It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
COMING POLE/SHIFT in 2011.
www.poleshift2011.com...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
I am one of the few who quietly research and engage in intelligent conversation with those who have obviously proved themselves worthy of the conversation, but sadly you have not.

If you only knew what perspectives, ideas and thoughts that you will never share because of that elitist attitude.

Sounds like you did this:

1) Saw the thread got a lot of stars and flags
2) Read a few pages and got annoyed there was no evidence you could accept
3) Decided to attack the author with some random lies posted about him in the thread

Keep researching though, perhaps you will find someone else worthy of your conversation skills in the future. But most likely you will not get anywhere if you rely on mainstream science to provide evidence. The reality is more complex than what they know today.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Hello ET-MAN,

I have read most of the thread and found it very interesting --- it even inspired me to join ATS so that I could ask you a couple of questions.

I appreciate how considerate you have been in your references to Jesus - thank you! Can you elaborate on his status vis-a-vis The Benevolents?

Do you have knowledge of where his soul is now?

It was written that “The Kingdom of Heaven’ is within you.

I too have been raised a Christian and found the writings of Marcus Borg to take my understanding of Christianity to entirely deeper and more profound meanings than I ever thought possible.

Matt. 5: 16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

going gently,

Me 2.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

Hello ET_MAN,these arnt my questions my friend but its replied to me.Im at the bottom of page 89.Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just give me the New Hampshire lottery number for mega bucks for this week.Are the acorns still falling in your area. We are all going to pass it is how you live that matters.

When the end comes I won't cower in some hole.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well ET_MAN, I`m a little curious as to why you deleted your responce to me in regards to my questions about you coming from the future and if you ever had past lives here. Could it have been you gave the wrong answer to my questions? I believe so. Yes, I did read your responce,and I did not buy it at all. Yes, we all exist in the past, present and future all at the same time. It all takes place at one time. Could it be, that one person can not travel to a period of time when another form of that person is already there, say a past or future life?

I see you updated your website, and I have to say......that is some piece of work. Please, show us where the Mayan elders came out and said that the pole shift will happen before 2012. That, I do not, and will not buy at all.

Also, you state that any attempts to deny the existence and incoming passage of Nibiru are a delibrate cover up by controling power factions that aim to keep us in the dark and by those in turn deceived? Well sir, I do not belong to any of those power factions you talk about, but I still deny that any of the things you state about Nibiru are true. My source tells me a different story, and Nibiru is not in any part of the coming events. Oh, there may be smaller Earth changes coming before 2012, but not of the type you call for.

I do question your sources though, sounds more in line with disinfo then anything else. I have questioned the fear tactics that have been and are now being used by many out there. Yes, it`s good to be scared to a point, but to carry it over board is another story. Instead of going to others for the answers, people need to look inside for them. And that my friend is what I have been doing for years now, going inside for the answers.

All of the above is my opinion, and mine alone.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

I do question your sources though, sounds more in line with disinfo then anything else.

Hi Fiatlux

ET_MAN never stated poleshift2011 was his site and that is because it is not. Sounds like your opposing statements are with me as author of the site
ET_MAN and I are now affiliated because we discovered we had a shared message from separate sources. However I operate independantly in regard to content selection, though I happily support his efforts and he is promoting mine for the common interest of the Oct 2011 disclosure.

I still deny that any of the things you state about Nibiru are true.

No one is twisting your arm to believe any of the information presented. My role is as messenger only. It essentially ends there, though I have provided supporting evidence which of course you are also not obliged to embrace. It makes no difference to me and I don't mean that in a nasty way. I have received my truth and all will receive theirs in due time. I understand it is not easy to accept the notion of such a message. But this reality will eventually be felt and faced by all humanity.

Yes, it`s good to be scared to a point, but to carry it over board is another story.

This is in no way an exercise in fear mongering. Anybody perceiving it that way has greatly misunderstood the main intention of preparing the masses, primarily spiritually with foreknowledge of an impending pole shift and the events leading up to it. Knowledge is power and this also applies to difficult knowledge.

