It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Become aware of what is soon to come, I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when.

Interesting post as always.

So now we have a date. Can you give some more details around the events you are describing (world towers falling, time stopping). How does this mix in with Nibiru coming in 2011?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Please do give us those dates, Et_Man. I hate to be redundant, but it does seem everything you have said is based on online research. As I stated to cellardoor1976, who was convinced of absolute horror in October, it can be quite convincing seeing all these different websites say basically the same thing. We know how that went.

One must also be careful with such information as some things can be erroneous. For example, are you absolutely positive about the September 11 date and Bush Sr.'s NWO speech? You suggest it was in 1991, making it look like a nice even number for "we" humans. Was it not September 11, 1990? I ams simply asking you questions as I have been doing-I will not offer you the answer. It may actually look better if it were September of 1990 because that would make it 11 years before the attacks. What happens every 11 years, Et_Man? Is it a solar cycle? If that is the case, when is the next solar maximum? I am not implying anything to all of you who know everything, I am simply asking.

Of course, the message is one of "clean your soul." Regardless of what happens, is this not a good message? Like BlossomGoodchild said after her failed predictions, "we all felt love" and that is what is important. There is no doubt it is a good message, however, such failed predictions really hurt the cause of love and truth more than anything.

Et_Man, please provide your dates in the near future. I will simply tell you if they are true or not. Let us see what happens. For example, I am sure you see something in December, right? I am not going to give any answers. You know about the event in December. Surely you know.

Et_Man, you should offer your name and inform your boss about your certainty. This will let people know how sure you are. Be careful of the flaws and erroneous information, Et. One has built many fallible conclusions and cases based on such information. There is something very big they have not seen yet. An advanced civilization would not be so careless. Look closer.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by digginapony]

[edit on 25-11-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What I found amazing and largely delightful are the replies back to this clever little stunt. I saw a barrage of good humored teasing which I think is a credit to you all. I think there is a lot of patience on this forum.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dromadus

That is a great point, Dromadus. It can be disheartening to see people blindly obey something online. There was another post recently regarding a member of a bloodline that was a complete hoax. I had conversation with the individual. It was not deliberate. It is just that some people read some things online. They remember waking up with sleep paralysis one night. They feel they are so different from everyone. They are just convinced that there is a reason they were directed to all this information in the first place, so even if they cannot really recall contact, which most of them cannot, they are going by actual vague dreamlike experiences, so are not lying in that sense, they feel the message must have credibility. The truth is that there have been a lot of others in the past passing such information to be proven wrong. I like Et_Man, I do believe he has good intentions, and I do believe he has convinced himself he was in contact although if asked honestly he could tell about its surreal quality, something you and most people would liken to a dream. Things are changing. We are entering a new world. Sadly, people are picking up the wrong information and convincing themselves that it resonates with them.

I will comment on the illuminated boy in that thread to show you what happened there. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

[edit on 26-11-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Hello Dramadus, Are you saying that we are all sheeple who blindly accept everything we are told? Perhaps you are not giving us enough credit for being able to disern what is true for us and what is not. Et_man was very specific about the date of Oct 11th 2011. How much more specific can he get? You speak as if you feel you are so much more intelligent than we are. Well guess what? I for one don't need your sympathy. What I think or don't think is one of the few rights I have left. You will find that people here on ATS are not very impressed with your self importance. You had a right to your opinion and we have heard it.... Move on.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Renegade E.T.'s with information to save our underdeveloped species taking huge risks to their own well being by slipping us quotes from shows on The History Channel, and YouTube videos, etc. Far out. Perhaps then, the powers that inhibit them from revealing themselves or "too much" information do not have the ability to trace an I.P address. Seems odd.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice! How are you? I think you were referring to me, not Dromadus. The dates to which I was referring were in regards to his giving us more information. I am reminded of the videotape he had planned to share last October 11.

I like Et_Man. I am not a skeptic when it comes to these matters. I "believe" in extra-terrestrial life, and I know there will be some changes coming. Everything that is being offered is from other online personalities. If he is trying to convince us that other people believe a catastrophe is going to happen in the next couple of years, he can stop right there. We all know about these people. Some of them guaranteed it would be earlier dates-dates which have since passed. Some of the information he has posted has contradicted other things he has said. At times, he refers to and brings up Stitchen's 3600 year orbit of Nibiru. You do know we have clear records of this time, right? This is just one minor example-in fact, it is one of the most insignificant aspects of the apocryphal information being posted by Et_Man . There are some egregious inaccuracies with what has been posted. I am "not allowed" to tell you everything.

