It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Hey Beamish, greetings and felicitations, my friend…

Howrya.

…authoritative? Not in the sense that makes anyone subordinate or inferior, everyone has the freedom of will to choose what they so choose to believe.

I used the word “authoritative” because you presented the reply it contained without any suggestion that you considered your view of ET_MAN’s prophecies to be anything but theory. You replied in the definitive sense.

And I note that you didn’t answer my question, either, about how you know you’re right. Hmmm…

And I did not suggest or infer that you were trying to be superior, as if I had, I would have said so.

As to what you choose to believe, I have no problem. If I disagree with it, I will say so.

As to the Last Supper; yes, there is the possibility that there is imagery and deeper meaning involved in that work of art. As to what lies within those “meanings”, then that is when we come down to individual interpretation as these “clues” are open to any interpretation. I’ve read several sensationalistic books on the subject, each differing in conclusion to the other.

There are also really quite mundane explanations for the opposing symmetry. Whatever you want to read into it is up to you. It seemed to work quite well for Dan Brown…

Isn't it ironic and coincidental that the highest the Schumann Resonance can go is 13 Hz?

You seem to have gone off at a tangent. I’m not sure what relevance the Schumann Resonance has here, but if this is to garner my interest in subjects you find relevant to this thread, then you should read my posts.

I am not a devout realist, despite what many here would have you believe. I happen to hold that there is far more to the world that we care to – or are able to – witness. In time, maybe we will decode those secrets fully, but at the present, we can’t do it successfully.

There are far too many unknowns to be able to draw absolute conclusions. We do not have all the puzzle.

What bugs me the most, however, is anyone who insists that they do have all the answers at their disposal. Given the scale of the puzzle this is clearly impossible.

Often, this “knowledge” is accompanied by a distinct lack of communication skills, and a severe case of “holier-than-thou” syndrome. This is a pet hate of mine. Once again, read my posts.

Those which judge another and accept limited facts might not be seeing a "total" image of what's been depicted or inferred.

I agree. But don’t confuse judging for being able to smell a rat.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The world is a trap

Your beliefs stop you from finding that peace/home. Your judgements on the world and other people prevent you from seeing the design has purpose and reason.

You are still severely attached to things of flesh, like the idea that a home is a place outside of you...when its a state of being for your soul/spirit within you.

You dont have to keep going on and on with 'levels' and you dont have to be someplace else besides earth to discover such things. Holding onto the idea that you are a infinite individual, giving yourself the same power and nature that God has....will only lead you to remain thirsty. You as a self, are not infinite....for you are of the spirit, and only the spirit that fills your very being has no beginning and end. When you become aware that only the spirit of you, is the true self, you will find that you need not to seek for 'home' any more.

Just because the self of you doesnt like it here...doesnt mean that the Spirit of you doesnt have purpose and reasons for 'life' being the way it is. You use your own desires and fears to 'connect the dots' that you, as a self, find important and that you as a self, are attracted to.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have an inner wellspring of joy and happiness, and have been experiencing this for years, with minor ups and downs related to stress, kids and illness,surgeries. Writing and research and adding to my awareness only adds to my happiness, especially when it is on task, from nudges/pushes within, the very stream itself pushing me onwards.

Also, do notice how many posters are on here as if having a party, and trying to control the few that don't share their views, with suggestions how they should leave or give it up, and question their happiness level now as well.

Its beyond transparent.

Please note, where there is massive oppressive attempts, subtle or overt put downs of others, innuendos and slanders, and control, you can see the suppression group and its true agenda.

I never dance to their tunes.

I Set Myself Free - Meditation for Being Aware of The Pure You
edit on 21-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have an inner wellspring of joy and happiness, and have been experiencing this for years, with minor ups and downs related to stress, kids and illness,surgeries. Writing and research and adding to my awareness only adds to my happiness, especially when it is on task, from nudges/pushes within, the very stream itself pushing me onwards.

Also, do notice how many posters are on here as if having a party, and trying to control the few that don't share their views, and then suggest, and their happiness level now as well.

Its beyond transparent.

Ive had many different places in my life where the path I was on filled me with joy and happiness...for it is what suited me at that time and what I needed at that time of my life.

I dont see many on here having any party or trying to control anyone....I see many sharing different views, and non of us should feel guilty for that.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Know Thyself Part 1 Continued

Know Thyself Part 2

Know Thyself Part 2 Continued

I have yet to watch the last two, just finished, the first two parts 1 and parts 1 continued, last night, and they're really long. But to someone trying to put all the pieces together, who suspects and sees the astrology and geometry/numerology in the scriptures, in all the events and dates chosen,its well worth the time.

