It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 361
<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've been going over my PTB and Blackop thread. Really good posts made.

What matters are infinite things, that which is beyond the temporal. We need awareness so as to wake up to what is real and put our all into life, and noticing the wellbeing of others.

Murdering, bloodshed, rituals, sacrifices and war is not a good thing and I will respectfully say this about your belief in Ra and the law of one. There are some truths to be found in the law of one where “Light” resides with “Dark” truths mixed in with lies and calling good evil and evil good is one of the biggest manipulative, deceptive lies there is.

Evil never was Good.
Good never was Evil..
Light never was Dark.
Dark never was Light.
Murder never was Good.
Doing good never was Evil.
Wickedness never was Happiness.
Happiness never was Wickedness.

Search inside your Soul/Heart for the truth in this matter.

Opposition truly does exist within all things and that includes emotions, feelings and intent of individuals who choose to commit such acts based on their true desires, feelings and intentions of the heart. If someone commits an evil act they have lost their path/way and have become dark/evil going against their “INFINITE” true selves and soul/nature of who they really are. Do not be fooled in believing that Evil is Good and Good is Evil, it never was and never will be being an opposite to the “LIGHT” and that which is “RIGHT.......

Do you really know who TPTB are?
Have you ever considered that Channeling RA comes from some of the real PTB behind the scenes who would of course seek that everyone follow them, obey them and even “LOVE” them for their horrifying, sacrificial, murderous, painful and hideous acts?

Have you ever considered that the Channeling Law of One material doesn't actually come from pure “LIGHT” sources but very manipulative and well thought out places to setup a new belief system that sounds really good to people mixing it in with “LIGHT” and empowerment and some “TRUTH's” that many can recognize as “LIGHT” just enough to slip in the “LIES” ---“DECEPTIONS” & “DISTORTION.”

“Ill leave you with a quote from Ra it goes something like, "To consciously see the love in all things, that is the lesson of this density" “

The above quote is clever but can be a very manipulative statement that should be interpreted correctly. “LIGHT” should recognize that Good is not Evil and Evil is not Good. That doesn't mean that those who are lost in the “DARK” committing “EVIL” acts are not “GOOD” deep down inside somewhere within if they could only find their true “INFINITE” ---”LIGHT” Selves- only that they have lost their way and path and remain in darkness living dark/evil lifestyles committing horrible, painful, hideous and EVIL acts to others. Upon leaving the flesh for such they will come to a realization of the “TRUTH” of who they really are and why they came to earth and when they realize all the horrible things they've done it will literally be pain, misery and a type of soul hell for them to understand who they really are and what kind of horror they did unto others. For them - what they have done unto others they have only done unto themselves from the "INFINITE" perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can find the "INFINITE" words within yourself that comes from the "INFINITE" connection to your "ETERNAL"--- "INFINITE" self in "Awareness." There's no need for Channeling or Ra! You are the "INFINITE" and have that capability already within you to connect with your true "ETERNAL"---"INFINITE" self to find greater understanding where there's no such thing as greater coming from an "INFINITE" Eternal perspective.

I see you have many pieces of the puzzle/truths in you. The words I have to share do not come from me but from the "INFINITE" understanding and I see that you also have that perspective and see it very close to this as well.

The message I've always shared that comes from the "INFINITE" has always been right in line with the U2U and you're previous last two posts in this thread. From an "INFINITE" ---"ETERNAL" perspective everyone will make it to the "INFINITE" as our INFINITE selves have always existed in the INFINITY & BEYOND and they are part of the Designers/Creators but the Designers/Creators are "ONE" in likeness and we are not merely fractals/fragments or pieces of them but we are merely fractals/fragments of our "INFINITE" selves.

edit on 19-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The secret to this existence is to discover who and what you are which is "ETERNAL" and the "INFINITE" overcoming the finite/temporal body/mind. Everything has a reason/purpose and everyone is on their own path working their way through life in the midst of "ETERNITY" where there is no "TIME" to the "INFINITY" & "BEYOND" through "Eternal Progression."

