It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you, I wish you many blessing and all goodness to come your way, as well.

Perhaps we are both seeking the same destination, and perhaps can take the same highway to the destination, but perhaps the paths are different?

I will entreat a stranger to be a companion if I happen to their cross-roads and perhaps, make a new friend along the way? Everyone is not a thief or villain if they wear a cloak?

Yes, I agree perhaps they aren't, but how would we know ye either of villains or thieves, except if ye bear a sword to render another stranger?

I for one, will offer a hand as friendship, than a sword which makes generations as an enemy.

HAIL, say, are ye friend or foe? Be quick to speak or ye may see the brightness of a blade coming in the night from which there is no recompense once done.

Say ye, are ye friend, or are ye foe? And be gone if ye cannot conceive of friendship or sit if ye can.

But choose or ye may find the bright blade upon a throat if proud or if ye bear conceit. Mine eyes will tolerate no such thing as vile as this. Make ye choice quickly or bear a consequence for hesitation's sake.

-- I don't know where that came from, but it seemed to be relevant. Do you know the accent? That seemed to be prompted to be spoken as a reply to your reply, I hope you aren't offended, perhaps mildly entertained? Sorry if I went over the top on it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

Then I reply with one of my inner writings....

Fragments...

Mine inner core is whispering to me. I hear, feel it, yearning to breath the light of day once again. Why do I not completely embrace, that I so dearly need, I know not.

Fear stands guard at the gates of freedom, but mine eyes can now see that his sword is brittle and rusted, no longer able to hold at bay, the brightness and strength forcing it's way past him.

Yes, Fear, you are old, and weak. Your tools of destruction lie at your feeble feet, in mounds of dusty rust, no longer usable. The slightest breath of laughter from me, sends them swirling away, never more to pierce my soul.

The webs of darkness swathing mine eyes for so long, are shredding, drifting away with each breath I draw deeper, released in peals of laughter, gales of life's breath clear sight of my path.

I had a Knight, a man who knew not his own strength. Knew not the intensity of the battle he fought by my side...yet, this brave Knight did so, without question, without understanding the fierceness of the demons he did slay by my side.

I honor him with Blessings. Clear, true Blessings. I will never lose sight of this brave Knight, even though my journeys' path may lead me from his side, he will live forever in my heart, my soul. For that is the place he came forth from, in my direst time of need.

I live with the joy of knowing he has always been there, always will be. I Bless his path, wherever it leads him. I Pray the Goddess and leagues of Angels, always guard over him, as he has me...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

PERHAPS...

Has anyone considered that maybe we should approach this topic from another angle? Another perspective, possibly a third interpretation?

We've got a duality here. We both have two different opinions, which is really "cognitive dissonance," or holding two ideologies or beliefs, which contradict each other. Anti-matter and matter equals a huge explosion, but what if, we "contain" it with a third interpretation?

Refine the argument, eliminate the impurity, by "rebooting it" and what remains without fallacy or flaws in logic or rationale, can remain as Truth?

This OP has lasted to what? 360 something pages? With the truth yet uncovered. Divide the truth and conquer it with propaganda riddled in both parts? That doesn't sound very logical or unbiased to me.

I'll leave everyone with something which I agree with a great deal, to ponder-over and help figure-out where we all stand-in all of this. You all realize we are moving into a new era of where the fundamental Truth of God or whatever deity you conceive Him to be is becoming more apparent and apparent. It all equates and it all is relevant. Between White Holes (stars) and Black Holes (dark stars) exists a dimension which if it is connected through both White Holes and Black Holes, completes a circuit of sorts, which inverts or connects to form a circle or cycle, upon cycles and cycles; but that's infinite? Right? Does the expression of the concept of "zero" seem familiar, it would seem like they share some aspects. Perhaps. So what we really have is a battle of what is good i.e. truth, versus what is evil, i.e. untruth. Hopefully, when truth is divided against untruth, the untruth portion can be "equalized" or cancelled-out.

Do you recall the "Twelve?" As in the Bible? Ask yourself: "What is 12+1?" Well to me it adds-up to 13. Some will say that: "Okay, so that's 6, 1, and 6, which adds up to 13?" I suppose so. Isn't that what's depicted in the painting of the "Last Supper?"

Well, let's look:

What I see is 6 on one side and then there's Jesus and 6 on the other side. Well, there's just the thing there. Look at the hands of Jesus, one palm on his right-hand is palm-side down and on his left-hand it's palm-side up, does that resonate with any of you? If so, what does that tell you?

There's a duality. When you turn the two hands from either being palm-face up or down to a "right-angle" the perspective is changed and any negative or positive connotation or notation will be rendered moot. That very definition is one of being unbiased. And also reminds some of being symbolic of a cycle, which is understandable. And infinite. Depending on scale and perspective. Sometimes you have to think as in "PARABLE," or "parabolic," or "study around" the issue to really get a good frame of it and what it's depicting.

