It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Here's something to keep you going until E_T MAN gets back to you:

What is happening on a higher level is profound. Let us explain.

The earth and sun are rotating at rates that are unfamiliar to earth scientists at present. There is a shift in the rotation from the solar sun to the great central sun which will change the course of history and time as it is presently understood.

This time shift precipitates the shift in consciousness that will begin to transmit new frequencies to the planet and her people and will cause for a great stir in the global community. This information is such that most scientists will have already disregarded their theories of time and space which will consequently open the doorway to more expanded concepts than the present linear understandings.

In this transition, there is a centrifuge of energy that will begin to disrupt the earths electromagnetic field. This magnetic field is one of great importance to the human populace for it holds the realm of information in place that connects individual human thought to the central mainframe of global consciousness.

The ramifications of this galactic shift will be heralded as miraculous, however, there will be some confusion as to why the earths magnetic field is changing. There will of course be talk of pole shifts, by which this is not the case, however there IS a field of energy dynamics that will alter the magnitude of the poles temporarily. As the earth comes to rely upon the full radiance of the great central sun, this shift will eventually end the earths reliance upon the solar sun as we know it, while simultaneously precipitating a dimensional parting of holographic reality matrices.

lightworkers.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Thank you Bluejay,really hope something amazing like this happens,had dreams that sort of allude to this but guess we will have to see.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

[edit on 14-11-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi ET-Man.

So to clarify your post, are you saying that all the different religions/beliefs around the earth that some believe are all wrong too.

Truth/light is found throughout the world mixed in with dark/half truths.

As in when they depart from this world that their souls go to either animal/plant/mineral form in the next life they lead.

All “souls” return to the Teachers/Creators/Designers upon leaving the flesh whether realized at the immediate release/or not, where they go from there is determined by what kind of temporal earth life they lived/experienced. The determination is a mutual understanding known/understood by each “soul” upon remembering who they really are,why they experienced physicality, for what reason/purpose.

And if these souls do go to say a tree, that it's still ok to cut them down because that soul within either cannot feel or understand pain anymore, by way of that soul being downgraded from a humans soul.

If you disassemble a computer does that computer feel the pain? Trees cut down feel "no pain."

So it's ok to kill a animal as long as you feel sorry for it's death,

Intent means everything, if you disassemble a computer believing it’s suffering and enjoy hurting what you believe feels pain does that make it ok?

even though it might be the soul of someone who's died in the past.

If you were allowed such a rare privledge there would be a greater reason/purpose for such a thing. I wouldn’t count on it.-)

How then is that soul manifested into such to learn/have higher understanding of what it's like to be a animal/plant or even rock where these souls, if your correct in what you apply, do not have the understanding as a soul that is living on this planet.

Wouldn’t it be nice if one had the opportunity to enter into any living thing they chose to enter out of individual freedom- freewill/choice? Wouldn’t one enjoy experiencing life for a moment as a fish,ant, bird, tiger, bear, exotic off world beings on misc exotic planets/worlds/systems and so on? The physical of this IU is “illusion” and “clothing” for the “Soul” to manifest/experience. Wouldn’t it be nice to create your own virtual 3D reality/world within your own system/laptop/computer and perfect it to your own personalized utopia/heaven/existence then enter therein? Someday such a suggestion takes on new meaning.

Where do these souls then go after one kills them and what if the person dosen't feel any sorrow for such a killing, how does one make up for that.

If a “soul” believes they have killed a “soul” and they have enjoyed killing with intention of killing/murdering a “soul” then regardless if one truly killed a “soul” or not they suffer the consequence to their own actions of believing/acting they killed/murdered a “soul.” One does not fully reconcile for such things within this lifetime, only the next. Any action equal to or greater than one’s self is accounted for equal to or greater than one’s self upon abandoning flesh. Balance/justice is found within all things including actions/consequence.

Also if your saying that it's ok to kill an human turned animal soul, does this mean that it's ok to kill an human turned human soul, If you say your sorry for that purpose.

It’s never ok to kill if it’s what one believes they’re doing and they do it with willful intent. If they kill with knowledge/understanding/compassion of what they’re doing when it comes to “Food” gratefulness they are abiding by what “nature/creation” intended/designed/created for the use of man in season/harvest. It’s not always the action of one’s “soul” but the intent of the action and belief/understanding/consciousness state of one’s soul when acting. If I link your mind to a program I created within a system/computer where all things are programs but seem real and you start murdering/killing those programs but believing they are real and you enjoy killing them will you be held accountable for murder? Will your intent/heart be held accountable for what you truly believed you were acting/doing or will you be pardoned? If I was your Teacher which I am not you would be held accountable according to your “Belief” “State of Consciousness’ “Intent” and “So It Is.”

A passage comes to mind!

