It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I also want to add that when it comes to the belief that many put out there that all actions are OK to do if a person feels like doing them. Such as murdering, raping, torturing and so on --- that is the REAL DANGER and an Extremely Dangerous Teaching. To promote an untrue and dangerous teaching to others that basically tells everyone that it's OK and acceptable to do anything they want; that there's no such thing as Right or Wrong or Good or Evil. No accountability for one's actions whatsoever because nobody has a self either, the coke can is you.

And that is whats called the straw man.

She never condoned murder.

Actually this is the very heart of the discussions that were carried out on my threads and his, from various people who all seem very much to believe we're all One, and various versions or flavors of right and wrong being illusions only.

I don't believe LV does condone murder, but she has worded things in the past that made it seem as if war and various negative events and actions were necessary, and a part of a plan. They're not! They're free will choices with severe consequences, because the ones harming others will go through all they've done in the astral flesh, ie it will seem real, or through perfect knoweldge, that would also be equally real to them. It makes no difference if hell is a bathroom cubicle and perfect knowledge or a pit filled with torturers. If you've harmed others, you're going to experience consequence.

There are many things forgiven, many things mitigated. There are also lines drawn. Things that you have to experience and understand, what you've done.

For example, the horrors I've witnessed in this world stay with me, and possibly forever, that I can't get out of my mind, and consequently avoid the news at all costs except for updates on here.

What consequence do you think will happen to the soldiers who murdered the nursing mothers baby in front of her then sawed off her breasts. Her free will, and her childs was torturously taken from them. Do you think for one moment that those choices to act like demons in this world serve a purpose? They're a bad choice. Period. And everyone who has every harmed another like this, will be experiencing, everything that person and all connected to that person, went through, and the loss of those people by others, for a lifetime and all ohter pains associated with those losses, and with deep deep regret on the other side, having remembered that these people were there sisters, mothers, daughters, family and so very much loved!!!!!!!!!

Its exaclty on these issues, from various posters, that the longest debates on the threads have occurred.

Its time to realize there are some very bitter fruits in the new age channeled works, that seem so nice on the surface to some, but conceal something very dark.

If right and wrong are OK options, and you don't exist as an individual, and the leaders are only harming you to help you, ultimately, then why not OBEY and willingly walk into their fema camps, and guillotines and the horrors that have been leaked? I mean they would only be helping, right?

Any pit someone digs for another, they will fall into!

Do you know in each area, how many babies are skinned alive? The amount of ritualistic murders is so high, people have no ideas that in their own towns they are looking at doctors, ministers even, often, teachers that are doing this. And can you imagine if you're a mass murderer like that, what do you think perfect knowledge would entail?

People need to wake up, and not only do so fast, but start to pay attention and find ways to route out evil and protect everyone, especially the children.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by 547000

I sure hope he doesn't think homosexual actions are sins, as they're hardwired from birth and even the brains match opposite sex, and the bible is coded with light and dark squares. Ie. Love and Lies/Control and Abuse of Humanity, like all religons. We are really really really, to use discernment and the gentle love of a child's heart to judge no one, see through anything harsh and controlling and know thats NOT God/Goodness or Love. PERIOD.

Same thing for right wing/left wing, in between wing, fasicism wing, economics wing, all the wings there are, because they're not angel wings and don't fly. They're traps.

See clearly with LOVE, and understand God/Goodness is the Most Perfect Love there is, and that all these things are kindergarden kiddy stuff.

Be Love always.

And see through the world because Love/Equality and Freedom go hand in hand.

If he doesn't he doesn't follow scriptures and is a false teacher. Even the New Testament teaches that it is wrong. He's adding his own slant to the bible if he doesn't believe that homosexual actions were reprehensible to the apostles too, who knew Christ. If the people who knew Christ were wrong, what chance do we have for knowing the truth? Homosexuals should be loved, but their actions not condoned.
edit on 30-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

NO HE IS NOT. ET_MAN is a person, not a priest. With his own experiences. Not a prophet. Having nde, experiences, psi, knowledge, and sharing does not make you a prophet. Sharing if you've had them makes you a normal human in my eyes.

And if you havn't noticed my posts all along about the bible, anyone who buys that book in its entirety would not be a very positive person. I've read it and only certain passages in it are acceptable to me. I don't argue scripture with scriptures. I just state, wrong. right. Hate. Love.

ie. God did not ask Abraham to sacrifice his son. That wasn't God! Anyoen who Loves knows that. Don't buy into the dark squares of life.

