It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by Destinyone

Well I suppose now, the wheat and the tares can be easily discernible to all who are able to see and all who are able to hear.

Destinyone, have you ever read the Parable of the Prodigal Son? IF not, please try it, there are more than a few incidences which you might grow and learn from contained in it.

I wish you love and light and all positive things which help you on the path to which you seek, if you cannot wish me the same, that is your choice, and I'll not judge you for it. You have your own freedom of will and choice, and if you decide either, I wish you "Enough." Not too much, and not too little, just "enough" so you'll never be lonely or sad, but "enough" to be happy and not be greedy, and "enough," to be able to clearly see those in-need, aside of yourself. I wish you "enough."

Blessings,

Trek

This ex-Catholic, Wiccan Lady/Goddess wishes you Bright Blessings, in all that is your Journey.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Woah....WTH..all of a sudden cult members took over this thread.

ET_man the great coward of ATS has created a cult...his second in command...Unity_99 still runs around on here preaching love and light BS.

Now we got a few more douches on here trying to explain what went wrong...

I thought cult like behavior or whatever was not allowed on ATS...because this all sounds like they are trying hard to recruit.

Oh yes...puhlease shove your love and light where the son don't shine...take it elsewhere..

You people seem to be infesting this site....

edit on 20-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I ignore people who bear false testimony about others and have nothing to contribute except negativity and suppression.

However, they gather on this wonderful thread. And think they can ridicule the ones really doing work of searching and connecting real dots, and have their own negative little bash.

They can examine their own hearts and souls but I am not interested.

Nor will ever be cowed or told to give it up.. I will continue to shine my light and ignore the crapola.
Because I can.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Law Of One and people with your avatar bashing the ones who speak up for Light and Truth. Ironic isn't it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I ignore people who bear false testimony about others and have nothing to contribute except negativity and suppression.

However, they gather on this wonderful thread. And think they can ridicule the ones really doing work of searching and connecting real dots, and have their own negative little bash.

Nor will ever be cowed or told to give it up.. I will continue to shine my light and ignore the crapola.
Because I can.

You just never give up...no one buys your BS.

Time to move along...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
To Magician ...

You, and others...make the word "family" sound very cultish. Why does ETman hang in the wings, pulling strings on others to "protect" his thread....huh? He is a coward....nothing enlightened about that word eh? Coward.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Personally I feel that there its very hard saying the same things over and over again to those on assignment. And other reasons which concern him.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hello Keraz have you ever asked yourself why you despise people giving you love and light so much? Welp come seek me out when you got the answer

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Actually considering the topic of this thread, and the nature of what is coming, this is the best place for me keep track of notes. Because I'm connecting dots and brainstorming, with more given each day. That mural popped up on another forum and already knew what the protests were about and what was overhead.

And also, these people only pretend not to know. Thats my opinion. And are on suppression.

Lots of Love and Light by the way. High Frequencies!

edit on 20-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Sir I want to ask you this question.

I fell down stairs never broke a bone just got up and walked away.

I shocked my self by a car battery no damage just walked away.

I swallowed 50 pill don't ask why it was a very very dark time for me and yet I woke up and was fine the next day.

I slipped in the shower and fallen head first against tiles I got up and walked away.

I one time slipped in the loo funny story it was odd anyway missed the bowl by a single millimeter again got up and walked away.However this was the single occasion when I felt some sort of push against my chest that made me fly away from hitting the bowl. I still question it everyday why?

There are multiple occasions that have happened where I was meant to be dead.

So I ask you why am I still not dead?

Also who is showing me things? I feel likes it is a family above that is doing it but I just wonder as to WHY!?!?!

*grins* I think you know what I am going to say next, right?

I think you know, it is inside yourself. Why on the subconscious level to you test yourself like this? I asked my Father once, "Father why is there dying? The answer I received was: "My son, these are my creatures, Their days are numbers, just as yours. Every creation has its time. For life is to be lived; and experienced so to appreciate that which I have given you." I knew then that in every blade of grass, every tree, every bird, and all the animals and possibly more, even the universe, is a loving reminder that those things which were said to me were indeed true. And I wept. Not out of sadness, but out of joy, because one of the mysterious things of the manifold Ways of God, had been revealed to me, during a moment of loss of a beloved pet.

