It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
why this thread is still open ?

nothing occured and ET_man disappeared, let's close this topic

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
why this thread is still open ?

nothing occured and ET_man disappeared, let's close this topic

It's hibernating...gathering strength to rear it's head once some gullible newbie finds it in the dusty catacombs of ATS....and then....then.....

It will live again.

And we'll have to come back here with our garlic garlands draped around our necks, and pitchforks in hand, to slay it all over again. I predict that time of dead things rising again, will happen closer to the end of 2012.

But, that's just my own humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wouldn't say this is a very accurate warning from "the benevolents" considering december is right around the corner... This really is an all-time leading topic on ATS? What a waste of virtual space.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Does that include the so-called SOUP Kitchens for the poor and homeless? Is the food tainted? Is the soup kitchen operating in a evil way? Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ok wheres ur supporting evidence?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

I'm assuming that you're asking ET_MAN a question. If I'm wrong, please forgive me.

That said, I know I’m doing the wrong thing by replying – as in keeping this moose of a thread alive – but I’m forced to ask why doesn’t anyone actually read threads anymore before posting?

For your information: ET_MAN has no supporting information or proof. And never had.

And bedsides, he ran away from the thread when it was becoming clear that he was not telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
MODS.... Once and for all, close this hoax of a thread!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Ashes1221

I'm assuming that you're asking ET_MAN a question. If I'm wrong, please forgive me.

That said, I know I’m doing the wrong thing by replying – as in keeping this moose of a thread alive – but I’m forced to ask why doesn’t anyone actually read threads anymore before posting?

For your information: ET_MAN has no supporting information or proof. And never had.

And bedsides, he ran away from the thread when it was becoming clear that he was not telling the truth.
Hiya Beamish, you ya doing old pal, hope the weather in the green isle is pleasant. I agree with you that many new posters post on here, but have little or no idea of whats been going on in the last two years. However i imagine many of them would be pretty daunted faced with all those pages. What we need is someone to do a synopsis of it, although, many we should nt dignify this thread with that.
I think is was destiny one who said the thread with always be lurking, waiting for new victims (new members) , to entrap!

Hiya Beamish, how you doing old pal, hope its not too cold on the green isle. Your have a good point about people contributing the thread, who clearly havnt read the body of the thread, and have no idea what being going on over the last 2+ two years. However i image a lot of them are daunted by reading through so many pages. I guess what we need is someone to do a synopsis of the thread. But then again, should we dignify this thread with that?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hello TheDoctorsWife. Weather report for Ireland; wet and warm, with severe case of Man Flu in my house.

Your have a good point about people contributing the thread…i image a lot of them are daunted by reading through so many pages.

Maybe I was a little snappy with the poster I responded to and should have realised that very few people would actually wade through over seven thousand replies… However, the poster did ask the most obvious question, one that – if they’d thought about it – surely would have been asked several times previously.

I guess what we need is someone to do a synopsis of the thread. But then again, should we dignify this thread with that?

We could always approach the high priestess of data-dumping – Unity_99 - for that task! I’m sure she’d love to post bubbly videos and sound bites aplenty for those who wish to worship at the feet of ET_MAN!

Even if he was making it all up…

You know something that’s been bugging me; they always say “don’t shoot the messenger”.

I have a problem with that.

I think it’s perfectly acceptable to question the messenger (even if the message appears to resonate strongly with some - even many - people), as it is sometimes clear that the core of the message is often unsound especially when suspicion is aroused that it’s creative – inspirational? - source is absolutely not what we’re told.

Personally, I felt something was wrong with the whole ethos of the thread right from the start, and not to blow my own trumpet, it now transpires – after finding out several interesting snippets behind the scenes - that I was right to a greater extent.

So much for all those “followers” who told me – and many others – to get out of the thread because we doubted ET_MAN’s credibility.

If anyone wants to find solace or have trust in the overly soothing, blatantly persuasive, carefully phrased and pseudo-authoritative words of a complete stranger whose outlandish claims are deliberately designed for and aimed at a specific group of people, then they are welcome to the fall-out after their “messenger” abandons the sinking ship.

But the other problem is this; they won’t care that he left under a cloud.

Some people just need to believe in something – anything – so badly that even the words of a pretender will suffice.

The thing is they won't have to wait long; there's bound to be another along pretty soon...
edit on 30-11-2011 by Beamish because: correction

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hello TheDoctorsWife. Weather report for Ireland; wet and warm, with severe case of Man Flu in my house.

Your have a good point about people contributing the thread…i image a lot of them are daunted by reading through so many pages.

