It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

''I really think all of this 'connecting the dots' as you say, has caused your ego to blow up and you dont even know it. It makes you feel good, like you have a purpose and you feel that purpose, is to warn us, that you, are seeing past what blinds everyone else...that you, are somehow more aware then others because they cant see what you are seeing'' - I share that opinion, but I don't think she does it intentionally, she is unaware of this situation that has occured to her. Just my opinion mind you,from what I am observing. If someone has a differing opinion on HOW and WHAT and WHY occurs or will occur,then she will call it false,and only her interpretation is close to truth,as others can't connect the dots,she does a much better job at it etc. I feel we should all,collectively, just stop posting on this thread,ALL OF US,both skeptics and supporters of ET_Man alike. Maybe then she will not have the motivation to post numerous posts each day on this thread alone if she sees nobody is posting or reacting anymore. I honestly think she needs a breather from all of the conspiracy,I think we all need that breather at this point.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

''I really think all of this 'connecting the dots' as you say, has caused your ego to blow up and you dont even know it. It makes you feel good, like you have a purpose and you feel that purpose, is to warn us, that you, are seeing past what blinds everyone else...that you, are somehow more aware then others because they cant see what you are seeing'' - I share that opinion, but I don't think she does it intentionally, she is unaware of this situation that has occured to her. Just my opinion mind you,from what I am observing. If someone has a differing opinion on HOW and WHAT and WHY occurs or will occur,then she will call it false,and only her interpretation is close to truth,as others can't connect the dots,she does a much better job at it etc. I feel we should all,collectively, just stop posting on this thread,ALL OF US,both skeptics and supporters of ET_Man alike. Maybe then she will not have the motivation to post numerous posts each day on this thread alone if she sees nobody is posting or reacting anymore. I honestly think she needs a breather from all of the conspiracy,I think we all need that breather at this point.

Well, that might work, if she didn't copy and paste her posts from this thread, to other threads that have nothing to do with the manic robo-posting of self-proclaimed "insight", that goes on here....

If she doesn't find "food" in this thread, she attempts to create it in other threads. Do you have a suggestion for that.

Anything would be helpful

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well, that might work, if she didn't copy and paste her posts from this thread, to other threads that have nothing to do with the manic robo-posting of self-proclaimed "insight", that goes on here....

If she doesn't find "food" in this thread, she attempts to create it in other threads. Do you have a suggestion for that.

Sadly, I think your right on this one Des.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

edit on 20-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: Double post.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Lights up another smoke ahhh you guys still do not get it

ET_MAN is not a prophet he is someone that was asked by the family, to inform people and thus he did so far but people confuse him with a prophet.

OMG!! it is ELI the prophet

Guys come on relax put down your fan hats and listen to one of the infinite gifts that were provided to you by the family.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Lights up a smoke dear brother when have you given in and thrown the towel?

She is not being a nut job she is protecting ET_MAN's thread from all the crapola that flooded it.

Also what is a skeptic one that questions and yet they judge those that believe for the same things they do. Those that believe questioned as well before they could find so in all differences a side all are like skeptics. I mean if an angel comes to your door and says "I am an angel of the lord". No doubt both believers and skeptics would try to test the angel and yet know that it is true in their heart.

So I do not understand what the big deal is about skeptics why are they so quick to judge the believers when they themselves are like them. Duality is a pain in the A isnt it? the sooner you realize the quicker it will go, the skeptics need to stop because I am sure deep down they know much of things are true. I mean the skeptics are more like show me to believe and yet none of them get rewarded. Have they ever asked themselves as to why? and yet a believer has faith that does not care to be shown. They just know in their heart and mind that it is the truth so what is the point of showing?

So ask your self skeptics why does God choose to show the so called crazy that follow by pure faith instead of you?

You saw what you reap as they say so it is not much of a surprise

Wake up sleepy heads it is up to you to start thinking not God, The family can intervene only to a certain limit for it was the arrangement we all agreed upon before we came here.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED!

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I'd surely ask everyone to ask themselves if they are honestly placing a stumbling-block before their brother or neighbor.

Are you?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
To Magician ...

You, and others...make the word "family" sound very cultish. Why does ETman hang in the wings, pulling strings on others to "protect" his thread....huh? He is a coward....nothing enlightened about that word eh? Coward.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brothers eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I'd surely ask everyone to ask themselves if they are honestly placing a stumbling-block before their brother or neighbor.

Are you?

Well...I'm not ashamed of speaking my truth....so there!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You really don't understand the magnitude of what you are doing, do you?

