It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by benedict9

And as to your humorous top ten list of possible reasons why you posted your own opinions as to the October 11th “event” on ET_MAN’s thread: apart from reading a lot of truth into some of them, I found it very odd that you can go from spiritual advisor – quoting scripture and dogma at will - to dismissive clown with such ease.

That smacks of something else entirely…

It’s also the easiest way of deflecting flack – and criticism - away from an argument.

Oh, and I’ll add a couple more (non accusatory) possibilities to your list if I may:

11. Attention seeking encouraged by a sense of religious superiority.

12. Delusion caused by over-exposure to doom-laden threads on conspiracy websites.

One last thing; if - as you insist you are – receiving information from God etc. why were you picked?

Why not someone who can exhibit grace under pressure?

Beamish, you forgot to add my "ricky gervais has tied up benedict in his cellar and is now posting under his name"scenario.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by sphinx551

So, any consensus on why this event didn't happen?

Oh, that’s easy: Life, and everything that goes with it – including time – are metaphors. I’m not here and neither are you, but we’re still able to talk to each other via an ongoing divine exercise in understanding whilst experiencing holographic reality that is actually a school/experience for our fifth dimensional souls…which do not exist in the way we believe they do but are actually the thoughts of God…who doesn’t actually exist in the way we think he/she/it does because he/she/it is actually part of a Family of Light that looks down on us “benevolently” – from dirty big spaceships – way above our virtual world…which is actually a metaphor for our own, self-induced psychological therapy because we are actually part of an alien experiment gone bad…which in itself is a metaphor for religious confusion because if we didn’t screw up our own belief systems, then it must have been “THEM” playing with our minds…which don’t actually exist because everything we see and feel are actually representations of a theoretical system of existence that we are only just beginning to understand via quantum science…which doesn’t actually exist because it is merely the observations of Gods mind as he/she/it ponders on his/her/its own existence…

Or something like that.

SO THATS WHAT SHE MEANT !!!
thankyou

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Beamish, you forgot to add my "ricky gervais has tied up benedict in his cellar and is now posting under his name"scenario.

Ah, now, I can’t go around spreading falsities willy-nilly!

I’ll leave that to other folks…

thankyou...

No problem!

That’ll be $29.99 plus tax, but you do get your own choice of tin foil dress…

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Ah, now, I can’t go around spreading falsities willy-nilly!

I’ll leave that to other folks…

thankyou...

No problem!

That’ll be $29.99 plus tax, but you do get your own choice of tin foil dress…

Yeah, your probably right about the Ricky scenario, he'd send Carl for this sort of assignment anyway,

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Noooo!!!! Unity is playing on the "chosen prophet i talk to aliens thread". However I have to say, shes giving the OP some sound advice in her own inimitable style.
Aside from all the bickering we,ve had here, i think she has a good heart.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No, Unity just was asked to share that by my friend, about his experience, and then waited for quite a while before he said anything. I thought he was being shy to share it, but was trying to warm up.

Then afterwards, when he got a headache he said he guessed it was something he was shown for himself, but that he wasn't allowed or able to show others. I told him I assumed that as well, because he has said come with me, and I saw a half submerged sub. Those are just rather fun experiments. People can assist each other or do team work in stretching their psi or insight. Send healing to each other. Develop their pineal and abilities. Though the fastest way to raise frequency is helping others, and Ho'onoponopono, which is like totally forgiving and clearing everything you would see in anyone that is harmful and only seeing the light in them.

But I assumed that a vision such as that was personal, given for a reason, for his own faith. I had this feeling he was going to try and boost people to see it or something, like try to get people meditating on this, because I didn't know why he asked me to share it.

But it doesn't matter, it was very real to him, and to me what I did see was going up through layers of light, interconnected to all places, it was more a frequency experience and knowing what this was like, without being allowed to see it literally, so far more subtle. Though a woman popped into my mind, very distinct and unusual, never pictured anything like that. Did wonder if this was family or someone connected to him, or what my 3d/4d frequency might see as mother earth.

I told him he probably couldn't get others to see the new earth, like he was hoping.

But I don't worry about whether a skeptic will come on and have their hair stand on end, that young adults, like my friend, with health issues in a wheel chair, want to try some psi experiment.

I don't have an ego that way, or care about if its embarrassing, if a small thing like that would make someone feel happy, easy enough to do.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I don't believe there is any disinformation.