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstein

This comes from the “INFINITE” that has always been. There is no such thing as a “ONE” Creator but “INFINITE” and your perspective is absolutely correct and exactly what the Teachers/Creators/Designers above and “BEYOND” think about “ALL THINGS” not just about “Dark” “Light” or both where there's no such thing as both and always a “BEYOND.” There are “INFINITE” Universes in existence and WAY more than that where this Universe would compare to an atom of "INFINITE" empty space that contains more than just “LIGHT” and “DARK” things that humans could never even begin to comprehend/understand so “INFINITY” is not always just about “LIGHT” and “DARK” as there are “INFINITE” Possibilities/Potentials within the “INFNITE” Imagination of Creation existing in the midst of “ETERNITY” where there is no “TIME” and never-ending amounts of “TIME” at the same “TIME” where “TIME” does not exist.
but because all things happen at once, they are still in that infinite now, but can be seen to have the illusion of being seperate and have a past from whence they came from unity.

All things are “INFINITE” but they are separate yet interconnected in "LIKENESS" with their own freewill path possessing the greatest gift of all “Individuality” and they did it their way.
And I did it my way:

At the same “TIME” where there's no such thing as “TIME.” Unity exists in the “ONE” “INFINITE” Universes/Realms/Existences (Call them what you will) where there's no such thing as opposition/polarities. There is no pain,suffering, sorrow, misery or death only pure bliss, joy, happiness to be found with “ONE” Eternal day of “LIGHT” with zero “NIGHT.” There is no sleep, tiredness, disease, weakness or sorrow of any shape, kind or form. I am there now from an “INFINITE” Eternal perspective and so are you. All things are occurring at once (as you mentioned) from an Infinite/Eternal perspective “TIME” being an illusion/program specifically setup/created/designed for the “TIME” Being which is the vehicle/body/mind with reason/purpose to bring “Eternal Progression” and there are “INFINITE” perceptions of “TIME” for the “TIME” being.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by polarwarrior

Lights up a smoke keep guessing not even close to scratch the surface

Are you old enough to smoke?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I’ve been thinking about this thread all last night, and well into today and I have to say something is troubling me deeply about it. This is my opinion:

There is something wrong with this thread. Something bad that is elusive and always just beyond sight.

If it professes “love and light” and what many consider to be “spirituality”, there’s still a distinct undercurrent of dark confusion within it and the only comparison I can summon is an allegory; a bunch of kids playing with carving knives whilst older kids – who gave them the knives in the first place - watch and do nothing about it.

There’s the alien inspired prophet, who turned to God, who started the whole thing but left his own argument when it was about to become clear that he was wrong and it was pointed out he was gaining a following.

Then there was his devoted right-hand man who joined the argument at virtually the same time (but who insists it was coincidence) who not only was also in contact with God through dreams but supported the prophet all the way, and even beyond his departure, only to follow suit and leave when the going got tough.

One of his previous followers arrives and spills the beans about just how aggressively manipulative he (the prophet) – and certain disturbed (and named) devotees - can be. Tales of telephone conversations and attempts at mind control ensued. There is talk of recorded chat logs conforming this.

There are numerous “hit and run” contributors who just want to listen to the prophet’s words and nothing else, who add nothing to the discussion but give the distinct impression that there’s a loose knit, self-serving organisation operating outside of the thread.

And then there’s the new high-priestess – who is in “contact” with the “Family of Light”, who is terrified of Nazis, who can read a person’s “energy” from their YouTube videos and who insists her children are under psychic attack - who has had the mantle of control handed to her willingly, but – I feel - unknowingly.

This priestess – and many of the others – are, or have been, in contact outside the site with the prophet, and each other, regularly. There are numerous posts to support this.

We even had the incarnation of Christ himself appear to ask one liner questions and proclaim that the prophet need not look any further for his answer because “I AM” here, but who then decided to disappear just as rapidly.

And heaven forbid you are sceptical of the contents of the thread! Where is the “love and light” then? Out the window, that’s where. Snarling accusations fly of “negativity” and “agendas”; complaints of rudeness and ignorance are bandied about even though most of the skeptical contributors have approached the thread with a logical and reasonable eye.

But it’s apparently of no consequence to the discussion when logic and reason uncovers inconsistencies and contradictions, fallacies and untruths within it, as everyone knows that sceptics are nothing more than Darth Vader’s henchmen. We’re only here to spread negativity in the form of opinion, don’t you know?

