It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So what exactly happens to the dome and region surrounding it in 2013...Care to elaborate??? If Wormwood appears on 2011 why no effect to that region in the same year why wait till 2013 for any affect to the dome??? Just curious

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have a question? In regards to Heaven, God and Yeshua? Please tell me specificaly more about these. Does Heaven exsist what is God and when will Yeshua come back for us, according to you? The whole alien thing they are realy angels and demons are they not? I would like to hear your thoughts on this, when we die we will go to a place where no one hurts or is sick and there is no need for food or water or light. Is this correct in your experiences. These other deminsions are Heaven and Hell aren't they. And why are we here? What is the purpose of humans? Please specify what your thoughts are on these things. Thank you, Melissa

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi TiM3LoRd,

Here are a couple of questions. When you travel through time and arrive at a new time say the past. HOW can you interact without changing the future.

You cannot interact in the way you perceive, it’s not in your power to change the future and interfere with higher law that allows freewill/free-choice to take it’s free course for higher reasons/purpose not yet seen/realized/perceived/understood by man within this reality/life- “Illusion” of “Illusion.”

Any thing you touch or interact with changes the future timeline.

There is no such thing as timeline (technically) from a higher/eternal perspective. You can watch a movie over and over but without having the device to alter/manipulate/change the movie you can never re-write the script only your own personal choice/life/script- but you can view/see/watch it over and over on your DVD player.

These are basic laws of motion.

There is no such thing as “Motion” or “Time” From an eternal/higher perspective of understanding/consciousness.

HOW then do you return back to your original timeline/reality/dimension.

Some call that by the “Grace of God” here on earth, I like to call it by the grace of the “Infinite” “Teachers/Creators/Designers” within this infinite system/universe. All things within the universe are bound to opposition found in all things which is part of the “Illusion” within “Illusion.”

Best Wishes/Dreams!
www.youtube.com...

You contradict yourself and and insult my intelligence all in the one post. Impressive, I think it is you who doesnt understand time or the concept of it. im not saying i do but what i know of it if you travel back in time and you manifest physically(which you would have to do in order to do what you say you do) YOU WILL change the future just your presence in that time alone displaces atoms that normally would have been in a different place.

Sorry i gave you a chance but im convinced your selling a BS story. good luck with the rest of the population this fish got away.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Hi CuteAngel,

So what exactly happens to the dome and region surrounding it in 2013…Care to elaborate???

All areas of the world will be affected by “Wormwood’s pass” but the dome of the rock in Jerusalem will stand after 2011 among other Israeli sites.

If Wormwood appears on 2011 why no effect to that region in the same year why wait till 2013 for any affect to the dome???

Things involving Israel- affiliated with groups terrestrial/non/societies/dome/among other sites in 2013. There is already enough to prepare for heading this way. That should be where the real focus/concern lies “wormwood.” Being prepared however one chooses to prepare is where the main focus should be. Spiritual preparation being the first priority/most important thing being “Eternal.” There is a specific reason why I have given out the 10.11.2011 date as it’s not only a cycle but has much to do with “spiritual turbulence” ahead and a spiritual/physical cycle/shift coming. The end of the quarter is due and some will either pass/upgrade, fail/downgrade or repeat depending on the curriculum of the student according to the Teachers/Creators/Designers test/exam for that particular soul/individual.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Hi Bridge_Boy,

Okay ET_MAN, I direct you to this thread. Can you elaborate on the underground tunnel systems, who is there and why we have never been alone. Where these tunnel systems are.

I can only go so far in answering these questions. There are many tunnel systems of “terrestrial” and "Non-Terrestrial" origin that lead to underground areas in some cases entire civilizations cities via other dimensions/gateways/portals. Some of them have existed for a very long time longer than most imagine. Some of them have been allowed to be found/discovered on terra firma for particular groups/governments/military for reason/purpose while most of them remain secret/hidden and the occupants who protect/guard these entrances/tunneling systems “incognito.” There are bases/entrances even entire cities under certain oceans floors in some areas of the world. All I can tell you is there is WAY more activity going on right here on earth without most people’s knowledge- more than people could ever imagine. But everything has a reason/purpose behind why things are happening and why things have always happened the way they happen. The Teachers/Creators/Designers do not need to access/visit or travel in the way star-family travelers/ ET’s of this universe do even those within the 12 dimensions most think/believe they know. Outside of this so called “Universe” are EU’s (Extra Universals) from different higher levels that SEE EVERYTHING, there is no such thing as “Travel” in the literal sense as we know it.-They have instantaneous access to all things if needs be as “Time” does not exist in such places. I’m not sure what more I can tell you other than there are bases/tunnels/cities/dimensional gateways/portals up the wazoo on terra firma. Believe it or not!

