It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Go on television would be the worst idea ever He would get mocked and ridiculed beyond belief.

and how exactly do you work that one out?

example:If your into stocks and shares and the latest prices came out on a major news channel where you could make 5 pence/cent per potato, Would you believe that price and buy as may potatoes possible ?or would you not buy a single spud as you think (even though they have been more or less spot on with what they broadcast for you entire life) all of a sudden they are telling porkys?

My point is that yes some people will not believe but I am willing to bet my house that if done properly 98% of the population that have terrestrial television will believe that major news channel and will prepare for such disasters, so why not go on national TV? at least more people can prepare.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by FiatLux

FiatLux, my son you are beginning to understand the concept of ’INFINITY’ Keep up the good work.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.ec2011.com...

I have "known" and "understood" the concept for many years. Also, do not call me your "son". You are neither my "teacher" nor are you my "instructor".

[edit on 29-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Infinity, time, could be seen as a infinity line, like a 8 laying on its side, but shaggy like a skein of fine threads/yarn with an incredible amount of timelines.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by FiatLux

HI ET_MAN are you sure your not from the UK?because I swear your banter sounds rather British, I know all the star wars episodes have been on every Saturday for the past 3 weeks, I don't mean to be rude but "my son you are Beginning to understand the concept of the force" you must understand ET_MAN that we get a great deal of Pinocchio's on this site making wild claims like aliens jumping in there window and leaving a bit skin which turned out later to be a pork scratching, you know where I'm coming from, Is there any chance we could meet up somewhere?

[edit on 11/29/2009 by altered_states]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
"For those who review the information/details we are about to provide and will be providing it should be enough. If ‘Media’ ever asked me to tell my story and what I know surely who would believe me? I can only find a way to offer the ‘Truth’ that can be verified and related to with by the ‘masses’ on Earth and that is exactly what I am in the process of doing. The information will be available soon on a few websites that by the way will NEVER have anything advertised or for sale or banners. We are not after ‘Superficial/Temporal- Illusions such as Money’ were only after providing you with something much greater". "THE TRUTH’ that is more valuable than all materialistic things on this tiny grain of sand/atom called 'EARTH.'

That is good to hear ET MAN. Will you be posting information on the websites, regarding warning signs & "safe' areas in Australia in the near future?

Thanks for all your hard work.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristinaA

ET_MAN I need you to answer a question please. My brother committed suicide and according to my husband, he was deeply disturbed by knowledge of extraterrestrial life, knowledge related to his work in the USAF.

I need to know why this happened. My sister-in-law needs to know. The children need to know.

Hi ChristinaA,

I’m very sorry to hear about your loss and my condolences to your Family. I couldn’t really tell you why your husband took his life, I do know that many working within the Industrial Military Complex are in a sense being ‘toyed’ around with by ET’s and most of those working in black operations are ‘Left in the dark’ on what their ‘True Nature/Agenda’ really is. Having such knowledge and knowing what many of the ET’s visiting and residing on Earth are capable of doing is not an easy thing for anybody to know/handle/live with. The Military and Governments of the world are ‘Flat Out’ “Scared to death’ of them. ET’s with Interstellar travel capability/time manipulation are so far advanced that the technology they possess is nothing but pure magic in comparison to technology available on Earth such as materializing things, telekinesis/levitation, invisibility/teleportation/mind over matter-, mind control/manipulation, time manipulation, turning ‘water into wine’ so to speak altering/manipulating matter and physical reality. The more a person learns the more they tend to disbelieve since it’s so far out there in the realm of Science Fiction but Sci-Fi as most know it is not even in the same league as some of the ET’s visiting earth, some of what they do is so far beyond, it’s nothing less than pure ‘Magic’ ‘Unbelievable’ from human perspective/perception. It can be paralyzing having such knowledge for some where Truth' can be stranger than 'Fiction'.

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.''
J Edgar Hoover.

