It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
WOW!! I mean WOW...... 94 pages of complete dribble. When i have enough points up on the board I'm starting a new thread as to why people such as yourself spend from what i can see too much time spouting off dates and times for earth changing events that will NEVER amount to anything.

Yes i do understand and i have a knowing but i do not know when the curtain goes up and the world finally goes pop.

Untill then i would advise that you look into a new hobby, perhaps a little spirit developing.

Get some sunlight

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mabs1982
WOW!! I mean WOW...... 94 pages of complete dribble. When i have enough points up on the board I'm starting a new thread as to why people such as yourself spend from what i can see too much time spouting off dates and times for earth changing events that will NEVER amount to anything.

Yes i do understand and i have a knowing but i do not know when the curtain goes up and the world finally goes pop.

Untill then i would advise that you look into a new hobby, perhaps a little spirit developing.

Get some sunlight

well you just made it 95 pages

trolls need food to

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

"This approach, however, is having a very negative influence"

With all due respect, you alone cannot judge on whether this thread is creating a negative influence for all those who come across it and understand it's true purpose/intention.

I can only speak for myself and I admit, yes I certainly fear the things I will bear witness to in the not too distant future. I have been shown more than enough already to realise the scope of things. However, this confronting knowledge has in turn set me free to fully appreciate every blessing and has encouraged me to make the most of every moment/opportunity granted at present.

I have not possessed this truth long, though in this short time it has been the catalyst for providing a renewed perspective to focus on what really matters in this temporal life and it's not the trivial petty egotistical 'non-issues' and materialistic distractions that tend to consume and diminish so many lives today causing unnecessary conflict- in direct opposition to our true purpose for being here, which is LOVE (what this whole journey is about).

I procrastinated long and hard before deciding to release poleshift2011. But ask yourself, is a prepared/anticipating/accepting mind likely to act more rationally/calmer during the build up to these events, or the unprepared shell-shocked mind that could never anticipate what is ultimately unfolding and rudely disrupting their illusion of comfortable reality- shattering before their eyes?? There are many, particularly adults/parents who especially need to be mentally stronger/a rock for the more vulnerable at this time. Emotions are contagious, and mass fear/panic/terror/hysteria will not serve your spirit nor those around you well during the future Earth change events.

It may also cause you to do things you regret in the heat of the moment, highly damaging to your soul (impulsively harming self/others in panic/desperation/opportunism). And that is why there are so many pages here dedicated to spiritual lessons/insights. This thread is not about instilling fear at all and I really hope people understand this is not the intention--it's about essentially preparing your being to serve the best interests of your mind/body/soul before the time comes to depart and be judged on your incarnation--this temporary soul journey on 3D Earth.

People deserve the truth at this time and I have felt divinely urged to disclose it. We all deserve the freedom foreknowledge brings to fully utilise the luxury of time granted/remaining to make the necessary positive changes/reparitions for your soul before the coming harvest. I personally/spiritually don't feel people should be deprived of that opportunity because it matters more than anything 'worldly' so to speak. There is nothing to fear in essence. You are never alone, for the grace and Holy Spirit of God surrounds you every moment of every day-even if you are not open to that truth yet.

Much love. Even to our persecutors. Peace.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by benedict9]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Hi Digginapony,

At times, he refers to and brings up Stitchen's 3600 year orbit of Nibiru.

Please show.

A lot of the "facts" are incorrect throughout this presentation.

Please show.

This thread contains a very small amount of the information I intentionally was planning to share in the 3% range. The other 97% will be provided in due time on the following sites.
www.EC2011.com...
www.EarthChanges2011.com...
www.2011EarthChanges.com...

I never came here begging or forcing anyone to believe anything I’ve written- I’ve merely shared/offered the ‘Truth’ as Benedict9 has done the same on his own time/expense.
www.PoleShift2011.com...

(We are not selling anything, in fact we are the one’s working/spending time/money for you.)