For here we have basic Egyptology/Sumerian beliefs.

What dawned on me as I was watching it is, he's not giving the full story, and in fact, he is very anti christian wishing all to return to the Egyptian religion, and eastern roots, the Chakras. To know yourself as God!

And he makes the common mistake, As Above So Below, wherein describing the duality itself, the tapestry we're in, as neutral, ie. day/night, summer/winter, as meaning the HH Message yet again, the behavioral choices, passive/aggressive, generosity/greed, would also be mere roles.

Its not like this, and once you connect inside you discover that wellspring. Though as brought out in my 2 threads about these crystal waters, it is a frequency match, how much love and work we put into overcoming the programming and our impulses of fear/control/greed versus Love. I always feel fear is not the one word that describes the opposite of love and always wondered why they used that one. Its naturally to be afraid of danger and pain, even little children are. The opposite of unconditional love is selfishness.

He's failing to present that all he describing is the Stage, ie. the Warp and Weft of the Cloth. Into this Stage the players enter, usually without memories. To find themselves, true, but they were never left alone. The True Light also sent in Teachers. Like Terrence McKenna spoke of, this Force pulling us from ahead, instead of evolution occurring from being pushed behind, acts upon all things, including our civilizations and communities, and sends forth Great Teachers.

The warp and weft, or studying the layout we're in, merely sets the stage, and while the oppositions herein are AI, programming and neutral, our choices are not.

I believe, in each era, they looked for the new King to be born, knowing full well the Light would send in its teachers, and then going to great lengths to choose the one with the most education, things said that could match philosophers of old, and words that reached many hearts, in other words, they choose right.

And added to their books, grafting new onto old, which is most odd, the new testament does not resemble the old, and carefully worked through all the sayings and writings, to align them astrologically, align and in doing so mangle the story alot, but the Love still shone in it, so that the hidden meaning was still there for their mystery school teachers, and also, so that in the last portion of a cycle, they could cast doubt on its authenticity, and close down their religions, preparing for their next one.

This is what I see in all of this. Also that it doesnt matter. For its the Love and what we see in things, that matters most, our intent of heart.

Yeshua ben Joseph founder of the Nazarenes to me is Jesus. Immanuel, because he was of the Family, True Light, Higher Self in the world. Though even if one drew forth this it would be the same thing really, so he could still have been in our grade too, it doesnt matter.

If it were up to me, there would be NO RELIGIONS. People would collect the spiritual teachings all over, on the positive ones, and have ecclectic bodies from various nations, with meditations and excercises and indeed bring forth their own light and goodness. So, meditation groups, private readings, and a more spiritual, non confining spirituality, no forcing. No controllers.

Nor is the sun lucifer, that is another idea, in other words they can take words like LUCID and then twist their meanigns all they want, but because they've set such traps with their meanings other are free to reject all their codings, thank you very much. And the True Love above, doesnt call themselves gods, they are far too humble.

But just seeing this, makes sense of a lot of other peoples beliefs, and what is going on in the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A second point is the agenda behind telling us because they pulled slight of hand with banking and birth certificates, he says we are all slaves and owned. I suppose these bullies believe if they say it enough its true, on a Cosmic Scale, and in Beyond. As if anyone would honor a small minority of deviants.

My answer to that is simple: Born into this world its ours equally. And your ideas and what you do behind the scenes are you private virtues or your private faults/failings, and all of that is answerable to the Higher Ups, but they don't affect me. I reject all Law to begin with in my heart, and only believe in Virtues. And don't stand under you. To follow along the forms of society, because you simply can't change the forms of it, does not in any way entrap you, or take away the intent of your heart. It simply makes them look very foolish in my eyes, and instead of kings and ruler/owners, they reduce to small tots in very stinky diapers.

To reword this: a birth certificate by their intentions enslaves us. But they're just them. Just some of the 7 billion people, all equal, sharing this planet, and their intentions don't set laws in the Beyond. Far from it, they're just here in school getting very bad advice from their pineal match ETs/entities because their elitism matched the pyramid guys.

To me, a birth certificate is just a way of keeping track of citizens so no one falls through the cracks and social programs can be developed to meet everyones needs, ie. universal health care, without fees, universal dental care, without fees, universal education including phd's, and retraining, without fees. Ie. the delivery of equality to all people. So its like one person takes a 20 dollar bill to buy a weapon to harm, and another person would take the same money and feed the poor, or buy something good for their children.

Choose wisely in your heart what you believe, because the plots and plans and schemes of dark side are just bogus. And what you believe in your heart doesnt slam dunk mine. I don't stand under you. Not even should a true immature child spirit attack my body or harm me, do they change my intent or spirit.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
How long before I get in?
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like?
Where To, where do I go?
If you never try, then you'll never know.
How long do I have to climb,
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?