Maybe I was a little snappy with the poster I responded to and should have realised that very few people would actually wade through over seven thousand replies… However, the poster did ask the most obvious question, one that – if they’d thought about it – surely would have been asked several times previously.

I guess what we need is someone to do a synopsis of the thread. But then again, should we dignify this thread with that?

We could always approach the high priestess of data-dumping – Unity_99 - for that task! I’m sure she’d love to post bubbly videos and sound bites aplenty for those who wish to worship at the feet of ET_MAN!

Even if he was making it all up…

You know something that’s been bugging me; they always say “don’t shoot the messenger”.

I have a problem with that.

I think it’s perfectly acceptable to question the messenger (even if the message appears to resonate strongly with some - even many - people), as it is sometimes clear that the core of the message is often unsound especially when suspicion is aroused that it’s creative – inspirational? - source is absolutely not what we’re told.

Personally, I felt something was wrong with the whole ethos of the thread right from the start, and not to blow my own trumpet, it now transpires – after finding out several interesting snippets behind the scenes - that I was right to a greater extent.

So much for all those “followers” who told me – and many others – to get out of the thread because we doubted ET_MAN’s credibility.

If anyone wants to find solace or have trust in the overly soothing, blatantly persuasive, carefully phrased and pseudo-authoritative words of a complete stranger whose outlandish claims are deliberately designed for and aimed at a specific group of people, then they are welcome to the fall-out after their “messenger” abandons the sinking ship.

But the other problem is this; they won’t care that he left under a cloud.

Some people just need to believe in something – anything – so badly that even the words of a pretender will suffice.

The thing is they won't have to wait long; there's bound to be another along pretty soon...

I dont think you were necessarily snappy with the poster, because to be honest i felt the same, a little ticked of, but then thought about some poor bugger reading through hundreds of pages, however he,/she could have not asked a more pathetic question. A few minutes glancing at the last few pages would have answered this question.
And, i think id rather give birth to ten babies all at once while having my teeth pulled out, than read a synopsis done by unity, im 43, i dont have long enough left for that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Beamish and thedoctorswife, Love you both anyways, more than the sun, the moon and the stars.

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

"I Knew I Loved You"

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you

Peace Love, Light and High Frequencies!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Or it could be that a certain prophecy is unfolding right before your eyes, but you choose not to see it.

False prophets are a part of prophecy that needed to come to pass.

All things are going as it is written in the various prophecies of the Abrahamic Faiths. Each have there time when false prophets will rise.

2012 has them popping out of the wood work.

Why?

Because the fact that the world is going through a great transformation is obvious to every one. However, to the one who accurately calls the plays, well that one would have validation for his words.

Oh what a tempting prize that would make huh?

What if some did arrive who called accurate dates. Wouldn't the source of his information be unquestionable?

Which is why only a fool makes such claims.

No man has been given that authority.

But what do I know??

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hello IAMIAM.

Or it could be that a certain prophecy is unfolding right before your eyes, but you choose not to see it.

False prophets are a part of prophecy that needed to come to pass.

I see more than you realise, but the difference between you and I, is that I accept what I see as natural progress (or regression is some cases). I don’t accept that “prophecy” will be “given” to us on a website such as this one (no offence meant towards ATS) and I’ll tell you why.

Conspiracy sites are for like-minded people who are open to alternative ideas; this makes them the perfect stomping ground for those who are recruiting for their own agendas/beliefs. The proclamation of their “specialness” is the usual clincher for a recruitment drive: “bloodline descendant”, “alien contactee”, “heavenly messenger”, “indigo” etc.

Now, this recruitment may not be a conscious effort, but it is definitely a major consideration for those who choose to proselytize online, and especially where they have a captive – and more importantly malleable - audience.

It’s irrelevant that they believe they have a “mission” to fulfill; the simple fact is that with their insistence on having “enlightenment” or “knowledge” they will gain followers.

A real test of someone like ET_MAN would be to try and spread his word on philosophy websites, or hard core Christian forums (I know he tried this on an ex-Mormon website with one of the many incarnations of AdonaiChristBless and basically they got their collective arses handed to them on a plate).

And as for false prophets? We have those in abundance; they’re called politicians.

Because the fact that the world is going through a great transformation is obvious to every one. However, to the one who accurately calls the plays, well that one would have validation for his words.

