It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 356
<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
In addition, when I posted quite a few pages back now, ET_MAN's posts from the first 6 or so pages of the thread to develop our psi and things, and his other thread An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye", he himself wanted me to remove them and I wouldn't and then asked me to remove the last link here, which I begrudgingly did and put under my profile. Imagine considering your own opening posts for the thread off topic.

Well I guess to whatever control was being exerted nonstop. And I won't allow that control anywhere near me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody can tell you what you should or should not post (so long as its within T&C). If anybody ever pm'd me and tried to tell me to remove links then I would post those links even more just to spite them. You have a right to free speech, regardless of whether they agree with you or not, nobody can silence your voice.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Reading posts initially from this thread gave me the impression that ET_MAN was none other than Jordan Maxwell or maybe Billy Meier... But after reading a few messages from him makes me think its yowusa (Marshall Masters)... Can some one U2U me a clue or hint as the who he is please.....?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by IAMIAM

A place where the unholy and rejecters of God go, along with the demons.

I thought you were all about forgiveness.

How can anything be outside of God?

Do they stay in this place for eternity or is it just like a punishment?

What if they really did not know what they do...what if they were not aware of the mysteries of spirit and that they became attached to ways of flesh? Its not obvious to all that there is Spirit and that there is another life worth living for moreso then the life of flesh. Would they not get the chance to keep learning after seeing what they really are? Is it really fair that they become corrupted in the ways of flesh here...and then be punished for allowing the ways of flesh to rule their 'life'?

From what I understand...nothing can 'be' outside of God. The design allows all souls to sift through until they are able to sense the spirit within them and understand that the nature of spirit is different then the nature of flesh...and they eventually willingly, choose to live for that life. This is why we take a look at our entire life when we die...we have to stand for all the things we have done, we are able to see and feel how things we have done effected other people...and other people have to stand before us for what they have done and have to feel the hurt and pain it caused us.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well, all the people don't just get meshed together as one, from infinitely dense, to infinitely finer and lighter and more progressed frequencies. However, I agree with the heart of what you're saying, for no truly loving being would be content to leave anyone in unending suffering and separation from family. Free will is a part of things and it takes "time" for some of this. However, its my belief the perfect plan includes every single intellect/spirit/soul in existence.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

all the people don't just get meshed together as one

When you consider that we all exists, only through God...then yes, we are one. You can fragment it all you life, but you cant take away the fact that nothing can be, without Thee.

Thanks for your reply Unity-all my best, alwys
LV

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

The situation is somewhat complicated. 1. there is a lot of control going on. I'm just an ordinary citizen, not everyone is. 2. posting if it could create problems is not something I would want to do, ie. hurt someone. 3. there is an underlying message in both the quantum spiritual posts, and the psi development posts, ie pineal, and the Christian.

It still boils down to love and selflessness being the more important traits to develop. And finding ways to bring forth our gifts/talents if we can to be helpful.

So it was a big debate. However, we don't all respond to the same message, some of us have a different key that unlocks our door inside, something that stirs the spirit. So burying wonderful passages didn't make sense. I know I can be stubborn and childish, trying to get past this, its not always easy. But the idea of a military/black op/controller group, putting a clamp down on information and wishing to put people back to the dark ages, really gets my back bone up.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

We're going to have to agree to disagree on this. I came up with the highest I could ever imagine explaining the existence of anything, based on the double slit experiment, and how one tiny little marble, interacted with itself, in every conceivable way, then collapsed into the one path by a change, choice or thought.

Like so, the question of anything existing at all and God, and the infinite energies, both animate and inaminate are. As a scientific/possibility/probability.

We're never ONE that way, in all eternity. But I don't think it really matters what one thinks that way. Providing they do know the difference between selfishness and selflessness. On higher levels, the more progressed and loving one reaches, thinking along the lines of what frequency would do to a cloud, for example, we would become the Many In One for sure. Far less important right now, than the Love people have and that needs to be encouraged and seeking within, knowing we have direction, hidden springs of water, that can lead us to safety, help us solve problems and open our eyes more too. Lots of Love.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

A place where the unholy and rejecters of God go, along with the demons.

