It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dimention4

Hm...... I don't know if I would call Et-man a christian............ Doesn't your scriptures call one who prophecies falsely a FALSE Prophet?

Our role here towards evolved progression is to essentially love all His Children, regardless of one's imperfections and transgressions.

Are you suggesting a false prophet cannot be a Christian, just because they are not immune of error?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is like having a party after the host has been arrested for disturbing the peace..
The host is gone but the part keeps typing away.
What was this thread about again?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

oh wait, we still have an other date Oct / 28 predicted by C J Calleman

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Hm...... I don't know if I would call Et-man a christian............ Doesn't your scriptures call one who prophecies falsely a FALSE Prophet?

Our role here towards evolved progression is to essentially love all His Children, regardless of one's imperfections and transgressions.

Are you suggesting a false prophet cannot be a Christian, just because they are not immune of error?

Is not a christian a person who has ask another (Jesus) to save them?
I suppose if your faith asks for another to intervine then you will always run the risk of meeting and falling under the spell of those like Et-man.
I cannot understand how you can beleive in reincarnation as well as a man who died on the cross for your sins once and for all.
If you are forgiven by the actions of another then what is the point of reincarnating............. rrepenting, growing ....... when it was all done for you?
Bruce

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

A satsuma is a small orange, like a tangerine. This thread has taken a bizarre turn, I dont know what to think of you, born again benedict. Its like someone else is posting, BUT, I dont think that is the case, i think your a decent person. I just cant understand your massive change of personality in the last few posts. NO offence it was just an observation.

Cheers, I strive to learn something new every day-mission accomplished. No massive change for me, my heart is still the same, but I have a real cheeky streak when I'm in the mood and want to play. It's just the leo in me. Anyway your observation noted is because I have detached now from this thread in many ways so it will be light and fluffy for the most part now unless I have some major revelation occur that puts me in the firing line once again. Cutting the cord as we speak.

Speaking of such serious matters always required a serious demeanour/approach, however I was never some fuddy duddy pompous bore. I like to surprise and indeed many more 'surprises' are in store for us all, because life and it's processes are often more bizarre than we often give credit for..

Regardless of any conflicts of belief, I know we are all decent people here even if occasionally we get on eachother's nerves at times. Just like a real family aaaaaw ain' t that the truth

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Forgiveness is something that is very real. Christ instructed this countless times, never once mentioned anything else. Despite what some think a true Christian is one who walks in his footsteps, and follows what he says, and tends to the needy.

Reincarnation? Well, it takes time to grow up, and people come to learn so much at a time, but can do it in one if they are able to open their heart and see through the world. Both are true. Being forgiven also means truly feeling sorry. You couldn't anything you want and not enter the world of your victim. For some things, depending on the sanity or free will of the person, might as well call that hell. It also depends on our mercy as well, and our love. For Christ said, she was forgiven, for her love covered her sins, concerining the woman washing his feet with her hair.

And the Talmud says kindness is equal to all the laws.

Now, we're in school, there are infinite frequencies, and levels. Reaching does not equate the next, and the next.

Now I remember an nde, well it was near death experience. And it will always stay with me, when I read it. I use the expression now, walk to the other side of the bed, instead of judging anyone.

The day this mother's beloved child, not even preteen yet, was dying in the hospital of cancer I believe, he was suddenly woken, very alert, and told her, in a very mature, adult like way:

Do you remember telling me that I looked over the fence of heaven and saw my red haired mother, and said thats her.

Well it somewhat like that, but what happened was you were a smaller light, and we were friends, and you asked me how to grow to the next level. And I told you it would take a loss, but was not without risk.

He agreed to come and she would lose him, and what she made of her life, suffering, to help others, or grow bitter, was a big part of this.

He tole her, to go to the other side of the bed. She resisted, still in shock. Then he said, like his age again, Please, mom, go to the other side of the bed. She did. And she was told, to never judge anyone or anything without going to the other side of the bed and seeing it from everyone's life perspective. In other words not to judge.

He died shortly after.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by thedoctorswife

A satsuma is a small orange, like a tangerine. This thread has taken a bizarre turn, I dont know what to think of you, born again benedict. Its like someone else is posting, BUT, I dont think that is the case, i think your a decent person. I just cant understand your massive change of personality in the last few posts. NO offence it was just an observation.