I must stress that Et_Man does have good intentions. It was like cellardoor1976 who came across all the talk of the October 2009 doomsday information. You read all this information and a lot of it is similar. You start thinking how you kind of feel something bad is going to happen. You begin to recall weird experiences in the night. It is easy to be convinced that you knew all this information from higher sources. In fact, you can think about a dream you had in which you spoke with other entities. Most people just pass it off as such. Some people, although the experience is identical, attribute it to something else when the times comes. The fact is there are very significant dates in the information that are simply incorrect. Look closer. We are in for some changes, do not get me wrong. What Et_Man is spreading, however, is not true. Did you see what happened to poor cellardoor1976? That is why I asked him to post to ATS. This was everyone can see how easy it is to get caught up in erroneous information. He has not been heard from since. I hope he did not do anything out of fear before the October 2009 thing thinking something really was going to happen.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I saw the 2012 movie last night. Apart from no Brown Dwarf the play out of the movie is identical to this thread.

I was very open to this thread but I am starting to believe it is one big hoax now.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I come with a message,

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this...

Nice try you alien scum, but it's clearly a hoax. The recently released hacked emails reveal the whole global warming thing was a joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

''Et_Man, please provide your dates in the near future. I will simply tell you if they are true or not.''

Hi digginapony, with a confident statement like that, sounds like you are highly evolved and knowledgable regarding future events. Please choose to enlighten with what you know at some stage please. Maybe start a thread of your own?? Share what you can, as we are all here in the interests of sharing truth, surely?

Now what can you 'simply' tell all of us here as an apparent disbeliever of the message, with all your knowledge of dates (in the interests of 'truth and love' of course) that will help dissprove to my being everything I have personally been shown, told by inside sources and supported by research relating to the coming Nibiru/pole shift events in the near future? I would love to read it, because I would gladly embrace being proven wrong on this one because I don't really like the idea of red asteroids and meteorites flying over me much. And that's just a minor detail in the grander scheme of things that 'I' know.

Although I understand of course it's a lot easier for others to simply issue blanket statements and make assumptions such as "it does seem everything you have said is based on online research" and Dromadus describing it as a "clever little stunt" rather than provide solid responses/supporting evidence to counter ET_MANS message with merit.

I say if you can't disprove and this applies to anyone in denial of coming events here, then don't attempt to 'shoot the messenger'. Just leave if that is the thought that goes through your mind because negativity/ignorant statements are essentially counterproductive for everybody involved.

FYI, ET_MAN doesn't owe you or anybody any further replies nor 'proof' for that matter. He is also not obligated to tell his boss or even his own family if he so chooses. I believe you have overstepped your mark there. It is all voluntary what he has provided to date-- And I suggest nobody takes that for granted because THIS KNOWLEDGE IS IN 'YOUR' BEST INTEREST TO POSSESS, NOT HIS. I say that with absolute conviction because I have already been blessed with awakenings of events to come, and have already begun to take steps to prepare in every way I possibly can--primarily spiritually/mentally. We are both attempting with much effort and not to mention money to get you on that road of awakening.

If you truly understood the true purpose and intent of this thread, you would realise that the info selflessly supplied for over 90+ pages including additional websites is simply A PATHWAY TO HELP GUIDE YOU TO DISCOVER YOUR OWN TRUTH IF YOU SO CHOOSE. The 'proof' is for you to discover if you care to make the effort. It is not ET_MANS responsibility beyond the leads and guidance he has already CHOSEN to provide and is WILLING to further provide in future.

Genuine truthseekers will receive their truth before the major events. The others, I will pray for because their mind/body/spirit are quite likely to fall apart very quickly. The mind and hearts of humanity are more fragile than most would like to think. This conditioning (including hollywood efforts such as day after tomorrow, deep impact, armageddon, 2012 and more than a few B graders) is in your best interests overall to prepare for what is inevitable. Eventually you will recognise this. Peace.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by benedict9]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Hi Digginapony, Yes it was you I was trying to comment too. Forgive my error please. I'm fine thank you for asking. I think what bothered me the most was that we do have minds of our own, but your insinuation was that we were like sheeple who believed just anything. In fact, as I stated previously, do not insult the believers. Our opinions are as valid as yours. What ET_man and others like him are doing is informing those who wish to know what is coming. Some of us already knew. ET_man just validates it for us. When the time comes, boy are you going to be suprised. Best wishes. Magantice

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristinaA

Nice try you alien scum, but it's clearly a hoax. The recently released hacked emails reveal the whole global warming thing was a joke.

