It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

These are demiurges and old S Group, the very ones who wish to keep humans in their boxes so they can be worshipped and feared. They don't want us escaping and passing onto higher levels outside the 4D duality realms.

All of the 'beliefs' of man in the past has something to offer us. They are not about real entitys but more about the minds of man showing us a evolving in understanding. These are not negative entitys or even set before us as tricks or trapss...the are a part of mans understandings of 'life' and we can look back and see how those understandings came about and evolved. They all have their place for the people and the time, in which the belief existed.

Even the religions..these had purpose in showing us how the beliefs were evolving...how one thing from a older belief may have got rejected as a new belief came about...or how one older belief inspired a newly shaped thought or idea. These were not placed here into our minds as some trick...they are a part of humanity and humanity trying to understand life and wanting to give credit to some ruler of 'life'. Such as maybe the sun. This was not wrong of them to do so nor ws it placed in their minds by some being outside of them...but came about from their own experiences....just the same as your beliefs came about through experiences that are personal to you and also through others experiences that you have chosen to place faith in because it may agree with what your willing to accept as 'truth'.

Take away all the beliefs of man that you know of, the religions, the ancient beliefs, all personal understandings that have been passed on to you be it by book or mouth....and you would still be able to find and understand the real important things in life...like love, compassion, care, empathy, compassion. The prophecies matter not...what is to come should not worry us so...our concern should be about today, about spending quality time with others, about making sure today, we did our best to live today to its fullest potential.

The real truths are things that do not have to be told to you, by someone else. Find out what those truths would be, and you will see that the design is really simple, that the word is right in front of you, in life itself.

The design is so perfect that you dont have to rely upon another man to find the gems of 'truth' and what matters most.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
For the record there are multiple posts on here by different folks that not only scare me, but confuse the hell out of me from one post to the next. I have to ask myself after reading some of the comments on here, do they actually believe this, or are they simply toying with everyone's minds? OR do they just grab bits and pieces of other peoples ideas and information that sounds real good and mix it all up to be a totally different and "new" position on ... well something??? To be honest, I am not sure which idea scares me the most. I began reading the first few pages of the thread due to the title, and immediately skipped to the end as it happened to be Oct. 11th when I picked up on it. I have YET to go back and read the actual "storyline" but cannot quite get past the fact that just what I have read in the past week seems like there are some folks out there that believe they are highly, and I mean HIGHLY intelligent and "above" the rest of us out here. It's kind of what turned me off from even going back to read the beginning, assuming the person starting the thread thought just as highly of their superior knowledge (as do several posters contributing), and simply was here to educate the rest of us "less enlightened" individuals.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shell69

This thread is a read on "forming a cult". I've seen several posters, after the FAILED date...scrounging for "follower" crumbs here. Yes, it is scary, isn't it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The timing here is very important.

And the key players.

The As Above So Below. So the red dragon, regime change to China, and they back Iran/middle east and Africa.

Obama. Who does not share the American dream but is an anticolonialist as his father, his autobiography shares his fathers dream, in his own words.

And this very in depth article from forbes takes a good look at his father's dream and Obamas, and explains why he is doing some really bizarre things:

www.forbes.com...

Everyone is being manipulated so terribly.

And they're making revelations and end time stuff coincide with their plan, not only this, but their true Bosses are also showing up.

And this is the marker for its beginning but doesnt have a date.

It ends when either a whole new cycle begins, OR FOL return and upgrade earth.

They who have secured obscene wealth at the expense of the third world and the middle class are in ivory towers, or dumbs immune from this supposed crash they are planning for their NWO and regime change to China/Middle East/Africa issues.

However, they have made the Whore of Babylon, captialism and tied into the Survival and Freedom of the Majority.

Its really twisted and obscene!

And, despite this, I still see some big arrests being made, and their dumbs will not hold.

For Something way over their head is going to intercede and act.

I saw it from the Cosmic Citizens those who are Goodness and Love.