Do you realize by forcing "your truth" upon others is a form of oppression? Irregardless of anyone's free will? It's not "Your" truth, it is THE TRUTH. It is a universal truth, which may take many forms and expressions, and by humanity's limited understanding of the sublime and mysterious ways of God, we are led into perdition by assuming we know everything and all truth. We don't.

We are all human beings, deserving of the same respect one would give a neighbor or brother. I do not hate another, I hate what they do. There is a distinction and also a limit of what we can judge. Judging another is a very very difficult thing, You cannot judge one person by anything they do or say at face-value. There is more to it than this. That is why you should REFRAIN from judging. Either agree or disagree, but do not judge and condemn another. And if you are wrong and judge another, you place yourself at risk at any negative aspect which affects another. Exactly why you shouldn't judge. It's manifold and circumspect. And includes many aspects of a situation or state of being, which you might not comprehend.

Be unbiased and keep an open-mind, disagree or agree, but do not judge or be quick to discount and discredit one or another just because you have climbed upon that high pedestal and assume you can because no one is stopping you.

I you cannot agree with what has been said here, then perhaps you'll disagree, but do not judge me for saying it. I am not judging you at all, only the actions you have made by reading the discourse in this thread. There is a correct way and an incorrect way of doing things, and maliciously beating someone over the head because you judge them to be a false-prophet because of a lack of understanding about any interpretation they might present is foolish. Why don't you ask more questions, with an unbiased mind instead of beating people over the head with judgements?

Now I ask you again, do you?

Let me add to the facts presented, that by any prophecy which might have been delivered by ET_Man, does that preclude that everything from the date of his original post couldn't have been allowed or not allowed to happen? From the perspective of the date which the post was written, things could have been "intercepted" or "prevented" from allowing them to happen in their entirety or not at all?

You must try to understand that perhaps the many alternate universes we exist-in, are instead of being a dimension, are from second to second or day to day? Perhaps it is relative as is a "right-angle," and I know some of you know exactly what I mean when I say this. On a diagonal. The universe works in very mysterious ways and since the human brain isn't accustomed to thinking in this "quantum" kind of way, it seems very odd, but why perceive it if we were not meant to? As in the great words of John, "He who is before me is preferred after me," should point you to the epiphany I speak of. It is like perceiving "Alpha and Omega," as one point, not two as with an ending or beginning, it is much the same. So sublime you cannot fathom it unless you have faith, then perhaps you'll need no proof at all. Very wise words.

Please just try...can't we?
edit on 20-10-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am pretty sure I warned people about that with that whole thing that was shown to me. I still do not understand why I was shown it
edit on 20-10-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

To Magician ...

You, and others...make the word "family" sound very cultish. Why does ETman hang in the wings, pulling strings on others to "protect" his thread....huh? He is a coward....nothing enlightened about that word eh? Coward.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yeh I would not judge God/Family cause what goes around comes around. Also ET_MAN never hang his wings you got no clue what he is going through right now. Your life would seem like heaven compare to the hell he and his family are facing. So dear brother or sister do not judge thy brother as a coward for it is you that cowars behind a curtain. For what you say will be received upon you when you go through the valley and I would clear up your act cause the next system for you would be something similar to hell.

I apologize for such harshness forgive me Mother and Father for saying such thing onto my brother or sister.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Sir I applaud you

Yes. I have faith that no matter what happens I will be guided and I do not need a book to tell me to have faith.

I know ET_MAN well a very blessed child he is and I hope I could take away all the things he is going through right now. But... sadly this old man here (I'm 19 just some humour) is too out of shape.

Check your messages my friend we should talk.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I'm game, all we need is to open a dialog and honestly have an honest conversation. I really don't like to talk when there is bias. It reminds me of "Group Think," where the only guy or gal speaking "yes or no," is the odd-man out and honesty doesn't thrive in that environment. This is why we should not judge, because judging is very objective and personal, it turns people into objects, and we are designed to be "subjects," not of each other for that sake, but for all of us to be mindful of a neighbor or brother, and is why we should be kind to a stranger.

Prejudge=Prejudice=Judge / lack of knowledge and wisdom. This is why Empires FAIL! Walk a mile in another person's shoes before you even say "I know enough now to judge him," because in reality, we don't and never will.

This is much like someone thumping their Bible, saying: "All sinners will burn in hell-fire," but they have no authority to even presume that, after all, they don't know anyone or the circumstances surround their lives to know, like the parable of the wheat. How can we know the harvest will be full of weeds if we haven't even sown or plowed the field with good seed or questions? But we surely know who is whom, when the harvest is full of wheat in the field, so why work yourselves to death by judging or pulling weeds, when it is more-efficient to harvest both the wheat and weeds and separate them into that which goes into the barn and that which goes into a fire to be refined, as silver. You know that the time to take the silver out of the fire is when you can see your face in it, right?

