It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Care to tell us how many days the anarchy will last should it come?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well, if they're following revelations. Then from this Virgo sign now, which would mean fasicsm and China, iron fist, it will be 1260 days until their planned armeggedon. The war to end all religions, for their NWO and new religion. The picture is painted on the Colorado airport. With the dark horse of the harvest and Anubis, erected outside, relating to harvest and death. Give or take a few days as we don't know what date between Sept and Nov they will choose for its beginning.

I do believe they're following revelations.

If they have a way of doing it all symbolically it could all be shortened I suppose. But if straight up literal this would put armeggedon planned for 2014????
edit on 19-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Who is the whore of babylon? I think it is Jerusalem. It says that city is where the Lord was crucified. Jerusalem also has 7 hills. New Jerusalem is called a bride, which contrasts with a whore. Also Jerusalem was unfaithful to God and has the blood of prophets in its hands.

I believe the end is not yet because we are not divided into ten kingdoms.
edit on 19-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

en.wikipedia.org...

Vatican/Rome is possible. Though others believe UK/England.

en.wikipedia.org...

List of cities claimed to be built on 7 hills.

The Whore of Babylon is Decadent Capitalism

Could even be capitalism, how about corporate monopolies. That is more what I would suggest.

If its considered decadent capitalism, ie consumerism and middle class ism (which is how they would misconstrue this), then that makes sense out of the collapsed economy and even more fascism, China interests.

And this very good article:
www.forbes.com...
How Obama Thinks.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
But the city where the Lord was crucified was not the Vatican...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Its not the city Jesus was crucified. Its something else altogether and they won't harm themselves. Just us. Its twisted by them to be middle class consumer society, and Obama with China/middle east and others are supposed to be key players. So they're crashing the economy and enslaving the world. I used to think it was New York by the way, never thought it was anywhere in the holy land at all.

From the sing overhead we would have roughly 1260 days to ww3, or armeggedon. Unless they can do something to shorten those days through some symbolism. But put like that, it would be into 2014.

I've also been seeing NWO regime change code in ufology, from andromedan council to George's interveiw by Kerry, Project Camelot in July, to this sheldan nidle, stuff I saw today on a forum:

kauilapele.wordpress.com... t-in-motion-the-final-directives/

Various secret, sacred groups are putting together the procedures whereby many nations in Asia, Africa, and Europe are to be legally replaced by caretaker governments.
Disclosure will go ahead smoothly once the new governance and those groups long dedicated to the rise of a spiritually oriented consciousness on your world are at the helm.

Apparently all the popular organized ufology speakers are all NWO promoters really I should say many, maybe most. But I can't say all.

I just keep seeing the code in what is said. And its not pretty.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

As with all testimony, you are all within your bounds of will to reject any and all such materials and knowledge shared.

“Knowledge”, or theory? I think theory since there was never anything to suggest otherwise…

Thank you and I wish you All sincerely Bearings with Grace on your spiritual journey.

And there we are, back to the serious benedict9. I note with amusement your use of the word “grace”.

Final post.

Amen to that. So long and thanks for all the cheese.

edit on 19-10-2011 by Beamish because: additional riposte

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Farewell thedoctorswife. Thanks for being a voice of reason, if not the originator of the tin-foil dress!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Oh, dialogue! I love dialogue!

"Sir the ship has been hijacked"

“Hijacked, or commandeered by qualified pilots? The first is something you fear, the second something you fear even more.”

"By who sonny?"

"Children sir young children"

“I’ll tell you by who Sir; people who think differently to me, big kids, and they’re making sense. I don’t like it. Not at all.”

"Sir the hijackers have steered the ship off its main course"

“No, sonny, they’ve tried to steer it away from the rocks, but I’m afraid the course was set. We crashed badly and you didn’t notice?”

"Well sonny it means we gonna have to turn this ship around some time but for now let them play their silly games"

“And that means, sonny, we should have listened to them. Their silly games weren’t so silly after all. In fact, they were quite educational.”

…anyone care to explain to me, why all of a sudden the whole thread has been jacked by a bunch of kids?

