It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
This could be a hoax by art students who added more to the Crop Circle.
Then again someone should go into this Crop Circle with sound testing equipment and if you get a tone or pitch noise in the Crop Circle its real.

That would solve the question within the next few hours.

If nothing happens then that does not make all Crop Circles fake or non important to research .

Whatever happens or not life goes on and we continue to find answers to the unknown.

I want to know if it had Nodal Bending Due to Internal Pressure/Steam...

If so... 100% Real... Can't Fake that...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If the message is important, why don't the aliens use a more direct way of communicating it.

Instead of this complex crop circle which I can't understand, why not just have a symbol for the sun, with a flare coming out of it, and a date next to it?

Whoever made this crop circle, wether its demonic entities, aliens, angels, or frat boys, they are certainly pranksters.

Nothing's gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I agree the thread was put together very well, but that’s all I’m going to agree with here. Because when July 7th passes without incident, what are we going to think then? That this was the work of an Alien who obviously doesn’t know what it’s talking about? Or are we going to think it was bunch of fellow human beings having a joke? The only thing that is puzzling me about this right now is this, if this was our fellow human beings having a joke - How would they know that someone here on ATS would make sense of this crop circle? Or atleast appear to make sense of it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ok sorry i just signed up to say what a load of rubbish, that tear shape is an alien head, it has eyes in it in other close ups.. its not earth mmkay

so that throws the whole theory out the window

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't mean to be picky or anything,but has anyone else noticed the spate of debunk newbies?One and two day old members tossing like old pro's.Hmmm.Sniff Sniff ...
The analysis in earthfiles shows CLEARLY what to do with the face shaped portions.Check it out.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
AS I had posted earlier, I hope this flare does come so there can be credibility givin to the ones that created them. NASA's sun weather report for the next 3 days suggest we may see something yet. However, if nothing happens...... well, the fools will be revealed.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
already bored of those guys who end their comments by "nothing is gonna happen" as if it was god talking to is sheeps.

just leave the topic if you have nothing more interesting to tell.

on a more constructive way, i see the sunf bit like this :
he's late for about 2year. Imagine a car you dont use it for a long period, when you run it, you will eject some nasty black smoke. I find its kinda same for the sun. I mean this was a 13years cycle and we at the beginning of the next.

"Oho i'm late, hurry up solar flares"(Sun speaking
)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
I don't mean to be picky or anything,but has anyone else noticed the spate of debunk newbies?

Yes!!.. but there have been some nice new people too

its july 7th here now... perhaps it is for next years july 7

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

I don't mean to be picky or anything,but has anyone else noticed the spate of debunk newbies?

Yes!!.. but there have been some nice new people too

its july 7th here now... perhaps it is for next years july 7

Or maybe the year after that

Hope something happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Revelation 6:13
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind [NIV]

We should be more concerned about all that goes on around us.

See you on the other side!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I don't mean to be picky or anything,but has anyone else noticed the spate of debunk newbies?One and two day old members tossing like old pro's.Hmmm.Sniff Sniff ...

I take it that there must be alot of debunkers on here already then. Well I carn't say I am surprised about that. Maybe that's down to the fact that nothing written here ever appears to come true. Maybe it's one place they feel they can win an argument out right.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by jackitin]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackitin

I take it that there must be alot of debunkers on here already then. Well I carn't say I am surprised about that. Maybe that's down to the fact that nothing written here ever appears to come true.

Most crop circles are manmade. This one is probably no different. However, I'm truly hoping I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Keep an open mind...perhaps the message was not interpreted correctly.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Keep an open mind...perhaps the message was not interpreted correctly.

Then why don't the Aliens make it easy to understand

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
im flying tomorrow morning should i be worried?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ok people who think these are aliens in 3rd demension who are making the crop circles, are wrong.

Any one who has read Flat World, will understand where im coming from.

the reason why crop circles are CROP CIRCLES is simple:

Imagen you see a picture in 2d that is alive with inhabitants. You would want to comunicate with them because you see that something is heading to their world that might look dangerous. so you draw on their plain. the thing is your drawings bare with me are very third demensional so most of it would not be understood to the 2d people.

Ok now imagen there was a 4th demension. and beings from here are traying to tell us 3rd demensional beings that something was heading out way. we might intrepid it wrong or we might be smart enough to get it right.

basically thats what Crop cricles mean to me and seems to be happening.
the real ones of course. there are hoxers out there ive seen it.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manjushri Bodhisattva

If so... 100% Real... Can't Fake that...

//ahem/// k so.. define "real" plz?

real aaas in... one with descriptive factors that parallel the "authentic" circles?

who defines "authentic"?
and is there decisive evidence for categorizing "authentic circles" as "E.T. made"? is it impossible that humans could have used advanced technology to do the same thing?

would that alter the prerequisites for "authentic circle"?

-

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
If the message is important, why don't the aliens use a more direct way of communicating it.

"the aliens" why does it have to be aliens using advanced technology? why can't it be humans? is aliens your only option of someone using technology vs boards and string??

Instead of this complex crop circle which I can't understand, why not just have a symbol for the sun, with a flare coming out of it, and a date next to it?

because this is Earth and contrary to popular belief, there are thinking intelligences called humans here that can figure out complex symbolism.. we're not all 8th grade drop outs that need things spelled out in obvious droll like a children's candy advertisement on a billboard.

Whoever made this crop circle, wether its demonic entities, aliens, angels, or frat boys, they are certainly pranksters.

Nothing's gonna happen.

you arrive at this conviction beeecause it goes against the grain to your belief system yes?

-

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill
ok people who think these are aliens in 3rd demension who are making the crop circles, are wrong.

Any one who has read Flat World, will understand where im coming from.

the reason why crop circles are CROP CIRCLES is simple:

Imagen you see a picture in 2d that is alive with inhabitants. You would want to comunicate with them because you see that something is heading to their world that might look dangerous. so you draw on their plain. the thing is your drawings bare with me are very third demensional so most of it would not be understood to the 2d people.

Ok now imagen there was a 4th demension. and beings from here are traying to tell us 3rd demensional beings that something was heading out way. we might intrepid it wrong or we might be smart enough to get it right.

basically thats what Crop cricles mean to me and seems to be happening.
the real ones of course. there are hoxers out there ive seen it.

I've been watching 'crop circles' and other dooms day prophets for a long time.

I'm not the cynical type, but with each 'prophecy', there seems to be people who will believe anything and create hype.

It seems to me that 'if' extraterrestrials wish to communicate a world changing event, they could do it better than drawing designs in a field, that is for the most part 'coded' according to some and ambiguous.

Let's face it, most people don't even pay attention to something drawn in a farmers field outside of curiosity and if they did, would not be convinced that 'aliens' did it or that it is some kind of a warning.

It also does'nt make sense that a civilization with supposed 'high technology' would be using such a primitive means to communicate.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.

I'm thinking more like it's college kids or someone with too much time on his hands having a good laugh.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by josuha]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ok If an x class flare occurs anytime on the 7th. I will throw a all u can drink and eat party. and you are all invited.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join