Regardless of whether you believe anything we write or not ask yourself why would we go through so much effort and spend so much time if we were simply creating a ‘hoax’? 10.11.11. has great significance/meaning and I will not say anything more than that other than to say be prepared and the time to prepare is NOW and TODAY on a ‘Spiritual-Soul’ level. Clean out the ‘Engine/System’ so to speak, clean out the inner conscience and free it from all guilt, shame, weight and past. Make amends with everyone and forgive everyone!

Believe or do not believe, makes no difference to us-even ATS placed this thread in the ‘Gray Area’, (WE ARE NOT SELLING ANYTHING) A wise man would at least review what we have to offer/share first before quickly dismissing what we have to share/say but every ‘soul’ is entitled to His/Her own ‘Freewill/Free-choice.’

Best Wishes!
Sincerely,
ET_MAN

[edit on 27-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

It really is uncanny how you and ET_MAN have the exact same wrtiting style. Perhaps this is a symptom of all who receive this information from such high dimensions/sources/entities. You brought up truth in a previous post. It is extremely imperative/important/significant when sorting out information.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hi Copernicus,

Interesting post as always.

So now we have a date. Can you give some more details around the events you are describing (world towers falling, time stopping). How does this mix in with Nibiru coming in 2011?

All questions from here on out will be answered/provided in due time on the following websites.

www.EC2011.com...

Kindest Regards,
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Copernicus,

Interesting post as always.

So now we have a date. Can you give some more details around the events you are describing (world towers falling, time stopping). How does this mix in with Nibiru coming in 2011?

All questions from here on out will be answered/provided in due time on the following websites.

www.EC2011.com...

Kindest Regards,
ET_MAN

and there you have it.. this was all just to generate traffic to his new websites apparently theres good money in spreading fear and lies.. oh but 'we're not selling anything' .. so? selling stuff isn't the onlyway sites make money .. i bet those sites will be filled with ads and popups ... everyone that has followed this thread and believed BS_MAN are suckers..
isn't it against ATS T&C to use ATS to advertise for you website?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

and there you have it.. this was all just to generate traffic to his new websites apparently theres good money in spreading fear and lies.. oh but 'we're not selling anything' .. so? selling stuff isn't the onlyway sites make money .. i bet those sites will be filled with ads and popups ... everyone that has followed this thread and believed BS_MAN are suckers.. isn't it against ATS T&C to use ATS to advertise for you website?

Hi Bachfin,

Around a week ago I contacted ATS staff/moderators to have this ‘Thread’ locked because I have shared everything I plan on sharing here among other ‘personal reasons’ having to do with ‘_____’ issues but since the thread is so far along they have allowed it to remain open. The websites we have setup having nothing to do with ‘Money’ that is ridiculous. We have put a lot of time/effort/money into all of this on our own time/expense for people like yourself to make ‘False accusations/claims’ against us. Everything we are doing is for the benefit/welfare of you and your families to bring awareness and forewarning about future events to come. You can learn the ‘Facts’ and see the ‘Evidence’ for yourself or do your own personal research. You can take this information with you or leave it, your choice.

Best Regards!
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good luck on your journey ET-MAN,

the thing that troubles me is that you say you are worried about sharing some of the info and dates that some of these events are or going to occur, for the security of your wellbeing I guess,
does this mean that you yourself don't believe that there is "Nothing To Fear" and that these things we do or say are all brought out for a "Purpose" is a lie.
Anyone with a warning would share all they know if they truely wish to help, if all this has already been written or forseen by these benevolents what is there to fear, what is there to hide. Is it really your purpose to fully warn others or just to play with their minds/souls by giving out
tit-bits of infomation here or there, or is it to help some who don't fully understand and provide all the infomation known to yourself to bring about more understanding of these things that are to occur from what you know and posess.
I really hope all this info will be shared or given to all who listen or read your posts before it is too late.
Why the "Fear" if this is your Purpose in life here on earth, why hold out on infomation that might be of help to others, that is if you truly do wish to help.
Share what you know and do it before it's too late, thats all anyone can ask to be of any help to anyone. No use taking all these Secrets with you to the next lifetime is there, Since of couse there is nothing to "Fear".

