It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just look at this how all these cc seem to link together like a jicsaw puzzle this is getting intresting www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Shame on me for not catching this thread earlier. The images are simply amazing and precise. How those could be made by man with no one noticing is beyond me.

Let's see what happens. It is Tornado season in my neck of the woods so, I've got supplies.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

The 7th is tomorrow, and I'll be standing by. I'm not going to lie and say I believe that crop circles are giving us a heads up to a catastrophic event, but I'm already ready anyway, so I'll enjoy the day for what it is. If we have no CME that hits earth and knocks out the power grid (among other things), I'll come back to this thread tomorrow evening and see what everyone is saying. If the power does go out tomorrow (CME's could take the grid down for quite a while) then I guess it's roasting hotdogs on a bonfire in the backyard for me.

We'll all see what tomorrow brings. Take care.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

And then you get these www.cropcircleconnector.com... www.cropcircleconnector.com... now there man made.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
yay ! we almost went to lvl C ! get ready for tomorrow !

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
WOW that earthfiles analysis is amazing!I was wondering why Linda Moulton Howe was getting so much abuse.It's so cool how the various images link up,like that slight bend in the 'song stream'going into Kokopelli's head match perfectly with the sextant.That always bothered me,but as a match in a jigsaw puzzle,how else can it be?And now I'm seeing more.If you havn't ya gotta check it out.This is real folks,let the nay sayers increase the pitch of their screeds,they're defending an increasingly untenable position.I thought work at home was supposed to be easy!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen :/ weave had x class flares before

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
its kind of becoming sketchy because theres zero video evidence and just pictures.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
lmao so a few more hours and its the 7th and the suns activity dropped down to nothing

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Quit telling us nothing will happen. Nobody cares if nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
[edit on 013131p://2009-07-06T13:03:45-05:00067 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hi QA,

fascinating thread! Frankly I don't know if any of the people who have "interpreted" these latest crop "circles" are even close with their analyses, but they have done a far better job of getting something out of them than I ever could.

Moving on to your comments about lightning, we have had more than our usual share of electric storms in the past couple of weeks -- based upon what my wife and I have observed over some years, anyway. We were out in the country for the weekend and there were some real doozies, and as you have noted, some of the reverberations seemed to go on for longer than is typical. However, the weather in this part of the world has been all over the place for the past few years: apparently we have never had such widespread flooding in June as we had this time and much of it was due to very intense rainfall from fierce electrical storms. So, whether this weather is connected to the noted "predictions" or not is hard to determine, but it's food for thought nonetheless.

Thanks again for the thread! (S&F)

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

i wasent refering to u but ive bin looking around on other sites and theres some pretty crazy people freaken out about this

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't think I read anywhere that the crop circles predicted a catastrophe. Also there are alternative theories as well.

Could just be a solar flare or a CME.

What I do find curious is the fact that even though it is predicted that we were suppose to be coming out of the solar minimum, scientist could not predict when; and even scientist were surprised at the new sun spot.

Lots of activity in the last couple of days. Pretty good timing I guess.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

OK how about ten ways?I'll give you sound(The real ones have been reported to be made insilence)light(real ones done in pitch dark)but no crushing stalks.And realistic,not like reminiscing high school run times and equate that with in the dark pulling a lawn roller,even empty,at a full run.Hint,they have no bearings,just a pipe in a plastic hole,squeek squeek...Most middle aged guys who spend most of their time sitting in front of a computer screen wouldn't be just winded from this kind of effort,they'd be dead.To even finish the job,you'd have to be in top form,like a farm hand.But we don't really have free time in the summer.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Everyone lets wake up here, the crop circles, solar storm, July 7th? Just to let everyone know that on July 7th, tomorrow the movie "Knowing" staring Nick Cage is coming out on DVD. Remember that this was a movie about a solar storm destroying the earth. This is nothing but a big marketing hoax for the movie's release on DVD tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

heres and x flare that we already had back in 2002 we are still here

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

Thanks for that link didn't have that one.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.spacew.com...

[edit on 6-7-2009 by cronotrigger30]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join