Can we not admit, even to ourselves, that each side's interpretation is lacking and until the entire dogma, discipline, religions, beliefs, cults, or any other socially conscious ideologies are reconciled and refined to form a "third interpretation," is need to even try to glean the truth from what is presently known. If not how can we even hope to understand that which is unknown? We've got to be unbiased and be able to discern the truth accurately, then we can use knowledge and judgement effectively. I keep hoping that day comes soon enough.

Blessings,

Trek

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I've survived death many times too, but that doesn't make me special.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

wait but in the last supper there is Jesus his Opostels and Marry is that 13 or 14?

Also when you speak about the religious texts are you talking about the hidden code in the bible and other texts?
edit on 21-10-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

That's pure beauty. Thank you, that is wonderful. Of an old epic perhaps? That's a noble heritage where those words are borne. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
2 Peter 1:16

"We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty."

2 Peter 1:20

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of one's own interpretation."
edit on 21-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Not sure, but if we study around the components, perhaps something might pop-out at us and increase our awareness of the similarities?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

so if you are implying there are 13 and 1 is in the middle surrounded by 6 on each side so that would mean there are 3 sides.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

A Third Interpretation from (Parabolic) + (Literal) = Third Interpretation or Answer to the Equation.

Isn't it ironic that seeing with "three" perspectives gives a true interpretation rather than just two, which forms a duality, or just one, which is just a singularity, can you see the light?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

That's pure beauty. Thank you, that is wonderful. Of an old epic perhaps? That's a noble heritage where those words are borne. Thank you!

I wrote it for an Old Soul Friend of mine.....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

I do not say "IT IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH FOLLOW IT OR BURN IN HELL

Ahem, can I just point out what you said on the previous page to that little snippet....

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Yeh I would not judge God/Family cause what goes around comes around. Also ET_MAN never hang his wings you got no clue what he is going through right now. Your life would seem like heaven compare to the hell he and his family are facing. So dear brother or sister do not judge thy brother as a coward for it is you that cowars behind a curtain. For what you say will be received upon you when you go through the valley and I would clear up your act cause the next system for you would be something similar to hell.

^ That sounds similar to the first quote of "it is absolute truth follow it or burn in hell", your warning someone to clear up their act or else! And in your mind how would they clear up their act? By following what you believe to be true.

And what is the 'hell' ET_man is going through exactly? He claims to be trapped in a country, that "they" won't let him leave and how do you know that's fact? Why do any of you believe he is so important, so dangerous that "someone" would prevent him from posting on a conspiracy forum.....really?!

Here is an interesting quote from outside this forum....

furthermore, you had no right to side with LV and those promoting negative things, and control of humans, they're the reason for chris's repression and probably are all on some assignment or used by some group they're belonging too. chris pointed out how she and polarwarrior work as a team, and that she had called him in to write bad things about him.

And now ladies and gentlemen a short musical interlude........

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nice to see all of these new people keeping this dead thread alive

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I had a Knight, a man who knew not his own strength. Knew not the intensity of the battle he fought by my side...yet, this brave Knight did so, without question, without understanding the fierceness of the demons he did slay by my side.
I honor him with Blessings. Clear, true Blessings. I will never lose sight of this brave Knight, even though my journeys' path may lead me from his side, he will live forever in my heart, my soul. For that is the place he came forth from, in my direst time of need.
I live with the joy of knowing he has always been there, always will be. I Bless his path, wherever it leads him. I Pray the Goddess and leagues of Angels, always guard over him, as he has me...

Damn!
I come back here to check if ET_Man has entered the building - not to get teared-up by a random post that resonates throughout my entire being!

Destinyone, pls no more.

Please.

On another note - for the other lurkers on this thread - the said EOTW date did not materialise cause ... apart from being metaphorical - there is no "time" now.
Apparently end of story.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

And yet another voice joins in the tumult, regaling us with yet more biblicalisms: welcome trekwebmaster to the asylum.

I note with interest this early quote of yours (added emphasis):

ET_Man:

Rumors and predictions will not be allowed to perpetuate. With any minute change in the timeline(s,) the reality from your time-reference may not actually occur.

Let’s note “will not be allowed to perpetuate”; there’re no ifs or buts there, it’s put across as a certainty (and even though you go on to add an escape clause with talk of changed “time-lines”, the fact that you’ve introduced them into the discussion not as a possibility but as part of reality installs the concept of your having knowledge of them too).

So, we can safely take the word “perpetuate” as either “effect” – as in take effect, or “continue” – as in progress. Both sound very confident. Both are quite clear.