I intentionally try to stay away from discussing certain/particular fractions/groups of the so called ‘Dark’ side of ET’s but such ET’s/Entities are the one’s the Industrial Military Complex ‘Fears’ the most knowing all that they are capable of doing and ‘Do’ on a regular basis. Such groups feel it their ‘duty’ to perform some of what is happening/taking place on Earth behind the scenes and it’s not all fun n games, anyone who finds out about some of the things happening and taking place on a regular basis would be scared to death literally. But people have to see the bigger picture and everything on Earth is being allowed to happen according to the law of consequence to action, there are set laws that bind all things within this Universe and all things happening do have a reason/purpose. The Teachers/Creators/Designers above and beyond this universe and the dimensions man is aware of can stop something from taking place at any given time if they so choose/decide to. Keep the bigger 'eternal' picture of things in mind, there are laws that come with freewill-free-choice/agency and opposition of both 'good' 'evil' existing/found within all things, dark/light.

There are consequences to all actions within polarity existences where choice must be made between both sides negative/positive. Eventually what some put out/perform will come back to them within this lifetime or another there is a set ‘attraction’ and always a consequence to ‘soul action’. I can only imagine your husband knew some things that scared him/disturbed him so badly that he was ‘Lost/Confused’ and people tend to lose faith in a Creator or the true reason/purpose behind life on Earth when finding out some of the ‘horrible’ things that can/do take place behind the scene’s of this Earthly reality. I wish you and your family the best and you must KNOW that you will see your husband again, this life is but a short moment of temporal existence and there is a much greater picture to ‘Infinity’ and ‘Eternity’ that never-ends, your husband will be ok in the long run from eternal perspective where there is endless amounts of ‘Time’ and endless/eternal ‘progression/advancement’. Things happening on Earth are happening as a temporal learning/experience necessary for people to go through whether they see it/realize it or not but there is freewill/free-choice/agency involved and set/necessary laws- such as consequence to action, opposition found within all things-(Choices)- the law of Harvest.

My deepest condolences to you and the family.
Best Wishes!

[edit on 30-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Hi Awakened2012,

I have a question for you ET_Man, if you can answer, what did truly occur to planet Mars which caused it to be the way it is now?

Law of consequence to action according to other ‘ancient civilizations’ that once occupied it. Wars, destruction, natural disasters/cycles allowed/given to the planet. It’s for the most part dormant/under maintenance and ran it’s course and will be fixed-up/recycled again/transformed re-planted/ according to original/plan/design in due time. Mars is a habitable planet and there is still (some) ongoing life on that planet just not being shown/revealed to the public/masses in the same way most things are kept hidden/forbidden/secret. Many planets that people consider to be uninhabitable from current human knowledge/perception/perspective/understanding are in fact ‘inhabited’. Some entities/beings do not need to live under the same conditions as a mortal human does. Much of what is being taught to the masses on Earth about the solar system is incomplete/forbidden knowledge. There are many levels of dimensions beyond the one mortal man can envision/view/perceive.

Planets can be moved/set into place/transformed and seeded with life, Earth is one of those planets that was set into place/transformed and seeded into life among ‘Billions’ of others within the Milky way galaxy alone. Planets/Stars for those in higher places is Technology/Creation to them/by them and of them. There are much greater things than Stars and Planets that would blow a persons mind away if seen/viewed. Life on Earth may not be easy for many at the time but it gets WAY better than anyone could ever possibly create/imagine in their ‘finite’ minds. According to mans definition of ‘heaven’ technically there are endless ‘Heavens’ Existences/Planets Customized realms of existences where ‘souls’ someday have full access to create anything they want outside of this universe, outside of ‘time’ and outside of polarity/mortality where everything seems nothing less than ‘Perfect’. Perfect according to each individuals imagination of what ‘perfect’ is for that particular ‘soul/individual’. Everyone differing one from another but all ‘Dreams’ can and do happen where words could never even begin to describe such places that surpass all human understanding/description where man has zero capability to even conceptualize/envision such places.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Hi Altered_States,

HI ET_MAN are you sure your not from the UK?