Many catholic prophecies state that priests in the Vatican will be killed as the world degenerates into anarchy. Shortly after that God will punish the world, but it won't be the last day yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You don't need to tell me I am aware of how many days it will last if chaos breaks out.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How can you be so cocksure you know how long the period of anarchy will last? I think there are still centuries before the false messiah appears.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Lights up a smoke I just know things not sure how or where but I just know

Want a cup if tea while you wait ?

edit on 17-10-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The only thing that confuses me the most is "Why do I know"

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Elohim? That is the reason I believe. Or they could be missing one of their EBE's that got downed. LOL. Just guessing aloud. Anyway that doesnt matter, because we're only meant to remember what is given.

Also, that imaginary smoking habit is really bad to start up!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The nonsense that has been stated as fact by the new age know it alls on this thread has striking parallels with the information presented in these videos. The real difference is only in the level of delusion and more spectacular nature of one of the failures, but delusion and failures they most certainly both are. No surprises there, as they say 'twas ever thus.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

It seems religious fanaticism is also opportunistically creeping in to fill a certain void, as it is known to do. Not surprising really where cultish doctrines and ideals are concerned, with the notion of the God of the bible personifying the ultimate cult leader. Narcissistic, schizophrenic, vengeful, intolerant, cruel, inept, a bumbling fool. Who couldn't marvel at the promises of conditional love, the demand for virtue, in amongst the eternal threats... Historically improbable, morally and ethically reprehensible, politically useful. A flawed cult deity, created by flawed men.

The universe and our place in it presents a great mystery. Socrates once noted that no man could be blamed for his ignorance. Though to replace ignorance with belief was unpardonable, to think we know when we don't often leading to irredeemable ignorance (delusion). Where the “market in souls” is concerned, it seems few ever reach the wisdom and humility of Socrates all those years ago in admitting “I don't know”. No doubt there are occasions that hint at something magical or a divine providence to many. The touch of a loved one, the marvel at the night sky. A shame that people replace that sense of wonder and curiosity, content with the delusional head noises of ancient, superstitious and long dead nutters. Worse when they feel others should believe also.

Few men come close to the glory of such a God. The man in the video tried, possibly one of the best efforts since the inquisition of the middle ages, in its own way. Certainly both men were full of the love of Christ. Worth studying.

History shows that when “special ones” know the truth and wish to give it freely out of love, the best course of action (after running) is to hold on to your wallet. With this safe, how to hold onto the mind will be far more difficult, once the defenses of common sense have been breached. Then it is simply open slather, free cool aid for all.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

You know so much about heaven's gate, have you spent some time in this during your younger days?

I don't think this kind of thing applies to anyone here. But due to some people's fixation on it, they really must have had a bad experience, since anyone having any experiences, seems to threaten their status quo so badly they're having flash backs or something. You know the cults the leaders belong too, heck even the town mayor could belong to, is far more dangerous to far more children every year!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You know so much about heaven's gate, have you spent some time in this during your younger days?

I don't think this kind of thing applies to anyone here. But due to some people's fixation on it, they really must have had a bad experience, since anyone having any experiences, seems to threaten their status quo so badly they're having flash backs or something. You know the cults the leaders belong too, heck even the town mayor could belong to, is far more dangerous to far more children every year!

No unity, I have never belonged and they were certainly not around in my "younger days". I have studied cults, their philosophies, psychology and methods for a long time. Others much more closely than Heaven's Gate. A fascinating subject. Having dismissed the popular notion of Christianity as rediculous at a very early age despite the prolonged attempt at indoctrination that many go through, then finding the new age to be often based on the delusions of charlatans. Quite fascinating, the how and why of belief. None are immune. In fact this has been my interest in this thread from the beginning. Interesting that you have no comment on any similarities with both sets of "knowledge", simply dismissing the mention of it.

Whether or not the cults you mention really exist in the way you mention, is more than a little questionable. Though I would be genuinely interested to see your evidence for such a thing. Less so it would seem, as to what I have presented which is well known and documented. The similarities with the whole premise of this thread might be striking in many ways for anyone who actually looks. A "special one" with a message of certain impending apocalyptic doom, the usual associated delusional quasi spiritual/ religious claptrap. The empty words of love etc...Though in this particular instance crossing over well into the realm of insanity, rather than just flirting with it as in this thread.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well you've studied nonsense. I will qualify, using this for people sharing online or anyone who steps out of anothers little grey box of reality, the one responsible for the world around us by the way, and its actually a responsibility to others for people to tear down the wall and start to notice whats going on around them, is nonsense. I don't mean to actually say , your research, studies and efforts are.

