It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by jamsession

Holy smokes a prophet has emerged. All hail the prophet!

My thoughts exactly, which i expressed in the post that just disappeared, ( no conspiracy implied maybe it did just disappear), that was a pretty easy prediction to make, and in my opinion this is not the time to rub salt in to the wounds of the believers, pre oct 28 there was much skeptism, banter, spiritual discussion**s sarcasm , taking the mick, on this thread, but back then, we were all on the same playing field, no one was right , no one was wrong, i just dont think its cricket to rub it in.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i was and still is the supporter of this prophecy. i am here now so you can laugh and insult me at the cost of your time.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Why would you still be a supporter to a failed prophecy ?
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by DOADOA

Why would you still be a supporter to a failed prophecy ?
Peace,sugarcookie1

why are there christians? i kidd i kidd.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

My time is wasted anyway so I don't mind.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Why does the sun shine? Why anything loving and good?

This has to be turned around, erased. I see it all easily and effortlessly colored over with happy thoughts, and everything closed, all murals painted over, all their suggestions renounced.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

The thing is everyone was so caught up on "exact date". We know that everything is getting uglier. I dont see much promise at this time of things getting better anytime soon. Any number of things could go really really bad ...everything from the weather to martial law, perhaps another terrorist attack. Perhaps a terrible pandemic. It could be anything. Its much better to just be right with your soul, prepare for the worst and hope for the best and quit b*%tching because of an "exact date" event, that didnt happen on time. Only very weak minded people would take a prediction from the internet as if it were from Gods own mouth. Listen to everything but use common sense and form your own conclusions and dont shoot the messengers.
love a peace to you all
edit on 31-10-2011 by Magantice because: ok I tried to edit because of lousy typing but I'll bet it still sucks

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

part 2...ok so its way early in the morning and im a lousy typist. I do apologise for errors in spelling and typing.

If you can understand my opinion, thats all that really should count.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

The thing is everyone was so caught up on "exact date". We know that everything is getting uglier. I dont see much promise at this time of things getting better anytime soon. Any number of things could go really really bad ...everything from the weather to martial law, perhaps another terrorist attack. Perhaps a terrible pandemic. It could be anything. Its much better to just be right with your soul, prepare for the worst and hope for the best and quit b*%tching because of an "exact date" event, that didnt happen on time. Only very weak minded people would take a prediction from the internet as if it were from Gods own mouth. Listen to everything but use common sense and form your own conclusions and dont shoot the messengers.
love a peace to you all
edit on 31-10-2011 by Magantice because: ok I tried to edit because of lousy typing but I'll bet it still sucks

Is that directed at me?, because i think youve misunderstood what i said, i wont be shooting any messangers, not now, my point is, that i think it is distasteful now to gloat and poke fun at the believers of this failed prophecies. TIme to behave like gentleman, no one likes a gloater.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

love a peace to you all

Is that directed at me?, because i think youve misunderstood what i said, i wont be shooting any messangers, not now, my point is, that i think it is distasteful now to gloat and poke fun at the believers of this failed prophecies. TIme to behave like gentleman, no one likes a gloater.

Good Morning Lady TDW.

There are differences between gloating, and attempting to hold up a mirror for some of the misguided believers, still posting a "hash" of varied channeled, made up, and outright crazy emotional tripe in this thread. That's all fine and dandy in "this" thread.

But when I see, after 300 plus pages, huge piles of poop left by the OP and his followers, being carefully scooped up and deposited in many other threads I sometimes post in, totally out of context mind you, well, it frustrates me.

I've left other very interesting political threads due to robo posting of ETman's poop. IMO, scooping up his mish-mash of "cult" jargon, as if it were some sacred artifact to be worshiped, and dragging it across ATS in attempts to build little alters to gather more followers...it pisses me off!

I'm not rubbing salt in the wounds of "lost" followers. I'm herding them back to play in the poop, here in this thread where it belongs.

But, that is just my own humble opinion.

edit on 31-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

No honey......... nothing was directed at anyone in particular. I totally get what you were saying. Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

love a peace to you all

Good Morning Lady TDW.