So why not see your own face in your brothers and sisters and vice verse, because when we judge another, ultimately, we judge ourselves. One finger pointing at another while four points-back at us. Right? You see what I mean when I say: "Parable=Parabolic=Circle=See Around The Topic" as being Sublime? Right?

Use your eyes to see and ears to hear, and judge not yourselves, because when a man is snared in judgement, we are all judged and damaged. It's really this simple. Have faith, and have compassion. But most of all, be charitable and gentle. It is easier to diminish another, but harder to build-them-up, so which of those do you think has the most value and worthy of any goodness? I hope the light of this logic helps you see clearer.

Just another person walking the same path as everyone else; why can't we walk together, who knows, if we all walked with a song in our hearts and a smile on our faces, we might find we arrive at our destination sooner, than if we grumbled and cursed each other. We might not arrive at all if we keep-up with the latter.

It's really this simple...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have lived more lifetimes, and in more dimensions than you could imagine. Yet, not once, have I robo posted my truth. Nor have I pushed it on anyone else. Your truth is your truth. My truth is my truth. Who said they have to be the same.

That would be pretty boring, I would think.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I have lived more lifetimes, and in more dimensions than you could imagine. Yet, not once, have I robo posted my truth. Nor have I pushed it on anyone else. Your truth is your truth. My truth is my truth. Who said they have to be the same.

Madame, or Sir:

Premiss One: Truth is Truth.
Premiss Two: Untruth is a Lie.
Conclusion: If that which is an untruth is a lie, then truth equals truth and is universal and not dissimilar.

I posit that the statement presented by: "Your truth is your truth. My truth is my truth. Who said they have to be the same." is a fallacious argument and thus, invalid.

There is only ONE TRUTH, and if it's not true, it is a lie or propaganda, which is proven by a logical argument, above.

Please try harder. How much more plainly is it required to be laid-out?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Madame, or Sir:

Premiss One: Truth is Truth.
Premiss Two: Untruth is a Lie.
Conclusion: If that which is an untruth is a lie, then truth equals truth and is universal and not dissimilar.

I posit that the statement presented by: "Your truth is your truth. My truth is my truth. Who said they have to be the same." is a fallacious argument and thus, invalid.

There is only ONE TRUTH, and if it's not true, it is a lie or propaganda, which is proven by a logical argument, above.

Please try harder. How much more plainly is it required to be laid-out?

I'm tired of your semantic/mind games. Yawn.....

Resume blabbering to yourself.....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sir I want to ask you this question.

I fell down stairs never broke a bone just got up and walked away.

I shocked my self by a car battery no damage just walked away.

I swallowed 50 pill don't ask why it was a very very dark time for me and yet I woke up and was fine the next day.

I slipped in the shower and fallen head first against tiles I got up and walked away.

I one time slipped in the loo funny story it was odd anyway missed the bowl by a single millimeter again got up and walked away.However this was the single occasion when I felt some sort of push against my chest that made me fly away from hitting the bowl. I still question it everyday why?

There are multiple occasions that have happened where I was meant to be dead.

So I ask you why am I still not dead?

Also who is showing me things? I feel likes it is a family above that is doing it but I just wonder as to WHY!?!?!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well I suppose now, the wheat and the tares can be easily discernible to all who are able to see and all who are able to hear.

Destinyone, have you ever read the Parable of the Prodigal Son? IF not, please try it, there are more than a few incidences which you might grow and learn from contained in it.

I wish you love and light and all positive things which help you on the path to which you seek, if you cannot wish me the same, that is your choice, and I'll not judge you for it. You have your own freedom of will and choice, and if you decide either, I wish you "Enough." Not too much, and not too little, just "enough" so you'll never be lonely or sad, but "enough" to be happy and not be greedy, and "enough," to be able to clearly see those in-need, aside of yourself. I wish you "enough."

Blessings,

Trek

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Also hell I do not think that it is real because the system is usually based on lessons is it not? You fail the test they send you to a different system to re do it. So when you pass you move on to the next place and as far as I know there is a new place waiting for us. Just wondering that new place is it heaven or is it a new planet, because when it was shown I could not fully understand it. Also the sun was white like pure white it was so confusing and there were many moons. Yet everything felt real but at the same time like it was too perfect too too perfect hard to explain in human words. I did my best to grasp my mind around it but I still question why I was shown it.

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join