Those organized things always remind me of M'Kultra and Cia. Sort of like Laurel Valley and the CIA cults there. Because the stuff you're talking about is extreme. Not even in the category of experiences, or walking the forest and truly paying attention to the trees. You would call experiencing, seeing, and sharing, and encouraging anyone to do the same, the beginnings of a cult.

Basically the metaphysics, spirituality, even the just awareness portions of this thread, are things you know in your own soul if you touch down, walking past the programming. And those moments are precious beyond anything you can ever be taught.

Also, the true cults are in our own towns and they need to be stopped, and revealed, with the victims rescued, and any more plans to harm halted and the ritualistic murderers in prison.

Please if you have research ability, try to uncover that, for its the real stuff. Not people sharing NDE's, or encouraging kindness and awareness.

So you and I have a vastly different idea of cults.

Personally I recommend avoiding the cult of the tiny grey box and materialistic viewpoint, because it has countless billions sacrificed to it every day, living hell on earth. If only that cult had some windows and doors, things could so different.

And if two children walked through their days, experincing in the reality and truth, two different paths, one very aware and having many interesting events, the other very rigid. The one calling the others life, and experiences a CULT because he/she doesnt fit their journey is really insulting and abusive even.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well you've studied nonsense.

Yes, cults are often exactly that. Agreed fully.

Basically the metaphysics, spirituality, even the just awareness portions of this thread, are things you know in your own soul if you touch down, walking past the programming. And those moments are precious beyond anything you can ever be taught.

You have no idea of what I know or my thoughts where this is concerned. I haven't shared these things with you.

people sharing NDE's, or encouraging kindness and awareness.

This I heartily encourage.

How you feel this is not a contrast to the delusional ramblings of promised death to most of the inhabitants of this planet on a given date gives cause to wonder.

you and I have a vastly different idea of cults

Perhaps. Yet my major interest is in spiritual type mind control cults and their ideologies.

Yes there are governmental type institutions in some countries that could fit the description of a "cult" in the modern negative sense. Some can be very harmful, ie. the Nazis in the '30s - '40s. There are usually differences in practices of institutions like the military etc. and what are termed genuine mind control cults though. Not the least being that there is no "go to hell for eternity" type fear based manipulation. Though they can veer in cultish directions, "God is on our side" etc. though this usually pertains more to propoganda. Nothing beats religion or the disease known as extreme patriotism (nationalism) in certain situations, such as war. Could you be less vague please in your assertions?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well I don't consider spirituality to be cults, except for those who meet up and drink funny koolaid or meet up and harm others. I love discussions on spirituality, and sharing insights, ndes', even the words of young children. Some remember past lives, found a thread where many shared wonderful words of young children not too long ago on another forum. To me this is the stuff that throws back the blinds the journey.

But I have to say, perhaps there is far more to your overall views than you're sharing and so am reducing it unfairly.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well I don't consider spirituality to be cults

I agree about genuine spirituality. Though I guess it is a personal preference on what is considered genuine. Even then there are many untrue stereotypes around cults, some of the most wonderful intelligent people I have met have been completely brainwashed via cult teachings and or methods. I know that no one from the devout to the devout athiest is completely immune. A closer look at groups like heaven's gate doesn't indicate a group of insane nutters, though quite possibly lead by one. They often seem nice, otherwise normal and sometimes successful and intelligent people taken in by other's delusions and nice words.

I love discussions on spirituality, and sharing insights, ndes', even the words of young children.

Most will know of that simple, honest yet innocent love and curiosity in their young ones that can make them so adorable. I remember it well in myself, though a long time ago. Perhaps love is the ultimate honesty and in that sense at least, the truth. Yet most of the "special ones" I have met or studied seemed to fail even in their immediate relationships. Sure of having the wisdom of the ages yet incapable of loving their immediate family, let alone their minions who wait on every word.

To me this is the stuff that throws back the blinds the journey.

I guess I can never accept superstition based explanations over what is by now obvious fact, if not scientific fact and where the unknown is concerned, I find belief can often be a dangerous thing. It precludes the possibility of knowing. Scepticism can be a healthy thing. Though ironically perhaps, I have found certain "truths" spouted by genuine delusionally insane cult leaders to be just that, quite true. Though rare, like a very small needle in a large haystack and a broken clock is also correct twice every day. This also will never alter the fact of what they or their overall teachings were, however. Much of this thread is harmful fear mongering and deception and there is a difference between spirituality and obvious delusion IMO. Similarities with the premise of this thread and associated "wisdom" and some very harmful cult teachings is there.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Lights up a smoke what I find funny about people is that they are always chewing at each others necks. Religion was created for 1 reason faith and that was it, but it seems to me many have went away from that main goal.

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join