It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I'm going to register a complaint with the Gray Command Center.
Stop giving us bogus crop circles with the wrong dates!
BTW, what was object heading toward the sun?
It looked like a comet.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I often wonder why aliens don't make crop circles in the winter time....., or maybe they are'nt privy to snow angels.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Thank you Raider for your response to my post. It was/is NOT my intention to hijack this thread... just thought my angle was worthy of mention because of the coincidence of dates. A few other posts confirm that the "event" may actually be more likely to occur on July 12 - the day Obama "will rest" after his 72 days... a thunder in the heavens indeed

For the record, I do believe crop circles are ET phenomena. There's simply no freakin way hillbillies with planks and strings can stomp out perfect circles, especially without having an arial view of where they're going. Gimme a break. The "hoax" is on those who think crop circles are a hoax

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
EXCUSE ME..... BUT didn't these crop circles correctly predict, to the day, when a new solar storm would occur? Look here www.foxnews.com...

Some of you are incorrectly assuming that these crop circles were saying that there would be a major cataclysm and totally ignoring the fact that these circles were 100% on the money in their predictions.

Furthermore.... for the REAL posters... be aware that this site is flooded with government disinformation agents. How they work is that they first INFORM THE PUBLIC of all the weird stuff that is going on (I know, its bizarre) and then spam the thread with nonsense to confuse you. Literally there's a group of people who work for the government who's job it is to sit around all day and post lies and confusion. They even talk to themselves with multiple accounts so it gives the illusion that what they are saying is truthful by having another person (another disinfo agent) back them up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiyah333

From the OP:

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm This intricate Crop Circle was deciphered by another group, than the Jellyfish Circle - they too have come to a conclusion of a solar storm impacting the Earth on July 7th 2009 from this crop circle.

It is July 7th. There has been no impact on Earth.

Nor was there any solar activity that could aspire to being termed a storm.

The deciphered prediction failed.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Look at these disinformation agents... I mean they are totally ignoring the fact that there was solar activity on July 7, after months with no activity, SO how the hell does a crop circle accurately predict that?????.

These disinformation agents are spinning the lies by saying that this is all false because there was no "huge impact on Earth"..... which was just an assumption (they made up) in the first place!

Just be aware of the bigger picture... that these crop circles accurately predicted solar activity on our Sun at a certain date... something no one outside of the government would know... certainly not some hick farmer would know, let alone could make (A THREE HUNDRED FOOT JELLYFISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!).

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Fiyah333]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiyah333
EXCUSE ME..... BUT didn't these crop circles correctly predict, to the day, when a new solar storm would occur? Look here www.foxnews.com...

Fiyah333, the sunspot they are talking about in that article you posted was found on July 4 2009, not July 7 2009. So it basically has nothing to do with the so called "prediction".

blogs.discovery.com...

The only one doing any disinformation is you.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Furthermore.... for the REAL posters... be aware that this site is flooded with government disinformation agents. How they work is that they first INFORM THE PUBLIC of all the weird stuff that is going on (I know, its bizarre) and then spam the thread with nonsense to confuse you. Literally there's a group of people who work for the government who's job it is to sit around all day and post lies and confusion.

Well speaking about spamming threads and outright LYING

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolute lie to promote a cause... should be labeled a hoax...

And this is from a supporter of crop circles not from us 'dis info agents'

History's Biggest Sunspots
spaceweather.com...

Yes Phage I finally got that title in crop circles

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What was it Groucho said about being a member of a club?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Yawn..... I meant the coronal mass ejection not some sunspot activity that just began on July 4..... obviously. Actually CME's happen around sunspot groupings...so the time-line does make sense........Sunspots appear...then a few days later a CME occurs. Just because there wasn't a major catastrophe doesn't mean it didn't happen. But yeah... I'm sure some farmers were hoaxing right, and overnight decided to make a 300 foot jellyfish that covered in radiation, without breaking a single stem....makes perfect sense

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Fiyah333]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yawn..... I meant the coronal mass ejection not some sunspot activity that just began on July 4... obviously..................................