Then we have this from very recently:

Let me add to the facts presented, that by any prophecy which might have been delivered by ET_Man, does that preclude that everything from the date of his original post couldn't have been allowed or not allowed to happen? From the perspective of the date which the post was written, things could have been "intercepted" or "prevented" from allowing them to happen in their entirety or not at all?

I find these statements to be bordering on authoritative; you do say that you're adding to the facts after all. You also say:

Do you realize by forcing "your truth" upon others is a form of oppression? Irregardless of anyone's free will?

So, I'm forced to ask: how do you know you're right, and if you don't - as you're theorizing (offering your opinion) - why berate others for offering their opinion?

I see from your other threads that you are interested in science, so how does this talk of time-lines correlate with physics etc. because as far as I'm aware, they are theoretical too?

What makes your knowledge any more valid than everyone else's?

Oh, and for the record: ET_MAN already introduced his own get-out-clause; his prophecies were metaphorical.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, you need to heed your own words:

Everyone is being manipulated so terribly.

because they can bite you horribly:

This thread is NOT ABOUT CULTS, OR YOUR AND ANY OTHER'S PUT DOWNS. Its an incredible thread and was hijacked by Law of One, kabbalists, military, agents in my mind, or those who don't know they're being manipulated as such.

How do you know you’re not being manipulated too by all the creative writing you’re reading on the internet on a daily basis?

And “agents in my mind”?

Seriously?

Do you wonder why there have been several members who have asked you to take a breather?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

He claims to be trapped in a country, that "they" won't let him leave and how do you know that's fact? Why do any of you believe he is so important, so dangerous that "someone" would prevent him from posting on a conspiracy forum.....really?!

If he’s trapped in a “country”, how does anyone know he is?

And what country is it?

I mean, how’s he communicating with the outside world to let his friends know he’s “trapped”?

I’m assuming by mobile phone.

Does his mobile phone not have internet coverage? If he’s phoning out of this country, it must have and therefore he can go on the web and ask for help (unless, of course he’s told everyone he has an old phone…)

If he’s using a land line, why not call the local American Embassy and inform them? Unless, of course, they’re in on it too!

And that was a very interesting excerpt from an “external” source.

Very telling and revealed nicely that paranoia affects even alien emissaries.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hey Beamish, greetings and felicitations, my friend, authoritative? Not in the sense that makes anyone subordinate or inferior, everyone has the freedom of will to choose what they so choose to believe. I am just offering an additional perspective, from my own unique perspective, there are many as the grasses of the field, and each as unique.

Read the article I discussed about the Last Supper Painting where the inference was made that had 6 on each side with one in the middle? With a further supposition of there being "3 sides," one of parabola or parable, plus one of literal, words and equals a third interpretation or third side. We've the singular, the dual, and the trio, which offers another perspective.

I also read this on another post, which is relevant and important:

Consider:

The Schumann Resonance is the planetary vibration, measured in Hertz. From 1899, when it was first discovered by Nicola Tesla, until the mid 1980s, it remained at a stable 7.8 Hz. From the mid to late 80s onward to 2011, it has gone up to 12 Hz. Supposedly, the faster the earth vibrates, the slower it rotates.

Isn't it ironic and coincidental that the highest the Schumann Resonance can go is 13 Hz? I think it's more than coincidence, it's supposed to be this way. So whey then are we given clues from the oldest ages imaginable, in various ways and means, in art, literature, and architecture, if the "hints" embedded in them are not important? I think everything is important, and we have been conditioned to think of the pieces as good or evil, but much like the unfinished pentagram built-in to the layout of the streets of Washington, D.C. is seen upside-down or right-side up, when the earths polarity is flipped or changes polarities can equate to either good or evil? It's as if there are two sides of a coin no matter which side is flipped, it's still a coin. The same with the pentagram, it exists, was designed as the orbits of Venus and Earth produces a pentagram when at certain times of certain years the two planets are aligned directly in-line with the Sun? It is what it is. So above and so below. But we have been conditioned to see one orientation as evil and one orientation as good, but does it always have to be so dual? See the duality again?

But, when you combine the parabolic (around) and the literal (words,) you can agree that with both combined there equals a third perspective or interpretation. I think this is where humanity is now, trying to reconcile old ancient knowledge with old ancient religions, being split-up into representative portions or "images" of an original Truth, and we must all try to see beyond our ideologies, which may be flawed or incomplete, to form a more-accurate interpretation of how things really are. And how we fit inside or outside of them. Much like Astrology and Astronomy, both are one side of that "coin," with one being seen as "discipline," and the other seen as "heretical," but both containing Truth, if seen from a correct or alternate perspective. This is why prejudice and judging without consideration of all aspects of reality is so important. Those which judge another and accept limited facts might not be seeing a "total" image of what's been depicted or inferred. This is where logic and passion both work together or work against each other in producing Truth or untruth.

It's really this simple...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

Hi Kyaz

I noticed a quote you posted in your reply to MA. Could you post me a link to where to find that convo?