I’m currently residing on the west coast of the USA.

because I swear your banter sounds rather British,

Fiatlux is a good man even though he's been doing a lot of ranting and raving throughout the thread everyone's entitled to their own opinion. (Freewill-Free/choice/agency) of man. Something must have caught his interest though whether he can admit that or not, I’m just teasing the tike.

Is there any chance we could meet up somewhere?

It could be arranged (Depending on conditions) of course.

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyline666

Hi Skyline666,

That is good to hear ET MAN. Will you be posting information on the websites, regarding warning signs & "safe' areas in Australia in the near future?

I will be providing as much information as I can/am allowed to ‘dish out’.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Your welcome,
Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

"Fiatlux is a good man even though he's been doing a lot of ranting and raving throughout the thread everyone's entitled to their own opinion. (Freewill-Free/choice/agency) of man. Something must have caught his interest though whether he can admit that or not, I’m just teasing the tike."

Ranting and raving? My, such words for a so called ET. Does it bother you? It should, from what your trying to pull here. And believe me, anything you have posted so far is of no interest to me, because it is nothing more then something from your own perception that your trying to get others to buy. If you weren`t, you wouldn`t be telling others to go to your own website for more info. What is of interest to me, is seeing your ego shine through. Very un-ET of you. A being of higher order has no ego, and would be telling others to stay focused on the now, not what the future is suppose to bring. And you not doing this, is what bothers me. That is what tells me your all human and nothing more.Then you call me a tike? Please, learn to spell, will you young man? It`s spelled tyke. I call you a young man, because I AM older then you, i`m 54.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I find it funny how so many people in this thread are blatantly bashing ET_MAN mercilessly, to the point where it seems that what he writes is supposed to automatically offend the reader, as if it was all purposely meant to cause such an immediate reaction among most people who are following/involved in this thread.

He has never stated, nor implied that he is not human, nor has he even come close to mentioning that he is a time traveler from the future - where do you people keep getting that impression from? Where did he write this?

I commend him for what he was written, and for what he will continue to write, whether it be here or on his website he so kindly put together for the sake of providing this information to anybody who is willing to take the first step and actually think about what he has to say.

So tell me then, how exactly would YOU want people to learn about something you know to be true in your heart & soul without making it look like your trying to make a profit/sell your information for a price, especially when the individual in question ISN'T doing this to gain any monetary profit whatsoever?

ET_MAN isn't asking for money, nor does visiting his website mean that he is trying to suck you into some Internet scam. I think this is crystal clear, and anybody who states otherwise should eat their words and apologize for such accusations.

Regardless, the message ET_MAN is presenting is getting through to those that are willing to listen and discern for themselves, myself included.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Awakened2012

Hi Awakened2012,

I have a question for you ET_Man, if you can answer, what did truly occur to planet Mars which caused it to be the way it is now?

Law of consequence to action according to other ‘ancient civilizations’ that once occupied it. Wars, destruction, natural disasters/cycles allowed/given to the planet. It’s for the most part dormant/under maintenance and ran it’s course and will be fixed-up/recycled again/transformed re-planted/ according to original/plan/design in due time. Mars is a habitable planet and there is still (some) ongoing life on that planet just not being shown/revealed to the public/masses in the same way most things are kept hidden/forbidden/secret. Many planets that people consider to be uninhabitable from current human knowledge/perception/perspective/understanding are in fact ‘inhabited’. Some entities/beings do not need to live under the same conditions as a mortal human does. Much of what is being taught to the masses on Earth about the solar system is incomplete/forbidden knowledge. There are many levels of dimensions beyond the one mortal man can envision/view/perceive.

