It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

You are correct to assume that my friend for I believe that all religions only may know so much, for there is more to the other side that people think. So when they say "For I was blind but now I see" it is not even the grain of sand in the infinite beaches that lay beyond. But.... I can tell you this for everything you did and made others feel for you yourself shall feel it upon your soul. You will view everything that took place in an instant forth coming you with overwhelming emotions. I was shown something but I do not know if it is yet to be shared but even when I was offered a way home I decided to come back to help. So did many of you and those that are around you which is why it is our job in the coming times to help people understand.

Be well my friend meditate for you be like a tree near a river bearing fruit/gifts that are meant to be shared by all. If more see with the eyes that are given and not the mist of what it is that clouds them, much would be understood and shared for the world is a one mind set to what it is meant to be.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I am aware you have been blessed with Gifts and it is good to hear from you. It takes courage to share what others may find difficult to grasp for the 'time' being.

Couldn't help but notice the times recorded on both our posts from my end, being 10:4+7 being 1011 and yours at 1101. Hmm maybe there is an energetic alignment there with our paths after all hehe

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yes, expressed very much how I feel about things. We need to be responsible, for from childhood the biggest question most have, and I even asked at 2 or 3, was why am I here? What is this about?

The only thing I know is that while there are some forgiveness, as in school, there are many normal misbehaviors that are a part of learning and growing up and we can grow enormously by facing them and feeling humbled by our need for help.

While there are yet again more serious things that have seriously harmed others, and our souls would not let us off the hook even if all of Heaven above and everyone here did, for we would need to peel off the layers of grime and face the pain we caused others, and really feel for it.

But I do believe any of this works best with the help and support of Family and Love, and I also believe in the end there is a perfect plan for every soul. But we would never wish for family to suffer, when we could have been the one to turn it around in time, if we came to help but were too self absorbed to notice past our own lives and problems.

Because this is a team effort: life.

Thank you that wonderful post, I feel very much the same.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

We have not spoken in a long time my friend maybe it is time for a chat

Also gifts I do not know why? or what for? maybe in due time maybe in due time.
edit on 16-10-2011 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

and I also believe in the end there is a perfect plan for every soul.

There is the Path of Redemption for those that desire it with the actions of Goodness that they are capable of with the Kingdom available within. Our Evolved Family do not want to see any souls experiencing any suffering based on the universal function of karmic 'reap what we sow' principles.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Your latest post from where I'm sitting listed at 11:4+7=11 11, mine at 12:08 adding up to 11.

This is just getting strange now, make it stop lol.

All will come to be Revealed in due course and feel free to u2u your email if you like as I don't have it.
edit on 16-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Some time ago, the magicians apprentice, who I pretty much love like one of my sons, shared this vision he had received. Dream/astral???? When a meteor was in chunks falling to earth he was struck by a piece and died instantly, to be shown the new earth. He said it was wonderful, colors, nature, beauty beyond what could imagine here with several moons and a large white sun, very large in the sky. He was greeted by Mother and told he was the first to arrive. But he also remembered, and how urgent it was, to be here helping, how much he wanted to help. So he was given permission to walk in on a vessel, and be able to direct those in need, because it was chaos and there was so much violence and sickness. He was able to interecede and help, even giving up happiness and vacation time in the new world, to be in the hellish zone of earth just to help.

Thats something he's tried to share with me, telling me to close my eyes, and it was as if realms of light. I was seeing this world, as if it was pure and filled with colors beyond description, and cyrstal cities. I saw this woman with white flowing hair, flowers tucked in, wearing this gown of white, but as if clothed with the earth, the blues and greens, and beautiful. I am not sure who I saw. But noticed the moons were different. To me it was a place more connected to every other place, nolonger shut off from all that is, being home with family. Because that is what is most important to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Taps his fingers together hold still benedict this won't hurt a bit you just might feel some pressure during it on your temple or near the eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

All pressure will be absorbed by the wings of my destiny friend

Never Fall Away

edit on 16-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Some time ago, the magicians apprentice, who I pretty much love like one of my sons, shared this vision he had received. Dream/astral???? When a meteor was in chunks falling to earth he was struck by a piece and died instantly, to be shown the new earth. He said it was wonderful, colors, nature, beauty beyond what could imagine here with several moons and a large white sun, very large in the sky. He was greeted by Mother and told he was the first to arrive. But he also remembered, and how urgent it was, to be here helping, how much he wanted to help. So he was given permission to walk in on a vessel, and be able to direct those in need, because it was chaos and there was so much violence and sickness. He was able to interecede and help, even giving up happiness and vacation time in the new world, to be in the hellish zone of earth just to help.