So how exactly did people on earth came to be?

To make a long/complex/metaphor/story short most races of earth were brought here. In the same way one picks up a bag of seeds and decides to plant them somewhere and start a garden.

Discuss Adam and Eve, who they are, when this took place or what it is based upon.

Adam and Eve are symbolic/representations/metaphor of something much bigger/complex than what is shown in the bible. I will answer more about this at a later date.

Give us some truths, what happened and not a long winded story. Straight to the point will do just fine for me.

There was no beginning (Genesis) as man perceives/thinks and there is no ending. Man/Woman in numbers were brought/seeded on this planet among infinite others.

I'll then make up my mind whether I want to believe or not.

Freedom is a gift/blessing for all "souls" I would hope you always use freewill/free-choice.

As I've said loads of times ET_MAN I appreciate all of your responses but I want some more info.

I’ve tried to always help everyone to the best of my ability however I can. If I don’t know the answers to particular questions in particular areas I will acknowledge/state it as such. There are some things I still wonder about myself that have not been allowed/given to me to know but I won't open up that can of worms or go there!

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Hi Win52,

It seems the oldest records are destroyed or unreadable. The Sumer/clay/writings seem to have stories of pre flood times. People tend to spit on what they try to tell us, because it doesn't match what they think the world was like 10,000 years ago.

Some of what Zecharia Sitchin wrote/suggests was not that far off from human perspective/interpretation/view and much of what was suggested/written by him was inspired from elsewhere.

I would like to hear a brief summary of our creation, by you.

Genesis is an ancient biblical tale specifically given to man for man so they could better relate to/understand a 1 man-1 woman scenario “Genesis/Beginning." From an eternal/perspective there is no such thing as “Genesis” or a beginning as there never was a beginning and there never will be an ending. The beginning of this planet/earth that technically has existed forever in one form or another as all things never completely disappear in spiritual or physical form the way man perceives/thinks. Everything is recycled/transformed/re-used/re-created. The Universe has always existed in one form or another and will always exist. It all has to do with this complex incomprehensible word called "Time" which is a great magic trick or "Illusion."
All things are interconnected within this universe and the Creators/Teachers/Designers use this as the classroom. Sometimes the room will be re-decorated/changed/altered for reasons/purpose but in the long run that classroom will never be fully destroyed or seize to exist but there are many changes/upgrades in some cases downgrades that can/do take place throughout this universe on many levels both in this dimension among others.

I have not had to alter my understanding by reading what you have to say. It just makes things more clearly understood. Thanks

I still have a hard time putting it all together in a basket occupying a"Finite" container/body with "Finite" comprehension/understanding, but your welcome!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Hi Moreonethananyone,

Quite true,but Im here for the spritual advise because I need it,so I read as much as I can then come to my own conclusions about whats true
So that said I shall hedge my bets and say now.All Hail our Reptillian Overlords !

There is no such thing as overlords from an eternal perspective! Even for those that believe themselves to be overlords for the “Time” being
, they are children dribbling/bullying other children within a classroom. Please pass me the plastic toys/blue ball in the court/sandbox before the Teacher gets back-"Hurry."

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hello again Bridge_Boy,

Why have you attached a swedish pension fund advert to this post???

It was the “clip/story” that might open one’s mind to certain/particular things.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hi TiM3LoRd,

You contradict yourself and and insult my intelligence all in the one post.

Perhaps you should read more of the thread before insinuating what you have insinuated.

Impressive, I think it is you who doesnt understand time or the concept of it.

Your not the first/last/alpha/omega.

im not saying i do but what i know of it

Theories based upon "Finite" human understanding/perception/perspective on what people think/believe they know about “Time." Some things can never be fully known/realized until they are experienced/seen outside of what man perceives/understands to be "Time."

if you travel back in time and you manifest physically(which you would have to do in order to do what you say you do)

Before one makes an accusation of another-one should at least direct the one being accused to a certain claim- I “Say I do”?

YOU WILL change the future just your presence in that time alone displaces atoms that normally would have been in a different place.

What do you say I say?

Sorry i gave you a chance but im convinced your selling a BS story. good luck with the rest of the population this fish got away.