No one can argue that things are changing. That much is obvious. But as to this process of change being the fulfillment of biblical (or alien) prophecy; if unfolding events fit your beliefs, fine. Go ahead and believe that you’re right. (And cognitive dissonance plays a huge part here; even though he was patently wrong, he still maintained the ability to keep some loyal followers despite his “prophecies” being proven to be false. His trying to wriggle out of any specific date for his prophecy was a clear indication he was unsure of himself. That, and I and others felt there was something else going on under the surface.)

But don’t forget that there is an awful lot of circumstantial evidence that suggests that there is some validation for this phenomenon of prophecy. Many famous and unknown “prophets” often get a successful “hit”. This doesn’t make them infallible. It doesn’t even mean they’re right to call themselves prophets. It merely suggests there is a process at work we still don’t understand. Coincidence can also be applied.

What if some did arrive who called accurate dates. Wouldn't the source of his information be unquestionable?

That is a whole different kettle of fish.

ET_MAN went back on his claims, don’t forget.

If he had been right (apart from the wanton destruction wreaked upon the planet), then we’d have no choice but to listen to him. (Not that we’d be able to, of course…)

No man has been given that authority.

True.

But it’s funny how many of these “prophets” gain supporters even though they clearly have no authority, isn’t it?

As I said earlier: some people just believe in anything that seems to fit their own belief.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Iamiam's not wrong though, in that this was predicted as a time of false prophets, and there's an abundance of them around presently. Just saying.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Iamiam's not wrong though, in that this was predicted as a time of false prophets, and there's an abundance of them around presently. Just saying.

There have been false prophets since time immemorial.

I know Wikipedia is not a favoured source of information, but read this one on unfulfilled religious predictions:

en.wikipedia.org...

Or this list of messiahs:

en.wikipedia.org...

You get the picture?

Change, desired or enforced, has been happening for centuries and continues to happen today.

I’m pretty sure the people of Egypt were sure the world was about to end when the Roman Legions marched into their lands. They probably felt the same way as the people of Iraq do today.

The world’s been “ending” in one way or another since the beginning of recorded history.

And people like ET_MAN have been around for just as long.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Over and over I read false prophets as if no one should be awake, or speak up, because instantly this Vatican Jesuit concept rears up and forces people into two roles sheep pen or prophet/teacher.

Chris was never a false prophet.

I wished we could have had different scriptures, Christ and Buddha combined, we would have been a lot more enlightened.

www.buddhist-temples.com...

One of his students asked Buddha, "Are you the messiah?"
"No", answered Buddha.
"Then are you a healer?"
"No", Buddha replied.
"Then are you a teacher?" the student persisted.
"No, I am not a teacher."
"Then what are you?" asked the student, exasperated.
"I am awake", Buddha replied.

The thread was never about the gloom and doom dates to me, which seem more about the dates they had, with their mystery school astrology and symbology for the beginning of their bad stuff. And if someone had inside knowledge, and he did, then you could not tell it plain, you'd have to tailor it to popular beliefs at the time, or risk MIB showing up.

The beauty was always in the advanced metaphysics.

Peace.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The thread was never about the gloom and doom dates to me, which seem more about the dates they had, with their mystery school astrology and symbology for the beginning of their bad stuff. And if someone had inside knowledge, and he did, then you could not tell it plain, you'd have to tailor it to popular beliefs at the time, or risk MIB showing up.

The beauty was always in the advanced metaphysics.

Peace.

So you're the one person that still is buying into this?

Cool. Give me your address because I have some awesome real estate investments just for suckers like you.... Did I say that out loud? I meant INVESTORS like you... call me

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Also just a few musings. When people put code in things I just refuse, just against everything I believe in to even work with code, sometimes it leaps out, but that "shine your light without a bowl, put your lamp on the stand for all to see" in other words, no veils on the truth, pretty much sums up how to deal with others.

Now, the IS IS said in the same paragraph, leaping out, or even in the same couple sentences. Infinite Self. To me this is the most important meaning as it also relates to the Spirit of what counts the most , ie. anything in a dreamscape school/universe that stops at so called physical props, customs, dress, manners, beards even like in one thread, nature substances, planets, stars, anything here at all, is an illusion. Its not real. It doesnt count. The truth is Spirit and Philosophy/Ideals. So their philosopher's stone, is nonsense, unless they mean, the highest frequency of male energy or Father, combined with the highest frequency of female energy or Mother, ie. the pyramid with the Holy Grail/Challis or Sophia, Wisdom being unity/a Mother's Love/unconditional love united or wedded to freedom and creativity. Not a world of so called freedom for the top dominant male in a world of war and hunger, with pyramids and phallic symbols erected everywhere, and our religious leaders donning adrogynous gowns and acting gay in order to suppress the need for Mother at all.