But it could simply be the FOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by shell69

This thread is a read on "forming a cult". I've seen several posters, after the FAILED date...scrounging for "follower" crumbs here. Yes, it is scary, isn't it.

This thread is NOT ABOUT CULTS, OR YOUR AND ANY OTHER'S PUT DOWNS. Its an incredible thread and was hijacked by Law of One, kabbalists, military, agents in my mind, or those who don't know they're being manipulated as such. Because if there is consequence to harming people, they're not so happy with that, because they're harming people.

The date was explained as both real to ET_MAN and metaphor.

Considering what is happening, the 10 11 11 is quite real.

This is the end game moves.

This group here has already hijacked the threads so doing other things for awareness was a better idea. And its real suppression and not appreciated.

And not on my watch!

I'm here with the Sword of Truth to cut through the BS!!!!

And unlike a few others overhwelmed by the hijacking, not at all ruffled by anyone.

I know what Love is, stand in truth, know what experiences I've had and will not allow this suppression. No reason too.

Too much at stake an whole world in need.

You, have your own search inside to do, because its not the Light I'm seeing in your posts. Nor truth.

Well ra is overhead in that group right now, he's one of the demiurges who was behind all the animal and human sacrifices and suffering.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Unity_99, take a break from conspiracies on the internet and go outside, spend some time with your children, get a hobby or something, but just stay away from conspiracies for a month or two. It is not healthy to constantly bombard your mind with conspiracy, because you lose the ability to think critically. I would often watch Alex Jones videos and was scared of concentration camps. Turns out he's a hoaxer selling merchandise. But until you give yourself time to think and experience the world, you will be living in a paranoid fantasy of your own obsessions.
edit on 20-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Take a break???? at a time when I'm being given links and connections on whats happening.

NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

I'm doing the work I came to do!

And will remain completely faithful to it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You've been doing this for over a year now, and almost none of the things you say materializes. Whenever I read your posts I think of a person in a manic episode.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Materializes!!!! ???

What are you referring too even?

This is not about any one thing materializing.

This is about getting to the very truth of what is going on, every plan/plot/predemediated effort put forth by teh illegal pyramid scheme controllers, and exposing it.

And I'm one of the very few on this forum or thread doing a good job, and committed to continuing the work given by Spirit/Father/Mother and Family to do.

I don't make predictions. I know the times, and look for the patterns.

I link videos and things to consider, sort of like a brainstorming session, expecting others to think through this stuff and try to get to the agenda, or BOTTOM LINE.

But they're not my predictions, just things I study.

I know the times.

I don't study trees. I SEE FORESTS!

What I posted above is 100% the truth of the situation. Its very obvious. Wake Up.

What they want to do is not pretty.

Though if you read between all the expolitic interviews and lines in this Andromeda Council, they sort of are assuring us, if we go along, we won't be hurt. I think that's what is meant by this idea that we will all upgrade physically and not die. Its just that their idea of an upgrade, probably isn't mine. I don't like NWO fascism.

Have far better visions for this planet, and I believe Family/Goodness/God does too.

But I don't make predictions. Never have.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Question: How do you know of this Andromeda Council, if you didn't read in in New Age books or online? How do you 'know' what is going on on the inside?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Give it up with the whole labels onto people such as the law of one grouping.

You are expecting people to think that you are endowed with some sort of higher truth knowledge through your personal visions and experiences and that for all of us to not also see 'what is coming'.

I can not believe...that you expect others...to rely on anothers visions, like your own or ETmans. Someone else may come on and share their own visions...and you say there is no worth to them for they dont agree with what you have been shown...as if you are higher then, more connected to, our seeking harder then...anyone else here.

Unity...you need a dose of humility as being just another person amongst us that does not know everything and that has their own personal experiences just like everyone else has their own personal experiences.

Nothing has been hijacked! What a cop out that is to say such a thing. People disagree with your reasons and ETmans reasons...for making such a Warning to people. As you say....you wont ever stand down to others about your beliefs...but you want everyone else to stand down to you and Etman????? I will stand up for what I understand...just the same as you do.