Matt. 5: 28
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

If you look upon someone with “Intent/Desire” to kill/murder you are guilty on a certain level within the heart. If you act out that “Intent/Desire” whether it be a “soul” “tree” “rock” “illusion” or not. You have acted it out from “Intent/Desire” from within your “soul’ heart according to your current “State of consciousness” “Realization” of what you have done. All things will have equal justice/consequence according to their own actions. There is no escaping the balance of opposition/consequence found within all things. What you put out, what you perform will all come back to you whether in this life or the next or yet another, it’s all the same where “time’ becomes absent-. Law of Harvest. What you sow you reap, no escaping the wrath of your own judgment/action upon yourself according to your own works. The sentencer of all things is nowhere to be found but within your own reflection/mirror, the doom n gloom comes within.

And that this will not lead to further consequences after one's passing.

All things have consequence, what human perspective does not understand is that their path was not supposed to be made straight. There is a lesson to be learned and life as humans on earth know it was never intended to be made easy. Who I wonder made it that way and who I wonder chose to enroll in such a program? If you want to complain or write a letter to those who enrolled you- start sending a message to your eternal self.

How can one achieve a higher purpose/understanding if one chooses to become the soul of an animal/plant or mineral on this earth, can you explain please.

To further understand we must first understand earth. Who truly understands what a planet is, what it represents, it’s spherical representation of infinity, what does it show, how does it truly work, what is it really made of? Humans are but children left indoors never knowing what lies below or around on the outside/outdoors. It will take a parent to pick them up for a ride to view the inside from the out and the outside from within. Earth is like a pebble within yet a universe without and at the same time a universe within on it’s own. A soul will understand all it needs to understand when it becomes a SUN or a-joined to such an adorned/unseen/misunderstood object of burning fire within the sky. Fire is what man perceives/sees, heat/rays/light is what’s understood/comprehended/perceived. Truly the SUN is but part of the creators in the physical and the source of all things within- whether planets, moons, all stars and all. SUN’s/designers/and tools behind creation/teachers overwatching. The EU’s send their regards every day through every ray.-) But what am I and who are you?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blumoon

ET-man, what do you think about "remote viewing"? Its become a common thing to do where I live right now, you should read "My thread".

Unleashing the mind.

I've google it,...... they using different method.Once the target have been marked, they able to see it instantly..... Are they using entity called genie or something else?

Unleashing the mind. What is the mind without a brain? The tin man might agree- since all things technically do not exist from without- merely electrical signals interpreted by the brain-“Illusion” scrambled placed together within the brain (according to some) does this mean the tin-man meant the brain is the only thing existing and the rest of everything out there is nothing but electrical signals coming from outside the brain or light maybe? What about the brain that scrambles itself and projects reality within, what about the scrambled eggs one may have for breakfast?
When a message is inbound/coming it must be coming from somewhere, then how is it that some can remote view while others cannot? Is it discipline, willpower/intent/belief or a genie/fairy or something else? Things to wonder/think about if there even is such a thing as thought.-)

(I think it being used by intelligent agent too, to fight crime and terrorist)

Remote viewing can be a mysterious thing- “Illusion/Knowledge” and so is everything else around the merry go round. Hard to pick up but when one plays an electric guitar the pickups somehow pick up good vibrations (Love that song by the way) without sound but then convert vibration to sound from within the amplifier projecting more vibrations that are interpreted within the finite mind as sound. Special effects of distorted frequency/waves/vibration are amplified at times and descrambled/assembled. Amplification or frequency/vibration is a mysterious but lovely thing.-)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Hello ET-MAN,

I have read most of the thread and found it very interesting --- it even inspired me to join ATS so that I could ask you a couple of questions.

I appreciate how considerate you have been in your references to Jesus - thank you! Can you elaborate on his status vis-a-vis The Benevolents?

Do you have knowledge of where his soul is now?

It was written that “The Kingdom of Heaven’ is within you.

I too have been raised a Christian and found the writings of Marcus Borg to take my understanding of Christianity to entirely deeper and more profound meanings than I ever thought possible.

Matt. 5: 16
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

going gently,

Me 2.

Best Wishes/Dreams!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If your of an angel why are you going to sleep

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
mistake misinterparation are you telling people to become saved before the tribulation hits or are you trying to state the obvious of coming events I dont understand your purpose here to claim to be something your not while intiligent as you may be is blasphemy why dont you state where your origin lies

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Et_Man,

What are your thoughts in regards to infidelity? What if a person really cares for a person who is married and has children?Do you think it is "evil" for one to engage in a relationship with such a person?

Do both parties love each other?

I always have had strange feelings about the sun. I do not think it is what it seems.

Your insides serve you well.

There seems to be a synchronicity in language. It is odd how we call it Sol, which sounds an awful lot like "soul."

It’s getting warmer in here, noon-day is a nice time of DAY.

Moreover, it seems that a certain religion has masked what is in essence worship of the sun.

The SUN is a friendly being/beings or can be at the harvest (Depending).

Are these people keeping a real truth alive or are they trying to get the masses to worship what they worship?

Most SUN worshippers have no real idea of what/why but there is always a reason/purpose and harvest. What is sown is always reaped.

Do these people have good intentions?

