It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

They are a Council of Elders, not here on earth. They are not aliens as far as I can tell. They look just like 12 old men. They are dressed in simple robes. I sense they are above angels and help you before you choose your incarnation here on earth, as well as during your life here. I think of them as soul directors. We choose our life here to experience certain things and learn spiritual lessons so we can progress spiritually. Whos to say that [crazy people who hear voices in their heads] are not just on a different spiritual level but just don't know how to mentally cope with what they are told or are being shown?????

Now listen, if you wish to make me look foolish, please don't try. I'm trying my best to answer your question with love. I hesitate to tell anyone anything because I have seen how rudely people treat others here on ATS. If you want proof, I can't give you proof anymore than I can tell you what color the wind is. However I assure you, "the Council is as real as you or I.
I just don't have a news report or a photo to prove it to you. You have to find your own path of spirituality. Its important to respect people who have progressed farther than us. Although Im shown certain things, Im just a little old lady of no importance to the world in general. Theyfore Im not shown anything of major importance like some are. The Council works with people in various fashions depending on the persons ability to genuinely help humanity.
The reason I place The Council above angels is because angels only comfort people as far as I know personally. Whereas "The Council" informs, directs, facilitates, and guides. I hope this was of some help to you.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is my story, and you have only my word that it is true.

From the ages of about 5 to 20 (I turn 50 in 2012) I had a recurring (about monthly) nightmare of a "brown planet" that was coming toward Earth. It got so bad that my parents, tired of hearing my night cries and hearing me tell it, sought counseling for me even way back then when it was not the norm. The nightmare was terrifying and so very, very real. We all watched this happening, the planet approaching, and most felt there was nothing that could be done and simply waited for their demise. But for some reason I knew two things with certainty in the nightmare: 1.) for every mountain on Earth there was a valley on this approaching planet and vice versa and this planer would roll around the entire Earth like two gears meshing and 2.) that it would be possible to survive if one could find a niche in the earth...a manmade one seemingly, a valley dug on Earth, for example, for which a mountain or hill did not exist on the brown planet. My child's mind (and this is the silly part) throught a bathtub would do, and I spent much of the nightmare in my pink bathroom that I shared with my sisters looking out the window at the brown planet's approaching shadow on its roll around the earth. I made my two little sisters get in the tub and my plan was to jump in too just as it scrunched over us, thus saving us all. The end.

Imagine my shock when I first heard of Nibiru. Yeah. That's all I have to say.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thank your for sharing that Lucidity. Children are shown things for a reason. Its certainly not to scare them. Now all you have to do is try and figure out the reason you were shown. Its normal I think to say why me? when you wonder why you are shown something that most others are not shown.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Great dream,Ive had similar ones that made me very interested in this thread.Im determined not to worry about it though,pointless to the soul.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN,

You say that... "spiritual awareness/preparedness is the main focus/intent of everything."

There are now 2 ares of conflicting information that resonate with me.
The first is Dec 2012 concerning the galactic alignment and the resulting electromagnetism.
The second is now this earlier date of Oct 2011 concerning 'Wormwood'.

I believe that 2012 - specifically 21st Dec will be an astounding time for everyone. It will be even more astounding for those of us who have thankfully 'woken up'. To me this is a SPIRITUAL time of great change.

Your information on 2011 seems a more PHYSICAL time of change.

What confuses me, is that if Wormwood is to have the effect it is due to have, then that would render the pineal activities and spiritual awakening of 2012 impossible due to widespread devastation.
For the past few years the 'fog' has been lifting and only in the past 6-7 months have I felt truely 'awake' with a full understanding of my/our (since we are all one) purpose.
I've always felt as if I was just 'waiting' for something amazing to take place and that I was in the right time and place to witness/become involved in it.
I feel my human cycles are coming to an end and that ascention to the 4th density is so close. I feel tired after so many cycles and human lessons and to be relieved of my human body so close to 4th density is an horrendous thought.

Please excuse my ignorance, but if 'death' occurs in 2011, can conciousness (if truely ready) still ascend?

....I have just read the first few pages of this thread so forgive me if I am asking you to repeat yourself -

To what degree of certainty can you confirm that the "mass peoples ascention" will occur before this cataclysm?

Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by zosomike]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by katnes

I’m somewhat familiar with the Law of One from browsing/reviewing/reading up on it. There are truths to be “found” in all things but I have to say it the way it is. The pyramids were not created by “thought” or by “Ra” and man does not have as much control/power as they think. If they were given such power, earth would have been blown to smithereens/obliterated eons ago.

I will add more about how “positive” thought and “attraction” can work in due time but we have to remember something. There are “no accidents or coincidences” so what does this mean? It means that all things happen for a reason/purpose and some things are “out of mans control.” “Thought alone” cannot save you or change the world. The world is the way it is for a specific reason/purpose but there is some “truth” to be found about “Thought” and the Teachers/Creators/Designers granting us the “wish” upon understanding/obeying the laws. Sometimes hardships/difficulties/disease/tribulations/trials are “Given” by and from the Teachers/Creators/Designers specifically for a “Soul” so believing you can “heal’ yourself through “Thought” doesn’t always work unless it was meant to work for reason/purpose. If you were meant to experience/be sick in the first place for special reason/purpose you will remain sick even unto "death" if necessary for reason/purpose. The strings are not always accessible to man. The game of life is being played out for each "soul" individual and some signed up/knew already beforehand much of what they were getting into/signing up for. It was never meant to be easy folks at least not for the majority, this is a rehabilitation center planet and a stepping stone where "Souls" work on making their weaknesses become strengths. After all what would "paradise/heaven" be like if one has not had a taste of the "hell" first. People need to experience suffering/pain/misery in order to move upwards and those in higher places have been through that/done it/experienced it. Where they are now, you will one day become and where some are now they once were.

I’m simply here to bring a simple message with me about things to come in the near future “Spiritual Preparation’ being the most and foremost important issue/message/concern if any. Short and Simple, prepare today, making things good in the “soul” today may be the only “Day” some have. Live everyday to it’s fullest and life to the best of your ability under any and all circumstances, clean out the “soul” while you still can- forgive all, make amends with all and let them know you forgive/love them, drop the bag of pride/ego/envy/vanity/jealousy. Do not set your hearts upon temporal materialistic things of the world (simply put) Money/possession of physical nature. Rid your conscience of any weight/burdens/regrets/guilt. Be prepared for all things and why “Fear” death if it’s an inevitability/going to happen. Face the music and become prepared and never fear, it’s only a word defined given by human understanding/perception/perspective and should really only mean “Life” or “Recess Break” to a student in school. Don't you want to start preparing to get ready to "go home" or have you found "home" yet in being prepared. A home of peace/contentment/satisfaction/never doubting/never-fearing and "Knowing' through understanding and being prepared. Find that path of "understanding" by finding your eternal self through "Soul/Spiritual" preparation. "Infinity" is "Infinity" and SO ARE YOU!

www.earthchanges2011.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by madness

Hi Alan,
I'm not familiar with that person's/information but if you give me a specific question I would be happy to answer!

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing Lucidity there is a reason/purpose
why "souls" are having such dreams at this "Time".

www.poleshift2011.com...
www.EC2011.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Hi Zosomike,

ET_MAN,

You say that... "spiritual awareness/preparedness is the main focus/intent of everything."

YES!

There are now 2 ares of conflicting information that resonate with me.
The first is Dec 2012 concerning the galactic alignment and the resulting electromagnetism.
The second is now this earlier date of Oct 2011 concerning 'Wormwood'.

I believe that 2012 - specifically 21st Dec will be an astounding time for everyone.

Everyone that is allowed/approved to remain/occupy.

It will be even more astounding for those of us who have thankfully 'woken up'. To me this is a SPIRITUAL time of great change.

Once you decide it’s a spiritual “Time” of change for yourself IT IS.

Your information on 2011 seems a more PHYSICAL time of change.

Both Spiritual/Physical.

What confuses me, is that if Wormwood is to have the effect it is due to have, then that would render the pineal activities and spiritual awakening of 2012 impossible due to widespread devastation.

Awakening doesn’t happen in a twinkling of an “eye” it’s an ongoing/never-ending life process that comes on a personal level and in increments for humanity in overall “upload” via through ‘Consciousness.” Some who believe they are awake are still asleep and others who are asleep or appear to be asleep to the “masses” might just be awake. Those who believe they are swallowing the “red pill’ might just be taking the “blue” after all.

For the past few years the 'fog' has been lifting and only in the past 6-7 months have I felt truely 'awake' with a full understanding of my/our (since we are all one) purpose.