Once again, Goodluck on your journey, may it be pleasent and filled with all the happiness and good that you can dream about.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

you are worried about sharing some of the info and dates that some of these events are or going to occur,

It’s much more complicated than that, everyone has a family that they prefer to keep out of their own affairs.

what is there to fear, what is there to hide.

Absolutely nothing.

My situation right now is much more complex/complicated than you could imagine.

I will continue to answer questions on this thread but must avoid some of them from now on but will answer the questions I feel to be most beneficial.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have seen no evidence that humans have evolved to the point of being able to respond to warnings. Truth is everywhere and it is ignored worldwide. Anything that is contrary to ones belief system is meet with contempt. If someone sees something that disproves their mindset they would rather loose their sight than to admit they have been living a lie. Time and a date of a pending disaster will change nothing. It would only satisfy some individuals curiosity until the next misdirected thought.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

HI Et_Man

I'm one of the rare persons who believes your theory

do you still keep in touch with this Alien who warned you about this event?

also, where you will be in Sep/ 2011?
where will be the safest area in N America?
thank you for your time

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabs1982

Hi ET-MAN would you mind going on national television and telling the world about this so they can prepare for the inevitable? If you are a decent person and care so much about mankind's survival you will do this.

Or

are you only going to tell the people on ATS?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops,

HI Et_Man

I'm one of the rare persons who believes your theory

It was never a theory for me, it’s the future-I’ve physically been there/seen it.
Just from this ATS thread alone there have been over a few thousand emails on the subject but I hope to get much more information out there to spread awareness/forewarning/preparedness that every (Human) should know for themselves and verify/relate with to better understand-some of the historical/accounts/records/evidence of Earth that is currently available and does exist. Truth can be found for those who diligently seek it.

Truth/Light exists by LAW and must exist--mixed in with Darkness/Light.

Earthly Structure by Law.

’Law of Opposition Found within ALL things!’

do you still keep in touch with this Alien who warned you about this event?

An Alien could be what many consider to be a Creator in the Heavens. Others they think of little grey men or monsters. Technically ‘Alien’ is a word defined by man and means nothing more than- ‘Not of this world’ ‘Not of Earth’ that is an ‘INFINITE’ statement in itself. The Teachers/Creators/Designers that are EU's Extra Universals' are the one's running the over all show for all things within/below from earth human perspective/perception. I have been with many and had many 'Off World' experiences.

(ET) Extraterrestrial definition:
Understanding the word extraterrestrial so it’s better understood, Extraterrestrial means something ‘Not of this world’ according to dictionary definition:

”Originating, existing, occurring, outside the earth or it’s atmosphere ”

”Existing, taking place, or coming from outside the limits of the earth.”

”Originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere: intelligent extraterrestrial life. An extraterrestrial being or life form.”

‘All things’ ‘Not of this World.’

In other words ‘INFINITE’ within ‘Infinite
Space/Times/Dimensions/Planets/Galaxies and ‘Endless Others.’

Milky Way!

100+ Billion Stars, 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs!

Infinite Galaxies!

www.ec2011.com...

Also, where you will be in Sep/ 2011?

Not really sure. But I will be the last one to ever 'Fear' or run/hide if that's what your wondering!

Where will be the safest area in N America?

Naturally if your looking to not wake up in a new world the safest place is Canada then some of the upper/lower States however not all. (More to come on EC2011 site)

thank you for your time

Your very welcome!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Hi Altered_States,

Hi ET-MAN would you mind going on national television and telling the world about this so they can prepare for the inevitable?

For those who review the information/details we are about to provide and will be providing it should be enough. If ‘Media’ ever asked me to tell my story and what I know surely who would believe me? I can only find a way to offer the ‘Truth’ that can be verified and related to with by the ‘masses’ on Earth and that is exactly what I am in the process of doing. The information will be available soon on a few websites that by the way will NEVER have anything advertised or for sale or banners. We are not after ‘Superficial/Temporal- Illusions such as Money’ were only after providing you with something much greater. "THE TRUTH’ that is more valuable than all materialistic things on this tiny grain of sand/atom called 'EARTH.'

If you are a decent person and care so much about mankind's survival you will do this.