I did not save the reference for my Mayan statements but it is out there and I will aim to find it and add the link to my site when I do. Feel free to research 'The Maya of Eternal Time' videos and info/disclosures relating to Drunvalo Melchizedek--just to point you in the right direction of the coming pole shift revelations by the Elders. The Mayan Councils will be making more disclosures in the near future. However, I encourage ALL to do their own thorough research on this subject across many fields of study, not just the mayans/calendar as part of the awakening process. As you stated, truth must come from within. My site is my truth and it was solely created to duly encourage others to seek and confirm theirs for their own awareness/preparation efforts. However, I cannot make that choice for them. Peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

since poleshift2011 belongs to you, where did you get all these infos ?
to confirm something wlll occur in Oct/ 2011?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Hi Keops

What began as unexpected intense personal visions were later confirmed by High spirit realm sources (Council of Elders- not to be confused with the Mayan Councils) and finally by an Australian astrophysicist source- a source that I did not seek, but found me in a sense. I strongly felt it arrived by divine order as I don't believe in coincidence and it proved the final catalyst for deciding to create the site. Before the scientific disclosure I was hesitant because I realise that many don't quite understand/acknowledge the high spirit realm 'overseers of humanity' and felt people would not embrace a message without scientific merit. It soon came on its own. You can say I am making this up and anybody is free to any opinion or accusation of their choosing. I am simply doing what I feel urged to do in the interests of sharing truth and knowledge. Bear in mind though there are no accidents and you have been led to this thread for a reason.

Others may argue that this truth is dangerous. I can only say it has personally set me free to appreciate every day and every blessing and understand that in the end all we have is eachother in unison. At the conclusion of this '3D classroom lesson' that is our temporary worldly life, all that will truly matter is the love and compassion we carry for ALL life. I wish you all the best on that path. That's the test. Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Hello benedict9, "The Council" is very real and when I first met them I assumed I was crazy. I asked them who they were and they said , "we are The Council". Everything they have shown me thru the years has come to pass so far. I never ever doubt them anymore. I dont know if ET_man told you but the one message I got from the virgin mary was this....."when the pendulum stops, so shall the earth". She told me this in 1998. I never knew what it meant all these years but now I know what it means. Have you been shown anything about the tower of big ben? I have. If I'm crazy, Im not alone. Thank you for validating "The Council".

Be as one Magantice

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Hi Moreonethananyone,

Hi ET_MAN

Could you please explain "spritual turbulence" as in what to expect and the upgrade/downgrade.

Spiritual turbulence is an ongoing process of mortality a battle really between dark/light/positive/negative forces of opposition found within all things. Temptations or choices presented to every “Soul” on a regular/daily basis. Every “soul” is presented with both light/dark and much of the spiritual struggle takes places within the “soul” of each individual. The physical body is a representation/manifestation of the “Soul” on many levels. The immune system of the “Soul” is a system of spiritual structure and processes decisions being made “choices” with consequence to actions that at times Spiritually/intuitively/instinctevly protects against “Dark/Negative” choices to be made or wrong choices at certain times that can affect one’s “Advancement/progressive state”- this is what we partly refer to as the “Conscience of the Soul” In the same way that a human body immune system functions/works the “Soul” takes on many similarities in the flesh/representations of the “Soul Complex System” Daily choice/action is set into motion/place to make choices/freewill/agency where a “Soul” chooses what they become, where they go and their own path. Every action/choice/thought affects the outcome/state of “Soul Consciousness” and “Destination” “progression/state of advancement.” The Peace/Utopia” or“Heaven” “Love of all things” most search for/seek-must be found within the “Soul” first in order to manifest/be experienced in future/reality/existences. The peace/love cannot be given to you but it can be shared, it must be found on an individual soul level from within each person and is connected on a spiritual level to all things within “Infinity”.

When a soul becomes mature enough/awakened/ more-aware and it’s state of consciousness greater/in-tune it will become. The system of the “Soul” and all that takes place to the “Soul” every-time a right/wrong decision/choice is made can then better be understood. A lot more is going on then anyone can possibly conceive/imagine from eternal view/perspective. Trust your inner feelings and stay in tune with your “Spirit” and “What feels right and what feels wrong” is the key to making choice/decision. Sometimes that which you “THINK” makes sense or is a better way to go is not necessarily the better way to go or right/correct decision, “Listen to the Soul” Listen to those guiding you and the “Whisper within” if you are unclear on a choice/decision in life then stop/pray/ponder about it first, the answers come from within so trust your “Inner” “Not of this world” Spirit/Self to make that choice for you. Sometimes you may just have a sudden urge/feeling or desire to go somewhere or do something and it may not make sense to you but you need to trust/go with the flow. Feel the force so to speak, there is always higher/reason/purpose for certain things that take place in life/mortality. Experience/learning experiences happen in the same way immunity can take place within physicality, eternal life of the “Soul” is based on “Soul” consciousness/awareness/ state of consciousness. All things are “Eternal” But not all things recognize/know/see/understand or are conscious that they are “Eternal” It all really comes down to simplicity and how hard is choosing RIGHT over WRONG--- LOVE over HATE---LIGHT over DARK.