Even in death that precious cat, my long-time companion, was alive in helping me reach-out and receive a reply from that which I know is Truth and Love, because there cannot be any evil in that. A totally unconditional truth I learned, which started me on my path to finding-out who I am and to touch the Face of God. It is said that no man can behold the Face of God, but I will refine myself as silver in the forge so I can see it. Perfection is a lofty goal, but the journey is important, not for the sake of being on a journey, but for the intent on bettering oneself through it. That is noble, I would hope to think, and if something a person does makes them better, then who are we to question why? This I hope will be more evident in everyday life for all of us. Because I so wish that everyone thought this way. But as long as we have that tiny Faith of a mustard seed, perhaps WE CAN move mountains!

I will continue to pray that all people are not taken-out of the world, but that they are kept away from the evils of it. Just think about what I'm saying because there is a third interpretation to every duality.

Remember this much: "Parabolic (Around) + Literal (words) = Third Interpretation (Truth.)

Blessings...

Trek

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED!

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I'd surely ask everyone to ask themselves if they are honestly placing a stumbling-block before their brother or neighbor.

Are you?

Well...I'm not ashamed of speaking my truth....so there!

Back at you, the same!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hello Keraz have you ever asked yourself why you despise people giving you love and light so much? Welp come seek me out when you got the answer

It's not the love and light part..it's the people selling it. To honest...I never was one for love and light..more of dark and suffering kind of guy..

The BS artists who sell this stuff are the worst kind of people..I for one take advantage and if possible..destroy those weaker...I am honest about that...you guys go about it a different way...it's the dishonesty about what you want that makes me sick...you want to control those weaker than most.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by Unity_99

Because I can.

You just never give up...no one buys your BS.

Time to move along...

I don't have to. I am posting the links discovered, and the connections TO WHAT IS GOING ON. I don't recall even asking you to read them, nor have I ever insulted you, yet you show what's in yourself and hurl negative charged junk at me, and think I stand should stand under you or anyone on this thread. As if your interests and values should dictate others. Not at all.

Lots of Love and Light to you, and blessing. High Frequencies!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Of all your love and light talk...you got to know you will always lose...we win every time..

Even you people succumb to dark thoughts...and then feel ashamed..but you shouldn't, but you should embrace it...it is what makes you human.

You try to be better than most but come off as total BS artists...people who are ashamed to be real...people who feel they must make up for their short comings by preaching love to those you feel are beneath you.

This side doesn't feel anyone is beneath them...we accept everyone..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Actually me speaking of love and light was never to control people I am merely a seeker like many others. Sure I had odd things given to me but I share them to people. I do not say "IT IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH FOLLOW IT OR BURN IN HELL !!!!", I never once started to control people I merely shared it because I was told by whatever is up there. Sure if it rings truth with people I do not care but it gives them faith to push on no matter how dark the road gets to always shine light to look on the situation from another point of view.

So please do not judge me brother as one of those control wanting people for I am a mere traveler that shares his story of the sights he seen and the people he spoke with.

Anyway I know you hate it but still

Love and Light to you I hope the answers will come to you soon

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Not everyone is perfect, we can strive to become it, but let's not, along the way, convince ourselves we have obtained it. That's the paradox in being created "in the image of God." A Perfect Builder, and operating with the parameters contained in the "Image," we as humanity, imperfect, assume we know exactly what the Perfect Builder intended?

As with fractals, the fractal which beget another lower fractal, cannot become the "image" of the higher fractal unless scale and perspective is changed either lower or higher. Think about it.

It's a paradox, and is exactly what "Alpha and Omega" means, and once you understand that concept, you'll see the duality and the need for a third interpretation, which is light. All teachers must be students and all students must teach, so all learn everything. This requires an unbiased perspective so the discerning of reality and truth can exist. Everything else is darkness, no matter what form it takes. Does darkness have to be of a certain type to be discernible? Darkness is only temporary until knowledge is gained, then there is only understanding or light. There is nothing else but propaganda, as in "lukewarm." You can only pick one, so choose wisely. Don't be the polarity that cancels-out, but be the polarity which is left as dipole which survives and becomes that "higher fractal." Interesting yes?

OF course!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Tell me why is humanity so blind to see that the only ones they hurt is themselves?