Fiyah333, you post a link that is talking about Sunspot 1024, and the "modest" solar flares that came from them. Well, the sunspot and solar flares started to arrive on July 4th.

YAWN... did you even read the article you posted, and the article I posted?

But yeah... I'm sure some farmers were hoaxing right, and overnight decided to make a 300 foot jellyfish that covered in radiation, without breaking a single stem....makes perfect sense

Covered in radiation?? Without breaking a single stem?? Now you are lying, which is disinformation.

Please, post the evidence of radionuclide's on the "jellyfish" crop circle. Please post your evidence of "not breaking a single stem" on the "jeyyfish" crop circle. Oh that's right, you don't have any of that evidence because you just made it up.

YAWN. Just more lies from liars.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have a conspiracy theory to throw out there, not that I think this is fact nor am I saying this is absolutely the answer. This is just a theory! The crop circles were supposedly predicting a massive solar storm ending the world, or at least some have said this was the case.

Here's my silly conspiracy theory:

The crop circles are just another form of advertising for the release of movies to DVD. Today, the 7th of July was the release date for the movie KNOWING. I have been wanting to see this one so I went to the closest Red Box and rented the movie. If you have seen it, you already know, it is about the end of the world caused by, you guessed it, a massive solar storm...If you haven't, sorry to ruin for you...

Coincidence? Probably!

Good movie either way!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Are you kidding me Once Once? Look at it for yourself, the stems are BENT. www.cropcircleconnector.com...
Also its pretty easy to find that most of these crop circles (the really detailed ones) have tested positive for levels of electromagnetic radiation. Just because I didn't test it myself doesn't make it untrue (DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR).

Also sunspots are PRECURSORS for these CME's..... [SNIP]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by semperfortis]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
V- A - C - A - T - I - O - N!
Remember the Bangles?
Summer is here and the time is right.

Mods?

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Please remain civil and on topic people...

Further "comments" about other posters will be met with harsher actions...

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Also its pretty easy to find that most of these crop circles (the really detailed ones) have tested positive for levels of electromagnetic radiation.

Makes a good case for the beam weapon hypothesis

To All
cropcircleconnector.com I notice most of this rash of circles all link back to these guys...

Are there any other sources on these circles that are not just copying the data? Any independant photos?

Seems with all the traffic generated for a donation site that is selling crop circle DVD's they ought to be sending ATS a finders fee...

Hey I mean I have been slapped on the wrist for promoting my site once or twice even though I sell nothing and have just as many links back to ATS... but these guys... I wonder what their CD sales are like

[edit on 7-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this out there that the sunspot 1024 is getting bigger according to www.spaceweather.com. Maybe a day late for this crop circle prediction haha. Either way I hope nothing crazy happens. We should all be more focused on enjoying our lives anyways. Life is too short

"RESURGENT SUNSPOT: Yesterday, sunspot 1024 took the day off; the fast-growing active region stopped growing and even decayed a little. Today, the sunspot is growing again. It now measures 125,000 km from end to end, almost as wide as the planet Jupiter. .."

Go to www.spaceweather.com for more

Also, spaceweather.com should pay more attention to the sun before making there own prediction that nothing is going to happen as they stated earlier

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You know, there is all this speculation about everything but there exists some type of confirmation as to who is/are behind these crop circles. Go on the remote viewing forums ,learn to assign a random remote viewing target reference number, and let the people who know how to remote view do the rest and their sketches should come up with some type of idea as to wether or not this is done by humans or something else. Start here and ask around www.rvcommunity.net... People there must work a "blind" target. There are ways of getting to the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
To All

Originally posted by Zorgon:
cropcircleconnector.com I notice most of this rash of circles all link back to these guys...

bra ur so write! why wood a websight in circle crops have circle crops on it?????????????????????

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Fiyah333]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join