A true fisherman's never interested in the catch but the "fish" at times seem to be more interested in the "net"

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Hi Melissa101,

I have a question? In regards to Heaven, God and Yeshua? Please tell me specificaly more about these. Does Heaven exsist what is God and when will Yeshua come back for us, according to you?

Religions of the world, The Bigger Picture:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The whole alien thing they are realy angels and demons are they not?

Anything “not of this world” is technically non-terrestrial/alien/extra-terrestrial.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this, when we die we will go to a place where no one hurts or is sick and there is no need for food or water or light. Is this correct in your experiences.

Every soul goes to a particular place depending on how that particular soul lived out his/her life/experience. Some move up to better places and resting spots while others experience much sorrow because of some of the things they did/chose to do on this planet/among other past experiences/lives. Every “soul” differs according to why they are here and what they were intended to experience/learn along with what they accomplished, how they lived out their life/experience and so on.

These other deminsions are Heaven and Hell aren't they.

Heaven and Hell are words created by man/for man to define something greater/lesser, heavenly/hellish. There are infinite Heavens and Hells in existence since all things are infinitely divisible.

And why are we here?

Each “Soul” is here for a different/reason purpose. Mostly to make weaknesses become strengths, find their true selves -“purity of soul”, experience good, bad, pain, suffering, happiness, sadness and use freewill/free-choice which is a gift in order to pursue and become what one chooses/to become of their own free agency/will. Nobody is forcing a “soul” to become “good” and nobody is stopping a “soul” from becoming “evil” if they so choose to become one or the other they can. The choice is theirs! Much of this test is “Illusion” and many of the things people believe in/see/taste/smell/touch/feel are part of that large-scale “Illusion.” Life is a big play and there are many specific pre-known/planned things happening for each individual “soul” as there are many characters specifically around them for that particular ‘souls” experience/life/test. Much of what is happening is already pre-known/planned for many “souls” on earth and different “Games” are being played out on many levels for many souls.

Game Of Life.
www.youtube.com...

Please specify what your thoughts are on these things. Thank you, Melissa

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Always welcome!
Best Wishes/Dreams.
ET_MAN

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
quote]Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Bridge_Boy,

Okay ET_MAN, I direct you to this thread. Can you elaborate on the underground tunnel systems, who is there and why we have never been alone. Where these tunnel systems are.

I can only go so far in answering these questions. There are many tunnel systems of “terrestrial” and "Non-Terrestrial" origin that lead to underground areas in some cases entire civilizations cities via other dimensions/gateways/portals. Some of them have existed for a very long time longer than most imagine. Some of them have been allowed to be found/discovered on terra firma for particular groups/governments/military for reason/purpose while most of them remain secret/hidden and the occupants who protect/guard these entrances/tunneling systems “incognito.” There are bases/entrances even entire cities under certain oceans floors in some areas of the world. All I can tell you is there is WAY more activity going on right here on earth without most people’s knowledge- more than people could ever imagine. But everything has a reason/purpose behind why things are happening and why things have always happened the way they happen. The Teachers/Creators/Designers do not need to access/visit or travel in the way star-family travelers/ ET’s of this universe do even those within the 12 dimensions most think/believe they know. Outside of this so called “Universe” are EU’s (Extra Universals) from different higher levels that SEE EVERYTHING, there is no such thing as “Travel” in the literal sense as we know it.-They have instantaneous access to all things if needs be as “Time” does not exist in such places. I’m not sure what more I can tell you other than there are bases/tunnels/cities/dimensional gateways/portals up the wazoo on terra firma. Believe it or not!

So how exactly did people on earth came to be?

To make a long/complex/metaphor/story short most races of earth were brought here. In the same way one picks up a bag of seeds and decides to plant them somewhere and start a garden.

Discuss Adam and Eve, who they are, when this took place or what it is based upon.

Adam and Eve are symbolic/representations/metaphor of something much bigger/complex than what is shown in the bible. I will answer more about this at a later date.

Give us some truths, what happened and not a long winded story. Straight to the point will do just fine for me.

There was no beginning (Genesis) as man perceives/thinks and there is no ending. Man/Woman in numbers were brought/seeded on this planet among infinite others.

I'll then make up my mind whether I want to believe or not.

Freedom is a gift/blessing for all "souls" I would hope you always use freewill/free-choice.

As I've said loads of times ET_MAN I appreciate all of your responses but I want some more info.

I’ve tried to always help everyone to the best of my ability however I can. If I don’t know the answers to particular questions in particular areas I will acknowledge/state it as such. There are some things I still wonder about myself that have not been allowed/given to me to know but I won't open up that can of worms or go there!