I will say it again....the real truths....do not have to be told to us by another person...such as you. Your visions...are connected to you and your unconsciousness...are connected to your personal desires and fears. They are no different then dreams..its a way for us to work things out between our conscious mind and unconscious mind.

I really think all of this 'connecting the dots' as you say, has caused your ego to blow up and you dont even know it. It makes you feel good, like you have a purpose and you feel that purpose, is to warn us, that you, are seeing past what blinds everyone else...that you, are somehow more aware then others because they cant see what you are seeing.

Then you support people like Magicians apprentice, who calls people children. You hold yourself above others...and your 'friends' do the same thing.

Personal experiences are meant for us, personally....they are not meant for the world as some higher knowledge that only some or us can reach. I find it absurd that you all actually think you are being given messages and warnings to pass onto mankind...can you all really think that much of yourself and your path?

In your visions...I have learned much about the inner you. I have learned what you are really afraid of and what your heart deeply desires. Your visions are about you on a very deep level....they are not for the world.

The real truths are not about visions or experiences that we can not show another person. The real truths are in things that we can all experience, that we all can, share.

I dont think the majority that have disagreed on this thread have done so for any ill intentions but have done so out of concern. Concern for the ones caught up in their visions and concern that another scared soul might fall victim to following someones elses journey instead of walking their own.

You talk about all of these traps....but then you want people to just take you for your word.

There is no part of time that has been more important then any other. Trying to get people on the right path out of fear or worry is not of the nature of spirit....and there for, this thread is not created through the light of spirit.

You and others are awaiting some intervention to chnge things for you. You are going to be let down greatly when you find out the change comes through us and not in a magical way either. Its through hard work, through learning from our past, through coming together and standing up for others, through being in service to all life around us.

You and others are setting people up to wait on a intervention and this is just as harmful as the religions that have done so in the past. The only intervention that occurs...is through us, when we become aware of the nature of spirit that is within us and that we are of...and then start to allow that great spirit to shine through us onto others and to this planet. This is by our will...that the spirit can start to shine here on earth...that heaven on earth will be...that the kingdom that is within us, can become, here, now, all around us.

Im sorry that you have so much trouble accepting the slow pace of the evolving of us and spirit. Im so sorry that you have so much trouble facing the idea that changes occur through us. Im so sorry that life may have hurt you. Im so sorry that you feel that you have to count on some outside beings...for change, for truth, for understanding.

Many that hve disagreed with you have also tried being very kind and caring and you shrug them off as lost, blind, and brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it.

Another BS thread . Another date of doom comes and goes .
How many of these threads must we endure ?
How can ATS be taken seriously when it allows complete idiots to begin to write such drivel ?
Mod's , you did yourselves and ATS a disservice by not closing down this thread after the first page .

Shame on you sheeple who went along with this pile of dross.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

This is a wonderful very timely thread, though the date given is on time and very much the era of the cycle and nwo game plan, it was shared as both specific to him and a generalization, even said on his fourth post on page 1.

This thread is a very wonderful glimpse of what we can do spiritually and shares the purpose of life, discusses the nature of the test, and encourages us not to harm others, to pass the test.

So, each to their own, I suppose! Personally feel that those who write like this are on agendas of some kind.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

and committed to continuing the work given by Spirit/Father/Mother and Family to do.

Your information is mostly coming through the facets of flesh, meaning through your own desires and fears.

The nature of spirit does not concern us with things to fear...for things to fear are strictly connected to and are an effect, of the flesh nature.

I just hope to goodness that you are not raising your children to think there is going to be some magical intervention...for the children of today really need to be ready to become the changes they wish to see in the world...not sit around and wait on something else to change it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You mention the sword of truth, but this is what I believe to be the truth.