Hello ChristinaA, Name calling is counter productive and if you have information to disprove anything please share it with us. This thread is not about global warming. You just joined ATS what 48 hrs ago and already you are name calling? Not good.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Uh I meant it as a tongue-in-cheek comment. Because those promoting the idea of man-made global warming use similar scenarios of catastrophe to further their goals.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristinaA

Hi Christina, yes governments know the climate is gradually worsening from the increasing magnetic influence of Nibiru, and they are attempting to exploit that knowledge by introducing carbon emission taxes to give the impression of 'we are helping to save the world' with a scheme that will reap billions for the power elite if passed into law.

The difficult reality is that no amount of reduction of 'man-produced' carbon emissions is going to prevent the climate changes caused by Nibiru. This is a cyclical event. The Earth changes are already underway due to the magnetic influence of Nibiru on the Earth and Sun. These events have happened before and are due to happen again in the near future. This is what this thread and warning from ET_MAN is all about---the preparation, mainly spiritual for this world changing, life altering event. It is a warning provided with sincere intentions so please play nice. We are all on this journey of evolution together-and that should incorporate the values of tolerance of ideas/opinions that may differ from our own.

I will share my truth--Global warming certainly IS real--the hoax is that we as humans are to blame for it by industry emissions alone. Don't expect the mainstream media or politicians to mention Nibiru. It wont likely happen until it is obvious to all in the interests of international security.

Of course nobody is trying to make you or anybody else here believe. ET_MAN and I aren't 'selling truth'. These are warnings to embrace or reject. That option is yours. God Bless.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

"I saw the 2012 movie last night. Apart from no Brown Dwarf the play out of the movie is identical to this thread. I was very open to this thread but I am starting to believe it is one big hoax now".

So incorporating that logic, because there are movies made about alien life, I guess that means they can't exist in reality then?

And because they made a movie where an asteroid strikes the Earth, I guess that now guarantees that's never going to happen in future, because it certainly hasn't happened before. Impossible, right?

The major studios are part of the 'elite', and they will attempt to influence your thinking/social conditioning as they see fit. Just like they already do on a daily basis via mainstream tv/magazines/newspaper/education system as it is.

Did you consider they are gaining satisfaction by showing you a glimpse of your fate whilst profiting nicely for that noble endeavour? Not to mention making people such as yourself think "its only a movie, it couldn't possibly happen!". Genius- I give them credit. It's called hiding in plain sight.

They are fully aware of these growing threads/forums/disclosures and aim to confuse in their understanding that most will perceive a Hollywood film as a 'fictional' work. The 2012 promotional human continuity site even has a Nibiru simulator that I might consider somewhat amusing if Nibiru was simply a hoax. But it isn't. The thing is, is that they don't state the site is fictional to place people at ease, only that it's 'part of the 2012 experience'. Food for thought. In that regard, they are not lying to you I guess. In the end, we can only lie to ourselves as truth is a personal responsibility. I hope you are guided wisely for the truth is out there indeed. Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hear hear....

The sheeple seem to be the ones walking around, thinking the news media and world governments are going to warn them about this.

For me, this was merely validation of what we can expect. No point going into those "awake dreams" I had in 2005. There was enough personal stuff, that no one knew about along with explainations about why that happened, there for me to believe those dreams were real. There were also things that happened immediately after those dreams, which I was told would happen that way, for me to take the dreams as being factual and that I should prepare for something like this.

I did not know what, or was not shown that and was told I was not strong enough at that time to see the actual event. At the time, I had just suffered a stroke and was in rehab. The stroke damaged my left brain, but the right side was working overtime.

To me, this or something like this is what we can expect to see here on Earth. Those warnings were for all who would listen. The problem is that there is soo much garbage out there, people don't know what to believe in. They are reduced to what comes from what they think are reliable sources, as to what they believe.

I had no idea of the volume of bad information out there. Prior to 2005, I was a sheeple, working my self to death for ????? my country. I guess they were right .... the stroke was to wake me up. Since going onto the net and joining ats (2005/6) to try and find refferences for my dreams, I have seen how many lies surround this information. That is the sad part.