Jesus did tell them who their father was, in some passages by the way. By their fruit you will know them. Also he said that if we prayed for our sight to be healed it would be. That is a very big clue.

The annanuki and Mayans influenced by Quetzcoatl, all demanded human and animal sacrifice. Did you not notice something in the bible? The part about animal sacrifices? How could you ever think that was God? Even as a child I knew better, and knew right away that I could feel the Spirit in some passages, strongly, and the rest were not that way, and I knew even a pre-teen they were written by men, general war monglers at that.

No one ever needs to buy into any dark squares, not in the bible, not in the quran, not in any religion or spiritual belief. Be discerning. The bloodlines coded everything wiht black and white squares like the masonic checkerboard tiles that were even in Soloman's temple, a temple he summoned entities in. They were NOT angels.

I was converted by Spirit to Christianity as a pre teen, but knew that only what Jesus said was of any interest to me, and that the rest was something that needed to be weeded through thoroughly.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11
reply to post by polarwarrior

You did not talk with me unless you are Universal_Light or Mike?

Wrong, here is proof I spoke to you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure there are other posts on ATS as well as a pm, and an email. You're either a liar or very forgetful.

In the end I stopped talking to Jonathan because I was never sure who would be answering back, its easier just to go and talk directly to Chris himself.

Why wont you answer the question? Are you being truthful? Is the above statement true or false? If what you said is untrue then what does that say about yourself?

Yes the above statement is true, I stopped replying to your posts because it was obvious that it wasn't your own work anymore, chris was helping you write them.

Honestly what does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread?

Are you left to dish out ad hominems and personal swipes because you want to avoid discussing chris' "warning from benevolents" 11.10.11 prediction of cataclysm?

edit on 30-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

NO HE IS NOT. ET_MAN is a person, not a priest. With his own experiences. Not a prophet. Having nde, experiences, psi, knowledge, and sharing does not make you a prophet. Sharing if you've had them makes you a normal human in my eyes.

And if you havn't noticed my posts all along about the bible, anyone who buys that book in its entirety would not be a very positive person. I've read it and only certain passages in it are acceptable to me. I don't argue scripture with scriptures. I just state, wrong. right. Hate. Love.

ie. God did not ask Abraham to sacrifice his son. That wasn't God! Anyoen who Loves knows that. Don't buy into the dark squares of life.

The only reason people most people know about Christ is scriptures. Either the scriptures or lying or telling the truth. You cannot only accept half of what is written by the apostles.
edit on 30-8-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I have a prediction of my own to make!

I predict that the next time I bump into et_man on the boards he will do the following....

- Bring up past discussions we've had and link to them all despite them all being off topic. He will claim that I ran away from all past discussions with my tail between my legs.

- Claim that I am on a mission to destroy his reputation, that i have some grudge and am "out to get him".

- Create straw man arguments about my philosophical beliefs, put words in my mouth about things and attempt to use this to discredit anything I say.

- List a long pile of ridiculous off topic questions.

- Say "Respectfully, " before being disrespectful or attempting insult.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

proof I spoke to you...

Are you saying you spoke to me on skype or through yahoo messenger?

Are you twisting things around? This has everything to do with the thread as you have falsely accused me and Chris.

You say you spoke to Jonathan and I am Jonathan so when did you talk with me? Are you Mike?
edit on 30-8-2011 by AdonaiChristBless11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

I spoke to you on ATS, I am speaking to you right now.

I linked to our old conversation, what more do you want?

Check your old emails an pm's, you know I cant post these on a public forum.

Are you saying you spoke to me on skype or through yahoo messenger?

Think about it, I initially said I wasn't sure who I was talking to anymore, so I can't have been talking to your face or hearing your voice, what does that leave? What are you using to talk to me right now?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I felt the Presence in the Word in my grandmothers Catholic bible when I was about 11 or 12, and went to Church with them after that. When I was in my early 20's I almost considered becoming a nun, but knew I was meant to have children so didn't, plus in just a couple years I would leave the Church for one where there were women priests. I didn't like the pyramid system of the Church either, only the grass roots people.

I discussed things with priests and ministers and never hid behind scriptures, just spoke up and said what was bunk. What was written by man is pretty obvious in it.

And I don't follow other people's rule books either. Like Jesus who wrote in the sand with his finger, I've always known that the law is in my heart and all the rules and laws other speak of are actually crimes agaisnt humanity.