You got to ask the right questions am I right

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Of all your love and light talk...you got to know you will always lose...we win every time..

Even you people succumb to dark thoughts...and then feel ashamed..but you shouldn't, but you should embrace it...it is what makes you human.

You try to be better than most but come off as total BS artists...people who are ashamed to be real...people who feel they must make up for their short comings by preaching love to those you feel are beneath you.

This side doesn't feel anyone is beneath them...we accept everyone..

(edited to add because its a little too harsh for me. sorry have quite a headache.) But I see you as being in your own dogma, its a different kind of dogma, than the church goers but its strong. I encounter dogma all the time. Then talk of a cult here because the author of this thread has shared his NDE's and experiences and really deep insights, many stirred my soul and I gained my own perspective and growth and even protection from negative abductions. But always had my mind, what comes to me. I weed out ideas and sift the sand and weigh inside, and what I knew in my heart from childhood on as well. I connect within, the crystal waters. I don't like dogma of any kind. I take what appeals from here and there as it is true to me.

Negativity means harming others. You are saying real people harm others or they're not being down to earth and real?

The world is a trap, and in tests to grow beyond what some call 4D or where the duality is, and I have no real ideas on the D's, just where the duality is, its like choosing to stay in elementary school rather than go to high school, because your soul is telling you that only being instinctual and following all your impulses, higher or baser, and stagnating at the same level is real.

Well I suggest that we're in a tiny infinite inwards fishbowl, universe comparative to being placed inside a television set, trillions of years ahead in technology.

I don't know, but I remember coming from a world far different, and have family waiting, and can't wait to get out of this set, because its not my home.

edit to add: There is something else, this is a process of waking up and connecting within to your source, and actualy asking/seeking to have your sight healed. In other words you're working through blocks and reaching for the higher chakra's: heart, throat, (creativity and voice to shine your light), insight and crown/source.

Once you begin that journey, you get pushed, little stronger than nudges, and synchronicity occurs frequently with things connecting and you are actually given insight and what you need to see. Its like daily miracles with alot of pushing form within.

The trickles of insight and gentle nudges within, well we can turn the tap off, if we really wish to, we have free will. But if you have faith in goodness and turn within, that trickle becomes a wellspring and a stream and nothing really turns that tap off. Its what I mean by strong pushing, for you are choosing, and then becoming, frequency wise. There is a point where you could never choose the opposite again.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Tell me why is humanity so blind to see that the only ones they hurt is themselves?

You got to ask the right questions am I right

Just because those who believe and don't see will dispute the fact that if everyone gave away everything they owned to everyone else, no one would be hungry or poor. And the fact that "fiat money" is really based-on nothing compounds this negativity; and the equalizer will either be painful acceptance of the truth, or denial and destruction, if continued to it's natural conclusion. If truth is accepted and acknowledged, the need for denial or destruction is removed from the equation and it equalizes.

There is only one way, and that is the Truth.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you, I wish you many blessing and all goodness to come your way, as well.

Perhaps we are both seeking the same destination, and perhaps can take the same highway to the destination, but perhaps the paths are different?

I will entreat a stranger to be a companion if I happen to their cross-roads and perhaps, make a new friend along the way? Everyone is not a thief or villain if they wear a cloak?

Yes, I agree perhaps they aren't, but how would we know ye either of villains or thieves, except if ye bear a sword to render another stranger?

I for one, will offer a hand as friendship, than a sword which makes generations as an enemy.

HAIL, say, are ye friend or foe? Be quick to speak or ye may see the brightness of a blade coming in the night from which there is no recompense once done.

Say ye, are ye friend, or are ye foe? And be gone if ye cannot conceive of friendship or sit if ye can.

But choose or ye may find the bright blade upon a throat if proud or if ye bear conceit. Mine eyes will tolerate no such thing as vile as this. Make ye choice quickly or bear a consequence for hesitation's sake.

-- I don't know where that came from, but it seemed to be relevant. Do you know the accent? That seemed to be prompted to be spoken as a reply to your reply, I hope you aren't offended, perhaps mildly entertained? Sorry if I went over the top on it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I can't figure out why this thread is active everyday and has so many posts.... I read the OP and stopped. Should I be checking this out?

*curious*

new topics

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join