Then we have the new entrants who cannot answer direct questions but who (metaphorically) strut about proclaiming their “knowledge”, then bleat about it when they’re cut down a peg or two (and have the high-priestess come rushing to their aid).

And we keep hearing about “conversations”, and it’s this that worries me the most. Insinuations of influence being applied, corrections suggested, ridicule utilised. It wouldn’t surprise me if there had been “conformation” of theoretical concepts.

It’s all about manipulation. Pressure. Persuasion.

Especially when the high-priestess talks about just how vulnerable one of the disciples is – young and ill and (apparently) abused and therefore could quite easily be susceptible to any or all outside influences - yet then goes on to say that she thinks he could have been possessed.

Oh dear God. To an impressionable mind, could there be a suggestion that could have any more effect?

This thread is now nothing more than a microcosm of the darker and sinister, not to mention colossally naïve, side of the Human psyche.

It’s where people get lost in others’ words gleaned from dangerously individual translations of religion, and who lead each other down paths that are completely unlit.

There is no real love and light on this thread. Here, people happily believe they’re wallowing in knowledge, when in fact they’re drowning in gullibility.

And whether it’s intentionally pursued or not, it’s all about control.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Wow, I cannot believe everyone is still banging away at this thread.

reply to post by Beamish

Just read your above post and now understand why. Wow! Just Wow!

I will make it easy

[HOAX] Warnings From The Benevolents!
edit on 20-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
[HOAX] Warnings From The Benevolents!

Ditto.
I better get back, im on my lunchbreak, and Darth's watching the clock, he doesnt take too kindly to skivers, I could end up with a lightsabre somewhere painful.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yea, perhaps I am banging away at it. Perhaps I should just walk away right now...

And if it were in the HOAX bin, then I wouldn't be here at all.

But it isn't...Some folks still think it's real.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I support the average protestor who remains peaceful in all countries. However I don't support these protests because they're RIGGED, and they're rigged to turn violent.

And the bankers are cooperating with the master plan, after all, the top echlens in the banking system already have their tickets out of dodge they think, and don't require additional money/income.

So they impose fees on the ATM's and the protestors have signs to encourage withdrawing money.

There is very little real money in the system! Millions will die if it crashes, and they've also handed most Americans guns!!!!

Bad combination.

Also as I have posted over and over, September-October brings us a RARE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN RELATED TO THE RED DRAGON We had a comet names revelations 9 11.

End of October we have the Mayan sign for the RETURN OF QUETZCOATL.

These are demiurges and old S Group, the very ones who wish to keep humans in their boxes so they can be worshipped and feared. They don't want us escaping and passing onto higher levels outside the 4D duality realms.

And its all been planned by the cartel here, TPTB.

Here is the very thing I'm talking about. Protests as these demigods return, on the Bank Murals.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I support the average protestor who remains peaceful in all countries. However I don't support these protests because they're RIGGED, and they're rigged to turn violent.

And the bankers are cooperating with the master plan, after all, the top echlens in the banking system already have their tickets out of dodge they think, and don't require additional money/income.

So they impose fees on the ATM's and the protestors have signs to encourage withdrawing money.

There is very little real money in the system! Millions will die if it crashes, and they've also handed most Americans guns!!!!

Bad combination.

Also as I have posted over and over, September-October brings us a RARE ASTROLOGICAL SIGN RELATED TO THE RED DRAGON We had a comet names revelations 9 11.

End of October we have the Mayan sign for the RETURN OF QUETZCOATL.

These are demiurges and old S Group, the very ones who wish to keep humans in their boxes so they can be worshipped and feared. They don't want us escaping and passing onto higher levels outside the 4D duality realms.

And its all been planned by the cartel here, TPTB.

Here is the very thing I'm talking about. Protests as these demigods return, on the Bank Murals.

www.prisonplanet.com...

I see you just copied this post over to a thread that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this mumbo jumbo crappola.

Unity, I'm going to say this with love. You my Dear, really need to get into therapy. For your own sake. You have not dealt with the pain of your husband leaving you, and are spiraling into some dark scary place to avoid it.

Also, I don't know if you have children, but if you were ever in a custody battle for your children, all it would take is for someone to come here on ATS, and print out a lot of your posts to take to court to show your "mental" state.