Anyone care to tell me why you cannot reply directly to another member’s posts that have been aimed at you? Is this a symptom of a virtual-autism we are witnessing – the inability to make direct contact - or are you just wary of engaging anyone who doesn’t adhere to your beliefs?

And as to the definition of “hijacking”: you have seventeen posts on this thread, I have one hundred and fifteen, so, sonny, it’s you who is hijacking.

Also Epic Fail really?!?!

I would not recommend saying that sort of stuff because the amount of crapola will come back to bite you in your behind.

Rhetoric and blather. Not to mention crapola.

This thread started off as the usual “I have “knowledge” from aliens and we’re all gonna die”, gave a specific date for destruction which did not materialize – that was “confirmed” by two (?) separate members - and then devolved into something truly bizarre.

I’m still not sure what went on, but am pretty certain that an agenda reared its ugly head, one that was based on the sudden acquisition of power and which attracted those who believe power should be in their hands.

So, yes, it is a catastrophic fail.

Also faith is something humanity has not yet grasped, so if you think faith has been something that is used to control well boys and girls you got a long mile to walk.

Oh, we know what faith is. I’m not sure you do, however.

Faith is:

Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

And I quote that because you seem to have no real understanding of the symbiotic relationship between religion, and religious faith.

It doesn’t matter that you insist:

I follow no religion and yet I have faith because of what I was shown, so faith is something that is not religiously controlled or done to brain wash people.

because it’s a fact that unless you’ve made up your own gods and creed, then you’re following someone else’s.

What you’re doing is reading the bible (probably) and taking your own meaning from it. I have to tell you, that’s exactly what the approximate 33,000 denominations worldwide have done too.

What you’re allowing your “faith” to be is a reality, when all it is, is a confidence in the fabricated meanings of religious dogma.

And as you base your “knowledge” on dreams which you assume comes from “above”:

I was shown something…

The new Earth will be something out of a dream I dream a dream, that is what it felt like a reality so perfect that it feels like a whole huge dream. (sic)

just as other “enlightened” posters on this thread profess to have (who also fill their waking – and sleeping - thoughts with the Bible and conspiracy stories to confirm their “faith”), your prophetic dreams are nothing more than the product of a cluttered mind.

Yes, the world is in trouble. That is a stone cold fact. Yes, there is a growing, hugely tangible swell of rebellion against the established system. Yes, we are more than likely on the brink of war. Anyone could tell you that. It doesn’t take prophetic dreams to confirm it.

But your dreams – waking or sleeping – are not sent from “above”, as if they were, then their “source” is massively negligent in the choice of recipient. Why? Simple; your manner is arrogant and pompous.

Why would a God give you visions of the future, when all you do with them is utilize them as a tool to promote your own assumed superiority.

Way to go God.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Farewell thedoctorswife. Thanks for being a voice of reason, if not the originator of the tin-foil dress!

If the little green men invade, THEN i will post pics.deal?
Also mag appren, im quite flattered to be called a kid!
I have a twenty year old daughter. My bad, at the age of 43 I sort of was under the impression that when someone says that something will happen on a certain day, it usually means they think it will, no game playing here, friend.
edit on 19-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

According to biblical writings; Armageddon takes place, after 1,000 years after the return of "The Son of MAN".

But you can read this in "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Ch. 20 verse 7 onwards.

That is if you assume, that these writings are about the "Flesh" (The Descendants of A' DAM) as most assume these writings are about, and Not the Soul.

According to biblical writings; They are about the Return of "The SON of MAN".

I can't recall the writings refer to "The Christ" Returning anywhere off hand, as the Christ is with us Always so has NOT Left us, or abandoned us.

So He Can't return if He hasn't Left now can He ???

Only "The SON of MAN" can Return. (NOT The Son of A' DAM i.e. a Descendant of A' DAM)

"The SON of MAN" is a Component of The Soul, and is NOT the Flesh.

Most critical historians agree, that Jesus was a "Galilean Jew", from Nazareth...

Most people though, sadly get these two entities confused by assuming they are One and the Same...(as Falsely taught under "Roman Doctrine")

BUT They are Two different Entities....

a. Jesus The Carpenter a Galilean Jew from Nazareth.
and
b. Jesus Christ ("The LIFE of GOD") which the "Savoir". also referred to as "The LIGHT of The World" as well as "The SUN of Righteousness".