Thats something he's tried to share with me, telling me to close my eyes, and it was as if realms of light. I was seeing this world, as if it was pure and filled with colors beyond description, and cyrstal cities. I saw this woman with white flowing hair, flowers tucked in, wearing this gown of white, but as if clothed with the earth, the blues and greens, and beautiful. I am not sure who I saw. But noticed the moons were different. To me it was a place more connected to every other place, nolonger shut off from all that is, being home with family. Because that is what is most important to me.

You put it well and thank you for sharing it.

The new Earth will be something out of a dream I dream a dream, that is what it felt like a reality so perfect that it feels like a whole huge dream. The sun was pure white I still can not wrap my mind around it, I do not know how to explain fully but I believe Unity did the job.

Anyway the important message is that it is what we do and not we have done. For the past is a past and the future is really what truly matters in these times.

The soul is truly like a recording of everything you do and did I felt everything that took place in my life. It tells you how you made people feel for what you did around them or directly at them. Much is still to be understood about our real self and the concept of what a soul truly is. Im getting a headache sorry for such a brief reply Unity.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. I have 1 warning.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

Yes yes I know in 4-5 days there will be a invasion of disinformation, where many infiltrators will start riots and cause the world into chaos.

Is that your warning?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Thanks for your response. I have to say, before I start, that I love the way you use language – the little inflections and suggestions of import – you’re quite the raconteur!

Anyway…

Before you make postings that begin in condescending tone…

I disagree that my posts are condescending; to the point, maybe, but not disdainful or pompous. I simply answered a question posed to you with one of your own responses.

…I have long revealed my sources for anyone and everyone to know where my info is coming from…the specific date came from the spiritual source…whereas the astrophysicist source confirmed the existence of the Binary Sun that will appear and I was never given a date by that source AS STATED PRIOR.

Yes, we know you’re the mouthpiece of God’s will, but it’s this “astrophysicist” I’m interested in; even if you’ve mentioned him/her previously by name, can you repeat it, please, for those who missed it? I ask this because:

…I was shown the Binary Sun in dream…before the scientific source validated it's pending appearance…

So if this is true, then you can confirm one of your dreams as being truly prophetic and highly specific. Surely you should be shouting this from the rooftops? Who is the astrophysicist?

Without his/her corroboration and scientific confirmation, your “revealing” you are privy to inside knowledge is useless. Without this person being able to step forward, it’s nothing more than an attempt at deception.

And before you dismiss this; you could successfully counter this by having your astrophysicist contact the ATS Admin with a request for anonymity and documentation to verify your claims; not only would this stop anyone criticizing you in future, it would mean that you were at the forefront of one of the most important eras of Human history. That scenario is not impossible and quite possibly the most desirable outcome considering the alleged import of your message.

But it most definitely is impossible if your “source” does not exist…

…no difference to me what your currently limited consciousness believes, but I won't be addressing any such toned posts in future as I have a tendency to not reward poor behavior and discourtesy.

Now, this is what I mean about your use of “language”; my “limited consciousness”?

“Toned” posts?

“Poor behaviour and discourtesy”?

I have never been accused of those before – despite my years of skepticism on ATS – except by people who consider themselves somehow special. Why, you almost make it sound like I’m talking to a superior.

Are you superior to me, benedict9? I thought we were all equal in the eyes of God?

At least myself and the OP made attempts to show supporting evidence (as opposed to the majority of lazy non-seeking skeptics) for pending highly classified events known by our governments.

It’s not for those who question your claims to disprove them; it’s for you to support them with something – anything – concrete, otherwise you’re just blowing smoke (without fire).

If these highly classified events are known to our governments, how do you know about them?

Once again I’m forced to ask; are you somehow special?

…you're presence to me here is just as a troll in amongst the other blind mice scurrying around here offering nothing of insight or value. So many 'opinions' and the same tired things repeated over and over. The merry go round gets tiring.

Ah, the usual resort of anyone who doesn’t have an argument; the ubiquitous insult. And once again, the air of superiority.

If you think I’m trolling as opposed to offering my own opinions, hit the ALERT button and report me.

And as to “opinions”; your claims are no more than opinions unless they have a foundation built on reality, not dreams.

As for those who think this thread being placed in some 'hoax bin'…

If the ATS Admin thought for one minute that this thread was a hoax, it would already be in the HOAX Forum, but it isn’t because I’m pretty sure they know it for what it is; speculation brought about by continued exposure to conspiracy theory and religion.

Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

And as to your humorous top ten list of possible reasons why you posted your own opinions as to the October 11th “event” on ET_MAN’s thread: apart from reading a lot of truth into some of them, I found it very odd that you can go from spiritual advisor – quoting scripture and dogma at will - to dismissive clown with such ease.

That smacks of something else entirely…

It’s also the easiest way of deflecting flack – and criticism - away from an argument.

Oh, and I’ll add a couple more (non accusatory) possibilities to your list if I may:

11. Attention seeking encouraged by a sense of religious superiority.

12. Delusion caused by over-exposure to doom-laden threads on conspiracy websites.

One last thing; if - as you insist you are – receiving information from God etc. why were you picked?

Why not someone who can exhibit grace under pressure?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I actually like skeptics I met a few of them on my travel, what surprised me that later on they admitted that they were wrong. The reason being was that they feared that if it was true and secondly there were too many coincidences, for one must be still sleeping until it is time for them to awake to see that the coincidences are too frequent to be just a coincidence.

Also Beamish how quick are you to judge my friend forth you are here on this site too does that not make you delusional then

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

One last thing; if - as you insist you are – receiving information from God etc. why were you picked?

Why not someone who can exhibit grace under pressure?

Still if you are indeed a man of God etc, you have much to learn my friend for no one is picked for all are equal. Some just need a nudge to connect and some need help to be guided, for one must meditate day and night for he shall become like a tree near a river bearing fruits and gifts for all to be shared.

If the bible says to meditate do you not think it is a good idea

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I actually like skeptics I met a few of them on my travel…

Oh gee, thanks! (You do realise that with saying skeptics are likeable, you’re actually suggesting they’re not always? A bit like admitting you’ve met and got on with representatives of a group of people that are looked upon by some as somewhat distasteful?)

…what surprised me that later on they admitted that they were wrong.

Whoa, there!

All of them admitted they were wrong?

Wrong about what?

And how many did you meet, exactly, or is this premise of yours merely a metaphorical exercise in portraying skeptics as merely “believers” in waiting?

By the way, and with all due respect and despite what you may assume from my skeptical stance, you have no idea what I believe.

The reason being was that they feared that if it was true…

And there’s the fear factor. What a handy weapon it is.

Are you saying that I’m afraid of death, or the manner in which I will die, or afraid of what happens to me after I kick the bucket?

I’ll answer them for you, in order, to save any further discourse: no, yes, I have a pretty good idea based on logic and it doesn’t scare me at all.

…and secondly there were too many coincidences, for one must be still sleeping until it is time for them to awake to see that the coincidences are too frequent to be just a coincidence.

Or, alternatively, you can put the coincidences down to simply that – coincidence – or seriously good research based on real and highly likely, not to mention topical, events.

Also Beamish how quick are you to judge my friend forth you are here on this site too does that not make you delusional then

Not judging (you can look on my opinion in a Christian way if you wish), but merely observing. We each have our own interpretation.

And as to delusional; are you calling everyone on ATS delusional, yourself included?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So, any consensus on why this event didn't happen?

2nd line

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

If the bible says to meditate do you not think it is a good idea

Well, let’s think about that; which Bible, exactly?

Which translation, and how far do you go back (can you read Aramaic, or Koine Greek?)

What about the missing books, the mistranslations, the deliberate editing and numerous, recently found texts that go against Biblical histories and teachings?

Do you believe in biblical inerrancy?

Actually, I don’t really want to get into a discussion about the book. I kind of get the idea of where you’re coming from…

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

So, any consensus on why this event didn't happen?

Oh, that’s easy: Life, and everything that goes with it – including time – are metaphors. I’m not here and neither are you, but we’re still able to talk to each other via an ongoing divine exercise in understanding whilst experiencing holographic reality that is actually a school/experience for our fifth dimensional souls…which do not exist in the way we believe they do but are actually the thoughts of God…who doesn’t actually exist in the way we think he/she/it does because he/she/it is actually part of a Family of Light that looks down on us “benevolently” – from dirty big spaceships – way above our virtual world…which is actually a metaphor for our own, self-induced psychological therapy because we are actually part of an alien experiment gone bad…which in itself is a metaphor for religious confusion because if we didn’t screw up our own belief systems, then it must have been “THEM” playing with our minds…which don’t actually exist because everything we see and feel are actually representations of a theoretical system of existence that we are only just beginning to understand via quantum science…which doesn’t actually exist because it is merely the observations of Gods mind as he/she/it ponders on his/her/its own existence…

Or something like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join