The Spiritual Turbulence I speak of is a new leaf of Spiritual Awakening and a Storm that is coming/in the making at this time and has been in the making for quite some time. Generation to generation things shift/change and the overall Spiritual state of “Souls” On “Earth” have become ready for “Harvest”, Ready to receive that which they “Sow”. The upcoming Spiritual Storm and turbulence is based on consequence to actions and is not only a “Cycle of Physicality” but a “Reflection” Cyle of Spiritual condition/state of consciousness “Soul Level/Health” A disease is fought off continually by the body until that “Disease” finds a way to overcome the immune system and take over. The spiritual “bacteria/disease” of the world and “Souls” have been battling/fighting to take over from the beginning of “Birth/mortality” that is where the opposition finds it’s place and separates dark from light. Positive from Negative! The experience/challenge/fight/battle is all part of the test of life and there is reason/purpose for all things. No accidents, no coincidences in the eternal scope of things.

Is their really a big spritual wave coming from the centre sun that going to change us,has it allready started.

The spiritual center of infinity so to speak has always been and will always be within physicality/mortality found within and from without.The spiritual Sun on the out is reflection of all that resides within according to perception/consciousness. LOVE, is truly what allows the world to go round and LIGHT, to remain, Sun to Rise. The darker condition/state of a “Soul”- the darker and more loathsome one’s understanding/perception/consciousness becomes. There is a state of low-probability/return for some within this lifetime.

Could you explain the spritual signifcance of Oct 11 2011.

9.11.01---101---10.11.11
The towers of the world will fall but not in the way a building comes tumbling down. (New World Order) (World Domination/Power/Control) was always a first agenda/priority for some! Many groups of interest will try /take advantage and use this window of opportunity preluding a cyclic event as a weapon/chance of opportunity. War has always been business/agenda on earth and will always remain on a certain level within mortality/existence where opposition dark/light good/evil exist/can be found within all things.

You said theres a reason you gave us that date,would you mind telling us why?

The main message I have is to be “Spiritually Prepared”, for me life is not about the “Physical/Temporal” but about the “Eternal/Spiritual.” Make amends with those around you and find a clear conscience and peace/light from within. It’s a time of upgrade/downgrade for many, a spiritual cycle of manifestation on the physical level. Change/Judgment (For Some) according to the Laws of Consequence/Action!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Hi FiatLux,

Well ET_MAN, I`m a little curious as to why you deleted your responce to me in regards to my questions about you coming from the future and if you ever had past lives here. Could it have been you gave the wrong answer to my questions?

I deleted a few of them, nothing to do with me giving a wrong answer.

Yes, we all exist in the past, present and future all at the same time.

From an eternal/view/perspective that is correct.
You are in the past, present and future simultaneously when “Time” as you know it seizes to exist. Upon leaving the flesh or at death you can instantly meet/be with everyone including those you left behind on earth who will live out the rest of their lives. Re-union can be instantaneous.

It all takes place at one time. Could it be, that one person can not travel to a period of time when another form of that person is already there, say a past or future life?

One can travel/visit/view/be there but one cannot interfere/intervene/change/alter unless given the power to do so and always for reason/purpose. Nobody has the keys to changing the past technically because everything was already written/known/planned/designed beforehand. The Creators/Teachers/Designers know all things within earths life before all things ever take place/will take place. In the same way a producer knows the film upon finishing a project while the viewers/experiencers in a theater are living out/viewing/experiencing one scene at a time.

You are living one clip of your life at a time but the entire roll of film of your life is viewed/seen/stored even written. You are the ‘Soul Author” and it has been written from eternal perspective, you experience/live it and make choices according to your freewill/agency but what most do not clearly/understand/perceive is that the “Choices” you make have already been made from eternal/higher perspective where “Time” is simultaneously everywhere spread out in clips/negatives, “Time’ Being the greatest illusion of all to the human mind/understanding.

The true meaning of “Infinity” and all that it represents is an impossibility for man to ever fully comprehend/understand!