It was "The LIGHT of MEN" who is "The LIFE of GOD" (see "The Gospel According to John" Chapter 1 Verses 1 to 13) who Raised the "Carpenter" from the Dead, NOT The Carpenter, as He was Murdered on a Cross and was Buried in a tomb, so being Dead could do nothing.

But Jesus did say "Destroy this Temple and in three Days and I shall raise it up again".

The "Temple" was "Jesus The Carpenter"...

So the Entities "I" ( The LIFE of GOD which is The LIGHT of MEN) and the "Temple" (Jesus) are TWO different Entities...

As "The LIFE of GOD said through Jesus, (The Temple) "I ("The LIFE of GOD" who gives LIFE) will raise "It" (the Temple Jesus The Carpenter) up again..."

The word "I" refers to "The LIFE of GOD" which is "The LIGHT of MEN". As written in "The Gospel of According to John" Ch. 1 verses 1 to 13

Most versions still contain the "Parable" of Revealing Jesus Christ.

This why the Book is called "The Revelation OF Jesus Christ"... in other words... Reveals Jesus Christ The Savior.

Some Scholars believe "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" is an Apocalyptic writing, but when Understood it isn't.
As I said it is The Revealing of Jesus Christ The Savior, (The LIFE of GOD) NOT "Jesus the Carpenter"...

Nowhere in these writings, does it say Armageddon is world war three.

As Jesus Himself said, "When you hear of wars, and rumors of Wars, trouble yourselves NOT, for The End is NOT nie."

edit on 19-10-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax Errors

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I am actually really interested in Rev 12 and 13. It has a lot in it. Rev 12 seems to allude to the fallen annanuki or ones who were forced to become human, and the suppression of the female, inequality and persecution of women that took place, then with the wings of an eagle, or the US/West, women gained freedom. It may allude as to why this bloodline, is utilized, with carefully planned marriages for the elites children, to fine tune their dna going to Egypt/Judah/Sumar. Who we call the bloodines and mervingian line. So an alluding of the end of the old empire.

There is a lot in it.

Now what Yeshua spoke about the end times is very relevant, as to CYCLES. For that is what he meant went he said this would happen in This Generation. The Generations referred to cycles, whereas the overall, until His return referred to the whole DVD earth, or all the generations.

He is saying, that this is the LAST CYCLE.
[font=Arial] Matthew 24

5 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
   “‘the sun will be darkened,
   and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
   and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43 But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

Mark 13
14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’[a] standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let no one on the housetop go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 17 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18 Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

“‘the sun will be darkened,
   and the moon will not give its light;
25 the stars will fall from the sky,
   and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[c]
   26 “At that time people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.
[/font]

It is about cycles, the 3600 year one, the 11 600 one, and the 26 000 year ones. They have cycles in our core samples.

I keep hearing about the 3 600 year one. The Mayans had a 26 000 year one associated with Pleiades.

www.crystalinks.com...

The Tzolk'in, the most fundamental and widely-attested of all the Maya calendars, was based in the 26,000-year cycle of the Pleiades, and was a pre-eminent component in the society and rituals of the ancient Maya. The tzolk'in calendar remains in use amongst several Maya communities in the Guatemalan highlands. Its use is marginal but spreading in this region, although opposition from Evangelical Christian converts has erased it from some communities.

So I think the answer to this, the timing of This Generation, depends on the ancient records, ice core samples, and signs of the time.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I guess your negative posts have answered your questions as to why I did not answer you

Do not worry when you get to the other side I will be there to greet ya

I wish you all the best in the following couple years that are left. Also I never been here to promote any of my own personal gains, I do not think you fully know of me and who I am yet. So I will keep you guessing

I hope you will realize that you will feel what you made people feel in a near future so I hope that will be 1 good lesson for you to experience

edit on 19-10-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, I'm only going to say this once more to you. This thread was made in all earnest by someone with both ET experiences since childhood, a profound NDE, continual experiences, and with some connections. The date he gave is profoundly symbolic. He also felt it was real, but right from near the beginning of this thread, roughly 1/3 of the way in, also said the times couldn't be known, that 10 11 11 was a season, not specific date. Even though he said this, all the law of oners and others who really argued his metaphysics were all, epic fail.

