It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Lights up a smoke…

You do smoke a lot, don’t you? Do you believe it "conjours up" (excuse the pun) an image of calm and confidence?

…what I find funny about people is that they are always chewing at each others necks.

If you mean offer opinions to each other, then what is wrong with that?

By the way, talking of opinions, I replied to your posts on the previous page, and I see that you have not – as yet – chosen to respond to them…And I would like a response as I took the time to reply to you. Only fair, yes?

Religion was created for 1 reason faith and that was it, but it seems to me many have went away from that main goal.

That’s a trifle naïve, if you ask me, but understandable from a certain point of view.

Religion wasn’t created for anything other than control, as that’s all it attempts to do; control behaviour, thoughts and deeds so that the followers will do as they are bid.

Faith is the contract that ties the believer into the religion in the absence of any corroboration or – ideally – proof that it is real, and therefore allows the leaders of that religion to preach and command exactly what they will, knowing full well that blind, unquestioning faith will disallow the faithful from raising any uncertainties or objections.

Now, as to what triggered the proto-religions from which all others have sprung, I do not know. I would hazard a guess that it involved “visitors” of some kind, seemingly magical ones, if not somewhat detached from our plight.

But that’s just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Forget it. Too many weirdos on this thread, each who think they know things.
edit on 18-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

There is no weird, only that which is misunderstood.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Final post.

As with all testimony, you are all within your bounds of will to reject any and all such materials and knowledge shared. Thank you and I wish you All sincerely Bearings with Grace on your spiritual journey.
edit on 18-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Docswife final post, epic fail, precise date given, didnt happen, could not be anything but an epic fail. No amount of fire and brimstone or love or light can change this.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
"Sir the ship has been hijacked"

"By who sonny?"

"Children sir young children"

"Sir the hijackers have steered the ship off its main course"

"Well sonny it means we gonna have to turn this ship around some time but for now let them play their silly games"

Lights up another smoke anyone care to explain to me, why all of a sudden the whole thread has been jacked by a bunch of kids?

Also Epic Fail really?!?!

I would not recommend saying that sort of stuff because the amount of crapola will come back to bite you in your behind.

Also faith is something humanity has not yet grasped, so if you think faith has been something that is used to control well boys and girls you got a long mile to walk. But... do not worry I will be there for you waiting to greet you at the new place so lean on me:

I follow no religion and yet I have faith because of what I was shown, so faith is something that is not religiously controlled or done to brain wash people. So you gotta have faith kiddos :

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

How can you be so cocksure you know how long the period of anarchy will last? I think there are still centuries before the false messiah appears.

Many catholic prophecies state that priests in the Vatican will be killed as the world degenerates into anarchy. Shortly after that God will punish the world, but it won't be the last day yet.

I have found Him. I'm afraid that the spirit of the modern age stops people from seeing what both the OT and NT are saying, so they might even believe God has changed, but He hasn't. That is why we must take up our own crosses to follow Jesus. Hell is politically incorrect.

No, the bible is clear that hell is real and the path to it is wide. People go to hell for not following God's command to live righteous lives. Forgive everyone, wrong no one, and sin no more. And if you do fail, confess your sins and do penance.

It's in the modern age where we believe we will not be punished. God is no liar, Adam surely died. If He says He will have wrath to some people He surely will.

If you warn others and they don't listen to you you will be spared. Otherwise you are guilty for not warning them.

A place where the unholy and rejecters of God go, along with the demons.

Obviously a huge fan of irony.

Ironies aside, if there were no other posts in this thread aside from the original opening post, the first statement above would be very true. It has been ever since.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The benevolent's do not exist. I'm not being mean. It's like believing in Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc., etc.

The only time a GOD is going to love us is when WE LEARN TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

Truly, I believe that making inroads to God is by loving our very own dear human beings and all the world first. We can not just grow to love God and skip everything in the middle. It is a process. Aliens, angels and other worldly beings do not care about us until we grow first. We cannot skip steps!

We are like ants in the opinion of a human and to a higher being. Yet ants are far more organized. Go figure.

There are no warnings (except the ecological disasters happening). There is legitimate debate however. The debate that the human demise is coming if we don't get it together.

Humans can choose to either eliminate themselves or continue in love and be in resonance with Mother Earth.

Where do you want to be? I want to work with humans first and the God's second. The God's have not come forward!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
The benevolent's do not exist.

Where do you want to be? I want to work with humans first and the God's second. The God's have not come forward!

Excellent points.

If you persist with common sense like this, you will have no right being on this thread.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Total hearty laugh! Thank you.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The benevolent's do not exist. I'm not being mean. It's like believing in Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc., etc.

Truly, I believe that making inroads to God is by loving our very own dear human beings and all the world first. We can not just grow to love God and skip everything in the middle. It is a process. Aliens, angels and other worldly beings do not care about us until we grow first. We cannot skip steps!

We are like ants in the opinion of a human and to a higher being. Yet ants are far more organized. Go figure.

There are no warnings (except the ecological disasters happening). There is legitimate debate however. The debate that the human demise is coming if we don't get it together.