Interesting to say the least, this just goes to show assumptions being thrown around-about me...and what seems to be a stern dislike of what someone else did.

furthermore, you had no right to side with LV and those promoting negative things, and control of humans, they're the reason for chris's repression and probably are all on some assignment or used by some group they're belonging too. chris pointed out how she and polarwarrior work as a team, and that she had called him in to write bad things about him.

Polar warrior and I dont talk outside of this forum here, its totally assumption and a defensive reaction from someone saying that polar warrior and I must be chit chatten outside of this thread. We dont have to have discussions between eachother to have any agreements or to try to work together in a thread against anyone or any group of people. Isnt it amazing that people can find similar understandings by just walking their own paths in spirit beyond the path of where others beliefs and past beliefs of others, is what steers your journey. There is a truth we can all find and all experience, that we dont have to have another telling us about it. There is a place that we will all find and get to...and we wont need books to tell us about it or need other people telling us how to get there.

Its a shame really that one has to assume that if 2 people have agreed on something and that something disagrees with what another person thinks...that those 2 people MUST be in cahoots together.

I belong to no group...I dont talk with people outside of the forums for the most part, I dont sit in messaging and talk about people that I have disagreements with! And then they say that we are on some sort of assignment??? Seriously, you paranoid people need some help..this is going way to far. Im a hard working single mother who cares for 3 children. Im mostly a home body because I love being a mom. We just try to enjoy life, make the best of what we got. I started my own personal path with spirit several years ago after taking all of the preconceived ideas that I have been influenced by from our past and that are in our present time and sitting those aside. Im on a journey now about learning what is of flesh and what is the nature of spirit. I do this on my own...through the kingdom within me that is filling my being.

I dont call on people to come back me or to call others out in any thread. I can hold my own and expect others to be able to do the same. I dont need others to stand with me or by me, I carry my own cross and others have to do the same.
edit on 21-10-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

A little tongue in cheek here:

Since we are all having to bear our own crosses on our path to knowledge, then perhaps, why should we all have to singularly bear a cross by ourselves, shouldn't we not combine them into one cross and carry IT together?

That requires forgiveness of any duality which exists. And acceptance of another as a True Brother or Sister. If humanity cannot do this even on the simple levels, as working together to figure out a problem, whether scientific or religious, then how can we hope to ever achieve that "next level."

The things which we are faced-with that are coming, will require us to work together, or surely we shall all surely perish if we continue to think two-dimensionally, as with a yes or either a no, being a constant. It's not, you know. Even simple statistical problems require the population be larger to be more accurate in any assumption, which points us to another practical example of narrowing-down and clarifying the reality of how everything relates and correlates to any other thing. Do you see? Can you see, or even take the leap of faith to even see and hear what I'm saying? It's up to you, you know? Yes, indeed it is.
edit on 21-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by LeoVirgo

A little tongue in cheek here:

Since we are all having to bear our own crosses on our path to knowledge, then perhaps, why should we all have to singularly bear a cross by ourselves, shouldn't we not combine them into one cross and carry IT together?

That requires forgiveness of any duality which exists. And acceptance of another as a True Brother or Sister. If humanity cannot do this even on the simple levels, as working together to figure out a problem, whether scientific or religious, then how can we hope to ever achieve that "next level."

The things which we are faced-with that are coming, will require us to work together, or surely we shall all surely perish if we continue to think two-dimensionally, as with a yes or either a no, being a constant. It's not, you know. Even simple statistical problems require the population be larger to be more accurate in any assumption, which points us to another practical example of narrowing-down and clarifying the reality of how everything relates and correlates to any other thing. Do you see? Can you see, or even take the leap of faith to even see and hear what I'm saying? It's up to you, you know? Yes, indeed it is.
edit on 21-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

Just because we all have to place our own earthly attachments upon our own cross does not mean we dont work together. We are in this together and there is no escaping that. The question is...once you decide to pick up your cross...then what will becomes you? Are you in service to the self, for self glory...or do you do this because you are willing to be in service to where ever the spirit is in need of you. Jesus showed us that we all can do it, that we all can follow the path and pick up our cross. What we are placing on the cross is our illusion of flesh, the separation that this illusion causes us to see, the 'self' that we think we are....in knowing in true self, we are all of the same spirit and we are willing to walk in spirit, for the all, for the whole. It has nothing to do with not helping eachother. As we all do pick up our own cross, at our own will, we start to live for the life of spirit, which naturally brings us to live a more harmonic life here and naturally brings us to be in service to all, what ever it takes. But no one can carry your cross for you as no one can carry mine for me. We all come to this point in our own unique time and in our own will.

Only you know what earthly attachments you need to face and work on and when you are ready to walk that path, it will be a unique journey between you and spirit that no one else can live or experience, for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join