This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians called it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese called it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations called it “The Winged or Horned Disk”,
“The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” among others.
A chronological summary of ancient accounts:
1. The sighting of a massive ‘red’ celestial object as it approaches the Earth.
2. The objects affects- causing earthquakes, volcanoes and violent winds.
3. The falling red “dust” (Iron oxide) causing the Moon, Sun and Earth to appear as blood.
4. The Hailstones of “Fire, gravel and iron.
5. The Sun, Moon and Stars appearing to move erratically in the Heavens.
6. The Deluge- the overwhelming floods that sweep across the land. (Great Flood)
7. The changing of positions of Sun and Moon changing day/night time sequences!
8. The destruction of civilizations and their ongoing cultures.
9. The great human migration foretelling their struggle to survive.
10. The destruction of ancient records/accounts/traditions-causing a “Blank Period” in Earth’s recorded history of humankind.
1) A large ‘celestial object’ “wormwood” traveling at incredible speed from deep space passes through our inner solar system.
2) As this immense ‘red’ object passes between the Sun and Earth, it develops a large tail-similar to that of a comet but much more lethal. As
this tail sweeps across the Earth, a rain of ‘red dust’ and ‘fire’ falls from the sky, causing a conflagration to envelop the Earth. The
‘red dust’ (Iron oxide) makes the Moon turn to red, turn water to ‘blood’ and makes it look as if ‘blood’ has enveloped the land.
3) As this object quickly passes the Earth, its large gravitational effects cause the rotation of earth to momentarily stop, making the stars, Sun and
Moon appear to sit motionless in the sky. As this object continues to pass the Earth, its gravitational effect ultimately causes a complete shift in
earths axis of rotation-thus making the stars, Sun and Moon appear as if they are now moving strangely in the sky. In reality-it’s the Earth
that’s moving –not the sky.
4) As the Earth tips over in space, violent winds from in the atmosphere and great stress is placed on the tectonic plates comprising the crust of
earth, resulting in global earthquakes and numerous volcanic eruptions that send huge amounts of volcanic ash into the atmosphere. Both the volcanic
ash (and the dust from blowing winds), eventually blocks out the light of the Moon and Sun altogether, turning day into night-causing darkness to
envelope the land.
5) As the Earth stops rotating and then tips over in space, large volumes of seawater spill out of the oceanic basins, pouring in over the land-
producing ‘great’ floods’ with giant waves (tsunamis) as “high as mountains” This principle can be simplistically demonstrated by filling a
bowl full of water and then placing it on a flat table. Now quickly push the bowl away from you and see what happens. Water spills out of the bowl in
the opposite direction from which the bowl is pushed. This is essentially what happens to the oceans when earths poles shift.
6) Once “wormwood” passes the Earth, which may only take several days, it would swing around the “Sun” and head back out into deep space-only
to return again thousands of years later.
7) In the meantime back on Earth-the flood waters would begin to drain back into the oceanic basins (causing land to reemerge from the sea), the
earthquakes would subside, the sun and moon would reappear in different places due to the new position of the Earth’s axis of rotation.
If you are among the survivors of this event, you would then crawl of your stronghold to an awful mess. Your civilization would be gone and you would
have to “begin again as children”. You would tell future generations stories of a time when the Sun “changes directions” in the sky causing a
“Great Flood” to envelop the land-destroying most of the old world and everything in it. The wildlife remnants and human survivors would once
again have to begin all over.
If you were like the Maya, Aztecs, Sumerians or ancient Chinese, future generations might develop an ‘obsession’ with the motion of the heavens in
order to be able to predict the coming of the next great ‘destructive cycle’.
If you were like the Inca, you just might develop a ‘doomsday anxiety’ using the ritual of human sacrifice in order to keep the Sun and Moon
moving in their current direction this preventing a recurrence of the cataclysmic event from reoccurring. You would turn the land ‘red’ with human
blood so the ‘celestial demon’ from above would not turn it ‘red’ with it’s blood below.
As days turn into years and years into millennia, the memory of the great ‘cycle of destruction” might begin to fade, or be forgotten again all
together. But unfortunately, the return of this ‘celestial object’ and the destruction it causes is not dependent on human memory, belief or
theories; it obeys only the destructive whims of the universe and cares not for human opinion. The (Brown Dwarf) object is on its own schedule- and
will reappear with little warning and once again cause the end of another age/yuga.
The similarities in the “historical records” of ancient cultures cannot be denied. The fact that so many of the ancient civilization/cultures
describe the passage of a terrible ‘red’ comet, bizarre motions of the Sun, Moon and Stars, similar geophysical upheavals, and ‘four” past
cycles of destruction-is not coincidence.
Roughly 100 Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
Roughly 100 Billion Brown Dwarfs!