Most have low understanding regardless of intention, trust "Infinity" and the knowledge of what "Infinity" represents. You cannot lose when the dice are rolled NO FEAR..

Is the sun our soul-complex, for lack of a better term?

A reflection/reflecting. Brightness of perception or consciousness according to the “soul”,- a “soul” perceives “light” according to it’s state of consciousness. All things come from “Light” and all “Light” we perceive comes from the “Sun” technically within physicality- “Light’ in the physical we perceive is not always “Light’ but “mind of the mind created/reality/Illusion” and the “Sun” is part of all things reflecting upon. Connected/interconnected within all things, as all things within/without/throughout/inside//above/around/by are found connected/interconnected through and by the SUN. The system of solar from human perspective/perception on earth originates from the SUN whether seen/realized or not. All Stars/Suns are physical manifestations of Creators of the physical/creation and interconnected to creation of all things found within. Twas the night before Xmas is all she wrote. *Zip!

Can you comment on what animals have souls? Do dogs, cats, dolphins, and whales have souls? Thank you.

Souls can be placed within any shell/container/clothing/box whether the size of a grain or moon. Souls can occupy any particle/sun and beyond if needed including cats, dolphins, whales, dogs, birds, trees, you think it/you name it- It Becomes/IS. The question is what animals maintain/contain living "souls: and what animals are not even animals to begin with
, technically all of them can possess souls but which were setup for and contain year round and which are not? The greatness of the universe/system is that “souls” can be transferred/duplicated/changed from within depending on those pulling strings or hitting tabs/buttons. What you see is not always what you get and what you kill is not always what you think you kill. But nevertheless if you believe you “kill” we understand that what your heart/desire becomes IS one and “The same” Guilty as charged!
Animals close to you such as pets can at times be in close interaction with deceased loved one’s and sometimes those on the other side can occupy even use Lassie/benji to communicate with a loved one in this realty/world/earth. But if you kill something you can expect that “soul” to be gone/transferred/moved depending "not on you alone" or your actions.- But there was a glitch in the matrix so to speak.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
A little i will peace be with you

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
All I can say is wow, not for the fact that you are complete fraud, but for the fact that so many people here at ATS actually engaged you in your endless Religious-based rants.

This of course will sound slightly hypocritical coming from me since I am replying, but out of sheer annoyance I must say something to which I do not say much. I am one of the few who quietly research and engage in intelligent conversation with those who have obviously proved themselves worthy of the conversation, but sadly you have not.

A few things that I find interesting about your so called "message":

1.You claim to want to spread the message without panic and fear yet you completely prey on people's growing anxiety over the unknown and the every shaky state of his/her respective country

2. You claim to be from the future, yet offer no tangible evidence of any kind, I wonder what other fraud did that, was it John Titor maybe? At least he did his homework in some regards.

3. Everything that you are explaining, pole shifts, cataclysms, etc. are all strangely connected to your ridiculously skewed book called Revelations. So many threads like this have come and so many more will go, but in the end you are one of many religious fanatics who love to quote jesus's name and the end of the world right when people are looking for answers the most and you think it might strenthen your cause. Unfortunately it is this religious drive that has gotten this planet into as much trouble as it has gotten itself into already.

Not to be completely aggressive I do have to say that anything I have stated here is in no way a personal attack, but an expression of frustration at your sad attempts to coerce the public here at ATS to give you points. 90 pages? Seriously?

I don't know what else to say, oh yes I do, This is all garbage and this will be my only post in this thread. I hope everyone else drops your silly rant for the hoax it is. Discusting.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

Hi Kingalbrect79,

1.You claim to want to spread the message without panic and fear yet you completely prey on people's growing anxiety over the unkown and the every shaky state of his/her respective country

Please show examples.

2. You claim to be from the future, yet offer no tangible evidence of any kind, I wonder what other fraud did that, was it John Titor maybe? At least he did his homework in some regards.

Please show. I’ve been accused of many things but nobody has ever shown words to back up what they claim/accuse.

3. Everything that you are explaining, pole shifts, cataclysms, etc. are all strangely connected to your ridiculously skewed book called Revelations So many threads like this have come and so many more will go, but in the end you are one of many religious fanatics who love to quote jesus's name and the end of the world right when people are looking for answers the most and you think it might strenthen your cause. Unfortunately it is this religious drive that has gotten this planet into as much trouble as it has gotten itself into already.

How many pages did you read in this thread?

Not to be completely aggressive I do have to say that anything I have stated here is in no way a personal attack, but an expression of frustration at your sad attempts to coerce the public here at ATS to give you points. 90 pages? Seriously?

Have you read more than 1 page?

I don't know what else to say, oh yes I do, This is all garbage and this will be my only post in this thread. I hope everyone else drops your silly rant for the hoax it is. Discusting.

Thanks for dropping by.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kingalbrect79

The more intelligent humans become, the greater our capacity for stupidity and ignorance. Need I say more.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Some questions for you ET_MAN. You say that your from the future, am I correct? If you are, would you be from Earths future? Have you had past lives here on Earth?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join