From an atheist to a "fire and bromstone" christian in one years time! This is phenomenal my friend. You have come a long way since I first met you my friend. I am ecstatic that you received the experience you desired to believe in God. I only hope that you will be given greater sight to see that spirit in all things.

Then, you will not be so concerned with the lake of fire.

The lake of fire is the past by the way. The forgotten past that no one remembers.

Just saying.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I wasn't an atheist a year ago. But I can see through the foolishness that has blinded the hearts of men. The fact is orthodoxy is wisdom and progressiveness is what has blinded the world. People are too politically correct to see that God hasn't changed but man has changed. To ignore the warnings of people who have been shown hell is to be too confident of your own salvation.

Leo Virgo:

Many people focus so much on forgiveness that they've forgotten the other half of the gospel which preaches repentance. Actually reading and thinking about what is written in the bible, shows that the prophets and apostles and even Jesus were preaching the same thing: turn away from your sins or you will experience the wrath of God. The spirit of our age has blinded us, so people, even as they read the words, can't understand the big picture. Why else will you be blessed when people curse you and cursed when people bless you? No one likes to hear that they are evil and will be punished for it. That's why the true prophets were stoned, and the false prophets praised.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I wasn't an atheist a year ago. But I can see through the foolishness that has blinded the hearts of men. The fact is orthodoxy is wisdom and progressiveness is what has blinded the world. People are too politically correct to see that God hasn't changed but man has changed. To ignore the warnings of people who have been shown hell is to be too confident of your own salvation.

I stand corrected, you still are an atheist.

I find it interesting that you would be fearful of hell based on someone's visions, then use that vision to justify oppression and tyrrany which actually creates HELL in the lives of innocent people who want to just go about enojoying this experience called life.

You damn yourself MAN!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Repentance is not tough love, its a call to souls to wake up and see through the world and live consciously striving to overcome their flaws and help others. Its a part of the kind forgiveness mode part.

The tough love, smiting side, is actually more dark codes. You get a choice and what eye or frequency you see with and who you're becoming here. Lower frequency is a longer way back home.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

No, the bible is clear that hell is real and the path to it is wide. People go to hell for not following God's command to live righteous lives. Forgive everyone, wrong no one, and sin no more. And if you do fail, confess your sins and do penance.

It's in the modern age where we believe we will not be punished. God is no liar, Adam surely died. If He says He will have wrath to some people He surely will.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

No, the bible is clear that hell is real and the path to it is wide. People go to hell for not following God's command to live righteous lives. Forgive everyone, wrong no one, and sin no more. And if you do fail, confess your sins and do penance.

It's in the modern age where we believe we will not be punished. God is no liar, Adam surely died. If He says He will have wrath to some people He surely will.

Ah the Bible...

Now THAT is something destined to the lake of fire.

God is no liar my friend. The trick is knowing where to find him. And that is up to him to reveal to you when it is his will.

He is not contained in a book...

Let the Genie out of the bottle.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I have found Him. I'm afraid that the spirit of the modern age stops people from seeing what both the OT and NT are saying, so they might even believe God has changed, but He hasn't. That is why we must take up our own crosses to follow Jesus. Hell is politically incorrect.
edit on 16-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

People go to hell for not following God's command to live righteous lives. Forgive everyone, wrong no one, and sin no more. And if you do fail, confess your sins and do penance.

This is truth my friend.

This truth is self evident and will live on even in a world without "The Bible".

This is God's Plan afterall, and God is much larger than any one faith group or holy writing can contain.

Remember, in the end the Law is written in our hearts.

Everything is in divine order.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If the law is written in our own hearts, and we saturate the media with lawlessness, can we still trust our hearts to be just? The law had to be revealed for a reason, otherwise there was no point to any of the testaments.