I guess this takes something called discernment.

Now in terms of the Magician's Apprentice:

But your dreams – waking or sleeping – are not sent from “above”, as if they were, then their “source” is massively negligent in the choice of recipient. Why? Simple; your manner is arrogant and pompous.

Why would a God give you visions of the future, when all you do with them is utilize them as a tool to promote your own assumed superiority.

Way to go God

You don't even know what you're speaking, just off the top of your head. Number one, he is actually battling a degenerating condition, that not only puts him in a wheel chair, but makes him collapse in the shower, in a rather negative environment, and has found himself in a profound way. He experiences abuse when he collapses, won't go into this, but the environment he is overcoming is abusive and if I could adopt him, would in a flash.

He is very psi. I've experienced his astral, on numerous occasions. He even tried to pull me out of my body.

If his occasional burst of ego, considering he may need/feel a strong natural testerone urge to compensate in certain ways to downplay his physical downplay his physical, after all he is just barely a young adult, OH WELL. Thankfully God is not a child.

He does have quite the sense of humor. It seems God has hit some of the Aussie's, Benedict9 and Magician's Apprentice with quite the funny stick.

I got missed in that. My Higher Self has a great sense of humor too, but I have no idea how I get from here to there. LOL.

However you seem to have been hit with the occasional mean stick, or don't realize how your words can hurt others.

When I first met young M.A. he was in a very confused and angry state. Then he began a journey of prayer, meditation, and experiences. On one occasion which I can't discuss he battled himself, defeated his shadow side. Either that or this was possession But it was over.

He has a very strong faith, overcoming his anger in a negative situation and seeking with purity of heart, he also knows he knows many things, on deep levels and has had very big accuracy hits, so questions who he is alot.

That vision, he told me right away, then made jokes about how he guesses he'll be the first to go, and yet it was quite the thing.

1 Corinthians 1

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22Jews demand miraculous signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25For the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man’s strength.

26Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast before him. 30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let him who boasts boast in the Lord.”d

I wouldn't judge, nor expect perfection from anyone.

Very proud of him, and the faith he has developed, from someone who was very angry and felt betrayed in his life from childhood on. He has a kind of purity in him. And very strong spirit.

I had a vision of him some time ago, knowing I was to find a dark haired boy, in the vision he was stuck in a farm house on a NAZI planet, alone, and very hurt.

But aside from suggestions of meditating and prayer really, he's taught me a lot.

And the funny stick those Aussie's get hit with is quite a massive.

By the way, when people discuss visons, they're something given them, profound, and not on the table even for some left brained skeptic to discuss in ways.

The correct format is to bring forth yours or start your own seeking.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I guess your negative posts have answered your questions as to why I did not answer you

That doesn’t make any sense. How would my posts answer my own questions?

Do not worry when you get to the other side I will be there to greet ya

Sure, and mine’s a beer. A cold one.

I wish you all the best in the following couple years that are left. Also I never been here to promote any of my own personal gains, I do not think you fully know of me and who I am yet. So I will keep you guessing

There are countless years left, for all of us. No amount of doom prophesy will change that.

As to who you are, it’s of no consequence to me.

You go ahead and believe what you will, about what ever you want, and whoever you wish to be. And I don’t wish to guess, thanks very much.

I hope you will realize that you will feel what you made people feel in a near future so I hope that will be 1 good lesson for you to experience

Listen, I’m not here to make anyone feel bad about themselves.

If you want to feel bad about someone criticizing your beliefs, and questioning the strength or origin of those beliefs, then that’s down to you.

But it shouldn’t make a jot of difference if everything you’re saying is real, should it?

That it obviously does speaks volumes.

Again, you can believe what you want, just don’t expect everyone else to believe it too, or that your identity is worth “guessing”.

If what Unity_99 says is true and you're ill, then I’m truly sorry for you.

Honestly.

But you need to realise that having an illness should not and will not exempt you from critique unless it’s affected your cognitive ability and reasoning skills.