Cheers, I strive to learn something new every day-mission accomplished. No massive change for me, my heart is still the same, but I have a real cheeky streak when I'm in the mood and want to play. It's just the leo in me. Anyway your observation noted is because I have detached now from this thread in many ways so it will be light and fluffy for the most part now unless I have some major revelation occur that puts me in the firing line once again. Cutting the cord as we speak.

Speaking of such serious matters always required a serious deme Ianour/approach, however I was never some fuddy duddy pompous bore. I like to surprise and indeed many more 'surprises' are in store for us all, because life and it's processes are often more bizarre than we often give credit for..

Regardless of any conflicts of belief, I know we are all decent people here even if occasionally we get on eachother's nerves at times. Just like a real family aaaaaw ain' t that the truth

BUT, does one have to be totally serious when talking about these "heavy "subjects, I dont think so, an injection of humour is always appreciated.
And i think i understand why you "cut the cord", that was brave, I respect you. Your best outta this man and you have a great sense of humour.
edit on 14-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by 547000
I repeat, we are not God. New Age nonsense leads many people to destruction.

What are you?

Why worry about what leads others to destruction?

Are YOU going to lead them to a better place?

With Love,

Your Brother

If you warn others and they don't listen to you you will be spared. Otherwise you are guilty for not warning them.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I think Ricky Gervais has broken into benedicts house, tied him up, put a satsuma in his mouth and chucked him in the cellar, and is now posting in place of him.

I like the new benedict, why couldnt you have shown this side of you before?
OR
maybe its just a strategy, DUH DUH DUH !!!

Funny you should mention Ricky Gervais, I was watching his stand up on Channel 4 last night and he done a skit about Noah. It was hilarious and made me think of this thread.

Here is the video, you gotta watch, sorry not quite sure how to inbed but this is very funny:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
warning from the malevolent:

i have known pain, both physically and mentally. i have known injustice and deceit. so believe me when i say there is no limit to the suffering this world can inflict upon you. the unfortunate must endure with every ounce of inner strength for so long as they live. this world is twisted, demons and angels when people don't recognize their own mother.

loyalty are only found in beasts, if it can reason, it will betray. only the flames of hell can extinguish the greed in men for it is beyond the mercy of the divine. the days are shorter, i can feel within the depth of my soul the burning need to cleanse this world. you know who you are, your days are coming to an end. i will come for you, judgement and vengeance will not be swift, it will be adequate, it will be cold.

end warning.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What are you?

With Love,

Your Brother

If you warn others and they don't listen to you you will be spared. Otherwise you are guilty for not warning them.

What will you be spared? What is it you are trying to be spared from?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have no reason to blame the OP for not coming on now or yet, however it turns out, based on so many people not seeing the message and jumping on the dates, which were tackled very early on in the thread. I can't even what page he explained that there is No Time, so this should be now, every day.

And if this starts the childishness all over, sorry, this isn't the intent. There is so much contained within this and other threads too, that its something to think on with the world ahead.

There are so many other very good messages, they're hard to find. I found one on another forum about listening to your children and not programming them, (harder to depogram especially if you're not authoratative, but even then its by offering many choices, and increasing the positive until they naturally are better at making choices). Really encouraging children to express themselves and ask what they think. Find ways to opt out of this world. The Venus Project for example, is basically just a model, whole neighborhoods could operate much like this. Why support monopolies and not each ohter?

And finding ways to say no to the world around us.

I can't do a thing about something cosmic coming. So prayer and positivity works, caring about others. But we can do something about the inequality and corruption in this world.

One thing I know in the hundreds of hours of chats, there was no direct purpose for the sharing, and a lot was given. Discernment always means seeking within and weeding the garden and going with what your heart, soul, and inner connections tells is right.

Thinking of others or thinking of self.

The reason I wrote this is because, looking at some the posts, and realizing, I never ever believed in a cosmic event happening this year and 2012 either, (dont rule them out, and keep my eye on some of the research because they don't tell us the truth and there is a lot of evidence for events and the bases are being built). However all the points bringing out the negativity are the ones I never believed to begin with. I have my own dates, 2013-2017, and don't know what those mean, and believe that we're going to have an upgraded world soon. But I saw what is here, and can read any thread put out with good intentions, for awareness, for the message in it, sensitive information, and am really glad people are taking the time do this.

edit on 15-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So whats this topic even about now??