“Time” has a funny way of manifesting.

I've always felt as if I was just 'waiting' for something amazing to take place and that I was in the right time and place to witness/become involved in it.

“Waiting” right “Time” and “Place” sounds like you’ve been informed.

I feel my human cycles are coming to an end and that ascention to the 4th density is so close.

What is ascension and what is the 4th density? What is real?

I feel tired after so many cycles and human lessons and to be relieved of my human body so close to 4th density is an horrendous thought.

Leave the “Flesh” and enter higher/realms/existences/places that’s how it works.

Please excuse my ignorance, but if 'death' occurs in 2011, can conciousness (if truely ready) still ascend?

Eternal progression of the “Soul” can be found within “All Things” regardless of physical.

.I have just read the first few pages of this thread so forgive me if I am asking you to repeat yourself –

Thy sins be forgiven thee but only “You” can do that through law of consequence to action and cleaning out the “Soul.”

To what degree of certainty can you confirm that the "mass peoples ascention" will occur before this cataclysm?

Ascension, please define what ascension means to you/for you personally?
For me it's leaving the “Flesh” and that can only be done one way unless transfigured!

Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

Your Welcome,
Best Wishes/Dreams!
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks for describing the trailer of 2012 for me.

I'll see the movie tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

"I’m somewhat familiar with the Law of One from browsing/reviewing/reading up on it. There are truths to be “found” in all things but I have to say it the way it is. The pyramids were not created by “thought” or by “Ra” and man does not have as much control/power as they think. If they were given such power, earth would have been blown to smithereens/obliterated eons ago"

ET_MAN, do you even have a clue or a concept of who Ra is/was? I don`t believe you do. Do you have any proof to back up your claim about the pyramids or Ra? And I don`t mean something you made up as proof. As far as man NOT having as much control/power, I believe you are doing nothing more then trying to take away any faith man should have in himself/herself. IMO, I don`t believe you are as credible as you want others to think you are. To you, it`s a game of put down and discredit mankind, make others believe they are nothing more then tools of other races. I see this in topics posted by other "aliens, time travelers". I have more faith in this planet full of humans then you. Underneth, humans aren`t as stupid or incompetent as you or others think they are. We are doing nothing more then climbing the ladder on our way back home where we came from. And what we are going through is nothing more then a spiritual test we have given ourselves just to see how and where we stand at his point in time.

No, not all of us will make it up that next step on the ladder (density) this time around, but, sooner or later they will. Many will stay just to help others who didn`t make it this time, and those who didn`t make it will strive to do better the next time around. It`s all in the faith we have in ourselves as a race. And this, you will not take away or discredit.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2009 by katnes]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi ET =)

heres a link.. there are MANY messages as you can see all on the same lines.. theyre very uplifting and seem to make 'sense' too. Your comments on these such messages would be greatly appreciated. =)

good day

aLaN

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

Respectfully, it sounds like you've missed the message by insinuating what you’ve insinuated. You might want to review some of my past/posts to get a rehash on the entire message/picture I'm sharing!

Earth Playground!

Children are free to act/choose play with free-agency/free-will/free-choice but the Teachers/Creators/Designers are overlooking/watching and “See All”

Nothing wrong with letting the children play/learn and experience as long as you enforce the rules and make sure the kiddies don’t get out of line too much. There are no "accident's or coincidence's" since the “All Seeing” knows beforehand things of past, present, future and allows or stops certain things from happening if necessary for specific reason/purpose whether seen/realized or not!

It’s not as bad as one would imagine/think, it really is necessary for humanity/children to learn their needed lessons and experience hardships/trials/tribulations of all kinds necessary for them to learn/experience but how much can kids on a playground really get away with!

Fathers/Mothers/Brothers/Sisters/Daughters/Sons/Children “All The Same” “Soul” bloodlines/light-lines (up there) (O) “Family” but the “World” (O) is truly in their hands and “All” should be grateful/appreciative/thankful otherwise “Earth” would have been blown/away nonexistent/uninhabitable eons ago literally! If one only knew how much is being done to maintain the physical from outside/inside/within/throughout/about/above/across/after/against/along/among/around/at/below/beneath/besides/by/despite/down/during/except/for/from/i n/into/until/up/upon/without/throughout (Threats of all kinds) (It's not the only marble/world but “Infinity” is a big thing (Where there is no “Big”)
and goes a long way (Where there is no “Long”)

Best Wishes/Dreams!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks ET MAN...