Otherwise, if you come onto public forums and declare you have special knowledge that just doesn’t add up for some, then you are fair game.

Just like me, and everyone else.

Edited to add: Just re-read Unity_99's post, and I missed that you are young.

I have to tell you, there is no animosity in my post's to you. No hard feelings. This is just a discussion. Nothing more. I do not dislike you, nor should you let my opinions affect you at all. We're all in this together, trying to work it all out together.

If I hurt your feelings in any way, shape or form, then I am very sorry.

Be well. ok? (And watch out for the Skeptics. They bite!)

edit on 19-10-2011 by Beamish because: apology added

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I do not think you fully know of me and who I am yet. So I will keep you guessing

Let me guess, your "shadowninja" and "archangel in training" ?

edit on 19-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Beamish, I'm only going to say this once more to you.

Oh, please, don’t.

Unity_99, I really don’t know what to say to you, if anything at all. You’re stuck in a groove you cannot get out of.

The problem is that you will not listen to any other viewpoint other than your own, or that of those who support your beliefs.

Your posts are largely full of the same, repetitive vocabulary – which is absolutely becoming a mantra for you - and are dangerously close to spam.

I honestly feel that you need to realise that not everyone tells you the truth online, no matter how much it “resonates” positively with you or how much “energy” you get from them.

It is so easy to manipulate someone who needs to hear exactly what you want to tell them.

As to ET_MAN; you believe exactly what you want about what he’s told you, and I’ll go on believing exactly what I observe from his posts.

And never the twain shall meet.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Although sometimes......LOL.

I take it you've been shown. Always keep in mind there are influences, and some really like to encourage role playing. So many online role play. You will always be attracting skeptics if you maintain such things. IMO.

Also about the symbolic smoking vice.............

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Actually its been suggested I was stubborn, because I've been on the process of picking and choose always, with discernment, choosing my own discernment.

He never once expected me to accept his entire belief. In fact we had some rather long chats describing some of the differences.

Also if the Family came down and told me something that I didn't consider love, I'd be looking for Family over their heads and preparing a big minority report by the kazillions to convert the above to Love. I don't feel its a problem. But what is in me, will remain faithful too, and only to add it as guided, directed and given to know. This world is full of so much darkness, I didn't come to learn about that, and avoid worldly teachings. Its what I'm supposed to do.

He didn't exactly take me under his wing that way. I just saw something in the metaphysics that needed far more work inside me, and my Higher/Infinite Self assisted.
And recognize goodness, integrity, and have a lot of love for him.

He has so much personal integrity and unconditional love, its pretty hard to see the effort he has gone to reach people and show them that the programs they're buying into are there to entrap them and to choose the Spirit of Peace and Love, blindly passed by. The opposition to his threads were Law Of One'ers, in particular, not just any who believe in a Oneness, in a positive way, still feeling people are learning lessons, but ones who really support the Hidden Hand agenda of harm for good. Those who twist the very meaning of the word Love. Thats the group. I'm aware of natural skeptics who don't like ufology formats, as well. But having my experiences in that matter, its not something I pay too much attention to. I'm also aware that some people can pack alot into a presentation so they come on strong with this. My threads just meander along, without good sorting. So apparently this kind of platform works, it captures attention. In addition given his experiences, it was also true.

Considering the depth of fairness, mildness, integrity, in all his posts, and sharing what he knows, its what I said before. When you're listening to a child prodigy playing a masterpiece, and debating this as a skeptic, your kind of missing the point. What he's brought forth hopefully has reached people to begin their search, to put their lives in order more, to start to see through the negative in all things, and understand what Christ showed.

Because his posts have been the Spirit of Christ, which isn't restricted to Christianity. It can be ufology, spirituality, and encompass all the other religions too. And with some very Quantum leaps as well. And that is needed in a world where they lock the door on people's minds and are trying to shove a developed nations into fundamental boxes. Fundamentalism in all of the Judaic religions. I suppose its going along with all their Depleted Uranium and radiation. Children's SAT scores in the US went down 12% from the beginning of the atmospheric tests onward.

Good luck in trying to put him down for something he posted repeatedly on long ago and was honest about.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Lights up a smoke keep guessing not even close to scratch the surface

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join