Unity, there are DV support groups, I'm sure in your area. You should reach out in real life, for some help.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Bit harsh Destinyone.

Although I agree, it's a load of rubbish, but don't sink to their level!

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stratsys-sws
Bit harsh Destinyone.

Although I agree, it's a load of rubbish, but don't sink to their level!

Cheers

Robbie

Yes, it is. But, sometimes that is the only avenue left to try to get through to someone. I did what I feel is needed to try to find Unity somewhere inside all her pain.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Although I do think your post is awfully mean and hurtful, I was actually participating in the thread you mention and have to say the first thing I thought was WTH? I mean in one sentence it sounds like the poster is describing the current events as something prophetic, predicted, planned... and the next thing you know it sounds like it's something that we as civilians of this government can organize a meeting with Wall street and negotiate ourselves out of. I'm not sure what to think of half the "stuff" that I read on this particular thread, except to say it's next to impossible to understand and such a far out there jumbled mix of religion/star trek fantasy/ delusions of grandeur/astrology "channeling" lecture... that to me it would be far worse than impossible to reach anyone if the posters did have a "message" that was of any importance.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The bank thread???? In your opion. IMO its right on topic!!!!! It gets to the heart of the issue going on, the premeditation elements of this staged event.

Some of us are paying attention BIG TIME.

This is being promoted on the protests, on the signs. To take your money out. The thread made there, is to promote others taking their money out.

What money????? THere is hardly any!!!

Planned ,executed bloodline crash of the economy and their NWO agenda. That banking thread I've posted several times on is so dangerous. Not to do anything rash.

Everyone is completely being manipulated.

And I suspect that poster now, as on agenda. I suspect alot of them by the way.

THat was completely on topic, for the true meaning of the thread. What is under the fine line. Why it is being promoted and by whom.

The picture/mural, shows very clearly, this was well planned in advance, for this exact timing, October, the Return of Quetzcoatl month.

Very much on topic for a deep thinker who knows what is going on.

THE BANK MURAL PROVES THIS IS ALL PREMEDIATED AND THERE ARE MANY FOLLOWING THE PROTEST SIGNS TO CRASH THE BANKS!
edit on 20-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So Unity what will you do when this quazzy guy doesnt turn up??

I think you spend to much time on here... take a break

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaxar

What Quazzy guy?/ Do you not understand?

If these 4D beings would return in the flesh that would be interesting. Maybe that is what the andromedan council guy means about having people walking amongst us, 7-8 feet humans, white, mocca, blue and green skinned people, walking amongst us???

However, these are ENTITIES. They probably can manifest but doing so would surely wake everyone up and most would start to change their lives around.

This group is the Hidden Hand masters of TPTB here. This group is the Top of the Pryamid. They operate BEYIND THE SCENES ON THIS PLANET.

They only can influence or come in if we're not doing the work we came to do, and waking up more, and shining light and love into this world. Its a highly interactive school. The more Love and Equality and Peace, the more Goodness operates on earth and miracles and positives show up, the opposite is very true which is why they lower the frequency of this planet to allign it with the gates of hell!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, I was participating in the thread and when your post hit, it seemed like it was from WAY out in left field, whether it seems to you to be right on topic or not. It seemed to me, as I am familiar with this particular thread and have been "trying" to follow it, that you are hijacking the bank thread and bringing what appears to be something you are borderline obsessing over into the conversation. I would venture to guess there isn't much that you do not relate to this subject you are attempting to "teach" everyone about . IMO If you were an instructor at my childs school I would be very concerned with what goes on in the classroom during those hours on end throughout the day they are with you in private... seriously just to be blantantly honest.
edit on 20-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, I was participating in the thread and when your post hit, it seemed like it was from WAY out in left field, whether it seems to you to be right on topic or not. It seemed to me, as I am familiar with this particular thread and have been "trying" to follow it, that you are hijacking the bank thread and bringing what appears to be something you are borderline obsessing over into the conversation. I would venture to guess there isn't much that you do not relate to this subject you are attempting to "teach" everyone about . IMO If you were an instructor at my childs school I would be very concerned with what goes on in the classroom during those hours on end throughout the day they are with you in private... seriously just to be blantantly honest.
edit on 20-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

Well said...Thank You

top topics

<< 358  359  360    362  363  364 >>

join