Humans can choose to either eliminate themselves or continue in love and be in resonance with Mother Earth.

You are a much needed breath of fresh air in this thread. Thank You

Though, I will say, the bubble blowers will attempt to surround you if you keep this up. You are messing with their reality.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are a much needed breath of fresh air in this thread. Thank You

Though, I will say, the bubble blowers will attempt to surround you if you keep this up. You are messing with their reality.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yes I am (had a drink or two LOL). However the truth is the truth. How can it be denied? Thank you for your support. I do truly believe that we must come together as human beings and love one another, the animals and the flora and fauna. I'm just seeing people who want to shirk the responsibility and rely on supreme beings to help our world.

Hint: We are the supreme beings. Thanx for your heads up BTW. I will get butchered and yet I will still be here supporting my fellow human beings. Not the ones we can not see.
edit on 18-10-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

this is why people are so close minded ^

1. We are always guided and watched over and loves so the statement of us not being loved is a lie.

2. Yes conscience wise we are ants to them at this stage but they treat us like equals.

3. First you need to connect to the family that people call God in order to understand yourself first, only then can you truly start doing what you came here to do including helping others. You can help them before hand but I would advice you first make that connection the guiding will help you even more.

4. God/The Family always loves us and always will even when we do evil they will say it is ok child but you will need to learn some extra lessons. In order to redeem for the things you have done you learn like: coming to earth to help and other things etc.

5. Humans can not choose that because there are safety features placed in this system a fail safe let us call it that. Also many will be guided to help humanity soon to become their true potential. The only time humanity can choose that is if the influential level is way peaked above normal you know "Monkey see monkey do". However, even then they will not be able to go the full way of destroying each other an intrusion will take place if such thing occurs. Even if humanity manages to do horrible things there will be consequences no you wont go to hell you will merely repeat this course.

6. There are warning they have been given and set in motion a long time ago sense the first revelation has come to pass. Yes. Revelations has a sort of accurate sketch of what will occur when the plans of those behind the chess peaces. But.... I will not go there because this is a test not a give away of answers of who gets the test right.

I got 1 warning soon the exam will begin and it will be up to you in which category you finished. Remember all are loved and given a chance so when they say "There is no chance you go to hell !!!". That is a complete lie you might be moved to a new system where the tests will be a lot harder but it will give you another chance. There are infinite chances and the road does not end there it is limitless, so it is up to you to decide which direction you wanna travel in.
edit on 18-10-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Not closed minded at all. Why do people think they can go from start to finish without realizing what is in between. It is the journey from the beginning to the end that counts. Relying on the end process is like winning the lottery...........you have everything without trying and the prize is not realized! Most lose their prize after they win it!

There is more to life and we have no clue what it is. Just live your life and you will find your answers. Certainly I can't tell you what life is about. Is it 42? I really don't know.

However, I am going to lavish in every moment without a thought to what lies ahead. If it happens...great! I won't know if it does not happen.

Yet, I'm certain there is a happy ending. It all happens for a reason. Just don't speed things up to suit your own needs. Start loving here and now. Pretty sure love is fairly big and that love is the only energy in the universe.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Im like a blind man that keeps on a journey going by faith. That is who I am I don't follow any religion or anything because I was told many of them got it wrong. So I just follow by faith and my heart that everything will happen for a reason. Sure there are some being here that are playing games and want to exterminate us all but they will pay for the things they did.

So if the world brakes into chaos I know where I will be traveling on the road going by faith and just helping where I will be needed.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Im like a blind man that keeps on a journey going by faith. That is who I am I don't follow any religion or anything because I was told many of them got it wrong. So I just follow by faith and my heart that everything will happen for a reason. Sure there are some being here that are playing games and want to exterminate us all but they will pay for the things they did.

So if the world brakes into chaos I know where I will be traveling on the road going by faith and just helping where I will be needed.

Your faith is all you need. I wish you no disrespect and wish you the best on your travels. We are all blind. We only recognize our five senses. Sure there is more. See ya on the super highway of enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hahahah no see you on the other side they got a nice place picked for us all.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You made me laugh. That is a good quality. Thank you. Your a good person. I'm signing off. Have a great a night.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Fair point. I don't like the attitude where you consider others childish and don't even tell where you got your knowledge from (by "you" in this context I mean MA ). I got my knowledge from an experience that proved the crucifixion to me, and reading about things on the internet. What I found striking was that even from prophecies in the 1500s Jerusalem was called a prominent city, ruled by Jews, centuries before Israel was founded. You could either say conspiracy or you could accept that it was genuine prophecy.
edit on 19-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Fair point. I don't like the attitude where you consider others childish and don't even tell where you got your knowledge from (by "you" in this context I mean MA ). I got my knowledge from an experience that proved the crucifixion to me, and reading about things on the internet. What I found striking was that even from prophecies in the 1500s Jerusalem was called a prominent city, ruled by Jews, centuries before Israel was founded. You could either say conspiracy or you could accept that it was genuine prophecy.
edit on 19-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

I got my knowledge from somewhere over the rainbow:

Clap your hands if you believe

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join