When speaking with the priests/ministers, I discovered that about 50/50 in the congregation were there for Miracles and Experiencing Spirit, like me, or just by family tradition and scriptures like you suggest.

I've also had the Spirit interpret the scriptures that I was reading to understand the meaning more fully.

In the old testament, some of the parts I had avoided and disliked, such as Isaiah 28, now make sense as a very good warning to the bloodlines today, for that prophecy was actually about today and their abuse of the school and misleading harming people.

Aside from telling them directly they were not meeting with angels, and that they were influenced by the dead, or negative entities. It also told them that their secret hiding places, ie. underground dumbs, would not be safe, water would flow through them, and that ALL THEIR CONTRACTS were null and void.

And it admonished them at the end about what role as responsible leaders they should have carried out, which was to be like Jesus serving the children, modeling LOVE and Kindness, Equality and Sharing and all that it really takes to pass the tests here. It said this by asking how many times do you have to plough the field to get a good crop or yield. It should only be once!

So some of the old testament, IF INTERPRETED WISELY is interesting, but Love should lead you along the path to ONLY LOVE.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

I felt the Presence in the Word in my grandmothers Catholic bible when I was about 11 or 12, and went to Church with them after that. When I was in my early 20's I almost considered becoming a nun, but knew I was meant to have children so didn't, plus in just a couple years I would leave the Church for one where there were women priests. I didn't like the pyramid system of the Church either, only the grass roots people.

I discussed things with priests and ministers and never hid behind scriptures, just spoke up and said what was bunk. What was written by man is pretty obvious in it.

And I don't follow other people's rule books either. Like Jesus who wrote in the sand with his finger, I've always known that the law is in my heart and all the rules and laws other speak of are actually crimes agaisnt humanity.

When speaking with the priests/ministers, I discovered that about 50/50 in the congregation were there for Miracles and Experiencing Spirit, like me, or just by family tradition and scriptures like you suggest.

I've also had the Spirit interpret the scriptures that I was reading to understand the meaning more fully.

In the old testament, some of the parts I had avoided and disliked, such as Isaiah 28, now make sense as a very good warning to the bloodlines today, for that prophecy was actually about today and their abuse of the school and misleading harming people.

Aside from telling them directly they were not meeting with angels, and that they were influenced by the dead, or negative entities. It also told them that their secret hiding places, ie. underground dumbs, would not be safe, water would flow through them, and that ALL THEIR CONTRACTS were null and void.

And it admonished them at the end about what role as responsible leaders they should have carried out, which was to be like Jesus serving the children, modeling LOVE and Kindness, Equality and Sharing and all that it really takes to pass the tests here. It said this by asking how many times do you have to plough the field to get a good crop or yield. It should only be once!man'

So some of the old testament, IF INTERPRETED WISELY is interesting, but Love should lead you along the path to ONLY LOVE.

Be careful that you don't interpret your own convictions and desires as the Holy Spirit. As I said before people in this age like to ignore everything they don't like about scriptures and are convinced of their own righteousness.

We would have to ignore scripture to believe any of et_man's warnings. The man of sin has not revealed himself or started beheading christians and jews.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
bring me the head of a benevolent!

wth is this about?

benevolent's don't give "warnings"

it sorta goes against the name.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I spoke to you on ATS, I am speaking to you right now.

You are being cunning and deceptive, you are covering up your lies. Posting and emailing is not the same thing as speaking, you are cleverly covering up your lies using the word speaking out of context. Ye are full of pride and can't face the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability. Ye post with a serpents tongue full of lies. You are only here because of your anger for ET_MAN for exposing your belief and showing it to be untrue.

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." Albert Einstein

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Everything I ever am led to, like stepping stones in my life, is through insight, with my energy recognition, and its never been wrong, and responds to only Love. Discernment is the most important thing. There are two roads in the bible, coded there, a judgmental/harsh/warring God, their God of war basically, that they invoke to divide and conquer people, and Jesus, true unconditional Love/Forgiveness/Kindness/Go the extra mile for another, sell all you have for the precious pearl.

I know which road I chose and pray constantly for direction along its path, and for help to overcome self.

You can't wear both hats!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I have a prediction of my own to make!

1. Polarwarrior will not stop posting in this thread.

2. Polarwarrior will never disprove the truth about there being a good and evil.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Oh, yeah real original.