No beginning/No Ending. “Time” being the greatest “Illusion” of all.

www.poleshift2011.com...
www.unityfortruth.com...
www.earthchanges2011.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Hi Magantice

Haha you are certainly not crazy and I'm thankful you display the courage to share your experiences.

At certain stages of our journey we can at times question our experiences and sometimes doubt what we know deep down is true. Trust your guidance. No I haven't been shown Big Ben, but I do feel a bond with the Blessed Mother. Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You said theres a reason you gave us that date,would you mind telling us why?

I wanted to further comment/expand about the 10.11.11 date. I want people to understand that an event will take place but this does not necessarily mean an immediate pole-shift- though a pole shift will follow thereafter upon “Wormwoods” entrance/pass. The specifics/details on all that will happen within the month of October cannot be shared other than the forewarning and 10.11.11 date. I want people to understand that certain particular groups are using the month of October with dates/intents to do certain things to certain parts of the world knowing there is a certain window of opportunity open. In the same way that 9.11.01 was used/planned/plotted and many may not fully be aware of all that really took place and what forces were truly behind that event and for what reason/purpose/agenda but I want to make it clear that this same date 10.11.11. is something coming and will be made clear when it comes. That is all I feel I can share about this date and I’m going out on a limb to even write/suggest this but I do not have “proof” “documents” or “Testimonies” therefore I feel I’m in no danger to provide this suggestion. There are other officials/witnesses/people that I’ve kept contact with who are also aware of more than what the world sees/knows, some who wanted to come forward and provide certain amounts of “evidence” “proof” “testimony” in some type of anonymous disclosure on known agendas/plans for 10-2011 but they have all since backed down and chose to remain silent, I’m sure you can do the math on why. This is one of the key reasons why I have not yet been able to upload/update a website on EC2011.com. I’m unable to provide certain amounts of information/evidence/testimony at this time but I am able to talk about it lightly and share some of the things I can/know. I will be updating this website little by little that was setup by some friendly/dedicated members I’m working with now on ATS and your all welcome to join that Discussion Forum on www.ec2011.com... for further details/info. I will continue posting/answering questions here or at least the one’s I feel will be most beneficial to everyone. Spiritual awareness/preparedness being the main focus/intent of everything.

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Thank you Benedict9,

I support everything on your website www.poleshift2011.com... and I highly recommend people visit the site and follow/read up on all the good information provided/listed. Keep in mind people like Benedict9 are donating their time/money just to provide information out of "Free Service" to get out information that they know will benefit you and your family. There are no fees/commercials/advertisements on these sites and people are financing/doing this out of nothing but "love" "concern" for all of humanity-brothers/sisters "Family" on earth. All of us come from the same source of "Light" created through/by "Love" the "Eternal Soul" that is. We are all experiencing the hardships of life and are here in this now together, let us prepare together and help each other out in anyway we can. Sharing this information with others is important and when you get the full story on all that we plan to share you will feel "Obligated" to share once you have all the knowledge behind all the witnesses/evidence/testimonies.

Positivity, Peace & Love!
ET_MAN

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing Magantice your private (NDE) experience, we also plan on adding to our prophecy section many other similar (NDE's) that all testify/witness as well that things are on the verge of happening in the near future. Here is a site I like to thumb through every now and then as there are some interesting reads to be found having to do with the earth stopping/wobbling/shifting.
www.near-death.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Be Aware-Spiritually Prepare!

A few more articles/sites I recommend people browse/view with added/info:
yowusa.com...
www.calleman.com...
www.experiencefestival.com...
www.returnofplanet-x.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
WORMWOOD,
This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians called it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese called it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations called it “The Winged or Horned Disk”,
“The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” among others.

A chronological summary of ancient accounts:
1. The sighting of a massive ‘red’ celestial object as it approaches the Earth.
2. The objects affects- causing earthquakes, volcanoes and violent winds.
3. The falling red “dust” (Iron oxide) causing the Moon, Sun and Earth to appear as blood.
4. The Hailstones of “Fire, gravel and iron.
5. The Sun, Moon and Stars appearing to move erratically in the Heavens.
6. The Deluge- the overwhelming floods that sweep across the land. (Great Flood)
7. The changing of positions of Sun and Moon changing day/night time sequences!
8. The destruction of civilizations and their ongoing cultures.
9. The great human migration foretelling their struggle to survive.
10. The destruction of ancient records/accounts/traditions-causing a “Blank Period” in Earth’s recorded history of humankind.