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The only traps I look out for when inside type info is given, is this: what kind of new world, upgrade, is being discussed.

Because I only mean one thing.

What I don't mean is this: health remedies and a focus on healing because instead of doing the right thing, creating a international health body akin to the UN that ensures all people live above the poverty line, no one is forced into employment by corporations to have land and food, people can live, and work at their real talents, and all people have the highest levels of health care and denistry, counseling and education free, but all is run locally and regionally for the most part with huge input from citizens. I'm concerned instead they mean sending people back to the dark ages, and faith remedies.

I also don't mean: a new world because this isn't sustainable of people just reduced to eeking it out in the land, while the rich live off all the resouces. I 'd just put them in jail for the rest of their lives, actually cheaper, house arrest in a nice modest place, without any communication devices, but lots of things to do, so its not torture mentally, completely. Instead a world with high clean science, advanced transparency in all true science, and everyone equal and prospered, no slaves.

Thats the only world that is going to be allowed to come, or a complete miraculous upgrade.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I turned on about a half a dozen people to this site in the last 9 months, and have had several worried/concerned emails and phone calls from some who read this thread. 2 couples were so concerned about this particular thread and what they had to do to prepare for this event, it took me several weeks of emails and calls to calm them down.
2 other couples were concerned, but after a few lengthy calls, understood the bogosity of the thread.
The op was so convincing (you can see that by his disciples that have totally skewed this thread to cover for the total fail of the op) that in one case I nearly had to take a trip to one of my friends to keep them from looking.
When the date started getting closer, and after many, many conversations with them, they sort of woke up, not completely, but have become more aware of the lack of 'real news' from network television and have turned to alternative sites for news.
I feel both good and bad about this, as I have trouble speaking spontaneously, usually I think of things I SHOULD have said after the conversation is over. However, I was able to talk a couple out of doing something stupid with their lives, and that is good, so I guess I said the right things. However, since I pointed them to this site in the first place, I feel responsible for getting them into this situation in the first place.
Both couples are doing ok now, and are learning how to read and interpret what they read online, but I'm keeping in close contact with them. I think in a few months we will be able to start joking about this. I think I will let them start though.
As this thread is now COMPLETELY off the original topic, they have stopped looking at it, and me too.

SnrRog

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What are you?

With Love,

Your Brother

With Love,

Your Brother

The lake of fire.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What are you?

With Love,

Your Brother

With Love,

Your Brother

The lake of fire.

What is the lake of fire?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Because I am very stubborn, and really sense the door that is being locked due to this odd new agenda, the one that made Rowsell a Russian plot and almost made it official policy that the moon was hoaxed, which I think satisfies fundamentalists and this wish to shove everyone back to the dark ages.

And that there was an enormous amount of control that came on to try and stir the posts away from the Quantum/ufology, into Chrisianity. I believe in Christ as both metaphor and real. I don't think we have to believe the whole thing, just look at the example of Love, but not keep seeking within an just obey the Church like the message has always been. They tell people to not be mystics and go within, like Christ did, which was one of the directions Christ gave, that its occult and I don't think many fundamentalists even meditate.

While bringing up Christianity at times is good and I can interpret scripture myself, nonetheless, to do this when the general population was definitely mixed, and some spiritual, but most having walked away from the NWO control as much as possible, was really odd, and I spoke up about it a few times.

In addition, when I posted quite a few pages back now, ET_MAN's posts from the first 6 or so pages of the thread to develop our psi and things, and his other thread An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye", he himself wanted me to remove them and I wouldn't and then asked me to remove the last link here, which I begrudgingly did and put under my profile. Imagine considering your own opening posts for the thread off topic.

Well I guess to whatever control was being exerted nonstop. And I won't allow that control anywhere near me:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
An Exercise that will help you Find your Inner "Third Eye"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
And heres another thought of the evil corruption at the top, and how it operates as one, the only fighting the citizens who don't understand that only the top echlens and your bankers are your enemy, your royal families. There is no ordinary citizen of any country that is really. I should qualify the word enemy, but its hard to find the right ones.

The Chinese were building those ghost cities for years, before Fukushima. I do a clue what they're for, and the Fukushima was well designed to occur.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

A place where the unholy and rejecters of God go, along with the demons.

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join