It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

Your basically trying to tell me what my beliefs are, and its news to me.

What I don't think you understand is that I don't cling to a certain dogma or doctrine.

My beliefs are fluid, I'm an explorer, I know nothing.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
ET_MAN,
Although, I agree with you for the most part, I can't stop thinking that something may not be right with what you say. It's as if you are trying to proselytize to something comparable as the "LDS" beliefs, without the masses realizing. We all realize that you are not completely fourth coming, and that may simply be a limitation imposed on you.

You mention our accountability, with which I completely agree with. The thing that bugs me is your constant referral to the Father in heaven. Now, I could be wrong, but I believe that it's possible that the Father your talking about is the real adversary. The Lord is connected to all three major religions. Asking for his help means giving up your free will, your not able to see through your own potential as to who you really are.

I also believe that Jesus was a good example to how one should live their life, but at the same time, one should be discerning. Salvation in his name is what Christianity is trying to sell. Become him, don't praise him. Read between the lines, and look for whats not there, and what it could imply.

I wrote a story awhile back that pretty much shows what may be...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I realize that what your saying is the truth as you know it, but is it the truth? In other words, you possibly see this route as "The Route", without mentioning any alternative. I apologize to all in advance if this is incorrect...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Ye are cunning as well in thy words and speak with a serpents tongue full of lies against the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability. Ye are wrong in what ye say, I am from Ireland and live in Australia now. Get behind me thou Satan, for the devil speaketh through thy tongue and thy works are known by thy posts. Ye seek a sign and no sign shall be given unto thee, but I have been given a sign and know for myself that the times are coming. I was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10 and we all know what happened on 3.9.11 to 3.11.11 but ye understand not the true meaning of 10.11.11 for it is only given to those by the spirit who see. By saying ye see ye are blind and know nothing. Ye are as clever as the serpent which stalks it prey and we read it from thine lying devils tongue in the words thou dost write. Thou art poison which infects all who who listen.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
I feel this important, people should know this please take note.

After being in touch with ET_MAN as a skeptic on some of what's been shared and having had my own doubts that later on turned out to be misunderstanding of what's been written in this thread I had experiences in the form of dreams and other types of verification or you could say connection experiences that I've kept record of.

In my own experiences and instead of being specific on how they took place because some of it is personal and private I would rather just leave it at saying I was contacted on 9/11/2010 where information was given to me coincidence or not on 9.11.10 that something would take place of significance on 3.9.11.

I was specifically asked by my contact in these experiences not to share this date with anyone but it was entrusted to me as my own witness that some know beforehand about the events to come. Now that this date has come and gone I feel right about sharing this. I was also told some specific things about the information ET_MAN provided in this thread about a dark star and how it's based on something mankind doesn't yet understand or know about. No wonder ET_MAN brought up dimensional objects intersecting and colliding in a puzzling way as I believe there are no words that could actually describe this event coming known by science. A dark star representing something more than just a dark star as mankind understand them to be but that this dark star does exist in a metaphor type way just not in the way mankind understands or knows about.

As you know over the month of March there have been significant events that have occurred some of which were fish species that died along with birds and animals, earthquakes began to occur on 3.9.11. to 3.11.11. of which was the biggest of Japan's earthquakes. The following is a series of links to videos I found to show what occurred on the date I was given 7 months prior to the date of 3.9.11. with specifics showing fish dieing off and also the seismic activity for that date.

Earthquakes on 3.9.11.

Fish die off 3.9.11. California

Fish die off 3.9.11. Australia

I feel I needed to post this by the way and also mention that the date ET_MAN was given of 10.11.11 may not be a specific date but definitely has to do with coming events of significance and a time-line. I strongly feel that spiritual preparedness is the most important thing at this time for everyone.

From my own dreams and let's just say contact experiences I want to also mention that I strongly feel that if you ask me what I think about ET_MAN's date of 10.11.11 I would point out to you 9.11.11 is ten years exactly after the date of NYC twin towers.

Is it a coincidence that I had an experience and was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10?

I have more things I want to share about what I feel is coming and the experiences that I've had since being in contact with ET_MAN but will leave you with this for now.

Set not your heart on the things of this world but set your heart on the things of heaven, know that no matter what happens to you in this world that if your heart is set on what's good and right then you shall find peace and be comforted. Keep faith in all that's good and right which is contained within the teachings of Christ. Where you are physically in this world does not matter as much as what's within your heart at this time, align with the Spirit of Christ and let it be your guide even in all things. For those who try to save their life shall lose it but those who lose their life for the sake of what's good and right shall save it.