For me, ascension is along the lines of what you have said, only I don't believe it includes what we call 'death'.
My view of ascension is a mass awakening when our 'life' is not taken from us in the 'natural' terms, but that we simply don't require this shell anymore...we have learned our last lesson in this cycle and no more cycles are needed.
Age, ill-heath etc will have nothing to do with how we go.
David Wilcock's explanation of things resonate the most with me...

www.illuminati-news.com...

Much love...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That does make sense.

The record of Jesus's time here clearly indicates he had a new shell, when he arose from being dead, just prior to him going to heaven. His desciples didn't recognise him till he spoke.

I do not believe these Earthly biological units can go very far away from Earth.

Jesus even said when he comes back to get us, he will give us a new body. If you want to keep what you have now, you will need to stay on Earth.

I do believe people may go back to living 1,000 years, in these suits. Given the proper care, this would be a normal life expectancy.

The origional plan was for us to live 1,000 years. At that point we would have learned our lessons properly and be ready to move on. Something happened, back in the day, which we continue to pay for today. Just look around, we have really gone a-stray. Things will happen to put us back on track, that is all.

Does this make sense?

I understand, some will not leave the planet. It seems we will just be put back on track, without negative influences from outsiders. The rest will still apply, about killing and hatred. We will still need to learn those lessons.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

By using your example, that is like saying, we are not able to pick up any kind of karma during our life time, because we are being stopped from doing such things. We either pickup or drop karma during a given life time by our actions. Yes, we may be watched during our life, but that does not stop us from making choices that affect our life, good or bad. You forget, that is why we are here, to work off any bad karma we may have pickup over any given life time.

That is my opinion. It doesn`t make me wrong, and it doesn`t make me right, and the same goes for you. It is our choice to believe any way we want, right or wrong. If either one of us is wrong, then it will be a longer climb back to where we need to be. And if either one of us is right, well, you get the picture.

It`s not up to you or I to say which of us has the correct way. And it`s also not up to any one of us to push our ways onto others. We can give our opinions, and that`s fine, but to get others to follow in our footsteps, and to do as we do and think, no, our own answers are within us. My answers are not for you or anyone else, anymore then your answers are for me or anyone else. We are not controlled by others, only the laws of the creator control us. People must choose their own path to follow in each life, whether it is right or wrong. That is why when people ask me how I found my answers, and when I tell them how I do it, they always want to do the same thing that I do, and I tell them not to. I can only tell them that my way of finding the answers may not be right for them, that they must find the creator within in their own way.

You see, our test is already taking place at this very moment, and will be over within the next few years. What we have learned from our many past lives, up to the last day of the test will tell the tail of where we are to go from that point on. Either we stay in this density, or we move to the next.

That is why I have no fear of TPTB or the so called evil NWO. They don`t really control us, we only allow them to. What can they do to us, really? Hurt us, kill us? If they do, the karma is on their backs, not ours. And what is there to fear, death? Death is nothing to be afraid of. The same goes for Earth changes, what is to be afraid of? Nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello Et Man, I have read most of this thread and there is alot of good stuff here, thanks. Can you tell me how does all of this fit in with the reptilian agenda? Why are they so interested in getting rid of us at this point. It seems to me that they are planning for a big future here. Or maybe they are just planning to cash in big time before the end? I have witnessed the aerial spraying, weather control, genetic modified foods and animals (yuck) the mind controlled children, etc. etc. It seems that if this brown dwarf is comming it would be a big waste of time and money to do all of this right now. Your comment? Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

I need to contact the council to help my own issue, how do I do that?
thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

First repent to prime creator for your sins.
After that Im just not sure, The Council found me. I didn't know they existed untill I saw them and then asked who they were. I wondered because they didn't have any angel wings or anything. I always thought angels had wings because thats what I was taught as a child. The Council knows you and you know them but at your birth the veil was drawn so you wouldnt remember. I guess you could just ask prime creator to have the council come to you in some way., maybe your dreams to begin with.

I am so sorry but I have to say, I really just don't KNOW how you can find them. Everyone I have met who knows the council just had them "show up". Personally, I see and hear them all the time but its them coming to me, not me going to them. I have only seen angels once, and the virgin mary once. In my prayers I will ask Prime Creator to send you the Council if its his will.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join