ET_MAN Thanks for your responses.

What do you think about this website and what the Author is saying on Alien secrets.

www.aliendoodles.com...

Is he correct about the start of this planet, why we are here and the reason for Hybrids?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Opening up a small can of worms about (some) “Animals” not having souls which is a big topic/discussion. Not many people have discussed it so I felt it important to share what I have been shown/know on the subject. All things in material existence from rocks, grass to water are made out of (unseen) sophisticated “energy” all coming from “light”. Light is not exactly what man perceives/believes it to be. It is much more than just a bright electromagnetic radiation wave or wavelength/ray that travels from one place to another.It’s more than what the observer can possibly perceive/comprehend/understand. So we understand that all things in the universe are made of light and (sophisticated energetic materials) that means all things of earth are part of something, interconnected to something-coming from something. That something is incomprehensible within a very complex system called the “universe of opposition/duality’ interconnected to all things within “duality/opposition” or of this infinite universe.” All physical matter perceived comes from/is part of/made of light. Animals/trees/insects/fish/birds/humans are made of light. Some of these things are- artificial “Intelligence programs” installed to run and some things are “Light” and “Intelligence’ with “energetic souls” or EU in nature (Not of this universe or the dimensions known/understood to exist within this universe. Perceived by non-terrestrial/terrestrial.)

Every “soul” was originally/created/seeded in a much higher dimension and implanted/incarnated into worlds/planets similar to earth on lower levels into biological bodies full of programs/emotions/instincts and so on according to original intention/purpose/reason/design for that particular “souls” destiny/test/purpose/reason. (Some) animals do not have “souls” and some “humans” do not have souls “either”. Surprised
If you can reason/wonder if you have a “soul”you have one. Some bio-bodies on earth were designed/created for specific different reasons/purposes and that even goes for some ET’s visiting earth that do not have “Souls” but are biological/intelligence controlled containers/bodies with a specific task. (EBE’s)This topic in itself is a can of worms to open up so I will leave it at that for now but you need to understand that some ET’s of this universe have the capability of changing bio-suits and can use animals/humans containers/bodies so to speak as their own “Technology” to do certain tasks but those “animals” so to speak do not have “Souls” in the same way that we could create a mechanical robot of higher intelligence to “work” for us and perform certain tasks/duties.

Some humans on earth were specifically placed here for the same reasons/purpose. I can’t get too much into that other than to say there are (Some) out there that do not have “souls.”. The truth behind many “illusions” if one was told is harder to believe than fiction. Much has been hidden/kept back from public/knowledge and even more kept back from human/knowledge because it’s all part of the veil/test of this world that is part of a complex stage/play/game of extreme proportion/magnitude. The quarantine goes for “Knowledge” of the world and “Universe’ not only quarantine of the planet/body but “knowledge’ that must be concealed for the time being in order for most on this planet “Souls” sent here to learn/experience certain things for a certain reason/purpose. There is an over all higher/greater/divine reason/purpose to all things happening that seem to occur by accident/chance/coincidence/out of chaos/disorder from human perspective/perception/understanding. Organization exists and is better understood/perceived from a higher level/perspective by those who designed/transformed/maintain all things within this universe.

This is as far as I will go/but I believe I have given a pig piece of the puzzle in this thread. Oink Oink
"Clue"- “Most animals” do not suffer in the way you imagine them to suffer in the same way you can program a robot to act as if it’s suffering and it would seem/look/sound believable to the viewer watching/listening/experiencing even slaughtering/killing. Some things are necessary on this planet to maintain the “Illusions” in order to experience/learn the lessons. REMEMBER, it’s not always what you “See, Feel, Touch, Smell, Hear, Taste, Believe, but it’s how you handle what you “See, Feel, Touch, Smell, Hear, Taste, Believe and it always comes down to the “PURITY” of your heart. Whether this life is a simulation program running and everything around you all of your family, friends relatives, animals/species of earth etc are “Real or Not” and you are the only one “Real” experiencing this world all on your own in a virtual 3D reality “Game” with real pain/ experiences or not.