I also want everyone to know that I have no affiliation with any religion or new age belief system of the world and I do not support the way churches and other new age groups of the world were setup by mankind for their own gain. For they have been corrupted and distorted. The bible has been altered and many parts mistranslated intentionally as many are being misled following spirits that are not aligned with the true spirit of Christ. I ask you only to follow the true spirit of Christ which represents all that is good, love and peace. The pure words and teachings of Christ is the rock and foundation on which a person should live their life and the true message delivered was about unconditional love, peace, forgiveness and doing good unto others.

Spiritually prepare yourselves for the times coming and I will be sharing more on this thread about other things I strongly feel and have been shown when I get around to it.

Blessings and grace be with you all.

Hi AdonaiChristBless,

I hope things are going well for you.

Thanks for contributing what you have in this thread.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
Since the 3.9.11 date given to me I've been doing extra praying, meditating, pondering and was directed to this information, do you believe in coincidence?

coming objects
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Date given to me 3.9.11 with no prior knowledge of this, coincidence?

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

Date given by ET_MAN 10.11.11 coincidence?

3.9.11 1st day Coincidence?

10.11.11 beginning of day 7 coincidence?

Now look at this, dark knight prediction coincidence?

Dark knight threads

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

MUST READ
starworlds.blogspot.com...
www.calleman.com...

Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Pole Impacts Tampa Airport

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us

Scientists' research warns humanity may be facing 'vortex of death'

What is happening?

Peace be with you!.

edit on ECDT1111AugPM71 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11
reply to post by Beamish

Ye are cunning as well in thy words and speak with a serpents tongue full of lies against the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability. Ye are wrong in what ye say, I am from Ireland and live in Australia now. Get behind me thou Satan, for the devil speaketh through thy tongue and thy works are known by thy posts. Ye seek a sign and no sign shall be given unto thee, but I have been given a sign and know for myself that the times are coming. I was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10 and we all know what happened on 3.9.11 to 3.11.11 but ye understand not the true meaning of 10.11.11 for it is only given to those by the spirit who see. By saying ye see ye are blind and know nothing. Ye are as clever as the serpent which stalks it prey and we read it from thine lying devils tongue in the words thou dost write. Thou art poison which infects all who who listen.

I take it you're a fan of KJV bibles aren't you? Nevertheless you might want to go all Greek on us, since much of the NT was written in Greek.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by polarwarrior

you thinking I don't believe in a good and evil, its cute that et_man was able to convince you of that lie,

Nobody told me you didn't believe in good or evil, my prediction was that you cannot disprove that good and evil exist.

As predicted the other prediction of you continuing to post after countless posts and attacks against ET_MAN was fulfilled.

Since you do believe in a good and evil at least ye see the truth that there is indeed a good and evil.

Why are ye so blind to not understand reap as sow?

Since we are on the topic of good and evil here are some posts that you made in this threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

All is one, all is perfect. The way the world is, its perfect.

Ye are blind and foolish to teach such a thing and I ask if everything is perfect than does not that make this thread and ET_MAN perfect?

Referring to good and evil you wrote.

both are bad as each other in thinking their path is the "best" they are just opposites.

As you wrote it is true good and evil are opposites but by ye suggesting that both are bad is calling good evil and evil good. Ye speak with a serpents tongue of lies and woe unto those who call evil good and good evil, ye shall taste of the bitter cup for evil works are an abomination and evil shall drag thee down to hell.

negative entities, they have a different route

To Hell

This goal is the same for positives and negatives.

Do you think the only way for negatives to pass the school and get back home to oneness is to jump over to your positive side????

It is not, they could make it home by doing this, but most of them wont. They must become more evil, ie. they must polarize further to the negative in order to pass their requirments for the negative path home.

Ye speak with the serpents tongue in teaching that they who do evil in the world must become more evil. Ye know not what ye say and are misleading people, ye speak with a devils tongue and lieth unto others. They who do evil if they repent not shall be dragged down to hell and they who lead others to do more evil shall drink of the same cup.

the evil we have experienced ends up being a good thing for the entity.