1) A large ‘celestial object’ “wormwood” traveling at incredible speed from deep space passes through our inner solar system.

2) As this immense ‘red’ object passes between the Sun and Earth, it develops a large tail-similar to that of a comet but much more lethal. As this tail sweeps across the Earth, a rain of ‘red dust’ and ‘fire’ falls from the sky, causing a conflagration to envelop the Earth. The ‘red dust’ (Iron oxide) makes the Moon turn to red, turn water to ‘blood’ and makes it look as if ‘blood’ has enveloped the land.

3) As this object quickly passes the Earth, its large gravitational effects cause the rotation of earth to momentarily stop, making the stars, Sun and Moon appear to sit motionless in the sky. As this object continues to pass the Earth, its gravitational effect ultimately causes a complete shift in earths axis of rotation-thus making the stars, Sun and Moon appear as if they are now moving strangely in the sky. In reality-it’s the Earth that’s moving –not the sky.

4) As the Earth tips over in space, violent winds from in the atmosphere and great stress is placed on the tectonic plates comprising the crust of earth, resulting in global earthquakes and numerous volcanic eruptions that send huge amounts of volcanic ash into the atmosphere. Both the volcanic ash (and the dust from blowing winds), eventually blocks out the light of the Moon and Sun altogether, turning day into night-causing darkness to envelope the land.

5) As the Earth stops rotating and then tips over in space, large volumes of seawater spill out of the oceanic basins, pouring in over the land- producing ‘great’ floods’ with giant waves (tsunamis) as “high as mountains” This principle can be simplistically demonstrated by filling a bowl full of water and then placing it on a flat table. Now quickly push the bowl away from you and see what happens. Water spills out of the bowl in the opposite direction from which the bowl is pushed. This is essentially what happens to the oceans when earths poles shift.

6) Once “wormwood” passes the Earth, which may only take several days, it would swing around the “Sun” and head back out into deep space-only to return again thousands of years later.

7) In the meantime back on Earth-the flood waters would begin to drain back into the oceanic basins (causing land to reemerge from the sea), the earthquakes would subside, the sun and moon would reappear in different places due to the new position of the Earth’s axis of rotation.

If you are among the survivors of this event, you would then crawl of your stronghold to an awful mess. Your civilization would be gone and you would have to “begin again as children”. You would tell future generations stories of a time when the Sun “changes directions” in the sky causing a “Great Flood” to envelop the land-destroying most of the old world and everything in it. The wildlife remnants and human survivors would once again have to begin all over.

If you were like the Maya, Aztecs, Sumerians or ancient Chinese, future generations might develop an ‘obsession’ with the motion of the heavens in order to be able to predict the coming of the next great ‘destructive cycle’.

If you were like the Inca, you just might develop a ‘doomsday anxiety’ using the ritual of human sacrifice in order to keep the Sun and Moon moving in their current direction this preventing a recurrence of the cataclysmic event from reoccurring. You would turn the land ‘red’ with human blood so the ‘celestial demon’ from above would not turn it ‘red’ with it’s blood below.

As days turn into years and years into millennia, the memory of the great ‘cycle of destruction” might begin to fade, or be forgotten again all together. But unfortunately, the return of this ‘celestial object’ and the destruction it causes is not dependent on human memory, belief or theories; it obeys only the destructive whims of the universe and cares not for human opinion. The (Brown Dwarf) object is on its own schedule- and will reappear with little warning and once again cause the end of another age/yuga.

The similarities in the “historical records” of ancient cultures cannot be denied. The fact that so many of the ancient civilization/cultures describe the passage of a terrible ‘red’ comet, bizarre motions of the Sun, Moon and Stars, similar geophysical upheavals, and ‘four” past cycles of destruction-is not coincidence.

Roughly 100 Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
Roughly 100 Billion Brown Dwarfs!

www.astronomy.com...
kencroswell.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hi et_ man i was just wandering if you knew anything about Ra group, or Ra ta.
and to thank you for all the effort and caring on all you answers.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
ET_MAN good day, and thank you for sharing, your info resonates well with myself

i'll (keep being) be concise...

i follow mark huber's galactic round table messages. similarly, they resonate with me, and i fail to believe they are all bs. Essentially, ide like your wisdom with regards to how their info regarding evolution into 4d coincides with your info about the incoming upheavals, if at all =)

Keep smiling friends, and thank you once again.

regards

aLaN - from tiny tiny Malta! =)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

what council are you talking about? please clarify

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join