It becomes obvious that something is going on and it is the old story of the boy who cried wolf too many times, at play here. IMHO!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hi Magantice! I am not going to go into everything I went into with people like cellardoor1976. I simply ask a request of you. Of course, you are not obligated, but it would help others in the future. Will you please log on October 12, 2011 and post this whole experience to everyone? Can you explain how much it seemed to make sense to you and how you felt deep down inside all the things were going to manifest?

There is nothing wrong with always being spiritually prepared. This approach, however, is having a very negative influence, and that is what some want. I am not saying Et_Man is purposefully leading the masses astray-I am convinced he is not, in fact. Once again, can you please post how you felt in your being that you were sure this was going to manifest on the following day of October 12, 2011? It will be of great service to others at the time and in the future. A lot of the "facts" are incorrect throughout this presentation.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

First let me say this, Oct 11th 2012 is a date that may have been calculated by someone or a group of people who realize that the mayan callender In fact ends on Oct 28th 2011 and not Dec 21st 2012. 2012 by many is assumed to be a time of great spiritual awakening due to the events preceeding that date. I myself, personally, me, Magantice < recieved my information from a source years ago. Even though I knew it was true, I had no way of verifying it. In the past few years I have met people who had the same information but from different sources. ET_man is just one of them. He is not the only being who has this information. He has been one of the few who have devoted themselves to trying to inform as many people as possible of whats coming. His selfless devotion is to be admired. I am a woman, I feel deep emotion which is why I could not subject my self to the ridicule and bashing that ET_man takes from people who don't like what he has to say. I limit who I talk too about information I have been given. Have you ever heard the expression, Don't cast your pearls before swine? Some of the very people you try to help will hurt you deeply. Yes, I could write a thread in say Dec 30th 2011 to explaine why I believed these events would happen. But why should I??? To satisfy you?
If you don't want to believe anything you learn in this thread, so be it. Let it go man.................Why are you wanting to crusify the messenger.???? ET_man should be commended for his dedication and research into this matter. You are free to ignore this thread.
My information, as I stated before comes from a completely different source. Many people have inside information which they don't disclose because to do so would be a death sentence. Mostly people don't divulge information because its so unbelievable that its better to just keep quiet about it. Let me ask you this.........if you were driving in the deep woods and around a bend there in the middle of the road was a UFO clearly not of this earth. Who would you tell????????????

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Magantice]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

"I saw the 2012 movie last night. Apart from no Brown Dwarf the play out of the movie is identical to this thread. I was very open to this thread but I am starting to believe it is one big hoax now".

So incorporating that logic, because there are movies made about alien life, I guess that means they can't exist in reality then?

And because they made a movie where an asteroid strikes the Earth, I guess that now guarantees that's never going to happen in future, because it certainly hasn't happened before. Impossible, right?

The major studios are part of the 'elite', and they will attempt to influence your thinking/social conditioning as they see fit. Just like they already do on a daily basis via mainstream tv/magazines/newspaper/education system as it is.

Did you consider they are gaining satisfaction by showing you a glimpse of your fate whilst profiting nicely for that noble endeavour? Not to mention making people such as yourself think "its only a movie, it couldn't possibly happen!". Genius- I give them credit. It's called hiding in plain sight.

They are fully aware of these growing threads/forums/disclosures and aim to confuse in their understanding that most will perceive a Hollywood film as a 'fictional' work. The 2012 promotional human continuity site even has a Nibiru simulator that I might consider somewhat amusing if Nibiru was simply a hoax. But it isn't. The thing is, is that they don't state the site is fictional to place people at ease, only that it's 'part of the 2012 experience'. Food for thought. In that regard, they are not lying to you I guess. In the end, we can only lie to ourselves as truth is a personal responsibility. I hope you are guided wisely for the truth is out there indeed. Peace.

Hi Bendict9,

Thanks for your response. I have taken in what you've said and I've got to be honest, I just don't know what to believe anymore. Some days I believe, some days I don't. It's a hell of alot to take in and comprehend. Whether this is real or not, I just hope you and ET_MAN really do have our best interests at heart and are not playing on peoples fears. It's hard to know who to trust these days.

I get what you mean though with the movies. Plausible deniability. Stargate SG1 used it in one of their episodes when a studio created a show based on the Stargate. So does that mean the Stargates real? I don't know. I'll keep searching for the truth and answers though until I feel comfortable and peace with what I feel.

Thanks

Bridge_Boy

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Believe what you feel is right in your heart. If you read something that doesn`t feel right to you, that`s your heart telling you so. That is your inner knowing or intuition. It`s a great way of sorting out any information that someone else gives to you that they say is all true or real.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join