Ye are blind and foolish to suggest such a thing, they who do evil shall suffer agonizing pain, misery and torments beyond measure that can not be imagined. Ye continue to speak with a serpents tongue, ye are a liar and unwise to teach others that doing evil brings good, for evil reaps evil and drags they who do evil down to Hell.

Address the post polarwarrior, ye can run but ye can't hide.

I know nothing.

Ye lack knowledge of truth and in knowing truth it shall set you free.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

I was given the date of 3.9.11 on 9.11.10 and we all know what happened on 3.9.11 to 3.11.11

Is that right?

You know come to think of it I too was given a date, I was told that buildings would fall on 9.11.01 I was told this in 1998, of course you'll just have to take my word for it .
You believe me right?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'll admit, I in no way have the time, nor the patience to read through this entire thread. I skimmed through the beginning, and jumped near the end. From what I've gathered, it starts off as a doomsday prophecy of sorts, and ends up being rather preachy. I don't know what to make of the recent individual posting as if we're in the middle of the Salem Witch Trials. I don't think that's something we want to recreate.

So, if the world is coming to an end, it comes to an end. Nothing we can do about it, I don't really see it as a case of forewarned is forearmed, I'd rather be taken unaware. I imagine you'd have to be a certain kind of individual to want to survive a cataclysmic event. I'm not that individual, so the "warning" is useless, for me.

As for the preachy part .... everyone lives their life the way they want to live, free will and all of that. If each individual can live with their life choices, then so be it, no one else has any right to judge. I've lived my life being the best person I could be, and I can live, and die, comfortably with that. I would like to think it is the same for most people. Whether others agree with me, or my life choices, is irrelevant, as it does not now, nor will it ever, have any bearing on what happens to me, in the end. No one is responsible for me, but me. So preaching does little good, as far as I'm concerned. It is simply relaying your personal beliefs, which may, or most likely, may not, match mine. Viva la difference.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think it is safe to say my opinion as everyone else is giving theres....I am excited to do so.

...there is Love and there is Fear. All emotions imo follow suit according to which you posses the most.

Are YOU mostly loving or mostly fearful? Whichever you choose to be is who you are. Once that last breath (or before depending on pain) is taken....whatever you "are" is where you will find yourself. You will either be fearful or loving.

Fearful is to be in the dark, away from the light and in complete fear mode. What do you fear? Let whatever it is goooooo and let it go quick with a change of mindset. Changing your way of thinking is easy...ask me if you want to know more.
Have your works here on this Planet been out of fear or love?

Love is to be in the presence of Jesus and family members. A loving mind and heart will set you free of this world and on to the next in an instant. Loving by your works and how you show others is what will advance the spirit to the afterlife of peace some call Heaven.

Are you worldly? Will you allow your true self to let go of this world and its material "stuff"? If you are not willing and are fearful of leaving you will be stuck.

This is Law. The Universe and the Earth AND the spirit do have laws.....this was set into motion eons ago.

Whoever YOU are is what you will become. All lifetimes in one spirit has a memory and records.

Also.....I do not believe a date of the "end" will ever be given to any of us. Why would we be allowed to know that information? I believe we wouldn't.

I will stop for now....as I think this is plenty to begin with.

Peace and love to you all!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

edit on 30-8-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

Thank you for the reply.

Ye are cunning as well in thy words and speak with a serpents tongue full of lies against the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability.

Please don’t put words in my mouth (you might get bitten).

Show me where I’ve “lied” about accountability. Please supply an example. I have not offered my opinion on this subject, merely my take on ET_MAN’s self-proclaimed authority. Which I don’t believe is valid.

Ye are wrong in what ye say, I am from Ireland and live in Australia now.

Why don’t I believe you when you say that? I may be being pedantic with pursuing your idiosyncrasies, but it does illustrate a point that fanatical Christians – in the guise of “alien” inspiration or not – have a serious chip on their shoulder. Your use of “ye” does, you must admit, make you sound like you’re stretching the point a little. This is something you should watch if you want to be taken seriously, as it not endearing in the slightest.

Then again, your are not helping ET_MAN at all with this haughty behaviour and biblical language, so perhaps you should carry on regardless.

What part of Ireland are you from? By the way, I live in Ireland.

Ye seek a sign and no sign shall be given unto thee, but I have been given a sign…

Completely, utterly, spectacularly irrelevant. Saying so after the event makes being given foreknowledge pointless. What a waste that was…

By saying ye see ye are blind and know nothing.