Jeremiah 14:4
Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.
Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
1John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I also believe that you are trying to convince people that you know something that has not been revealed to anyone else and there is an urgency in your warning, and urgency that would indicate something to FEAR.
I believe what I believe, and it's because of the freedom that I have and the access to information that I have that gives me the ability to make a choice and a conscious decision about what to believe just like everyone else, atleast in the country that I live in. I have faith and am confident in my choice, and will share that with anyone who asks. I also would never want to see someone not have the opportunity to search out for themselves the truth and make a decision based on what they believe to be true. I would never try to intimidate or cause someone to fear they are wrong if they do not believe the same as I do. I would also never attempt to elevate myself or behave as if I have some greater knowledge or revelation than they can possibly have, rather encourage them to search out the truth for themselves, as I am confident given all available options they will find it. I have not been appointed to teach anyone, rather simply know what I am talking about if I profess to believe in it and then offer what I consider proof of such.

1Peter 3:15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

I would never expect someone to believe something simply because someone else told me to believe that and then I in turn told them to do so as well. I also would never expect someone to believe something to be true simply because I had a dream or I was informed and so therefore they should believe as well. Most of all I would never want anyone to agree with me in what I believe in out of a fear of an event or events that I had warned them about.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I really like and understand what you are saying here, and I agree. I believe that the reason I found it so easy to accept the truth that I choose to believe is because it was always there in front of me and was in my heart all along.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space"

"You know how you sometimes can sense that something is present even though you can't see it? Well, astronomers are getting that feeling about a giant, hidden object in space.

And when we say giant, we mean GIANT.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

The presence of such a massive object in the solar system's far-flung Oort Cloud could explain a barrage of comets from an unexpected direction, according to a December article at Space.com.

Its 27 million-year orbit could also explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth, scientists say.

Brown dwarfs are cold "failed" stars; their dimness and lack of heat radiation can make them hard to detect. Gas giants are huge planets – like Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune – that are made up of gases and may lack a solid surface like Earth's.

Whitmire told The Independent that Tyche will probably be composed of hydrogen and helium and have colorful spots, bands and clouds like Jupiter.

"You'd also expect it to have moons," he said. "All the outer planets have them."

Tyche was first hypothesized in 1984 as Nemesis, a dark companion star to the sun. It's been the subject of astronomical research and debate ever since. In July, another Space.com article said the celestial evidence suggests Tyche could not possibly exist.

To distinguish it from the Nemesis star theory, Matese and Whitmire are calling their object Tyche, after the good sister of the goddess Nemesis in Greek mythology."

Source - news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ACT upon those feelings and release that desire/energy into the world, if more individuals focused on how they wanted the world to be it will find positive new ways for change, focus sending energy from within out of the crown of your head and into the material world, your feelings, thoughts, desires and consciousness is an unseen force and energy that plays a role in material reality. Every thought, desire, feeling, hope is directed, heard and can be answered.

Instead of standing around sad, confused not knowing what to do about all the negative in the world as you are being manipulated consciously unknowingly you can fight back through your own thoughts desires, willpower holding a positive force within your heart called love. Those experiencing this feel tingly inside and feel energy flowing from within that can be released to take effect. This is what more people need to do, focus on the things that matter the most to you.

Always remind the people you love that you love them. Send uplifting energy and vibes to those around you.

Focus on:
Being with family, living in peace without war.

A world that helps each other instead of allows it's own kind to starve.

Focus on a world without disease and unfair suffering.

A world that helps those in need and people in situations they have zero control over.

A world that treats everyone with mutual respect, equality, love.

A world that takes care of nature and all creatures of earth in care.

A world that is not based upon materialistic things but is based upon the greatest currency in life worth the most value which is love, caring, and helping people around you in need.

A world without hate, racism or bloodshed.

I'm sure you can think of more things to add.

Focus on the positive and know that 1 human soul is stronger then a thousand superman's. If you only knew what a soul really is and how powerful your subconscious can become, do not let this biological temporal cage hold you down, this 3D world has placed limits and bars all around you, the adversaries have placed traps all around you with cheese in your face hoping you'll bite. Do not fall for it, stay positive in all things and learn how to react in all negative situations, always stay positive regardless of the situation your faced with, learn to focus on that energy within which is positive and goodness/love, that is coming from higher dimensions and should be released from within you.