There are differences between gloating, and attempting to hold up a mirror for some of the misguided believers, still posting a "hash" of varied channeled, made up, and outright crazy emotional tripe in this thread. That's all fine and dandy in "this" thread.

But when I see, after 300 plus pages, huge piles of poop left by the OP and his followers, being carefully scooped up and deposited in many other threads I sometimes post in, totally out of context mind you, well, it frustrates me.

I've left other very interesting political threads due to robo posting of ETman's poop. IMO, scooping up his mish-mash of "cult" jargon, as if it were some sacred artifact to be worshiped, and dragging it across ATS in attempts to build little alters to gather more followers...it pisses me off!

I'm not rubbing salt in the wounds of "lost" followers. I'm herding them back to play in the poop, here in this thread where it belongs.

But, that is just my own humble opinion.

edit on 31-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Des, i love your choice of words "herding them back to play in the poop",
Your right a lot of good people have wasted a lot of good time on this thread, having said that, theres not many die hards left to gloat over anyway. But theres a big difference in what you mentioned, and gloating, big difference.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ahhh... finally, 1 Nov 2011. No cataclysm. Can we finally bury this thread under "hoax" now?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
QUESTION

has ET MAN come back to answer why his prophecies failed??????

I dont wanna rummage through all

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I already knew that no prophecies online will ever come true.

but I asked ET MAN a year and a half ago, where he got his message, the source.

He was reluctant but I pushed for him to reveal his source....

He finally claimed that the source of the information was from the ETs.

Then I knew that it wasn't going to happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I did not want to depart this thread without issuing a proper apology which I did not do previously. I offer the sincerest of apologies to anybody who was misled in any way by any of my statements relating to specific dates for coming events that I do stand by based on direct insights granted.

My early error of judgement two years ago was based on my own desire to externally source (and erroneously trust) dated information provided to myself by another relating to upcoming events already known to me as due to occur. The information (spiritual and scientific based) that came directly to me never came with any dates, however I can only express that the timing for receiving such personal insights and knowledge was never an accident. I do not believe in accidents nor coincidence ever.

What was granted to me I know was always meant to be shared during this SEASON of increasing changes with specific dates for specific earth change events still unknown. Any timeline I provide could only be based on intuitive guidance--and that timeline is 2012-2018. 2012 being the rising dawn phase of the false kingdom.

As a soul like all others on a journey of awakening, I have learned my lesson that dates do not matter, the season matters along with our choices towards positive alignment at a critical time.

I do realise and accept that my error of judgement in trusting one particular source has affected credibility, and whilst that is least of my concerns, my priority is to set the record straight on this matter.

Again I deeply and humbly apologise and accept all consequences of accountability for my actions.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
I did not want to depart this thread without issuing a proper apology which I did not do previously. I offer the sincerest of apologies to anybody who was misled in any way by any of my statements relating to specific dates for coming events that I do stand by based on direct insights granted.

My early error of judgement two years ago was based on my own desire to externally source (and erroneously trust) dated information provided to myself by another relating to upcoming events already known to me as due to occur. The information (spiritual and scientific based) that came directly to me never came with any dates, however I can only express that the timing for receiving such personal insights and knowledge was never an accident. I do not believe in accidents nor coincidence ever.

What was granted to me I know was always meant to be shared during this SEASON of increasing changes with specific dates for specific earth change events still unknown. Any timeline I provide could only be based on intuitive guidance--and that timeline is 2012-2018. 2012 being the rising dawn phase of the false kingdom.

As a soul like all others on a journey of awakening, I have learned my lesson that dates do not matter, the season matters along with our choices towards positive alignment at a critical time.

I do realise and accept that my error of judgement in trusting one particular source has affected credibility, and whilst that is least of my concerns, my priority is to set the record straight on this matter.

Again I deeply and humbly apologise and accept all consequences of accountability for my actions.

That was the decent thing to do, unlike the actions of others. Admitting that what you said or did was wrong takes courage, far easier to run away. See ya around ben.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So the thread should be close by now or in the hoax box?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
the real problem is that someone keeps applying the paddles to this thread,..
stop posting and let it die.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

why Mod didn't close this thread ? nothing occurred and Et_Man has disappeared

new topics

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join