Planets can be moved/set into place/transformed and seeded with life, Earth is one of those planets that was set into place/transformed and seeded into life among ‘Billions’ of others within the Milky way galaxy alone. Planets/Stars for those in higher places is Technology/Creation to them/by them and of them. There are much greater things than Stars and Planets that would blow a persons mind away if seen/viewed. Life on Earth may not be easy for many at the time but it gets WAY better than anyone could ever possibly create/imagine in their ‘finite’ minds. According to mans definition of ‘heaven’ technically there are endless ‘Heavens’ Existences/Planets Customized realms of existences where ‘souls’ someday have full access to create anything they want outside of this universe, outside of ‘time’ and outside of polarity/mortality where everything seems nothing less than ‘Perfect’. Perfect according to each individuals imagination of what ‘perfect’ is for that particular ‘soul/individual’. Everyone differing one from another but all ‘Dreams’ can and do happen where words could never even begin to describe such places that surpass all human understanding/description where man has zero capability to even conceptualize/envision such places.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

Yes, this is very much the truth. Also the Living Way is a set of virtues that establishes what it takes for any planet to make it to level 1, and beyond, in between natural catastrophes with the Drake's formula: the first virtue being unity, and that under no circumstances whatsoever would any issue be settled through violent means, or warfare, within a planets people or species. By level 3 everything changes, for these people are the masters of space and time, able to create and seed all planets, utilize planets such as ours as living libraries of resources serving many other groups, because in the universe, even astroids can be hollowed out and encompass a lush, garden world that resembles Georgia in look and feel.

Also, the Universal Understanding, the group mind, and the connection that like minded people experience is incredible, and sorely missed. The expanded consciousness is something that cant be explained, except to say, its as if we're looking at 2 dimensional images of ourselves on a piece of paper, like an anime, and project ourselves, or a part of ourselves, into this image. Even so, it doesnt meant that our entire selves is not within the parameters of shape size and structures such as the basic geometry that shapes the mulitiverse, its simply an expansion of abilities.

And to know that this expansion of a race occurs with development of tetepathy, mind, body spirit and psi. This in itself also creates unity. Which comes first really, unifying polarized and unequal thoughts, or gaining unity by developing psi?

In any case, the federation/confederation and all other groups, are operating multidimensionally, with such perfect control and balance in their minds that they are truly extraordinary, from a human perspective. I call the the Federation MIBs rangers by the way, for their energy is heroic like rescue rangers, self controlled, and wonderful.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I call FNORD!!

....and the return of John Titor. What ever happened to cretive originality?

Good luck disseminating your "message".

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
ooo oomg come on

another ET here am i correct??

Mr ET..maybe i can help u...

Do you want your mission to be a success?

y dont u post some pictures eh...of you maybe...or with what you communicate with your superiors?...or maybe your hidden spaceship?..u must have something special if you are concious to be an ET

else i want you to go to a doctor because i believe its quiet serious pretending to be an ET..very depressing life IMO.

if you dont proof anything then repent and apologies to those who r tricked easily and was fooled by u..also think what your father would think of you..having his son going around on internet forums pretending to be an ET

or you have a proof???
dont tell me that you cant provide it because of instructions ...they told you you can tell your an et..so you can post pictures...if you cant..we wont tell promise

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
mr et..btw...

i will post every day for you to put up a proof...i will be a pain in the @ss i know..but i hate lies and hoaxes...and i will be more than happy to debunk this BS...

thank you for now...ill post you back tomorrow...and the day after...and the day after

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

I keep having to repeat myself, with all due respect Fiatlux you have misunderstood the over all message insinuating what you have insinuated. I’m honestly not sure why you bother coming back to the thread over and over again but something is bringing you back and it’s clear your out to destroy the message/thread. Everyone has freewill/free-choice/agency- I can respect that. The information we have to share would be another 100+ pages on here in total, it would be too long-confusing/hard to go through on an ATS thread (especially with all the commentary/distractions) so to keep it more user-friendly/organized it can be located on a few sites along with some upcoming video’s we plan to create and a free e-book download containing important information that everybody should be aware of/know. Many people most consisting of members on ATS are putting a lot of time/money/effort into this in order to bring awareness of that car in the distance headed towards the children playing on the street. (Earth) It’s important to be aware of things to come and prepare mentally, physically and most important spiritually.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

That is what tells me your all human and nothing more.

Have you truly, really read the entire thread ? I think you have skipped a lot of it with many of your comments.

A being of higher order has no ego, and would be telling others to stay focused on the now, not what the future is suppose to bring.