Use this energy to assist in defeating world problems and negativity.

If you are determined and focused on this energy all negative entities are powerless against you by law, do not be afraid of such entities if you ever do encounter them, such forces will try to scare you that is the only tool they have against you but they cannot defeat you in the same way that you cannot force two opposite ends of a magnet together. Negative and positive cannot blend, you will have the upper hand on all negative adversaries standing against you, they cannot withstand your field of energy. This is a law that cannot be changed or broken, all dark and negative forces are bound to it, if you hold negative within you these entities have power to stick with you like glue and can overcome you at an encounter.

Clear your conscious by telling the truth to people if you have kept something hidden. Be honest with everyone in all things to the best of your ability and judgment. Hold nothing on your chest or over your shoulder, release all negative energy.

This is something people can do and is necessary in order to prepare for the times ahead.

There is so much there. In just previous posts to this, it was mentioning the full moon on the 11th, which somehow, and I have a feeling that the words, seen in the "right perspective" is something very important. The sign, elenin and even what would would consider a dwarf star or gravity, to be. Stargate! Dark side incoming. Just had another friend write that the time was now too. The start of things to come. Mind you he was talking about there only being 3 objects that could impact earth, and the one in 2029, en.wikipedia.org... If they hit he doesnt think any dumbs will be safe.

We need to overcome the negativity here. Because if earth is here in 2029, then this period we're going through is designed to create as much negativity as they can throw at us, and we're here to hold the light.

If they are about to crash this economy, there is no reason for us to not take care of our communities and create pockets of eden around the globe everywhere. We're the majority. Even if we don't wish to fight or vigorously protest, we certainly can recreate our communities from the inside, one by one. Hold Light/Love. Fid solutions to the problems around us.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a theory that I have no concept about, but it relates to Sirius B, that dwarf star and our sun... The Great Pyramid, the Sphinx and South American ones as well, are all stargates. I know that. They've blocked Sirius on the various skymaps. I've read that its because its very bright. But the two areas that the pryamids point to are Sirius B and Orion. With the proper allignments I wonder how close it has to come even, or if it is our sun's binary, or if its just a cycle, we move closer to it at a certain time? Because it all has to do with progressions and placements as the sun traverses its cycle.

I think a stargate just opened. And its connected to the return of Quetzcoat. and depicted on the bank mural as a time of revolution and civil unrest. We're in that time now. Holding really strong wishes and yearnings for a wonderful eutopia instead would have large impact on this planet, whether or not you believe in anything shared on this thread or any thread. Belief in anything other than faith in Goodness and a strong yearning for a wonderful world and striving to not fall into the world's traps but overcome it is not required.

Doing the work we all came to do is.

Know Thyself Part 1

As Above So Below Part 1

As Above So Below Part 2

These particular videos aren't shared because they're supported by me, but for research purposes, because every bit of it helps.

Ancient Aliens - The Return 6 of 9

The Dogon Code: Linking Egypt and West Africa Pt.1

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OK, the videos for research purpose are very good. Its nice to see it all put together and I truly take it that the annanuki controlled puppets, tptb here, truly don't like looking into the ether too much. The sun is not a He. Its a mirror. And the True Light shines through it. I myself am not so interested in the cosmic bodies overhead, they are not home to me, and not my dream, so only those who want to enslave others in their tiny box, try to code things to them.

Yeshua was a True Higher Up/Teacher ,that came in and what they did, was latch onto him to make their "sun god" which obviously fits their saturnian temple, as I have already researched, and code all things to what he's showing in the videos..

But they failed. I don't know if they even realize they have yet, if they have any understanding beyond 4D in this fishbowl universe. By doing what they did with Christ's message and example, many have been drawn to unconditional love and principles of peace and goodness. The Light overcomes the dark codes in REAL TIME. I hope they grow up!

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join