It only and always comes down to one thing. “YOUR HEART” and compassion. Love, sincerity, humility, patience, unconditional forgiveness/love and diligence/integrity/long-suffering and so on. It IS OK to eat meat or use animals for food but it is NOT OK to eat meat if you eat it carelessly, ungratefully, unconsciously/unappreciatively or unaware of nature/the world around you/creation/Creators that provided it for you. It is also NOT OK to eat meat/consume animals if you believe you slaughtered/killed an animal and enjoyed it or made it suffer. It's where your "Heart/Gratefulness/Appreciation" is that is the key to the test "Purity of the Soul. Your not eating "Grandma or Grandpa" as some may believe.
The Teachers/Creators/Designers ultimately pull the strings and have control over what goes into what. Some animals have "souls" but they are not the one's produced for slaughter and they are here for a specific reason/purpose/watched over depending on particular reason/purpose! EBE's can enter into some "animals" when needed and higher dimensional beings from other places can watch over and enter into just about anything they choose to within this 3D reality/existence/planet if needs be. EU (Extra Universals) do not need to enter into anything.
The Sun is a great "Light" for all to see with a "Great Eye" that can "See All Things" if needs be!

Focus on the “positive/good” things and your “soul” will never/can never go wrong even if your life is merely one big “Illusion/game/test" and you are stuck in your own personal repeat matrix system experiencing over and over. Do you deserve to be “Deleted” from the system if that were the case or do you deserve to be upgraded and move to higher/better/greater places? Prove to those in higher places you deserve to get there showing them what your truly made of by making the right choices, standing strong with diligence unconditional love/compassion/forgiveness/understanding and integrity showing them your focused on “ETERNAL” things not temporal, short, insignificant/plastic/illusionary things that are all part of this game/illusion/experience/life.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi ET-Man.

So to clarify your post, are you saying that all the different religions/beliefs around the earth that some believe are all wrong too.
As in when they depart from this world that their souls go to either animal/plant/mineral form in the next life they lead.

And if these souls do go to say a tree, that it's still ok to cut them down because that soul within either cannot feel or understand pain anymore, by way of that soul being downgraded from a humans soul.
So it's ok to kill a animal as long as you feel sorry for it's death, even though it might be the soul of someone who's died in the past.

How then is that soul manifested into such to learn/have higher understanding of what it's like to be a animal/plant or even rock where these souls, if your correct in what you apply, do not have the understanding as a soul that is living on this planet.

Where do these souls then go after one kills them and what if the person dosen't feel any sorrow for such a killing, how does one make up for that.

Also if your saying that it's ok to kill an human turned animal soul, does this mean that it's ok to kill an human turned human soul, If you say your sorry for that purpose.
And that this will not lead to further consequences after one's passing.
How can one achieve a higher purpose/understanding if one chooses to become the soul of an animal/plant or mineral on this earth, can you explain please.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting post on animals ET man. I was wondering have you ever had a milk steak made from bear meat?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ET-man, what do you think about "remote viewing"? Its become a common thing to do where I live right now, you should read "My thread". I've google it,...... they using different method.Once the target have been marked, they able to see it instantly..... Are they using entity called genie or something else? (I think it being used by intelligent agent too, to fight crime and terrorist)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi ET_MAN

Could you please explain "spritual turbulence" as in what to expect and the upgrade/downgrade.

Is their really a big spritual wave coming from the centre sun that going to change us,has it allready started.

Could you explain the spritual signifcance of Oct 11 2011.You said theres a reason you gave us that date,would you mind telling us why?

Many thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello ET-MAN,

I have read most of the thread and found it very interesting --- it even inspired me to join ATS so that I could ask you a couple of questions.

I appreciate how considerate you have been in your references to Jesus - thank you! Can you elaborate on his status vis-a-vis The Benevolents? Do you have knowledge of where his soul is now?

I too have been raised a Christian and found the writings of Marcus Borg to take my understanding of Christianity to entirely deeper and more profound meanings than I ever thought possible.

going gently,
G

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Et_Man,

What are your thoughts in regards to infidelity? What if a person really cares for a person who is married and has children? Do you think it is "evil" for one to engage in a relationship with such a person?

I always have had strange feelings about the sun. I do not think it is what it seems. There seems to be a synchronicity in language. It is odd how we call it Sol, which sounds an awful lot like "soul." Moreover, it seems that a certain religion has masked what is in essence worship of the sun. Are these people keeping a real truth alive or are they trying to get the masses to worship what they worship? Do these people have good intentions? Is the sun our soul-complex, for lack of a better term?

Can you comment on what animals have souls? Do dogs, cats, dolphins, and whales have souls? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Lets bring this thread back. ET_Man, where are you dude?

Looking forward to hearing more from you

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Has ET_MAN disappeared for knowing too much!?

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join