You have missed quite a bit I see, perhaps you should take the time and review the thread over again. If a child is running across the street and a car is coming should that child forget about what lies ahead/the future brings and carelessly continue to think about the ‘now’ while in the street or should they start considering/preparing/thinking about avoiding an accident in the near future? There is wisdom in becoming informed/aware of future storms/events and everything doesn’t revolve around just the ‘Here and Now’ people should be aware of things to come but not ‘Fear’ things to come only be aware and prepare in every way, mentally, physically and most importantly spiritually. Why do people take the time to have a weather channel and forecast future incoming storms? Being aware of things and preparing for ‘future events’ is part of life in general and part of the program of mortality where ‘Storms’ do happen. Living each day to the best of your ability to it’s fullest is important as today could be anyone’s last day but by all means ‘Be Aware’ and ‘Be Prepared.’

To be forewarned is to be forearmed!

Here’s some fun little tikes toys for the kiddies.
www.toysrus.com...

Best Wishes/Dreams!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbringsfreedom777
reply to post by FiatLux

I find it funny how so many people in this thread are blatantly bashing ET_MAN mercilessly, to the point where it seems that what he writes is supposed to automatically offend the reader, as if it was all purposely meant to cause such an immediate reaction among most people who are following/involved in this thread.

He has never stated, nor implied that he is not human, nor has he even come close to mentioning that he is a time traveler from the future - where do you people keep getting that impression from? Where did he write this?

I commend him for what he was written, and for what he will continue to write, whether it be here or on his website he so kindly put together for the sake of providing this information to anybody who is willing to take the first step and actually think about what he has to say.

So tell me then, how exactly would YOU want people to learn about something you know to be true in your heart & soul without making it look like your trying to make a profit/sell your information for a price, especially when the individual in question ISN'T doing this to gain any monetary profit whatsoever?

ET_MAN isn't asking for money, nor does visiting his website mean that he is trying to suck you into some Internet scam. I think this is crystal clear, and anybody who states otherwise should eat their words and apologize for such accusations.

Regardless, the message ET_MAN is presenting is getting through to those that are willing to listen and discern for themselves, myself included.

What I am telling him isn`t meant to be "funny". What part of focus on the now, and not to what may or may not happen in the future don`t people understand? It`s what we do with our lives at this very moment is what counts. Telling people what to expect in the future is pointless and a waist of their time. Focussing on ones spiritual growth at this time, is far better then worrying about what may happen to them down the road.

Time traveler, human or ET, I couldn`t care less, that isn`t really the point. It`s waisting peoples time right now with his perceptions of the future that IS the point. And he knows it. It`s taking their focus away from the now and placing it on the future is not doing anybody any good. Awakening ourselves inside, at this point in time, is what it`s all about.

How would I go about doing this? First of all, by NOT creating a website to steer people to. One can get a point across without that. By being true to oneself and to others when telling them is good enough. As for talking about our future, why even do that? By focussing on our spirituality now will create our future down the road.

"Regardless, the message ET_MAN is presenting is getting through to those that are willing to listen and discern for themselves, myself included"

Why put on a false face to present something? If he can`t be himself, then why bother? One can get a point out to the people without creating a false image of themself first, just to enhance what they are saying.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Hi Heineken,

another ET here am i correct??

I'm wearing a human biological (temporal) body suit just like the majority of everyone else experiencing/living on Earth, I can't wait to put on some new clothes though. It always helps to read the thread.

Best Wishes!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Hi Truthbringsfreedom777,

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi Fiatlux,

It`s what we do with our lives at this very moment is what counts. Telling people what to expect in the future is pointless and a waist of their time.

Should people ignore the weather channel (reports/warnings) of an imminent incoming hurricane, tornado or tsunami?

It`s taking their focus away from the now and placing it on the future is not doing anybody any good.

Living in the here and now is one thing but being prepared/aware of things to come is another and necessary. If an object is headed towards Earth do people ignore the fact that something is coming or do they prepare and make preparations? Do people make preparations for Winter each year or changing seasons that are forseen/known to come? What is the point of Prophecy?

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join