Look up, I look up at night,
Planets are moving at the speed of light.
Climb up, up in the trees,
every chance that you get,
is a chance you seize.
How long am I gonna stand,
with my head stuck under the sand?
I'll start before I can stop,
before I see things the right way up.

All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand?

Ideas that you'll never find,
All the inventors could never design.
The buildings that you put up,
Japan and China all lit up.
The sign that I couldn't read,
or a light that I couldn't see,
some things you have to believe,
but others are puzzles, puzzling me.

All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
if you could see it then you'd understand,
ah when you see it then you'll understand?

All those signs, I knew what they meant.
Some things you can invent.
Some get made, and some get sent,
Ooh?
Birds go flying at the speed of sound,
if you could see it then you'd understand,
ah, when you see it then you'll understand?

Thank you for writing that song my friend thank you, so much awareness and gifts given in just his words.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Thank you for writing that song my friend thank you, so much awareness and gifts given in just his words.

Yeah, a real literary masterpiece that one...

Though I suppose it is, if it appeals to you.

Shakespeare, Dante, Byron, Homer, Tennyson, Keats.......................and Martin.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Yeah, a real literary masterpiece that one...

Though I suppose it is, if it appeals to you.

Shakespeare, Dante, Byron, Homer, Tennyson, Keats.......................and Martin.

Des's (destinyone) poem was good, did you read that?, it was few posts ago, im not really a poetry person, but that was well written. Im sure skeptics arent mean to be that sensitive and poetic!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Des's (destinyone) poem was good, did you read that?, it was few posts ago, im not really a poetry person, but that was well written. Im sure skeptics arent mean to be that sensitive and poetic!!

Yes, was quite touching.

I appreciate poetry, philosophy. Though not really the type to sit around reading too much of it.

Strangely I even find beauty in certain biblical passages. It's just when they try to tell me it really happened that I seem to run onto problems..........

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I found this thread rather interesting in it's similarity to this particular thread that seems to go on and on and on.....
for those of you who are solid and singular in your beliefs, and who are able to discern between fact and fiction you might find it interesting as well..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why did that go to the hoax bin but not this?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Why did that go to the hoax bin but not this?

That one seems to be an intentional hoax, admitted to by the OP.

This one doesn't appear to be an intentional hoax and allthough an utter failure, has enough clauses and sub clauses pre empting the complete failure that it was always destined to be, to baffle a Philadelphia lawyer. Perhaps we need a failed new age delusion category? It might not be feasible due to probably needing another server to fit them all. Perhaps in time...

edit on 24-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.gutenberg.org...

L. Annaeus Seneca on Benefits by Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Quite a profound read. Perhaps why Christ Yeshua is both real and metaphor.

Book II:

---let us give the way in which we ourselves would like to receive. Above all we should give willingly, quickly, and without any hesitation; a benefit commands no gratitude if it has hung for a long time in the hands of the giver....

---Men would be much more modest in their petitions to heaven, if these had been made publicly; so even when addressing the gods, before whom we can with all honor bend our knees, we prefer to pray silently and within ourselves.

--- One who gives so readily must needs give with good will; he therefore gives cheerfully and shows his disposition in his countenance.

---And the following lines, the expression of virtuous—a high-spirited man's misery, –

“What thou doest, do quickly.”

---Accordingly, all writers on ethical philosophy tell us that some benefits ought to be given in secret, others in public. Those things which it is glorious to receive, such as military decorations or public offices, and whatever else gains in value the more widely it is known, should be conferred in public; on the other hand, when they do not promote a man or add to his social standing but help him in weakness, in want, or in disgrace, they should be given silently, and so as to be known only to those who profit by them....

---...Let us shun vain boasting: let us be silent, and let our deeds speak for us.

---The best man is he who gives readily, never asks for any return, and is delighted when the return is made, because, having really and truly forgotten what he gave, he receives it as though it were a present.

----He who intends to be grateful, let him think how he shall repay a kindness while he is receiving it. Chrsysippus says that such a man must watch for his opportunity and spring forward whenever it offers, like one who has been entered for a race, and who stands at the starting point waiting for the barriers to be thrown open; and even then he must use great exertions and great swiftness to catch the other, who has a start of him.

Stoics, on the other hand, take pleasure in bestowing benefits, even though they cost us labour, provided that they lighten the labours of others; though they lead us into danger, provided that they save others, though they straighten our means, if they alleviate the poverty and distresses of others. What difference does it make to me whether I receive benefits or not? Even if I receive them, it is still my duty to bestow them.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Con't. These books are a part of the public domain by the way, and very interesting.