I see a snake-oil salesman and a devoted follower. That’s a fact. As to me knowing nothing, that is an assumption on your part.

Show me an example of what “I don’t know”.

Ye are as clever as the serpent which stalks it prey and we read it from thine lying devils tongue in the words thou dost write.

Erm, a point I’d like to make? If you’re Irish, as you say you are and which could explain your use of “ye”, why are you now using “thine” and “thou”?

Neither are used in Ireland. Neither. So, are you lying about being Irish, or am I right in that you’re using what you regard as archaic language to make your posts sound important?

And if you’re lying, doesn’t that mean you’re going to Hell?

And, pursuing this peculiar vernacular of yours, I quote from one of your posts earlier:

I mainly type old English cause it's more natural to me and actually struggle more with modern English.

“Old English”? Really? Never heard an Irishman say that before, ever…Kinda goes against the grain.

Any way; Ic lóclóca geond ðu.

Sorry about my OE grammar, but it’s the best I can do.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I love Q&A sessions my friend! I hope you do not mind me taking a stab at a few.

Does everything have a purpose?

Absolutely!

Are you me and am I you?

In so far as we are all a part of the whole, yes. Our individuality is carved by us from our flesh and it's experiences.

If you are me and I am you then doesn't that mean that you started this thread?

Yes! In fact, I started my own warning thread HERE. The differences between you and I and even our threads is they and we are dressed in our own experiences in the past, and lavished with our vision for the future.

Are we really ONE and the same?

As every nut and bolt is different in a car, yet still the same car, so too are you and I the same, yet different. WE are family, yet if you exclude me from your family based on your own judgement, then even our family is divided. A family divided against itself will not stand.

I would hate to be driving that car whose engine decided the tires were unworthy of being a part of the car because they were different.

If so, why disagree with yourself and why put a disclaimer out to beware of yourself?

I'll skip this personal question between you and the poster.

Is it ego is it pride, do you have a self?

Same as above...

”Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

Ah, but one cannot call another good or evil without making a judgement that one has no authority to make. In making that judgement, one tends to bring judgement upon himself.

I sincerely leave you with my prayers and blessings in hopes that you will see the Truth and know that you are accountable for your actions based on eternal law.

What is this eternal LAW? Even a police officer is required to inform you of exactly which Law or statute you are in violation of.

No power on earth will stop the One-1 Truth from being shared, websites will go up, videos are being made and the Truth of Light will Shine.

Love & Best Wishes!

Yes, the truth WILL be heard. Yes, there are many versions being propagated as the "Light" truth. Real TRUTH comes from within.

A Christian friend once told me it was his duty to spread the word of Christ for it is the way, the truth, and the life. My reply then, and it still holds to this day, was if Christ is the way, the truth, and the life then I would not need another to tell me about it, it would come from within.

Remarkably, Christ said the same thing, and he was correct.

See ya round my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 30-8-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Always enjoy reading your words brother!! You are a LIGHT that shines throughout this forum and I am so glad to have not only know who you are....but I love what you represent. Love is the key. Who are we to judge?

For some reason I am confused by the OP. Maybe someone if not you can clarify. Is the OP thinking we are ONE being and not separate from another AT ALL? I just want some clarity as this is a very lengthy thread and one which has confused me by reading bits and pieces of it.

Thanks and peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

And as an aside; the one, single thing that makes me realise without a doubt that you are a snake-oil salesman is this; you are more interested in preaching to those who believe you, than trying to convince those who don’t.

It’s easier that way, isn’t it?

how foolish, Someone who is trying to help and share important information on matters of the higher echelon,the spirit, will never try to force or waste time convincing ANYONE of ANYTHING..something you claim a non-snake-oil salesman should do. He has spent much time answering peoples questions. he doesn't answer them perhaps the way people ASSUME he should, people always want the answers to be the way THEY want those answers to be. If you wanted that, then answer your own questions. He simply gives information he is aware of and knowledgeable of.. whether to believe it or not is YOUR DECISION.
All he asks is that everyone simply PONDER and WEIGH the information he gives. People ponder about all things in this world, so he is no different in requesting this simple plea.