If I felt it would really help/make a difference and people would listen ‘Then I would happily do so.'

Or are you only going to tell the people on ATS?

ATS is but a small venue/place of getting some of this information out among many other sites/disclosure projects/avenues. When I originally chose to post this on ATS I expected more ‘open minds’ willing to listen/consider instead of the quick dismissals/ridicule especially when it comes to things of such great importance involving ‘The Future.' But I have since learned that thousands on ATS have listened/heard/observed and are following to learn more so this thread has served it's purpose well. As it’s been said many times some are living their lives believing they 'See' yet they are ‘blind’ and those who feel they are taking the ‘red pill’ are actually taking the ‘blue’.

Those who want to know ’THE TRUTH,’ will view the scientific ‘FACTS’ and ‘EVIDENCE’ that will be provided first instead of quickly dismissing/denying. I challenge everyone to at least view what we have to share first all within the realm of Earthly terminology before turning your backs on things that I absolutely KNOW Will come. LISTEN to your inner self and take us up on the offer or continue LIVING IN A SHEEPLE’s DREAM WORLD.

(Nothing wrong with current (Earthly Sheeple Reality) it’s all part of the program-Game of life/experience/test. Billions are living within/on Earth's/World/Reality as it is and all things happen for a specific reason/purpose by design.

’THE TIME’
To learn about the TRUTH & FUTURE’
and ’PREPARE’ for it
IS HERE
& NOW.

www.ec2011.com...

LOVE/TRUTH/LIGHT, to you my Brothers/Sisters/Parents/Children/Relatives/Family/Friends- All one and the same from 'Eternal' perspective/perception where there is only 'ONE INFINITE ETERNAL ROUND/FAMILY OF LIGHT.'
Best Wishes/Dreams!
ET_MAN

[edit on 29-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN I need you to answer a question please. My brother committed suicide and according to my husband, he was deeply disturbed by knowledge of extraterrestrial life, knowledge related to his work in the USAF.

I need to know why this happened. My sister-in-law needs to know. The children need to know.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have a question for you ET_Man, if you can answer, what did truly occur to planet Mars which caused it to be the way it is now?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
reply to post by Mabs1982

Hi ET-MAN would you mind going on national television and telling the world about this so they can prepare for the inevitable? If you are a decent person and care so much about mankind's survival you will do this.

Or

are you only going to tell the people on ATS?

Go on television would be the worst idea ever. He would get mocked and ridiculed beyond belief. This world is filled with people who need "US officials" to tell them what the truth is and disregard everything else. Actually this behavior is called "common sense" which is quite ironic considering it doesnt require any common sense at all to just listen and agree.

There is no need to do anything weather or not you believe ET_MAN. You can prepare for the scenario described if you like, or not. Im probably not going to do much myself until I start seeing more signs. Im just following along with an interest so far. Anyone who goes through the ridicule thrown at them and keeps doing what they are doing for unselfish reasons are worth listening to.

Next year may be very interesting, or not. We will see. I plan to be here.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"Anyone who goes through the ridicule thrown at them and keeps doing what they are doing for unselfish reasons are worth listening to".

That is a very interesting statement Copernicus. Is ET_MAN doing this with unselfish reasons? He may be. But, there is a fine line drawn between the two acts, selfish and unselfish. There are many many things being put before the masses that are negative. These things ARE needed to help in awakening the spiritual growth. These are put out with unselfish love for those who are in this density. But one must remember to keep it in the publics eye. In other words, put it out in a public forum, not buried in a website off the beaten path. When information such as this, is moved to a web site created by the so called "messenger", then this IS a selfish act. Keep in in front of the public where it can be discussed and debated, ALL OF IT, not just tid bits. And also remember, if some do not buy it, that is their right to do just that, just as it is for those who do buy it. Just ponder that for a while, and you will see what I mean.

Also, be aware, the messengers ARE being watched, by those in charge of this reality. And believe me, they aren`t from this density at all.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux, my son you are beginning to understand the concept of ’INFINITY’ Keep up the good work.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.ec2011.com...

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join