So, IS IS can mean many things. Infinite Self is good. Mother is another. Its also means a certain prohibited green substance that prevents cancer. So it might mean the radiation they're spilling out and George Green's warning of their depopulating the northern hemisphere.

Or it could mean nibirus is SIrius B, like many writings suggest, and its red shift/blue shift in ancient docs. For that is linked to Isis.

All of this is nothing compared to the most important things. Waking up. Unconditional Love, Striving to be Kind in our Daily Lives, Gratitude. And I think learning to astrally project and lucid dream and going straight to the top, don't look in the mirror like others instruct, don't fly around visit friends, don't pass go, don't collect 200 dollars go straight to Higher Self and God/Goodness and ask whats up, what can we do with all this radiation and poisons? The food they're throwing hundreds of thousands of chest xrays worth of radiation upon and putting on the market. What on earth can we do to actually stop this madness without losing the Kindness and Goodness and Sanity that these insane dark siders have so obviously parted with long ago.

Because quite frankly none of the disasters worry me, that would be going home, off the hook and a chance to really find out what on earth we were supposed to do, because quite frankly its not sane to sit around and allow this to go down.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Also just a few musings. When people put code in things I just refuse, just against everything I believe in to even work with code, sometimes it leaps out, but that "shine your light without a bowl, put your lamp on the stand for all to see" in other words, no veils on the truth, pretty much sums up how to deal with others.

Now, the IS IS said in the same paragraph, leaping out, or even in the same couple sentences. Infinite Self. To me this is the most important meaning as it also relates to the Spirit of what counts the most , ie. anything in a dreamscape school/universe that stops at so called physical props, customs, dress, manners, beards even like in one thread, nature substances, planets, stars, anything here at all, is an illusion. Its not real. It doesnt count. The truth is Spirit and Philosophy/Ideals. So their philosopher's stone, is nonsense, unless they mean, the highest frequency of male energy or Father, combined with the highest frequency of female energy or Mother, ie. the pyramid with the Holy Grail/Challis or Sophia, Wisdom being unity/a Mother's Love/unconditional love united or wedded to freedom and creativity. Not a world of so called freedom for the top dominant male in a world of war and hunger, with pyramids and phallic symbols erected everywhere, and our religious leaders donning adrogynous gowns and acting gay in order to suppress the need for Mother at all.

So, IS IS can mean many things. Infinite Self is good. Mother is another. Its also means a certain prohibited green substance that prevents cancer. So it might mean the radiation they're spilling out and George Green's warning of their depopulating the northern hemisphere.

Or it could mean nibirus is SIrius B, like many writings suggest, and its red shift/blue shift in ancient docs. For that is linked to Isis.

All of this is nothing compared to the most important things. Waking up. Unconditional Love, Striving to be Kind in our Daily Lives, Gratitude. And I think learning to astrally project and lucid dream and going straight to the top, don't look in the mirror like others instruct, don't fly around visit friends, don't pass go, don't collect 200 dollars go straight to Higher Self and God/Goodness and ask whats up, what can we do with all this radiation and poisons? The food they're throwing hundreds of thousands of chest xrays worth of radiation upon and putting on the market. What on earth can we do to actually stop this madness without losing the Kindness and Goodness and Sanity that these insane dark siders have so obviously parted with long ago.

Because quite frankly none of the disasters worry me, that would be going home, off the hook and a chance to really find out what on earth we were supposed to do, because quite frankly its not sane to sit around and allow this to go down.

Dude. I tried to read what you wrote, but it's just nouns coupled with nouns. You make no sense at all. Step away from the bong, my friend. You just spewed 5 paragraphs of total nonsense. Take up a hobby? fly fishing? star gazing? something that doesn't subject us to your random rabbling. srsly. You're not helping whatever cause you're fighting for. You just come off like a lunatic.
edit on 7-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangonine

Dude. I tried to read what you wrote, but it's just nouns coupled with nouns. You make no sense at all. Step away from the bong, my friend. You just spewed 5 paragraphs of total nonsense. Take up a hobby? fly fishing? star gazing? something that doesn't subject us to your random rabbling. srsly. You're not helping whatever cause you're fighting for. You just come off like a lunatic.
edit on 7-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

Couldn't agree anymore. It was an absolute ramble. Unity 99 has been taken in by ET_MAN hook line and sinker and clearly still has contact with him.

Whatever way you look at it ET_MAN is a fraud, a phony and a fake. A cult leader you prays on the vulnerable like the Unity 99. I just wish I knew who he was for real so I could give him the old double jab straight right combination.

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join