---...In the same manner, he who merely gave in order that he may receive, cannot be said to have given.....

---....I must give to him that wants, yet so I do not want myself; I must help him who is perishing, yet so that I do not perish myself unless by so doing I can save a great man or a great cause.

--We ought not even to tell others of our good deeds. He who confess a benefit should be silent, it should be told by the receiver; for otherwise you may receive the retort which was made to one who was made to the one who was everywhere boasting of the benefit which he had conferred; “You will not deny, said his victim, “that you have received a return for it?” “When?” asked he. “Often, “ said the other, “and in many places, that is, wherever and whenever you have told the story.”

He was born in the year 4 BC. And was a very wise man.

Seneca the Younger Epistles (Letters) 1-5

Stoicism

Seneca on Anger 1 of 3

This is interesting. www.metrum.org...

The very first chapter in this link opens a deep rabbit hole. For example, while Seneca may have a hand in the writing and framing of the gospels, he was one of the notably best and a genius, including a man of calm disposition and striving to be good for the sake of goodness. It is said 4 times he tried to request Nero release him. There is much linking his own works and the gospels.

However, Paul, before his trial and death, was in the time period, when Seneca was at his pinnacle, and right under his nose, so to speak. Paul spent those 2 years in Rome preaching the gospel, in the open. Alluding to a man that did exist, was put to death.

Its obvious to me Seneca had an influence in the creation of this, yet even his plays and prose were done with philosophy and learning, much as we would think of a parable.

If we take the best there is before, the highest finest thoughts, and strive to live them, we are progressing our consciousness/souls.

Life is like a practicum. If you took counciling, and psychology courses, all at once, you're in the practicum part of the course, expected to put into practice what your spirit was learning on the other side, and stretch to seek and learn more, for the areas that still need work.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
For those who feel negative is an equal path to good, baseness, greed, violence on par with goodness:

Seneca, his moral epistles, the wisdom of age:
www.martinfrost.ws... (one of many sources).

What then is peculiar to man? Reason. When this is right and has reached perfection, man's felicity is complete. Hence, if everything is praiseworthy and has arrived at the end intended by its nature, when it has brought its peculiar good to perfection, and if man's peculiar good is reason; then, if a man has brought his reason to perfection, he is praiseworthy and has reached the end suited to his nature. This perfect reason is called virtue, and is likewise that which is honourable. Hence that in man alone a good which alone belongs to man.....

He is good, however, if his reason is well-ordered and right and adapted to that which is nature has willed. It is this that is called virtue; this is what we mean by "honourable"; it is man's unique good. For since reason alone brings man to perfection, reason alone, when perfected, makes man happy. This, moreover, is man's only good, the only means by which he is made happy. We do indeed say that those things also are goods which are furthered and brought together by virtue,--that is, all the works of virtue; but virtue itself is for this reason the only good, because there is no good without virtue. If every good is in the soul, then whatever strengthens, uplifts, and enlarges the soul, is a good; virtue, however, does make the soul stronger, loftier, and larger. For all other things, which arouse our desires, depress the soul and weaken it, and when we think that they are uplifting the soul, they are merely puffing it up and cheating it with much emptiness. Therefore, that alone is good which will make the soul better....

I shall explain what I mean: A good man will do what he thinks it will be honourable for him to do, even if it involves toil; he will do it even if it involves harm to him; he will do it even if it involves peril; again, he will not do that which will be base, even if it brings him money, or pleasure, or power. Nothing will deter him from that which is honourable, and nothing will tempt him into baseness. Therefore, if he is determined invariably to follow that which is honourable, invariably to avoid baseness, and in every act of his life to have regard for these two things, deeming nothing else good except that which is honourable, and nothing else bad except that which is base; if virtue alone is un-perverted in him and by itself keeps its even course, then virtue is that man's only good, and nothing can thenceforth happen to it which may make it anything else than good. It has escaped all risk of change; folly may creep upwards towards wisdom, but wisdom never slips back into folly.

May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with us all!

edit on 26-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
May I request one of the MODS to change the name of this thread.

The "Unity blowing Happy Bubbles" thread might work.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
october is about to end and nothing is happening.................

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, Destinyone, for making me laugh out loud! Oh, what an image that summoned!

For Unity_99

O o
O Oo O o O O
O o o
o O
O o o O O
O o
o o

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks, Destinyone, for making me laugh out loud! Oh, what an image that summoned!

For Unity_99

O o
O Oo O o O O
O o o
o O
O o o O O
O o
o o

Beamish...you do know....Unity will "translate" your bubble post for all of us....and probably find a utube video to back her up...

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join