Many people here,in the last 5-10 pages it seems especially, have come here ill-equipped in knowledge of what exactly ET-MAN is sharing. From reading your replies you don't even know or understand what it is he has been saying for over 2 years on this thread.
My plea - Just get a clue! Stop embarassing yourselves with the lack of knowledge about what he is even saying here. it is obvious some of you have simply been too LAZY to read his posts on this thread.
IF you are too lazy to do that, then you have no business claiming to know anything, as some of you say, about him as a person nor his motives or methods. You are obviously not interested or bothered enough to FIND OUT either, what he is all about or what exactly he is trying to convay in his messages/posts.
And if you are not interested thus, WHY oh Why do you keep hanging aorund here like damn blood-sucking LEECHES who don't bring anything to the table, save ignorance and malice of words. It qualifies as malice when you claim ''that makes me realise without a doubt that you are a snake-oil salesman'' without having NO CLUE in reality,since you haven't read or even bothered to UNDERSTAND what he has been talking about for 2+ years.

Some of your minds are made up,so for the sake of EVERYONE ELSE who find interest in the discourse..stop poisoning this thread with ignorance and ill-advised opinions. Because anyone who has actually read many of his posts here,anyone who has had GENUINE interest/intent to UNDERSTAND with an open mind, not being stuck in their small box of opinionated awareness, where one tries to find fault in any "message" someone may have to deliver, if it isn't EXACTLY in line with their own opinionated look on things. So do me and others a favor, if your minds are MADE UP about the things discussed here, if your mind is MADE UP of who ET-Man is and what he represents, then please, stop suffocating the other posters and MANY readers of this thread who have actually bothered to read many of his posts, because they have genuine intent to understand what he is trying to convay to all of us here.

Don't bother to answer this post, this is a solo outing just to let some people here know,you all know who you are, to stop side-tracking the thread with ignorance. Asking questions that have been answered a million times about the DATE he gave,about the cataclysmic events he talked about occuring around this date...If you STILL don't understand why he gave a "date", then you never will, because you DONT WANT TO, you can't be bothered to read his explanations for it.
I advise you to start from page 1 and read all his posts and responses to questions until you get to page 300+.
But I know some of you never will, because you are too opinionated,too stuck in your own view of how things should be and how questions SHOULD be answered.

I would love to really see all the people here confronting ET-MAN one on one in REAL LIFE, I bet half of you wouldn't be as bold and feisty as you show yourself to be here.You wouldn't have a leg to stand on is my opinion on it.

edit on 8/30/2011 by Valeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by IAMIAM

Always enjoy reading your words brother!! You are a LIGHT that shines throughout this forum and I am so glad to have not only know who you are....but I love what you represent. Love is the key. Who are we to judge?

For some reason I am confused by the OP. Maybe someone if not you can clarify. Is the OP thinking we are ONE being and not separate from another AT ALL? I just want some clarity as this is a very lengthy thread and one which has confused me by reading bits and pieces of it.

Thanks and peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

ET_MAN knows we are not the Same One Soul, but infinite expressions of ourselves, connected to each other in a Oneness/Family of Love.

This Oneness is the very reason, there is so much debate and even negativity directed towards him on every thread we've written on. They're very aggressive, but then Ra is a very aggressive entity/being, and I've been able to sense why the attacks are happening and who is making some people whom where friends even, turn into fair weather friends. Agree with them or you're not their friends. I knew who was influencing them. RA. and his minions. This is the dark side/abyss.

In any case, we're not One, and we're Becoming here, this is the clip that holds the infinite roll of film of our lives, this is very important and hard test. This is what makes it real, and many of us need to really be concerned at what the programs in the world are doing to us and who we are becoming.

ET_MAN is a friend and we have communicated for quite some time now, nearly 2 years.

He was even called a demon on his Law of One, HH discussion, which he initiated to get to the heart of some of the distortions that were being shared, and to shine some light. So if you don't believe in the Law of One crowd, and share you're nde and basically nudge others to recover from the programming here, and shine Love, you are an ego maniac demon. Sorry, that shone a lot of awareness to me, of what the problem was here.

ET_MAN has integrity and goes out of his way to help others often going without sleep, often with little concern for his own wellbeing. He is a remarkable person. This I will say out due to over a hundred hours of communication and assistance, inspiration in many instances.

Much Love and Light!
edit on 30-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I advise you to start from page 1 and read all his posts and responses to questions until you get to page 300+. But I know some of you never will, because you are too opinionated,too stuck in your own view of how things should be and how questions SHOULD be answered.
reply to post by Valeri

You just wasted all that time and energy to convey what? To advise? To show your anger? To show your opinion in an ill fashioned way because someone did not align with your thinking? To tell everyone to read 300 plus pages or do not comment?

