It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 354
<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

You were the class clown in school weren't you? The weird kid who made everyone laugh including the bullies so you didn't get your ass kicked everyday

Actually I had a guy bully me daily for about 6 months straight in high school. The teachers did nothing after repeated 'by the book' reports (so his friends joined in too) and eventually push came to shove and I kicked the living crap out of him (the look on everyone's faces was priceless, considering most feared this guy and all others thought I was 'soft' because I always back off). Some people just don't let up however and have consequences coming to them. I don't advocate violence though, only as last resort.

Was not proud of the incident, yet came to the stark understanding that this world can be a jungle sometimes and people absolutely relentlessly capable of being consistently horrible. Two years later i bumped into him and he was sweet as pie.

And yeah maybe I was a bit of strange one hehe, but was also dating the hottest girl in school 2 grades above me, so haters gonna hate
and that's just how some choose to roll through life. It's the way of the world and jealousy will always be a curse, no doubt.

edit on 14-10-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You should understand that the message always came with "don't blindly believe and seek to confirm information for yourself." rhetoric all along so there is diminished responsibility in that regard and there was never form of any 'coercion' involved in such sharing.

MAybe from you But both Et/man and ABC tried to pressure me in giving up on my 10 ear relationship and told me I HAD to give up on sex to advance?
Would you call that coercion?

Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I will humble myself and admit I was a fool for including any date. I see smiles breaking out everywhere, so rejoice and have a glass of bubbly on me. And I only went serious now because you're absolutely right, apology was due. '

Accepted. on mu part............ Nice to know you practise what you preach
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I must say, it is indeed nice to see sanity and humanity, and humor return to those posting here.

Thank you for making my day...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
P.S--I still think you're a jackass for dredging up highly personal info on a worldwide forum when I'm sure you could have made whatever point it was you were trying to make in a more tactful, sensitive and respectful way. So many people have backstabbed me over the years in personal relationships and I could have ruined many of them with sensitive info possessed on them--however I could not ever do that very deliberate act of dragging someone's name through the dirt that could only serve to humiliate/hurt. Not cool, not cool at all.

Ones name can only "be dragged through the dirt" if one has played in the dirt.
Et man created an internation thread to proclaim an internation message (his)........ this makes him an internation figure........... as such his behavior is an international affair.
I do have those pms but I will not be posting them but................. this would clear up just who is the jackass.

I note that Et'man has not ask any forgiveness yet
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

MAybe from you But both Et/man and ABC tried to pressure me in giving up on my 10 ear relationship and told me I HAD to give up on sex to advance? Would you call that coercion?

I'm in no position to comment on conversations and issues I was never privy to. At this point to be fair to argument it is your word against theirs for now as they are not here for comment.

In simplistic terms what I'm really trying to say is that I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

MAybe from you But both Et/man and ABC tried to pressure me in giving up on my 10 ear relationship and told me I HAD to give up on sex to advance? Would you call that coercion?

I'm in no position to comment on conversations and issues I was never privy to. At this point to be fair to argument it is your word against theirs for now as they are not here for comment.

In simplistic terms what I'm really trying to say is that I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole

Well you could PM Et-man and ask him....... I have no problems with that.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Think of it this way..................
If one rapes another would you tell the victim to not speak out , tell them not to drag up the mud, not to seek a reason because it might discredit the rapist?
Would you also condemn the vixtim if she tried to warn the girl next door that this guy had done this?

I 4th density all will know about each other nothing will be secret.
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ones name can only "be dragged through the dirt" if one has played in the dirt. Et man created an internation thread to proclaim an internation message (his)........ this makes him an internation figure........... as such his behavior is an international affair. I do have those pms but I will not be posting them

I was referencing the comments made about Q. There is a way even to attempt to discredit someone and still maintain boundaries. People have been slanderous and negative towards me plenty over my time here, however there are lines that should be observed always in decency and for personal integrity. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, right?. I don't care what anybody says, everyone has sinned or gotten their hands dirty along the journey in some way shape or form. We should always maintain a sense of decency even when we choose to 'engage' in verbal battles.

Even in war there are rules of engagement where the stakes are much higher than just taking an issue with words on an internet forum.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Im not out to discredit Q not at all...... indeed he is/was mentally ill.,
It is sad that you consider that discredit?

I have had tens of PM with him..... spent two years talking to him.
Q is a victim of Et-man

Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You can't compare an extreme example to what your issue appears like in scope, seems poles apart to me. Without knowing any of the backstory of this apparent soap opera, it just came across to me that you made the delibrate decision to grace us here late in the game with a personal axe to grind and to have this thread dumped.