2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on 16-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is also a real frequency match going on with scripture. Layers upon layers of codes and meanings and it truly depends on the eye you see with, and we can seek higher, in fact Matthew 13 is a direct call to become Buddha/Christ, combined, the mystical Christian and do the work of weeding your garden and purifying the kind childlike heart and your gifts from childhood too if possible, to shine your light with, and it talks about everything being corrupt and traps, and that implies even religions. That we are to ask God/Goodness directly, seeking within, as the mystical Christian, directly, for our sight and hearing to be healed.

Now when I read the scripture the positive leaps out, and I can't see the negative very well, or leave it immediately. But there are levels and levels of codes. So if a presence of darkness was there in the leaders to put in false things, war and smiting and harshness, and a woe unto thee, its as if, the other side overrides for the higher frequency soul to see. So my young mystic friend, the magicians apprentice, he will read a psalm that is all harshness, and see the Light only. And then say, why do I see this, why am I seeing this code? So the speaker is saying, "lend me your ear, and listen to me basically" but he is hearing/reading, to seek every day, for the way and the truth, within, the wellsprings within and that each morning the Sun rises to shine its Light and counseling, and to go get sun, let the sun direct you, and the Son as well. For there is certainly a metaphor.

Just as there are layers of frequency, so do the codes have layers in the scripture. What eye do you see with?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I feel this information is somehow related to the positive side of the "family of Light" that ET_Man spoke of. Everyone can make up their own mind ofcourse,I just wanted to share.

soundofheart.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

If you are forgiven by the actions of another then what is the point of reincarnating............. rrepenting, growing ....... when it was all done for you?

You must have missed my post where I stated I am a non-denominational Christian. That should imply to others that I do not blindly subscribe to every doctrine of the many established branches of Christianity.

No we do not get a 'free ticket' to Heaven just by believing in Salvation and wilfully choosing to live sinful lives, rejecting what we know within is wrong behaviour i.e intentionally harming others (being made in the image of the Holy Creator). Even those negative entities we call 'demons' believe in Christ and the Spirit he was/still is. They made their choices also on their journey along the way to Deny the Ways of Holy behaviours of rightousness, being a way of living in this existence demonstrating that which is in the Spirit of Love/Goodness.

Christ (a Holy Spirit already evolved beyond our current earth consciousness) came to SHOW the way to the Father by both Living and Teaching the Truth of how WE can attain the passage also to the evolved 'Heavenly utopia states', knowing he would be 'sacrificed' for such Service prior to His incarnation. If many feel that they can live abhorrent unholy lives today based on the concept of a 'free ticket to Heaven' no matter what they do, then they have been greatly deceived by the unholy spirit that works in opposition on this earth and has influenced certain 'teachings'.

I have been shown past lives, thus have personal reasons for believing in reincarnation. We will indeed face those evolved spirits who 'Watch over' us Children, before being thrust back in a 'world' (for there are many states of existence) where we 'earned' our place based on cause and effect wilful choices/how we have lived our lives.

Where Christ today comes in, is that we can always choose to reach out for Holy Assistance RIGHT NOW, bearing with Him to help us overcome this world (via Calling out to receive Graces) to help deny the world's sinful nature and temptations of the power and principality workings within already Warned about. THAT is the FREE GIFT that many today deny and desire not to bear with based on them being 'seduced' by the world system, that is of the Lucifer legion domain.

The scales are always being measured and our alignment towards following the Wise Directives of Heaven in Love determines where we go in the 'afterlife'. I do not see these Given directives as 'commandments' per say, for our Father/Family in Heavens are not a wrathful group of ruthless dictator generals. We have a choice whether to Love Him and His Way enough in our spirit to join Him, for His Hand is always extended for those who Trust Him enough to take Hold. All is possible in Grace, including seeing through many of the traps and given the strength to endure in courage through many challenges OF the world. We were always Advised to be IN the world and not of it for GOOD reason to overcome and Progress. Those who 'love' this current world and it's workings will likely find themselves in it again.
edit on 16-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 353  354  355    357  358  359 >>

join