I for one will not read all of that. A summary would have been nice, but not needed as I can tell from about 10 posts where the truth of the OP lies. The only question I ponder is the ONE. I asked if the OP believes in all of us are the ONE source period. I don't think that was too much to ask AT ALL.

To believe in what he OP is sharing is to show it. Showing it by embracing Love with your words.
I have not read all of the pages but I can assure you that is the OP's message.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are really sweet Unity and I thank you for clarifying that for me.

As for my belief....I believe in the One. We are striving in perfection and will eventually go back to the source once we are in a perfected state. I could be wrong...
But the Truth has been seeking me and I have been seeking the Truth since I was old enough to know better.

We can all have different beliefs and still love unconditionally.

I believe you when you say what a good soul and friend we have in ET Man. It sounds as if the intentions are out of love and nothing less. I have not read any of his words that were not written in a loving tone. This speaks for itself.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
UNITY....I found the wording that confused me...here it is. Tell me your thoughts.... Thanks again.

Are you me and am I you? If you are me and I am you then doesn't that mean that you started this thread? Are we really ONE and the same? If so, why disagree with yourself and why put a disclaimer to beware of yourself? Is it ego is it pride, do you have a self?

This is what totally confused me.

When reading this it is as if the OP thinks we are one. Like a mirror image of the other but do not realize it. This is why I asked about the ONE.

One to me is the Source of the ALL.

One to me is "God" the alpha and omega. The Spirit of Love, Light, and Consciousness for better terms.

I was just trying to clarify but as you stated he does not believe we are all ONE without self.??

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

those sentences you highlighted were mearly et-man showing the contradicting nature of some posters here. It is very imortant to always see who he replied to or quoted before saying certain things like this. Depending on who he adresses he will try to help that person ,for ex by showing that persons contradictions in that persons own beliefs versus opinions that person may have.

And MamaJ, my previous post wasn't directed towards you,I'm sorry you felt it was. I did specifically say SOME people, meaning some people,certain posters here,who have been attacking ET-Man and his message for many many pages now. Those people especially should read his posts, since they lack understanding of what he is conveying. And yes,I find it counterproductive if they keep posting the same questions for the hundreth time,even though the question has been answered by Et-Man many times,and the same questions coming over and over again from the same posters. They are clogging up the thread, and they have no argumentative criticism, they just spew discontent in a very negative matter,only judging based on the same old, same old questions that have been answered a million times. They are going in circles. And it has gotten to a point where that had to be adressed by me. Don't put words in my mouth though, never did I say they are not allowed to post, however why do they stay and post the same stuff over and over again,that has been adressed many times ? It tends to seem as an agenda or just ignorance of the message, having their own mind made up,in which case why stay I ask? Why do they stay if they don't agree,there's plenty of threads they'll like. Why not go there.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I’m reposting my previous response to ET_MAN.

The reason for this is that I didn’t get a reply from him, even though he answered virtually everyone else on the relevant page.

It's rude to ignore questions, isn’t it?

On my suggesting that you could, if you were genuine, produce an unquestionable prophecy, you replied to me thus:

A wicked and perverse generation seeks a sign.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear… How did I know you’d say something like that?

Don’t forget, I did predict this precise response previously…

Let me tell you something ET_MAN: a generation – or individual - that asks for proof is sick of having been lied to time and again.

Sick of having to hear supposedly pious, allegedly divinely inspired rhetoric used as justification for greed and bloodshed.

Sick of seeing those who were put in charge of innocents revealed as nothing more than sexual predators.

Sick of seeing the gullible destroy themselves and others with the promise of paradise as a reward.

Sick of religious division still causing death and destruction in the 21st century.

Sick of having to listen to the pontificating of figures of religious authority, when they have nothing but words written by Man to support that position of power.

And you say that this is a wicked and perverse generation? That is a rather sweeping statement. Do you realise that you and your “religion” are nothing more than another part of this same destructive pattern?

And as an aside; the one, single thing that makes me realise without a doubt that you are a snake-oil salesman is this; you are more interested in preaching to those who believe you, than trying to convince those who don’t.

It’s easier that way, isn’t it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I await a response.

Im so glad you reposted that post, that post was awesome polar, so much truth in it man, i thought that the first time i read it, i hate sounding corny but thosed were words from the heart.

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join