything about a solar storm hitting the Earth on a specific date.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

BRAVO! (slaps hands together rapidly, as I stand)

Well done, good job. Explained in a fashion that I can understand, and follow...I couldn't begin to explain it to others though. That's way I have your post to refer to.

Amazing that these guys put this together. Someone, with imagination, is out there thinking. I am that wired in that way, I am glad others are.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Once again, great job, Questionall. You always do a really good job of putting it all together.

I am pretty interested to see what will happen that day.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If you think that something bad is going to happen on July 7th, enjoy the remaining 5 days :-)
I, for my part, look forward to July 8th because it's going to be such a beautiful day....and I predict sunshine where I live

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Fascinating. Thanks for posting this. So what do we do, stay inside on the 7th?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Just guessing, but maybe just to prove they did it, not humans!?
I would assume these get lots of attention and maybe those fields that have fresh crop circles are observed by people to see if they can catch someone actually making them. In that case it would be difficult for humans to do add new formations to them following nights and not get caught.

If those circles were in my neighbourhood, i would surely spend some nights observing fields

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

First of all great thread and very interesting assumptions.

However, my question: don't solar flares and ejections happen all the time without a crop circle appearing before that? As far as I know solar activity has increased over the last three years.

The second part of my question is more about WHO did the crop circle. When I look at it as a layperson I have to say that crop circle is far too complex to be manmade. However, I realized in the recent past that the more complex the circle the longer it takes to fully appear. WHY? Can't these supernatural entities finish within one night? And I don't really buy the story that more days for completion are a symbol for changes....

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Well you wouldnt if the person that owned the land didnt allow a bunch of people to hang out in his crops. Do you have proof that anyone was observing it in the following days or are you just assuming?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Fascinating. Thanks for posting this. So what do we do, stay inside on the 7th?

Well, solar flares penetrate every surface on an energetic level. You can bury yourself in the ground and it won't help. Many people, by the way suffer heart attacks at times of increased solar flares.

My suggestion: eat balanced and healthy during these days, moderate workout, lots of water and rest for your body.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

No proof. I was definetely assuming. I even had words "assume" and "maybe" in that sentence

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

LOL, my bad for a lack of attention to detail. My apologies.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did anyone ever stop to consider the reason that all that data and the crop-circles match up is because the ones interpreting them are indeed the ones who created them?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

No worries

I certainly take these crop circles and their interpretations with a grain of salt, but sometimes i just want to entertain myself with some good doom and get carried away

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well...I dunno what to buy of it all.

But to add more scare...check out this thread:

New group of sunspots form a straight line

Could this correlate to the 5 CMEs shown on the crop circle?

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Nickmare]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have a question. Will this just cause power outages worldwide? Or will it cause something much worse?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

LOL, well it is fun to get caught up in some of this stuff, but the problem with that is that some people really believe and will be hiding in their basement wearing a tin foil hat and hiding under the work bench because they think the world will be wiped out on July 7th. However, that in and of itself makes these crop circles a great prank.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join