I'm not saying that was your intention, but that was the vibe I got from you and a couple of others here you are affiliated with from another site. Maybe I should just call them the 'Law of One' team VS the Christians, which are very different alignments. Does that simplify things?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well you could PM Et-man and ask him....... I have no problems with that. Bruce

Et_man is gone, email accounts deleted so no contact there in spite of many thinking we were virtual bosom buddies sending love notes every day in the compound. His leaving the thread was just a surprise to me as anyone else and was not kidding when I said I didn't get any warning or farewell. I don't have 'special' access priveledges.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think dates of ET_MAN and ACB on GLP would be good, since I do know he went to support GLP basically after October of 2010,and possibly before that. Other than that, I don't bother with this, for ACB had a spiritual message that is too negative to me. This message woke me up and had experiences, within, and spent many hours sharing what I believed and was called stubborn, in other words I have a mind of my own completely. I do not believe in Cosmic Law or Karma, but forgiveness, and in a school we learn. No one would send their children to school if there were consequences that would make everything disappear forever. And one person either lost forever, or suffering horrendously already does that for me. The Family/God/Goodness is way beyond what I just said, way beyond my love and unwillingness to accept this kind of answer.

I'm aware that many people accept pat answers and shallow things in order to go to sleep at night, but I can't, as an empath, for years I went through what everyone went through, and finally just avoid the news and keep hermit like, because this is a horrendous experience for many.

As for 7 years of darkness. NOT A CHANCE. We're not going to allow the wish they were elites but alas they're still in diapers group, to harm anyone else. I am nonstop committed to this being over. Not a single tear is going to fall from one more eye, in this world, no more homless, no suffering injustice anymore.

I only accept miracles and goodness, and have been given to know that IS WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ME. OR EVERYONE. BECAUSE ALL THE ONES SUFFERING ARE RELYING ON THE FREEST MEMBERS OF EARTHSHIP TO END THE INJUSTICE AND INEQUALITY.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Im not out to discredit Q not at all...... indeed he is/was mentally ill., It is sad that you consider that discredit?

It was the timing issue of you deciding to hash up issues of the past AFTER the individual in question seemed to have crossed 'bridges' towards positive progression based on reading his later postings compared to those previous. He also explained his reasons for his change in outlook that was based on personal insights received-- 'divine intervention' if you will.

I am not in position to make solid statements about the state of anybody's mental health and neither are you for that matter to make broadcast.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Ben, I just spat wine out all over my keyboard because of you, i think you should pay for it if it is damaged.

That video was genius, I like this side of you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think Ricky Gervais has broken into benedicts house, tied him up, put a satsuma in his mouth and chucked him in the cellar, and is now posting in place of him.

I like the new benedict, why couldnt you have shown this side of you before?
OR
maybe its just a strategy, DUH DUH DUH !!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Maybe I should just call them the 'Law of One' team VS the Christians, which are very different alignments

Hm...... I don't know if I would call Et-man a christian............
Doesn't your scriptures call one who prophecies falsely a
FALSE Prophet?

Oh and by the way....... I dont subscribe to you us verses them approuch........
as for Q and his mental health.well appart from the point that he has spoken to me about it.
I am also a Social Worker here in Melbourne.. the same scity he resisdes in and I can assure you he does have this condition.

Bruce
edit on 14-10-2011 by dimention4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2011 by dimention4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I think Ricky Gervais has broken into benedicts house, tied him up, put a satsuma in his mouth and chucked him in the cellar, and is now posting in place of him. I like the new benedict, why couldnt you have shown this side of you before? OR maybe its just a strategy, DUH DUH DUH !!!

I don't know what a satsuma is, so will have to pass on that.

Some play hard to get, however I usually play hard to want. My 'earth changes' persona frankly is the most effective contraceptive money can buy. However I do need to continue my doom legacy with an heir, so I feel now it's time to bring some 'appeal' back on the table.

It's pathetic I revealed the whole ingenious plan when I should have let the 'truthers' come up with a few more solid theories first and led them on a wild goose chase first with elenin involved somehow. *facepalms*. No wonder I suck at this.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

what good does miracles do for people that need to learn things?

why would we be put here for learning and then something or someone keep intervening?

the work must be done through us...I feel that your awaiting for this great intervention and miraculous change is going to be a big let down for you. Are you afraid of the hard work that is to come? Do you not think that as a species that we are not learning together and that we together, will have to learn how to stand up for goodness...instead of it being handed to us?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

A satsuma is a small orange, like a tangerine.
This thread has taken a bizarre turn, I dont know what to think of you, born again benedict. Its like someone else is posting, BUT, I dont think that is the case, i think your a decent person. I just cant understand your massive change of personality in the last few posts. NO offence it was just an observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 351  352  353    355  356  357 >>

join