But lol @ you thinking I don't believe in a good and evil, its cute that et_man was able to convince you of that lie, you two are like 2 peas in a pod now.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
god/higher power, does not need to speak to make his presence known, his spirit abides within us all, for we are his children and he is our god.

for I am neither a christian or a jew, and the god I know will never forsake, for he still loves me just the way I am, not because the bible tells me so.

my prayers have been answered, and I was saved, it did not take religion, it did not take knowledge, it was not even guided by faith or understanding.

I was 5. god loves us all.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I’m reposting my previous response to ET_MAN.

The reason for this is that I didn’t get a reply from him, even though he answered virtually everyone else on the relevant page.

It's rude to ignore questions, isn’t it?

On my suggesting that you could, if you were genuine, produce an unquestionable prophecy, you replied to me thus:

A wicked and perverse generation seeks a sign.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear… How did I know you’d say something like that?

Don’t forget, I did predict this precise response previously…

Let me tell you something ET_MAN: a generation – or individual - that asks for proof is sick of having been lied to time and again.

Sick of having to hear supposedly pious, allegedly divinely inspired rhetoric used as justification for greed and bloodshed.

Sick of seeing those who were put in charge of innocents revealed as nothing more than sexual predators.

Sick of seeing the gullible destroy themselves and others with the promise of paradise as a reward.

Sick of religious division still causing death and destruction in the 21st century.

Sick of having to listen to the pontificating of figures of religious authority, when they have nothing but words written by Man to support that position of power.

And you say that this is a wicked and perverse generation? That is a rather sweeping statement. Do you realise that you and your “religion” are nothing more than another part of this same destructive pattern?

And as an aside; the one, single thing that makes me realise without a doubt that you are a snake-oil salesman is this; you are more interested in preaching to those who believe you, than trying to convince those who don’t.

It’s easier that way, isn’t it?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I await a response.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Ye are full of pride and can't face the truth that there is a good and evil and accountability. Ye post with a serpents tongue full of lies.

All of the above is speculation created by a belief in a book written by Man. One Man’s truth is another Man’s lies.

Show us how you know polarwarrior is lying.

And as a side note; your use of “ye” – used, I imagine, to make your diatribe sound quasi-biblical – is interesting, unless of course you are from the West of Ireland where it frequently replaces “you”.

I’m suspecting you are not.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

you thinking I don't believe in a good and evil, its cute that et_man was able to convince you of that lie,

Nobody told me you didn't believe in good or evil, my prediction was that you cannot disprove that good and evil exist.

As predicted the other prediction of you continuing to post after countless posts and attacks against ET_MAN was fulfilled.

Since you do believe in a good and evil at least ye see the truth that there is indeed a good and evil.

Why are ye so blind to not understand reap as sow?

Since we are on the topic of good and evil here are some posts that you made in this threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

All is one, all is perfect. The way the world is, its perfect.

Ye are blind and foolish to teach such a thing and I ask if everything is perfect than does not that make this thread and ET_MAN perfect?

Referring to good and evil you wrote.

both are bad as each other in thinking their path is the "best" they are just opposites.

As you wrote it is true good and evil are opposites but by ye suggesting that both are bad is calling good evil and evil good. Ye speak with a serpents tongue of lies and woe unto those who call evil good and good evil, ye shall taste of the bitter cup for evil works are an abomination and evil shall drag thee down to hell.

negative entities, they have a different route

To Hell

This goal is the same for positives and negatives.

Do you think the only way for negatives to pass the school and get back home to oneness is to jump over to your positive side????

It is not, they could make it home by doing this, but most of them wont. They must become more evil, ie. they must polarize further to the negative in order to pass their requirments for the negative path home.

Ye speak with the serpents tongue in teaching that they who do evil in the world must become more evil. Ye know not what ye say and are misleading people, ye speak with a devils tongue and lieth unto others. They who do evil if they repent not shall be dragged down to hell and they who lead others to do more evil shall drink of the same cup.

the evil we have experienced ends up being a good thing for the entity.

Ye are blind and foolish to suggest such a thing, they who do evil shall suffer agonizing pain, misery and torments beyond measure that can not be imagined. Ye continue to speak with a serpents tongue, ye are a liar and unwise to teach others that doing evil brings good, for evil reaps evil and drags they who do evil down to Hell.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You know, despite this supposedly being a group of spiritual seekers and awakened ones, this has got to be one of the most bitchy, narcissistic and immature threads on the whole of ATS.

People must click on this thread and just laugh.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join